‘Trump House’ owner’s wife gives horrifying update after attack on husband outside San Diego home

The wife of the elderly San Diego man brutally beaten outside his MAGA-inspired “Trump House” said there’s “no hope” for her husband after the vicious attack left him fighting for his life.

Kerry Sheron, 69, was in critical condition following the violent assault outside his Escondido property on Wednesday afternoon.

His wife, Maria, revealed to The California Post through tears that her husband isn’t expected to survive.

The alleged assailant, 32-year-old Escondido resident Thomas Caleb Butler, was arrested on attempted murder charges and faces life in prison if convicted.

Sheron, who describes himself as a Army veteran, is known for adorning his Buchanan Street home with Trump flags and other pro-American regalia.

In a March video, he showed Trump and American flag displays outside his property in tatters after apparent vandalism.

“Somebody decided that our stuff is not good. Incredible, look at this. They even ripped up the American flag, how f–ked up is that,” he said.

Maria told the Post she believes her husband was targeted over the displays.

After the attack, Butler fled the scene on foot before officers nabbed nearby and took him into custody.

Keep reading

The Last Leg of Stephen Colbert’s Far-Left Farewell Tour Reminds Us Exactly Why CBS Canceled Him

As comedian Stephen Colbert prepares to exit the late-night stage following a disastrous run at CBS, he refused to bow out with grace and instead used his last gasp to take a parting shot at President Donald Trump.

Colbert interviewed his Comedy Central mentor Jon Stewart during Tuesday’s episode of “The Late Show,” and the arrogance displayed by both men served as yet another reminder of why Colbert was dismissed.

Stewart gushed over his protege, calling him “just a tremendous human and one of my favorite people,” adding that “he can do whatever he wants to do,” which drew the usual mindless applause.

And rather than acknowledge that it was time for Colbert to move on, Stewart did what came naturally: He blamed Trump.

“The ubiquitous bloviating of the commander-in-chief has put us all, as defined as who we are in opposition to him, and it’s just a ridiculous framing,” Stewart claimed. “It’s a minute portion of the joy machine that you call your show. And it’s annoying.”

“Close your eyes and dream,” he added. “The day that the electorate in this great nation we call home repudiates this putrid administration, the day that that happens, my brother, my brother, there will be — and I mean this — the day that that happens, there will be a joyful noise from the bowels of this great country that will make Hungary’s repudiation of Orban look like an Amish Sabbath.”

Keep reading

Former DOJ Attorney Indicted For Stealing Copy of Jack Smith’s Report on Trump’s Classified Docs Investigation

A former Miami-based DOJ attorney was indicted for stealing a copy of Jack Smith’s report on Trump’s classified documents investigation.

Carmen Lineberger, the former Managing Assistant US Attorney, in Fort Pierce, Florida, was indicted on two counts of theft of government money or property, valued less than $1,000; destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations; and concealment, removal, or mutilation of public records.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Lineberger, 62, stole a copy of Jack Smith’s report, which was previously ordered by Judge Aileen Cannon to be kept secret, and sent it to her personal email account.

The indictment accuses Lineberger of sending the Jack Smith report to herself with misleading subject lines “chocolate cake recipe” and “bundt cake recipe.”

Lineberger pleaded not guilty on all four felony counts. She is facing more than 20 years in prison.

Per the DOJ:

The indictment alleges at the time of the offenses the defendant served as the Managing Assistant United States Attorney (MAUSA) of the Fort Pierce branch of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida. In separate instances in late-2025, the defendant altered the electronic file names of government records that she received in her official capacity as the MAUSA in order to conceal her unauthorized electronic transmission of those records to personal email accounts belonging to her without being detected.

The altered government records included a document compiled by the defendant consisting of portions of internal DOJ electronic messages and an internal DOJ memorandum, and a DOJ report related to a criminal prosecution in the SDFL that had been court-ordered to remain under seal and prohibited from distribution or disclosure outside of DOJ.

As alleged in the indictment, the defendant concealed her actions by saving electronic copies of the government records in question under the misleading files names “chocolate cake recipe” and “bundt cake recipe” before electronically transmitting those records to her personal email accounts.

As to the DOJ report, the indictment further alleges the defendant acted knowing that her transmission of the record outside DOJ directly violated the court order and impaired the proper administration of the underlying criminal prosecution.

Lineberger appeared in federal court today for her arraignment before Southern District of Florida Chief United States Magistrate Judge William Matthewman in West Palm Beach, Florida.

If convicted, Lineberger faces up to twenty years’ imprisonment for destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations, three years’ imprisonment for concealment, removal, or mutilation of public records, and up to one year imprisonment on each count of theft of government property valued at less than $1,000.

The case is being jointly investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice, Office of the Inspector General. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Christie S. Utt from the Northern District of Florida, who was assigned as a special prosecutor to avoid conflicts of interest with the investigation and prosecution of this matter.

Keep reading

Report: Randi Weingarten Used at Least $1.4M in Teachers Union Resources to Write ‘Manifesto’ Book

American Federation of Teachers (AFT) President Randi Weingarten used hundreds of thousands of dollars in union resources to help her write a book suggesting President Donald Trump is a fascist, and her team made more than $1.4 million from the labor group, a new report found. 

The Freedom Foundation, a conservative think tank whose mission is to challenge “entrenched power of left-wing government union bosses who represent a permanent lobby for bigger government, higher taxes, and radical social agendas,” released a report claiming Weingarten used union resources for her book Why Fascists Fear Teachers: Public Education and the Future of Democracy, and then kept part of the proceeds.

The report, first obtained by the New York Post, alleges that Weingarten’s team included an attorney who earned $977,000 for various work with the union, despite supposedly working on the book pro bono. The report also alleges that a “ghost writer” earned $400,000 from the union, and two people who “fact-checked” the book earned $11,000 each.

“Most AFT members pay dues in exchange for workplace representation, not to fund the union president’s literary pursuits,” said Maxford Nelsen, the Freedom Foundation’s director of research and government affairs.

“However, AFT appears to have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in members’ dues on top-tier consultants, lawyers, and agents to get WFFT published,” Nelson continued. “Indeed, the wide range of expenses borne by AFT suggests that Weingarten may not have contributed anything at all financially to the enterprise.”

The book was pitched by the publisher as “a manifesto for our time,” and made headlines for appearing to suggest President Donald Trump is a fascist, according to the report. Weingarten specifically made a Hitler comparison in the book.

Keep reading

Democrat House Leader Hakeem Jeffries on Trump Voters: ‘Our Goal is to Break Them’

During a recent event, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries spoke of people who voted for Trump and said “our goal is to break them.”

If you read the Gateway Pundit, you know that among our many criticisms of the Democrats is the fact that they are not offering the country any new ideas. They bring absolutely nothing to the table for the people of America, other than outrage, protests, and Trump hatred.

Just look at what Jeffries is saying here. He is not saying “here is how we will improve people’s lives.” No, he is talking about ‘breaking’ his fellow citizens for not voting the way he wants them to.

Transcript via Real Clear Politics:

HAKEEM JEFFRIES: I guess part of how we as House Democrats view this moment: either MAGA extremists are going to break the country, or we’re going to break them. And our goal is to break them.

We will defeat them.

We have to beat them electorally, and then we have to break their spirit because of the extremism that’s being unleashed on the American people that’s completely and totally unacceptable.

And that’s the approach that we’ve taken with respect to legislating on these discharge petitions.

And so while we have a responsibility to drive down the high cost of living and focus on the affordability agenda, we also believe that there’s an accountability agenda that the American people will expect, rightfully, for a separate and coequal branch of government to pursue, and led by Robert Garcia, who’ll do a great job.

Keep reading

Outrageous! Panda Express Employees Call the Police on Man for Wearing a MAGA Hat Inside and Flashing a Harmless Gesture at Cook

The disease known as Trump Derangement Syndrome is now infecting employees at one of the most famous Chinese restaurants in America.

As Fox News reported on Tuesday, a conservative influencer has revealed that a pair of employees at a Panda Express in Washington state called the cops on conservative influencer Chris Sims and his friend @DannyRebel333 over a MAGA hat and flashing an innocuous gesture to a cook inside the establishment.

Fox News confirmed the incident in Lakewood on May 10.

In the video below, Sims, wearing the hat, is livestreaming his visit to Panda Express. Shortly after entering the restaurant, he notices they don’t like the hat he’s wearing.

Sims then gives a thumbs-up to one of the cooks. Upon seeing this, the employees behind the counter then kicked Sims and his friend out of the restaurant.

After exchanging words with a pair of employees outside the restaurant, Sims learns that the police have been called.

Keep reading

False Framing of the GENIUS Act: Democrats Love Regulation, But Not When It Comes From President Trump

In July 2025, President Trump signed the GENIUS Act, the first federal law in U.S. history to regulate stablecoins, which passed with strong bipartisan support: 68–30 in the Senate and 308–122 in the House.

Democrats oppose the GENIUS Act because they claim its lighter regulatory framework could benefit large, well-funded stablecoin issuers, including companies they allege may have ties to President Trump or his associates. Critics argue the bill gives non-bank issuers a potential regulatory advantage and raises concerns about political favoritism and conflicts of interest.

However, the GENIUS Act is necessary because stablecoins have already grown into a massive, systemically important financial market operating largely outside the federal regulatory framework. Without clear U.S. rules, the industry would continue developing under foreign regulations, creating consumer and national-security risks while allowing strategic competitors to shape the future of dollar-backed digital finance.

A stablecoin is a privately issued digital currency pegged to $1.00. Unlike Bitcoin, it doesn’t fluctuate. You can send it anywhere in the world instantly. The biggest issuers are Tether and USD Coin (USDC). Private companies run them, not governments. The business model is simple: a user deposits $1,000, gets 1,000 digital tokens, and the company invests that $1,000 in U.S. Treasury bonds and keeps the interest, say 4–5%, while the user collects nothing. At scale, this is enormously profitable.

Tether alone holds over $100 billion in reserves and earned roughly $6.2 billion in 2023. Before the GENIUS Act, none of this was federally regulated. Companies were not legally required to verify that they held the dollars they claimed to hold, faced no mandatory audits, had no anti-money laundering obligations, had no consumer protections, and had no mechanism for law enforcement to freeze or seize funds.

Tether had for years resisted full independent audits, raising legitimate questions about whether it actually held the dollars backing its tokens. The law changed that, requiring issuers to hold $1 in cash or short-term Treasury bills for each token issued, to publish monthly disclosures of reserve composition, to follow anti-money laundering rules under the Bank Secrecy Act, and to comply with court orders to freeze or destroy tokens.

The necessity of the law is factually grounded. Stablecoin transaction volumes had grown to exceed those of Visa and Mastercard combined by 2024, up 28% year over year. This represented a systemically significant payment infrastructure operating entirely outside the federal regulatory framework governing every other payment system of comparable scale. Dollar-denominated stablecoins also extend the reach of the U.S. dollar globally, including into economies where people distrust their local currency.

Keep reading

Comey Tells Legion of Deep State Prosecutors to “Hang On” and Wait For President Trump to Leave Office

Embattled former FBI Director James Comey on Sunday called on the legion of Deep State prosecutors to “hang on” until Trump leaves office.

Comey appeared on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday to trash the Trump Administration as he awaits his trial.

This is Comey’s third media appearance since a grand jury from the Eastern District of North Carolina indicted him on two felony counts:

COUNT ONE: Knowingly and willfully make a threat to take the life of, and to inflict bodily harm upon, the President of the United States;

COUNT TWO: knowingly and willfully did transmit in interstate and foreign commerce a communication that contained a threat to kill the President, Donald J. Trump

Read the indictment here.

James Comey has insisted that he is innocent.

On Sunday, Comey told the legion of Deep State prosecutors to “hang on” for 2 and a half more years so they can rebuild the Justice Department.

“If you’re bragging about forcing out career prosecutors and agents because the president doesn’t like a lawful investigation they conducted, something is seriously broken at the top,” Comey said.

“I’m urging them, hang on two and a half years, and then we can rebuild these institutions,” Comey added.

Keep reading

Texas Dem. Congressional Candidate Says 1st Vote Will Be to Impeach Trump – Pledges Return to Biden-Era Open Borders

A Democrat congressional candidate in deep East Texas said that his first vote as a U.S. Representative would be to impeach Donald Trump. The candidate also told a local ABC affiliate that he opposes border walls and would support a bill similar to an amnesty plan proposed by Congress during the Biden administration.

Democrat congressional candidate Dan Alexander told KLTV ABC7 in Tyler, Texas, that he would support an effort to impeach President Trump if he were elected to the state’s 1st Congressional District — a seat currently held by Republican Nathaniel Moran. He called the immigration enforcement policy of mass deportation “an assault on the American people.”

“Walls don’t work,” the candidate’s website Issues page states. He supports legalizing abortion in federal law and calls for red-flag laws for “gun safety.”

Alexander called the current conflict with Iran an “illegal war.”

“He’s violated high crimes and misdemeanors… he’s led an assault on the American people via immigration issues,” the candidate told the ABC affiliate. “He started illegal wars in Iran.”

The incumbent, Rep. Moran, called the $25 billion spent by the Trump administration on the conflict with Iran, “a great investment” in a recent interview with CBS19 in East Texas.

“Congress needs to have a very strong voice in this. We are the Article 1 branch of government,” Moran stated. “As the conflict carries on, we need to make sure that we say these are the conditions upon which we will actually allocate funds or not.”

He added, “When you’re talking about national security interests, $25 billion is a great investment.”

Keep reading

New Evidence Shows Biden FBI Set Trap to Close on Trump the Moment He Leaves Office

A report from Just the News says that Republicans in the House are scrambling to end the potential for prosecuting President Donald Trump after he leaves office.

This comes after the same outlet first broke the story Tuesday that during the lame-duck period of Joe Biden’s presidency, FBI agents with former special counsel Jack Smith’s investigation into the 2020 election “secretly arranged to preserve their evidence until 2030 in memos that raise alarm they could revive their prosecution.”

“The FBI memos and emails closing out the controversial Arctic Frost investigation … show the bureau chose not to relinquish the evidence it gathered after Smith went to court to dismiss charges against Trump, even though that is the normal practice for agents,” Just the News reported.

“Instead, they created a preservation order keeping the evidence in FBI custody for two years after Trump’s second term ends, claiming it was necessary to do so because of ongoing litigation, the memos show.”

Because apparently, in 2029, a cudgel carried by the Democrats since 2020 will still be wielded against a president nine years later, no matter who the president is.

Ironically, this was revealed a little less than five months after Jack Smith said he was afraid he was going to be the guy prosecuted, telling the House Judiciary Committee that Trump administration officials would do “everything in their power” to charge him, but he would “not be intimidated,” according to The Associated Press.

He also told the committee in his testimony that he believed “Donald Trump is the person who caused Jan. 6, it was foreseeable to him, and that he sought to exploit the violence.” Apparently, he didn’t watch the speech or he has evidence he’s not sharing with us.

Whatever the case, Smith, who was a nakedly partisan actor, claimed Trump committed “serious crimes” by contesting the results of the 2020 election. Other Democrat election-deniers remained unmentioned.

Keep reading