Texas AG Ken Paxton Scores Major Win — Forces Children’s Hospital to Open America’s First ‘Detransition’ Clinic

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has secured a major victory for the state of Texas.

Texas Children’s Hospital has agreed to create the nation’s first dedicated detransition clinic, cut ties with five physicians, and pay $10 million to the state as part of a broader settlement.

The agreement follows a state investigation launched after Texas banned gender-related medical interventions for minors in 2023.

Earlier this year, Paxton sued the hospital, alleging that it continued to provide prohibited procedures and used inaccurate diagnostic codes to bill Medicaid.

Under the settlement, Texas Children’s will establish a clinic focused on treating patients who previously underwent gender-related medical interventions and are seeking care related to reversing or managing those effects.

For the first five years, the hospital will cover the full cost of services.

The settlement also requires the hospital to permanently sever ties with five doctors involved in providing such care to minors.

“This historic settlement reflects an institutional and fundamental cultural shift away from radical ‘gender’ ideology,” Paxton said in a statement.

“I applaud Texas Children’s Hospital for changing course and committing to being a part of the solution by agreeing to form a first-of-its kind Detransition Clinic that will help provide free care to those who have been victimized by twisted, morally bankrupt transgender ideology.”

Keep reading

Australian Federal Court rules ‘trans women’ are REAL women

Australia’s Federal Court has delivered its long-awaited judgment in the Giggle v Tickle appeal, finding in favour of Roxanne Tickle.

The full court, made up of Justices Melissa Perry, Geoffrey Kennett and Wendy Abraham, handed down the decision today after a two-day hearing last August.

The case involved Sall Grover, founder of the women-only social networking app Giggle, who had removed Roxanne Tickle, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman, from the platform. Grover appealed an earlier 2024 ruling that found the exclusion amounted to indirect discrimination. Tickle cross-appealed, seeking a finding of direct discrimination and higher damages.

The court ruled that Giggle and Grover directly discriminated against Tickle on the ground of gender identity by excluding them based on their gender-related appearance, as shown in a selfie, and then refusing to readmit them. 

The judges agreed with the original decision on the interpretation of special measures under the Sex Discrimination Act, concluding that the app’s women-only policy did not provide a defence in this instance. They increased the damages award to $20,000, taking into account what they described as aggravating conduct by Grover.

Keep reading

Woman Says Planet Fitness in New Hampshire Canceled Her Membership After Alerting Them to Man in Women’s Locker Room

After reporting that someone she believed to be a man was inside the women’s locker room at a Planet Fitness, a woman says her longtime membership was canceled.

Judy Walcott told Fox News Digital, “I was shaking. Like I was actually trembling because it freaked me out that bad.”

After initially reporting the issue, she was told that the staff could not do anything about it due to company policy.

Walcott raised the issue again with another staff member a few days later and was called “transphobic.”

Per Fox News:

“She showed concern until I started telling her that there was a creepy guy in the ladies’ shower on Saturday, nobody checked him out… then before I could say anything else, she interrupted me, telling me she ‘thought’ she knew who I meant and what a wonderful woman that is,” Walcott told Fox News Digital.

She said the conversation went downhill from there, alleging the staff member did not address her concerns and instead “repeatedly” called her “transphobic” before she decided to walk away.

A couple of hours later, Walcott said, the gym’s manager called her to tell her that her membership had been canceled for a “policy violation.”

Walcott checked her member portal and found a ‘Member cancellation or freeze form.”

A copy of that document, which Fox News Digital cannot authenticate, shows an April 15 cancellation request with a request effective date of May 16. In the comment field, the form says, “Nondiscrimination Trans.”

This is not the first time the national fitness chain has put political correctness above the safety of women.

In 2024, The Gateway Pundit reported that the company banned a woman for taking a photo of a “transgender” biological man shaving in the women’s locker room at a Fairbanks, Alaska, location.

Keep reading

Detransitioner Chloe Cole cancels UW speech after alleged Antifa threats

Detransitioner Chloe Cole announced Tuesday she is canceling a scheduled University of Washington speech after citing alleged threats from Antifa.

“Antifa has assembled a local militia, in their own words, to shut down this event,” Cole said in a Tuesday video announcement

“Their actions, their explicit threats on my life, have raised this event to national attention, a level of attention our security team and our PD are frankly unprepared for,” she added. 

Cole, a detransitioner who went through the process of transitioning from female to male between the ages of 12 and 16, was set to speak Wednesday at the University of Washington in Kane 210 as part of TPUSA’s “Pick Up the Mic” initiative.

At the age of 15, Cole underwent hormones and a double mastectomy.

In a post on Instagram, UW Divest News, a pro-Palestinian group, urged students to protest the Turning Point USA chapter event with Cole, calling her a “transphobic right-wing grifter.”

The post instructed protesters to “bring flags, drums, or anything to make some noise! Email UW admin to cancel the event and ban Turning Point USA from campus! WE WILL NOT TOLERATE HATE GROUPS ON CAMPUS! WE LOVE OUR TRANS SIBLINGS! 🏳️‍⚧️ FREE PALESTINE! 🇵🇸”

Keep reading

Vancouver spends $182K on ‘gender safety’ bureaucracy for FIFA World Cup

The City of Vancouver is preparing to spend more than $182,000 on so-called “gender safety” and “vulnerable resident initiatives” tied to the 2026 FIFA World Cup, according to a newly posted contracting notice.

Under a Notice of Intent to Contract posted to the procurement site MERX, the city says it plans to award multiple vendors funding for “additional community organizations event time capacity” connected to the city’s “Host City Human Rights Action Plan.”

The contract runs from May 26 to July 19, 2026, with a listed value of $182,184.

According to the notice, the money is specifically earmarked to “implement gender safety, accessibility and vulnerable resident initiatives” during the World Cup festivities.

The timing is raising eyebrows, especially in a city that has spent years aggressively promoting gender ideology policies while downplaying public concerns about women’s spaces, public disorder, and safety issues tied to addiction and homelessness.

Now, with the eyes of the world arriving for the FIFA tournament, city hall suddenly appears eager to showcase its commitment to “gender safety” — and is paying outside organizations to help manage the optics.

The procurement notice does not clearly define what “gender safety” initiatives will involve, which organizations are expected to receive funding, or how success will be measured.

Nor does it explain why existing city staff and public safety infrastructure are insufficient to handle these responsibilities during a six-week international sporting event.

The spending falls under Vancouver’s broader Human Rights Action Plan tied to its role as a FIFA host city, a framework that has increasingly blended public event management with activist-driven social programming.

Why does a soccer tournament now require taxpayer-funded “gender safety” consultants and advocacy programming, particularly at a time when Vancouver residents continue to grapple with rising living costs, public safety concerns, drug crises, and strained city services.

The original procurement notice can be viewed on MERX procurement listing.

Keep reading

Pedophile in NJ Women’s Prison, Who Horrifically Abused His 7-Year-Old Daughter, Demands Nude Witchcraft Rituals and Marriage to Male Accomplice in Insane Settlement Negotiations

A biological male convicted of human trafficking his own 7-year-old daughter across the country, repeatedly sexually assaulting her, and filming the abuse to produce and distribute child sexual abuse material, is now housed in New Jersey’s only women’s prison.

To make the situation even sicker, he is demanding a taxpayer-funded settlement that would allow him to perform nude outdoor Wiccan rituals and marry his male co-defendant while behind bars.

Matthew Volz, who uses the name “Marina Volz,” is serving a 25-year sentence with 25 years of parole ineligibility after pleading guilty in November 2021 to multiple first-degree charges, including human trafficking, aggravated sexual assault, conspiracy to commit human trafficking and aggravated sexual assault, and endangering the welfare of a child through the creation of child pornography.

The crimes committed against this child by Volz and his accomplices are horrific, and reader discretion is advised.

In December 2018, Volz traveled to Oregon with co-defendant Adam Romero, who uses the name “Ashley Romero,” to take custody of his biological daughter from her mother, who was a drug addict.

The pair brought the child back to their home in Franklin Township, New Jersey, where they operated what prosecutors described as a “family-owned transgender pornography production studio specializing in amateur, BDSM and taboo fetish content.”

Volz and Romero sexually assaulted the girl, both individually and together, and filmed the abuse to sell to other sickos.

The child was subjected to torture-like conditions, including neck collars, a cage in the basement, and sex toys, according to a report from Reduxx.

Reduxx reports, “Some of the media found by police featured Romero sexually abusing the girl with another man. Romero lived in the residence with Volz and with two other individuals; Sean Allen, who had also sexually abused the child on film, and Dulcinea Gnecco, who acted as a domestic assistant.”

“The two other men in the home were also convicted for their roles in the sexual abuse of the child. Sean Allen, 54, was handed a 12-year sentence for his role in the crimes, and Dulcinea Gnecco, was also charged on four counts of child endangerment and received a 5-year sentence.”

Keep reading

The Absolute State Of This…

A trans Tamil immigrant on a temporary student visa has just been ELECTED as a Green Party MSP to Holyrood in Scotland – despite having no British citizenship, no permanent residency and no right to full-time work.

Where else would this be allowed to happen? It’s insane.

The candidate, Dr Q Manivannan (they/them), arrived in the UK a few years ago as a PhD student and was selected for the Green list in Edinburgh and the Lothians East. Scotland’s rules – relaxed under the SNP – explicitly allow non-citizens to stand for election and take office.

Manivannan’s own victory remarks left nothing to the imagination. “My name is Dr Q Manivannan, I am a transgender Tamil immigrant, my pronouns are they/them.” And later: “I am, to some in this country, everything that the hateful despise, and I’m standing here as your MSP now with care.”

Keep reading

Ideological Insanity Has Gotten WAY WAY WORSE In The UK…

A major exam board has now signed off on gender-neutral language in GCSE French, Spanish and German exams – despite the terms being completely alien to how those languages are actually spoken in their home countries.

The move, buried in new specifications for 2026 exams, hands students the green light to ditch standard masculine and feminine forms in favour of made-up “inclusive” pronouns, nouns and adjectives.

Yes, you read that right. They’re letting students make up their own parts of foreign languages in exams.

Staff at Pearson Edexcel have explicitly permitted teens to use “inclusive” pronouns, nouns and adjectives in both written and oral GCSEs. Yet as the article linked above makes clear, “the French do not pander to the same bid for inclusivity, with all their grammatical concepts being strictly categorised into gendered variants.”

Adjectives must match the noun in masculine or feminine endings. Gender-neutral terms simply do not exist in grammatically correct French or Spanish.

Keep reading

Female Athletes Slam Gavin Newsom Over California Trans Athlete Controversy

As the girls’ high school track and field championships approach, a trans athlete is set to compete in this year’s girls’ tournament.

The main controversy centers on AB Hernandez, a biological male high school student at Jurupa Valley High School in Riverside County. Hernandez qualified for and competed in the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) State Track & Field Championships in Clovis in the girls’ long jump, high jump, and triple jump.

Hernandez is seeded first in the upcoming tournament.

Last year, Hernandez won 1st place in high jump and triple jump and took 2nd place in the long jump.

Keep reading

Transgender athlete AB Hernandez dominates three jumping events at California postseason track meet

A California postseason track meet on Saturday opened with a “Save Girls’ Sports” rally outside the gates and ended in familiar fashion, as one athlete again separated from the field in the jumping events, highlighting growing concerns over competitive fairness in girls’ sports.

Saturday’s CIF Southern Section Division 3 preliminaries in Yorba Linda drew attention before competition began, with demonstrators protesting California’s policy allowing transgender athletes to compete in girls’ sports.

Inside, the focus turned to the jumping events, where biological male AB Hernandez, a senior from Jurupa Valley, competed against women and finished first across all three competitions with dominant performances.

Hernandez, a trans multi-sport athlete (previously involved in girls’ volleyball), won the Long Jump Division 3 Prelim and Triple Jump Division 3 Prelim by wide margins and tied for first in the High Jump Division 3 Prelim with Reese Hogan, an athlete with past ties to Hernandez.

The long jump result separated the field. Hernandez posted 20 feet, 4 1/4 inches. The next closest finishers reached 19 feet, 1 1/2 inches and 18 feet, 7 inches.

More than a foot separated first from second.

Keep reading