Former ‘gay cure’ ministry leader set to face judge after arrest linked to underage sex sting

A former leader of an Orlando-based ministry that claimed for years it could cure homosexuality has been arrested in an underage sex sting, according to an Orange County arrest affidavit.

Alan Manning Chambers, 54, was arrested Tuesday in Winter Park and booked into the Orange County Jail without bond.

He’s expected to appear in front of a judge for the first time on Wednesday afternoon.

Chambers is charged with solicitation of a minor via computer, transmitting harmful material to a minor and unlawful use of a two-way communication device, according to the affidavit.

Undercover Snapchat investigation began in February

Investigators said an undercover detective operating a Snapchat account began communicating with a user in February.

According to the affidavit, the detective identified himself as a 14-year-old boy living in Orlando.

The user identified himself as a 50-year-old man named “John David,” and told the undercover detective he lived in Orlando and later moved the conversation to text messages and Telegram, investigators said.

Deputies said the conversations continued for several months.

According to the affidavit, the user repeatedly discussed meeting and engaging in sexual activity with the person he believed was a teenager.

Investigators said the user also repeatedly expressed concern about the age difference and the possibility of getting in trouble.

The affidavit said the user deleted some communications and told the undercover detective he did not want anyone to find out.

Investigators said the user discussed meeting multiple times, including in March, April and May.

According to the affidavit, the user told the undercover detective in April that he would meet him, but later said he had been pulled over on Interstate 4.

Investigators said the user then asked if the teen could take an Uber to meet near his office on Park Avenue in Winter Park.

The affidavit said the user also sent a photo of his office showing a brown table on a unique carpet.

Keep reading

California takes girl after parents oppose ‘gender transition,’ moves to put her up for adoption

California seized a Christian woman’s teenage daughter for opposing her “gender transition,” and now the state is moving to put the girl up for adoption.

Alexandra Lyashchenko, an Orthodox Christian and legal Ukrainian immigrant, lost custody of her then-15-year-old daughter in 2024 after rejecting her “sudden desire to transition.”

Lyashchenko told NTD that California is “deciding that my daughter is going to be adopted out.”   

Her family was “forced out of California” and is now “hiding in Florida” because California also wants her younger son, she added.

The far-left state has legally separated the girl and her parents, according to Lyashchenko.

She also said that she believes that her daughter was sexually assaulted in the foster system, noting that the girl was housed with boys due to her supposed “gender identity.”

Lyashchenko has accused Dr. Michelle Sager, the director of psychiatry at Children’s Legacy Center in Redding, California, of indoctrinating her daughter. She told NTD that she believes that her daughter’s school “secretly indoctrinated” her as well.

Lyashchenko said that her daughter also used the online platform Discord, which hosts radical pro-LGBT servers and where the girl looked into “online psychology.” The mother said that she suspects that Sager led her daughter to a “particular LGBT server” on Discord.

The girl eventually asked for consent to undergo testosterone, which her parents refused.

Testosterone and other transgender hormones are linked to serious and even life-threatening side effects, including cancer, stroke, and sterilization.

Keep reading

Mother of Trans Track Star Criticizes New Policy Allowing Girls to Share First Place Podium

The mother of a transgender high school athlete publicly trashed California’s policy allowing girls to share the first place podium if they came in second.

AB Hernandez came in first at three events during Saturday’s California Interscholastic Federation’s Southern Section championship final: long jump, high jump and triple jump. Despite that, girls who came in second were allowed to share the podium due to a new California policy, per Fox News.

Trans athlete AB Hernandez won first place in the high jump, long jump and triple jump at the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) Southern Section finals on Saturday. So too did the girl who would have finished first, based on a rule enacted last year that awarded any female athlete that finished behind a trans athlete a higher placement.

The CIF enacted a pilot program for the state finals last May that awarded any female athlete that finished behind a trans athlete one higher spot, which resulted in girls sharing podium spots with Hernandez for the championship. The program also ensured any female athlete who finished one spot out of qualifying for the state finals in events that included a trans competitor, to compete for the title as well.

Nereyda Hernandez, the mother of AB, decried the new policy on social media when she shared a post from Rainbow Families Action.

“All these big, tough ex-athletes at CIF, and the most courage they could muster was to hand this to coaches at AB’s meet today,” the group wrote. “Not one of them was brave enough to look her or her mother in the eye and say: ‘This whole project of violating Ed Code is aimed at you. A child.’”

Hernandez also wrote that her “heart was full watching A.B compete.”
“Today at the CIF Track & Field Finals my heart was full watching A.B compete,” she wrote after her son’s competition.

“No matter how differently she may be seen by some, she continues to walk onto that field with the most beautiful smile on her face, gives EVERY event her ALL, and carries herself with grace, determination, and sportsmanship,” she wrote.

Keep reading

Democrat NY Congressional Candidate Backed by Radical Mamdani Pushing “Trans Bill of Rights”- Wants Taxpayers to Foot the Bill for Surgeries, Housing and More

Radical New York State Assemblymember Claire Valdez, a longtime leader in NYC-DSA (Democratic Socialists of America) and backed by Marxist NYC Mayor Zohran Mamdani,  is running in the Democratic primary for New York’s 7th congressional district.

Valdez is making sure that ‘trans rights’ are front and center in her campaign.

In an interview released on Friday, Valdez told podcast host Mike from PA, “When we talk about trans rights and bodily autonomy and we talk about universal programs like social housing, like Medicare for all, like all of these programs, you know, we know that trans people, and trans youth especially, are often the highest at risk for homelessness, retaliation at their jobs.”

“So we have to be focused, really enshrining their rights within universal programs and making sure that Medicare for All includes gender-affirming care and health care for trans folks.”

“We need to make sure that we’re enshrining their rights in a Trans Bill of Rights and in workplaces.”

“And making sure that there’s real housing that is available, you know, for everyone, but especially trans people who are most at risk of being homeless or kicked out of their homes.”

Keep reading

BBC’s Former News Director Says Trans Bias and ‘Progressive Madness’ Drove Her Out

The BBC’s grip on impartiality continues to slip as one of its former top news executives publicly confirmed what critics have long argued: activist capture from within has turned the state broadcaster into a vehicle for narrow ideological agendas.

Fran Unsworth, director of BBC News from 2018 to 2022, has broken her silence, claiming she was effectively driven out by trans activists and the “progressive madness” dominating the corporation.

In a candid interview, she described an environment of bullying where editors avoided critical reporting on trans issues for fear of attacks from their own colleagues.

“Just dealing with the progressive editorial issues and the bullying around them all. It was incredibly difficult,” Unsworth said. She added that the atmosphere extended beyond trans topics, with staff no-platforming dissenting views and pushing “safe spaces” over open debate.

Unsworth’s remarks paint a picture of a newsroom where challenging the prevailing narrative on ‘culture war’ issues carried professional risks. Programme editors reportedly steered clear of stories that questioned aspects of the trans agenda, wary of backlash from activist-aligned staff.

This self-censorship contributed to what a leaked internal memo later described as “effective censorship” on the topic.

Keep reading

Lawsuit: D300 secretly gender transitioned student; Seeks to nix IL gender ‘guidance,’ too

A mother from Chicago’s far northwest suburbs has lodged a lawsuit against her child’s public school district, accusing Community Unit School District 300 of allegedly attempting to secretly transition her child’s gender and of blocking the parent’s attempt to learn more about what was happening and be involved, even when the student struggled with suicidal thoughts and required hospitalization for mental health purposes.

However, the class action lawsuit also seeks to more broadly overturn policies at the district and potentially throughout Illinois, which the mother and her lawyer claim trample parents’ constitutional rights.

On May 10, attorney Ajay Gupta, of Naperville, filed suit in Chicago federal court against District 300.

Based in the village of Algonquin, District 300 ranks as the sixth largest public school district in Illinois, has a student population of more than 20,000 students from communities within a 118 square mile radius in Chicago’s northwest suburbs mostly in Kane County, near the McHenry County line.

The lawsuit was filed on behalf of a named plaintiff, identified in the complaint only as S.K. According to the complaint, she is the mother of a student at one of the district’s three high schools. District 300 high schools include Dundee-Crown High School in Carpentersville, Harry D. Jacobs High School in Algonquin, and Hampshire High School in Hampshire.

The complaint does not identify which high school the student attended.

According to the complaint, staff at the student’s school allegedly began in 2022 using “alternate name and pronouns” for S.K.’s child, identified in the complaint only as T.K.

The complaint asserts the student at that time “experienced declining mental health and difficulty completing schoolwork.”

Keep reading

PARENTAL RIGHTS OUTRAGE! Illinois Mother Sues School District, Alleges Officials SECRETLY Socially Transitioned Child After Mental Health Crisis

An Illinois mother has filed a federal lawsuit accusing Community Unit School District 300 of secretly socially transitioning her child at school, withholding key information from her, and cutting her out of a “gender support” plan even after the student had been hospitalized for suicidal ideation.

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, names Community Unit School District 300 and Superintendent Dr. Martina Smith as defendants. 

The mother, identified in the complaint only as S.K., alleges that the Algonquin-based district violated her constitutional rights by allowing school officials to make major identity and mental-health-related decisions involving her minor child without parental consent.

“This case challenges a public school district’s policies, practices, and customs of subjecting minor students to psychological and identity-based interventions, while deliberately excluding their parents from participation, consent, and even knowledge,” the complaint states.

The complaint alleges that District 300 officials “socially transitioned minor students at school,” developed “gender support” plans, coordinated with mental-health providers, and withheld material information from parents. 

The lawsuit argues that these actions were “not routine educational judgments,” but rather “state-directed psychological intervention into a minor’s identity, mental health, and familial relationships.”

According to the lawsuit, school personnel began using an alternate name and pronouns for S.K.’s child, T.K., in certain classes in 2022 without informing the mother. 

Keep reading

Human Rights Campaign Brags LGBTQ+ Voters Will Be 20% of U.S. Electorate by 2040, Has Record $15 Million War Chest to Help Democrats in Midterms

The Human Rights Campaign (HRC), one of the nation’s most powerful LGBT lobbying organizations, is openly declaring that LGBT voters will explode from roughly 10% of the electorate in the 2026 midterms to a staggering 20% by 2040.

The far-left organization is also sitting on a record $15 million electoral war chest aimed squarely at flipping Republican-held House seats and undermining the Trump administration in the upcoming midterms.

The Post Millennial reports:

The comments came in response to California Governor Gavin Newsom moderating his stance with male children identifying as transgender and playing in girls’ sports. When asked by Politico about the how Newsom has appeared to change his stance, HRC President Kelley Robinson said, “As a baseline, anybody that wants to be president in 2028 needs to stand for the civil rights and protections of every person in this country. And yes, that includes trans people.”

“Look, LGBTQ+ people are a growing demographic. We’re going to be 10% of the electorate this year, 20% of the electorate by 2040. We are a powerful constituency, and we’re going to demand that folks who want to represent us represent all of us,” she added.

Robinson laid out HRC’s vision going forward for the midterm election cycle as well for Democrats to get their messaging right, for those in the LBTQ community. The group is looking to flip eight seats currently held by Republicans, which includes districts currently served by Reps. David Schweikert, Juan Ciscomani, David Valadao, Darrell Issa, Tom Barrett, Mike Lawler, Ryan Mackenzie, and Rob Bresnahan.

The $15 million investment, described by HRC as its largest-ever non-presidential-cycle spending, will target eight specific Republican-held House districts, fund heavy advertising, grassroots canvassing, and mobilization efforts, and support Democratic candidates in key states including Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Ohio, and Texas.

HRC claims the money will help “flip the House,” expand the number of openly LGBTQ elected officials, and defeat anti-LGBTQ ballot measures nationwide.

The group’s polling shows 92% of LGBT registered voters say they will “definitely vote” in November 2026, far higher than the 68% of non-LGBT voters who say the same.

HRC also claims it has identified more than 74 million “equality voters” whom it intends to turn out, according to a Politico interview.

However, HRC’s projections rely heavily on self-identification trends among younger generations, claiming nearly 30% of Gen Z now identify as LGBT, and assume continued rapid growth without accounting for potential cultural pushback or stabilization of identification rates.

Keep reading

Texas AG Ken Paxton Scores Major Win — Forces Children’s Hospital to Open America’s First ‘Detransition’ Clinic

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has secured a major victory for the state of Texas.

Texas Children’s Hospital has agreed to create the nation’s first dedicated detransition clinic, cut ties with five physicians, and pay $10 million to the state as part of a broader settlement.

The agreement follows a state investigation launched after Texas banned gender-related medical interventions for minors in 2023.

Earlier this year, Paxton sued the hospital, alleging that it continued to provide prohibited procedures and used inaccurate diagnostic codes to bill Medicaid.

Under the settlement, Texas Children’s will establish a clinic focused on treating patients who previously underwent gender-related medical interventions and are seeking care related to reversing or managing those effects.

For the first five years, the hospital will cover the full cost of services.

The settlement also requires the hospital to permanently sever ties with five doctors involved in providing such care to minors.

“This historic settlement reflects an institutional and fundamental cultural shift away from radical ‘gender’ ideology,” Paxton said in a statement.

“I applaud Texas Children’s Hospital for changing course and committing to being a part of the solution by agreeing to form a first-of-its kind Detransition Clinic that will help provide free care to those who have been victimized by twisted, morally bankrupt transgender ideology.”

Keep reading

Australian Federal Court rules ‘trans women’ are REAL women

Australia’s Federal Court has delivered its long-awaited judgment in the Giggle v Tickle appeal, finding in favour of Roxanne Tickle.

The full court, made up of Justices Melissa Perry, Geoffrey Kennett and Wendy Abraham, handed down the decision today after a two-day hearing last August.

The case involved Sall Grover, founder of the women-only social networking app Giggle, who had removed Roxanne Tickle, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman, from the platform. Grover appealed an earlier 2024 ruling that found the exclusion amounted to indirect discrimination. Tickle cross-appealed, seeking a finding of direct discrimination and higher damages.

The court ruled that Giggle and Grover directly discriminated against Tickle on the ground of gender identity by excluding them based on their gender-related appearance, as shown in a selfie, and then refusing to readmit them. 

The judges agreed with the original decision on the interpretation of special measures under the Sex Discrimination Act, concluding that the app’s women-only policy did not provide a defence in this instance. They increased the damages award to $20,000, taking into account what they described as aggravating conduct by Grover.

Keep reading