Actress Goes On Racist Vulgar Rant During Interview With CA Gov. Newsom

Former Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones went on an unhinged rant against Donald Trump and his supporters while speaking to Democrat California Governor Gavin Newsom.

Newsom bizarrely hummed along in agreement as Jones vented her frustration with “racist” white people and the MAGA movement.

“Trump brought out all those people out there who really are racist because most white people are, they just don’t understand that they have that microaggression. Y’all mostly are, you don’t even understand some of the racist shit you do by accident just by being a white entitled motherfucker,” she told the governor.

“Mmm. Mmm,” Newsom hummed as if he were clutching a tambourine and verbally agreeing with a pastor in a black church.

The governor then asked if the death of George Floyd and the COVID-19 pandemic accelerated racial tensions in America.

Jones answered, “Yeah. I think that Covid fucked us up. I think that when we had that pandemic and was inside for a little while, I think that some of us lost our fucking mind. And I think it’s sadness. We’re sad. We don’t understand what’s going on with our government. Our government is supposed to be boring. We’re not supposed to turn on the TV every day and see child molesters, and felons and shit in our government.”

She continued to explain that most citizens don’t want to pay attention to politics, saying, “They just want to be able to pay their rent. They want to be able to take care of their kids, they want to be able to pay their taxes and be fucking Americans. Nobody wants to have to deal with this fuck shit!”

The actress went on to claim certain American towns don’t have access to the same news stations that are available in leftist states like California and New York.

“Amen,” Newsom responded to the bizarre allegation.

Keep reading

Ex-Bodyguard Claims He Has Murder Confession Recording …According to Search Warrant

New twist in the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman … police claim they have reason to believe they have a recording of O.J. Simpson confessing to the murders.

According to a new search warrant, obtained by TMZ, cops in Minnesota say they have a thumb drive they were told has a recording of O.J. admitting to the double murder of Nicole and Ron.

What’s more, police say they’ve been told the recording also features O.J. implicating an unknown third party.

In the warrant, cops say they seized a backpack containing multiple thumb drives from a man named Iroc Avelli as part of an investigation in a separate case. Avelli is Simpson’s former bodyguard.

Keep reading

Jussie Smollett’s conviction for racist, homophobic attack hoax tossed in stunning reversal

Disgraced actor Jussie Smollett had his conviction for lying about a fake racist and homophobic attack in downtown Chicago thrown out by the Illinois Supreme Court on a technicality.

In a shocking twist, the court found that the former “Empire” actor had his Fifth Amendment rights violated by a special prosecutor’s decision to try him after initial charges against him were previously dropped.

It’s the latest turn a case that has captivated the country for nearly six years. Smollett’s lead attorney, Nenye Uche claimed that the devision to prosecute Smollett in the first place was a “travesty of justice.”

Smollett, 42, who is black and gay, claimed two men in Make America Great Again hats assaulted him in the dead of night in January 2019, approaching him out of nowhere in the darkness and declaring “this is MAGA country” before the attack.

According to Smollet, the men yelled homophobic and racial slurs, put a noose around his neck and doused him with bleach, leading to a massive search for suspects by Chicago police that cost the city more than $130,000. 

However, investigators quickly unraveled the elaborate self-victimization ruse, revealing the actor actually hired two brothers, Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo, to stage the attack in a ploy to boost his profile and burnish his tough guy credentials.

Keep reading

Sean “Diddy” Combs Performed Bird Sacrifice Before Nightclub Shooting Verdict, Says Former Body Guard

The former bodyguard of accused sex trafficker Sean “Duffy” Combs claims the disgraced media mogul sacrificed a bird before learning the outcome of his 1999 New York City nightclub shooting.

In a new documentary, former Diddy bodyguard Gene Deal shared that he witnessed Diddy sacrifice a bird in Central Park.

Deal shared that before Diddy was set to arrive at a Manhattan courthouse to learn his verdict in his nightclub shooting trial, he stopped the car to meet a mysterious man with a caged bird in Central Park.

Deal stated, “When Puff got close to the guy, he just dropped down to his knees.”

He added, “Next thing I see, is this smoke just going back and forth around Puff. I guess it was sage or something like that.”

“Puff took this white bird and threw it up in the air … The bird just fell to the ground, boom, like it was a brick,” added Deal.

Keep reading

Prosecutors Accuse Sean “Diddy” Combs of Tampering With Witnesses and Trying to Taint the Jury Pool From Inside Prison, as They Oppose His Attempt at Bail

In the runup to his May 2025 trial on the charges of racketeering, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, mogul rapper Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs is attempting to reverse his pre-trial incarceration and be granted bail.

In their court filing, prosecutors argue against releasing Combs, saying he remains a flight risk and a risk to society, to witnesses in his trial and potentially to other victims.

And – what’s more – they accuse the disgraced star of continued criminal behavior from inside the Brooklyn MDC prison.

NBC News reported:

“Federal prosecutors have accused Sean “Diddy” Combs of breaking jail rules in an attempt to manipulate witness testimony and taint the potential jury pool in his case, according to a court document filed Friday.”

In custody at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center, Combs entered a not guilty plea.

His legal team keeps fighting the decision to deny Combs bail and has requested yet another bail hearing.

In their opposition to the motion, prosecutors accused Combs of obstruction from behind bars.

“Combs has allegedly ‘continued to try to evade law enforcement monitoring, corruptly influence witness testimony, and further attack the integrity of these proceedings’, the filing said.

According to prosecutors, Combs has ordered payments to fellow inmates to use their telephone accounts and has used three-way calling to contact people who are not on his approved contacts list against federal prison regulations.”

Keep reading

Kamala Harris Campaign Responds to Allegations That They Paid Millions to Ultra-Wealthy Celebrities Including Oprah to Endorse Harris

As The Gateway Pundit reported, Kamala Harris has been beset with revelations that she ended her campaign millions of dollars in debt despite raising over $1 billion. In fact, Harris’s campaign was so poorly run that her top staffers reportedly paid wealthy, liberal celebrities millions of dollars to endorse her.

These celebrities allegedly included rapper Cardi B and infamous billionaire mogul Oprah Winfrey. The campaign has remained silent for days regarding the rumors.

Until now. Adrienne Elrod, who served as senior spokesperson for Harris’s campaign, gave her version of the facts in an interview with Deadline this week.

“We do not pay,” she told the outlet. “We have never paid any artist and performer. We have never paid a fee to that person.”

But Elrod did note that the Harris campaign paid “for any ancillary costs for that performance” by a celebrity, saying this was required by law.

“There are laws that have to be followed that we have followed religiously on this campaign,” she said.

The Daily Mail notes that the laws Elrod was referring to are Federal Election Commission (FEC) rules which mandate campaigns to pay “fair market value” for the costs of events.

Companies are forbidden from paying campaigns directly without receiving reimbursement. Moreover, when an individual decides to cover the cost, this is still an in-kind contribution that faces legal limits.

Elrod’s response came just days after Winfrey was confronted by a TMZ reporter on Monday in Santa Barbara, California regarding President Trump’s election victory and whether she received $1 million from the Harris campaign.

According to a report from The Washington Examiner on how the campaign burned through over $1 billion in funds, Winfrey’s Harpo Productions received $1 million in October for ‘campaign-related’ services.

In return, Winfrey hosted a star-studded town hall and spoke at her final rally in Philadelphia before Election Day.

Keep reading

‘I Was Paid Nothing’: Oprah Denies Million Dollar Payment By Harris Campaign

Billionaire talk show guru Oprah denies she was paid $1 million by the Harris campaign to host a town hall on the failed Democrat candidate’s behalf.

Oprah made the comments Monday after a TMZ reporter asked her to comment on the election results, which she refused to expound on.

“Not talking about the election. Thank you very much,” she told the reporter.

The reporter then asked about the $1 million payment, “Is it true they [Harris campaign] paid you a million dollars for the endorsement of Kamala?”

“Not true. I was paid nothing — ever,” Oprah replied.

Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings that show Harpo Productions – of which Oprah is a director, member of the board, and officer of the production company – received a million dollars from the Harris campaign in two $500,000 payments.

Keep reading

Kamala Harris Paid Billionaire Oprah $1 Million to Publicly Endorse Her and Voters Were Not Impressed

The Kamala Harris campaign for president paid off the television and business mogul Oprah Winfrey in return for a public endorsement.

According to a report from The Washington Examiner on how the campaign burned through over $1 billion in funds, Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Productions received $1 million in October for campaign-related services.

In return for this investment, Winfrey hosted a star-studded town hall and spoke at her final rally in Philadelphia before Election Day.

“We’re voting for values and integrity,” Winfrey told supporters at the rally. “We’re voting for healing over hate.”

It is unclear whether any further services were provided beyond these two appearances.

Once a beloved figure by the majority of Americans for her no-nonsense and impartial approach to broadcasting, Winfrey has trashed her reputation in recent years by becoming a left-wing political activist with no regard for the values she once held dear.

Keep reading

Kash Patel, Rumored Pick for CIA Chief, Announces Massive Declassification Will Occur Under Trump’s Administration from Epstein Files to ‘Diddy List’ and More

In a recent interview, former Trump administration official Kash Patel announced that under President Donald Trump’s second administration, Americans should brace for unprecedented government transparency.

Patel, reportedly Trump’s likely choice for deputy director of the CIA, stated that “massive declassification” will be among their top priorities, aiming to release troves of information previously shielded from public view.

According to NDTV, during Trump’s first term as U.S. President, he planned to appoint Kash Patel as the CIA’s deputy director in the final weeks of his administration.

In a recent interview with Benny Johnson, Patel revealed that massive declassification will occur in Trump’s administration, including explosive revelations from the infamous Epstein files to the shadowy “Diddy list.”

Patel also hinted at releasing documents that implicate the Department of Justice and FBI in unlawful surveillance of over a quarter-million Americans in a single year.

Keep reading

BACKLASH: Angry Liberals Start Going After George Clooney for His Role in Forcing Biden Out of the 2024 Race

Actor George Clooney may have to enter the witness protection program before the year is over.

Many liberals who are outraged over the outcome of the election are blaming Clooney for his role in forcing Joe Biden out of the 2024 election.

Clooney wrote a column for the New York Times demanding that Biden step aside after his disastrous debate performance in June.

Now he is facing an angry mob from his own side.

Breitbart News reports:

Democrats Rage at George Clooney for Pushing Biden out Following Trump’s Blowout Victory: ‘It’s All His Fault’

George Clooney is being attacked by despairing fans in the wake of Vice President Kamala Harris’s humiliating defeat in the 2024 election campaign after the actor demanded President Joe Biden step aside in her favor.

As Breitbart News reported, the Ocean’s Eleven actor, 63, notably penned an op-ed for the New York Times in July where he called on Biden, 81, to abandon his presidential campaign, writing: “We are not going to win in November with this president.”

Keep reading