Assistant U.S. Attorney Found Dead Inside Federal Building

A high-ranking federal prosecutor was found dead inside a Southern California federal building on Wednesday, just hours after he was reported missing.

Andrew Haden, 48, the No. 2 official in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California, was discovered in a vacant office at the Edward J. Schwartz Federal Building, officials said.

The county Medical Examiner’s Office will determine the official cause and manner of death, but a source told the San Diego Union-Tribune that investigators believe Haden died by suicide.

Haden was a 16-year veteran of the office who climbed the ranks after joining in 2010 through the Attorney General’s Honors Program. Haden served as first assistant U.S. attorney and previously ran both the Violent Crimes & Human Trafficking Section and the Criminal Division. The federal prosecutor was also a U.S. Navy veteran and a father of two school-aged children.

U.S. Attorney Adam Gordon broke the news to staffers in an email Thursday.

“This is one of the darkest days in our office’s history, but there was nothing dark about Andrew Haden’s life,” Gordon wrote. “He was a beacon of light — full of laughter, friendship, integrity and unwavering commitment to serving our community.

“We will honor his life and legacy by carrying his light forward, today and always,” he added.

Even the defense attorneys who squared off against him were rattled. Jeremy Warren, who faced Haden in court time and again, told the newspaper “the fact that we remained friends throughout is a testament to the type of guy he was,” calling the death “a huge blow to the entire federal community in San Diego.”

Keep reading

FBI Caught Withholding Documents in Seth Rich Case

Ty Clevenger again caught the FBI lying and hiding documents in the Seth Rich case.  This is not the first time.

It is believed that Seth Rich is a pivotal key to the Russia Collusion coup attempt of the first Trump Administration.

The Deep State DOJ and FBI have gone through extreme efforts to cover up any information they have on Seth Rich.  Rich is who many believe transferred DNC emails to WikiLeaks during the 2016 election.  He was a Bernie fan who worked in the DNC at the time.  He was reportedly upset with what the DNC was doing to Bernie.  On July 10, 2016, Rich was found shot in the back due to what law enforcement labeled a burglary, and yet his wallet, phone, and watch were left on his person.  This is at the time WikiLeaks began dropping damaging DNC emails that showed the inner workings of the Hillary campaign.

It is believed that Seth Rich forwarded emails from Podesta to WikiLeaks. 

We all know without a doubt that it is a lie to claim that the Russians were involved in the transfer of these emails.  There is simply no evidence that Russia was involved, and there never has been evidence that Russia was involved.

Hillary wanted to deflect attention from her email scandal and the contents of her emails.  She also wanted to punish whoever sent those emails to WikiLeaks.  This is why many believe Seth Rich was murdered.

Keep reading

Autopsy reveals chilling new details in mysterious death of missing scientist found skeletonized in the woods

Shocking new details have emerged concerning the mysterious disappearance and death of a New Mexico woman who worked at a secretive US nuclear lab.

Authorities have revealed that Melissa Casias, whose body was discovered on May 28, was shot in the head at or around the time of her death, but it remains unclear if this was murder or a suicide. Her body was found well after her death.

Casias, an administrative assistant at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, vanished without a trace on June 26, 2025 after strangely walking out of her home without any identification, keys or way of contacting her.

Her skeletal remains were discovered 11 months later in Carson National Forest, propped up against a tree with a handgun near the body.

The official autopsy noted that Casias had been shot through the base of the skull, with the bullet exiting through the left side of her head. However, the Office of the Medical Investigator could not say if this wound was what killed the 53-year-old.

Due to the amount of decomposition of Casias’s remains when she was found, the medical examiner could only say that the gunshot occurred ‘perimortem,’ meaning it took place around the time she died but may not have been the actual cause.

The medical examiner’s report added that the woman’s left hand and left leg were both found about 20 feet away from the body and showed signs of being attacked by wildlife who likely scavenged through the remains after death.

While the medical examiner could not tell if Casias’s death was a suicide or involved foul play, an anonymous law enforcement source told the Daily Mail the new details in the case point to murder.

The newly released autopsy noted that the bullet was fired into the right side of Casias’s cranial base, hitting the bottom of the skull near the large hole where the spinal cord connects to the brain.

It also damaged the topmost neck bone, known as the C1 vertebra, before exiting through the left side of the head, through the flat, thin part of the temple.

‘There’s no way this was suicide, not from that angle,’ the law enforcement source claimed, noting the reported position of the bullet when it entered Casias’s skull. 

The source believed that, if Casias was really holding the handgun at that angle, the gun would have recoiled, causing the bullet to change direction instead of passing straight through her skull.

‘The kickback would have made the gun go straight up. That’s ridiculous. She was murdered,’ the source alleged.

Officially, the medical examiner has labeled Casias’s cause of death as ‘undetermined,’ adding that the autopsy could not even determine how close the gun was to the nuclear lab worker’s head when it was fired.

New Mexico State Police told the Daily Mail that their investigation is still active, but did not reveal if investigators have interviewed any new suspects in the case.

Casias’ husband, Mark, was one of the last people to see his wife alive in 2025, when he was dropped off at LANL for work on the morning of her disappearance.

Keep reading

Mom warns ‘truth will come out’ after daughter, 18, shot dead in congresswoman’s husband’s house

A grieving mother warned that the ‘truth will come out’ after her 18–year–old daughter was found dead inside a Democratic congresswoman’s husband’s seven figure house.

Yoseliani Marte, 18, was found dead by police from a single gunshot wound around 2pm on Saturday at a $1.15 million Boston property owned by progressive Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley’s spouse, Conan Harris. Pressley and Harris do not live at the house.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner determined that Marte had died from a single gunshot wound, though her manner of death is still being investigated, according to Boston25News.

Marte’s mother, Elenie Ocasio, has insisted that her daughter was not suicidal and instead claimed that she was ‘murdered.’

‘My daughter did not deserve this, and it’s all going to come out to light,’ she told the outlet. ‘Everything’s gonna come out.’

As of Thursday, Boston authorities had not announced any arrests or charges in connection to Marte’s death.

Marte was living at home in Dorchester, the largest neighborhood in Boston, but visiting a boyfriend on the day she died, her family told WCVB.

Ocasio said that she was still in ‘shock’ at her daughter’s death inside the eight–bedroom, four–bathroom house in Boston’s Mattapan neighborhood. 

Keep reading

Nolan Wells Did Not Undergo An ‘Independent Autopsy,’ Despite What Ben Crump And The Race-Baiting Media Say

You can tell how giddy the national media are about the possibility of more race riots by their repeated use of the fake term “independent autopsy” to describe the latest development in the Nolan Wells case. There was no independent autopsy, but they’re using that phrase to warm up their trusty racial agitation machine.

Shakedown artist and alleged attorney Benjamin Crump is back in the national spotlight of late, having parachuted into Jackson County, Mississippi, where 18-year-old Nolan Wells was found dead on July 6, floating face down near an island off the Gulf coast. Wells’ family commissioned a private autopsy, paid for by former NFL player Colin Kaepernick, the results of which — cause of death left “undetermined” — were announced by Crump at a press conference on Wednesday.

This is what he does. Crump, in all his illiteracy, seizes on some tragedy involving a dead black person, stirring up suspicions and hurling accusations before ultimately trying to squeeze out a multimillion-dollar settlement from the government, of which he takes something like a third. A big part of that strategy is working with the media, always compliant, to push out racist narratives, along with allegations and insinuations of wrongdoing by authorities, well before official investigations are complete.

In the case of Wells, there is neither a publicly available toxicology report nor an autopsy that has concluded his cause of death. The local sheriff’s department has only said Wells appeared to have drowned and that they had not found reason to suspect foul play, though an investigation was still underway.

Friends who last saw Wells said they were boating with a large group that included Wells on Independence Day. They said they stopped at an island, and when the friends Wells had arrived with were ready to leave, he remained behind with others. There are reports that Wells’ phone and keys made it back to the home of one of his friends who drove the boat, though it’s unclear how. A publicly available photograph from July 4 appears to show Wells posing and smiling with three other boys, who are white. Three of them, including Wells, can be seen holding canned drinks.

Few helpful details outside of that have yet to be confirmed by authorities or public accounts by witnesses. But why should that stop Crump? He’s got a racial sore to rub!

Crump has gone on TV to claim he heard about a possible argument between Wells and at least one other person on the day he went missing. He also said he spoke with someone who said Wells told her that he would be returning to the shore with the friends who brought him to the island, information that has not yet been corroborated by authorities.

Keep reading

Rep. Ayanna Presley Asked About Dead Body Found at Husband’s House

Far left Rep. Ayanna Pressley responded on Wednesday to the dead body found at her husband’s house last week, providing few details except that they “didn’t know” the victim. 

Instead, she touted her work advocating for “survivors of all crimes.”

“I’m just really centering the victim right now, and that’s what we all should be doing,” she said.

A Fox News reporter confronted Pressley, asking her for a reaction to the news on Wednesday.

“Well, you know, as the mother to an 18-year-old daughter, right now excitedly planning to take her to college for her freshman year, my heart is very heavy,” she responded.

“I’m devastated for the impacted family. This young girl who we didn’t know, 18 years old, sure had her own plans and dreams that have all been cut short.”

Pressley continued, “And as someone who has done the work, advocated, you know, for accountability and healing for survivors of all crimes, yeah, my heart is heavy. And I’m just really centering the victim right now, and that’s what we all should be doing.”

Pressley then walked away, refusing to answer whether she knew any further details.

Keep reading

Epstein Model Recruiter Daniel Siad Found Dead in Home – He was NEVER Questioned by Investigators

Another key figure in the Jeffrey Epstein saga is dead.

Daniel Siad, the model recruiter accused of procuring young girls for convicted child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein, was found dead in his home in Colombes, France, earlier this week.

Marie-Céline Lawrysz, deputy public prosecutor at the Nanterre Judicial Court, confirmed the death in public statements on Wednesday. An autopsy will now be conducted to determine the cause of death.

The Nanterre prosecutor’s office said, via Mediaite:

“An investigation to determine the cause of death was opened on Monday evening following the discovery.”

Siad’s name appears thousands of times in Department of Justice files related to the Epstein case.

He continued working with Epstein even AFTER the billionaire was first convicted in Florida and forced to register as a sex offender.

According to the report, Siad’s exchanges with Epstein often consisted of Siad sending Epstein photos and details about young girls he had met and recruited as potential assistants or other workers. In one 2015 email, Siad sent Epstein a photo of a 16-year-old girl and her friend — and Epstein replied that the girls were “too old.”

Keep reading

Victim Found Dead at Home Owned by Democrat Rep. Ayanna Pressley’s Husband Identified

The victim found dead at a home owned by Democrat Rep. Ayanna Pressley’s husband has been identified as 18-year-old Yoseliani Marte.

Marte was found shot to death on Saturday.

As TGP reported, a death investigation was underway over the weekend at a home owned by the husband of far-left Democrat Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) after a body was discovered on the property Saturday afternoon, according to Boston police.

Authorities responded to the Mattapan residence after reports of a deceased individual on the grounds of the property. The home is owned by Pressley’s husband, Conan Harris, Boston Globe first reported.

The scene was quickly cordoned off with red crime tape as the Boston Police Department’s Homicide Unit took over the investigation.

Harris and Pressley do not reside at the Mattapan property.


Keep reading

Husband of Socialist Rep. Ayanna Pressley Responds to Dead Body Being Found on His Property

Boston police are investigating the discovery of a body at a property owned by Conan Harris, the husband of Rep. Ayanna Pressley.

Officers responded to a call at Harris’ property at 25 Malta Street in the Mattapan neighborhood on Saturday afternoon.

The call was later upgraded to a death investigation, with homicide detectives being brought in.

Newsweek reports, “The property, 25 Malta Street, has in the past been listed as the address of his business.”

The deceased has not yet been publicly identified.

Pressley and her husband reportedly do not reside at the Mattapan property, and it has been rented out.

A spokesperson for the congresswoman issued a statement on behalf of the family Saturday evening, saying, “The Congresswoman extends her deepest condolences to the impacted family.”

The Newsweek report adds:

Harris responded to the case in a post to Facebook on Saturday.

“Thank you Everyone for the care and concern, our family is safe,” he wrote. “My heart goes out to the family that lost a loved one today in Mattapan.”

Harris, Pressley’s husband since 2014, previously worked as a senior public safety adviser in Boston City Hall and now operates his own consulting firm.

He previously served ten years in prison for drug trafficking charges.

Details about the cause of death or any potential suspects have not been made public at the time of publishing.

Boston police have not released additional information beyond confirming the death investigation at the address.

Keep reading

Police Investigating Death at Rep. Ayanna Pressley’s Property

Boston police are reportedly investigating the death of an unidentified person at “Squad” member Rep. Ayanna Pressley’s (D-Mass.) husband’s home.

The Boston Police Department’s (BPD) spokesman Officer James Moccia spoke with TMZ and confirmed that officers did respond to a death at 25 Malta Street in Boston’s Mattapan neighborhood around 1:50 p.m. local time on Saturday, July 18. This location is the home of Pressley’s husband, a convicted felon. Initially BPD classified it as an “investigate person” call, but this turned into a death investigation. The reported death follows on a police raid at the house, which is evidently a rental property.

Conan Harris, Pressley’s husband of more than a decade, owns the house, but it is not clear if he was there at the time of the BPD response. In fact, reportedly the couple does not live there. Therefore, it seems likely that someone who was renting or visiting the house died there.

Pressley and Harris collect up to $350,000 in rent from multiple Massachusetts properties. The Mattapan property could be worth $100,000 annually to the couple.

Keep reading