Warren Beatty Accused of Having Sex With a Minor in 1973

A WOMAN APPEARS to be accusing Warren Beatty of coercing her into sex when she was teenager in the early Seventies, according a new lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court earlier this week.

The suit, obtained by Rolling Stone, was filed by Kristina Charlotte Hirsch and notably doesn’t actually name Beatty, referring only to a Defendant Doe. However, the the suit describes Defendant Doe as “portraying” Clyde in the 1967 film Bonnie and Clyde, and receiving a Best Actor nomination at the Oscars for his work, which could only be Beatty. 

In the suit, Hirsch accuses Beatty of using his “position and status as an adult, and a Hollywood movie star to coerce sexual contact with [her] on multiple occasions, including oral sex, simulated sex and finally coerced sexual intercourse with the minor child.” Hirsch says she was 14 and 15-years old when the alleged incidents took place. 

A rep for Beatty did not immediately return Rolling Stone’s request for comment. A lawyer for Hirsch said they are letting the complaint “speak for itself.”

Hirsch claims she met Beatty on a movie set in early 1973 when she was 14 and Beaty would’ve been about 35. The film wasn’t named, but Hirsch says her neighbor was working on the film and brought her to the set. She says Beatty paid her “undue attention,” commenting on her looks, giving her his phone number, and telling her to call him when she was near the hotel he was staying at in Los Angeles. 

Keep reading

Leah Remini testifies Church of Scientology faked rape claim against ex-member Paul Haggis

Actress Leah Remini testified Monday that the lawsuit accusing Oscar-winning director Paul Haggis of rape was fabricated by the Church of Scientology — telling Manhattan jurors “it is Paul who is the victim here.”

“The purpose of Scientology lawsuits is just to destroy your life,” Remini said, appearing via video link from Beverly Hills, with an Emmy Award statue visible in the background.

Lawyers for Haggis, 69, called the “King of Queens” star to the stand in his trial over the suit from former publicist Haleigh Breest, who alleges he raped her in his Soho apartment after a film premiere on Jan. 31, 2013. The “Crash” director has denied the accusation, claiming the encounter was consensual.

He claims the suit is part of a vendetta by Scientology for speaking out against the church when he broke with it in 2009 after three decades of membership.

Remini — arguably one of the most prominent ex-Scientologists — told the court about the repercussions of disavowing the church and acted as a character witness for Haggis.

Keep reading

Gavin Newsom’s wife emailed Harvey Weinstein asking for help dealing with California Gov’s cheating scandal two years AFTER movie magnate ‘raped and sexually assaulted her’, court hears

Gavin Newsom’s wife Jennifer wrote to Harvey Weinstein asking for his help in dealing with a sex scandal involving her husband, two years after she says the movie mogul raped her. 

The email will be presented to the jury at Weinstein’s Los Angeles trial as apparent proof that their encounter was consensual. It was first raised last night in a filing from Weinstein’s legal team. 

Jennifer Siebel Newsom says Weinstein raped her in 2005 after ‘luring’ her to a hotel room. At the time, she was an actress and had not yet started dating Newsom. In 2007, a year after she met Newsom and started dating him, he became embroiled in an embarrassing sex scandal. 

He was Mayor of San Francisco and had had an affair with Ruby Rippey Tourk, the wife of one of his senior advisers. 

Jennifer, then his girlfriend, contacted Harvey to ask for how she should handle it, according to a filing submitted by Harvey’s lawyers last night. They say it proves that the prior encounter between them was consensual. 

‘Of all things you’d think a woman that is raped by Harvey Weinstein wouldn´t do, it’s ask him how to deal with a sex scandal,’ attorney Mark Werksman said.  

Keep reading

‘SuperFly’ actor sentenced to 50 years to life in prison for multiple rapes

A Los Angeles-based rapper who acted in the 2018 movie “SuperFly” was sentenced Monday to 50 years to life in prison after he was convicted of sexually assaulting seven victims — including three minors.

Kaalan Walker, 27, was also ordered to register as a lifetime sex offender for the series of crimes dating back to 2013, according to City News Service.

The performer was convicted of three counts of forcible rape, two counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, two counts of rape of an intoxication victim and one count of assault with intent to commit oral copulation by a Van Nuys jury on April 18.

Deputy District Attorney Cynthia Wallace said she believes Walker is “truly a predator” for his assaults on young women and teenagers between 2013 and 2018, according to City News Service.

Walker used Instagram and Twitter to find his victims — who were often aspiring models and actresses — and lure them to locations by saying he had booked them for photo shoots and music video productions that never happened.

Keep reading

Creator Of Nickelodeon’s Hit Shows Crafted Several Sexualized Scenes, More Beloved Child Actors Allege

Nickelodeon show creator and executive producer Dan Schneider is being accused of sexualized, inappropriate behavior with scripts, scenes, and child actors.

New allegations of Schneider’s inappropriate behavior during his tenure at Nickelodeon have come to light in a detailed investigation by Insider. After joining the network in 1993, Schneider went on to create cult-classic kids shows like “The Amanda Show,” “Zoey 101,” “iCarly” and “Victorious,” launching the careers of some of the biggest child actors of the 2000s, Insider continued.

In one story, “Zoey 101” lead actress Jamie Lynn Spears (sister of pop icon Britney Spears) was repeatedly squirted with candy goo, the consistency of egg whites until the shot landed directly on her forehead, dripping down over her face and mouth, the report alleges. Spears’ costar Alexa Nikolas said that Schneider started laughing hysterically while one of the male castmates muttered, “it’s like a cum shot.”

“We’re talking about a minor,” Nikolas told Insider. “I think Jamie was 13, and they’re squirting stuff on her face to make it look a certain way.” The scene made it to air, along with others that cast members and others felt were overtly sexualized given the age of the stars, Insider continued.

Footage of “Victorious” star Ariana Grande went viral in early August. The scene includes shots of Grande putting her toes in her mouth and pouring water over herself while upside down on her bed. She also grabs a potato, moaning, squeezing it with both hands and begging for it to “give up the juice.” The scene is reportedly credited to Schneider as the writer, Insider noted.

Keep reading

Former Nickelodeon star Jenette McCurdy says children’s cable network offered $300,000 in ‘hush money’ not to reveal offers of unwanted massages and underage alcohol

Former Nickelodeon star Jennette McCurdy claimed that the children’s cable TV network offered her $300,000 in “hush money” so that she would not go public with damning accusations.

McCurdy was a Nickelodeon standout actress from 2007 until 2014 – when she was the star of the massively successful “iCarly” TV show and then “Sam & Cat.” During that time, McCurdy said that she was the victim of an alleged abuser that she only refers to as “The Creator.”

McCurdy asserted that “The Creator” pressured her to drink alcohol when she was only 18 years old.

In her upcoming memoir, McCurdy wrote that “The Creator” was “mean-spirited, controlling, and terrifying” and prone to make “grown men and women cry with his insults and degradation,” according to Deadline.

McCurdy accused “The Creator” of giving unsolicited and inappropriate shoulder massages.

“My shoulders do have a lot of knots in them, but I don’t want The Creator to be the one rubbing them out,” she wrote. “I want to say something, to tell him to stop, but I’m so scared of offending him.”

She also claimed that she was “photographed in a bikini during a wardrobe fitting.”

The childhood actress accused Nickelodeon of offering her $300,000 in “hush money.”

When “Sam & Cat” was canceled, her agent informed her that Nickelodeon was “offering [her] $300,000, which she should “think of it like a thank-you gift.”

She said one of her managers told her, “They’re giving you $300,000 and the only thing they want you to do is never talk publicly about your experience at Nickelodeon.”

McCurdy claimed that the “hush money” was “specifically related to The Creator.”

Keep reading

Adam Driver’s Wife Allegedly Has Ties To Manhattan Cult Facing Trial For Abuse Accusations

Adam Driver and his wife, Joanne Tucker, may have ties to a secret Manhattan cult that is the subject of an ongoing lawsuit.

Tucker’s mother, Cynthia May, is rumored to have ties to The Odyssey Study Group, a for-profit group that allegedly recruited wealthy New Yorkers while its leader kept unpaid workers and inflicted various forms of abuse.

Adam Driver’s wife, Joanne Tucker, and his mother-in-law will allegedly be witnesses in the Odyssey Study Group trial.

Popular celebrity gossip site, Crazy Days and Nights, shared an anonymous tip that is allegedly about the upcoming trial of the group’s leaders.

“When the Manhattan cult case goes to trial, front and center as witnesses will be the mother-in-law of this A-list mostly movie actor and the wife of the actor, both of whom are very prominent members of the cult and were ‘teachers’ of several victims,” the submission reads before naming Driver, Tucker and May.

Neither the actor nor his family are named in a class-action lawsuit taken by former group members nor are they mentioned in “Manhattan Cult Story,” a book that accuses The Odyssey Study Group of being a cult.

Keep reading

‘Scrubs’ co-executive producer Eric Weinberg arrested on multiple sexual assault charges

Eric Weinberg, a Hollywood producer who worked as a co-executive producer on hit shows such as “Scrubs” and” Californication,” was arrested in Los Angeles on alleged sexual crimes committed over the past decade, police said.

Weinberg was picked up by cops at his home in the Los Feliz section of Los Angeles around noon on Friday for a number of sexual assaults he’s accused of committing in LA between 2012 and 2019, the Los Angeles Police Department announced on Thursday.

According to police, the producer and writer would prey on women in their 20s and 30s in “grocery stores, coffee shops and other public places,” where he would approach them and tell them he was a photographer and invite them to his home for an alleged photo shoot.

Once the unsuspecting victims arrived at the residence, he would sexually assault them, cops said.

Police said they believe there are additional victims that could date back as late as the early 1990s. Cops urged any other possible victims to reach out to the department.

He’s currently being held on a $3,225,000 bond.

The case is expected to be turned over to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, Deadline reported.

Keep reading

Netflix Star and Biden Surrogate Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Child Porn and Soliciting Sex From Minors

Netflix star and Biden surrogate Jerry Harris of the show Cheer has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for child pornography and soliciting sex from minors.

Prosecutors argued that Harris used “his status as a competitive cheerleader, his social media persona, and eventually his celebrity and money, to persuade and entice” teenage victims.

After being released from prison, Harris will have eight additional years of supervised release.

Harris was initially raided by the FBI in September, 2020 after allegations made against him by 14-year-old twin brothers. The boys provided USA Today with conversations that they had with Harris in which he allegedly sent messages explicitly requesting nude photos or sex.

Keep reading

Hollywood producer accused of murdering two women could have more victims

A Hollywood producer charged with the murder of a model and her friend who overdosed on drugs was slapped with additional sexual assault charges for unrelated cases — and there could be more victims, LA County District Attorney George Gascón said.

During a press conference on Tuesday, Gascón formally announced David Pearce was charged with the deaths of model Christy Giles and her friend Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola, whose bodies were dumped at two separate hospitals on Nov. 13, 2021.

Pearce, 37, was initially arrested the following month and charged for allegedly raping and sexually assaulting four women.

On Tuesday, Gascón said investigators found enough additional evidence to link Pearce with the deaths of Giles and Cabrales-Arzola, and the rape and sexual assault of three additional victims.  

“We knew that this was going to be a lengthy investigation, and we started with the charges we knew that we could prove,”  Gascón said at the press conference. “Most had to do with the using and the administration of drugs.

Keep reading