Former Jeffrey Epstein assistant tells House Oversight Committee he abused her for years

Sarah Kellen, a longtime personal assistant to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, told the House Oversight Committee on Thursday that she was “sexually and psychologically abused” by the late financier for over a decade, according to a copy of her prepared opening statement obtained by ABC News.

“He groomed me, sexually and psychologically abused me, controlled me, manipulated me, dominated me, and gaslit me, until I could no longer tell which thoughts were mine, and which were his,” the statement said.

The closed-door session was part of the panel’s ongoing inquiry into the federal government’s handling of investigations into the late sex offender.

Kellen, 47, was previously a subject of criminal investigations but has never been charged — due, in part, to her own allegations of persistent sexual abuse at the hands of the disgraced financier, according to court documents and records released earlier this year by the Justice Department.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., speaking to reporters during a break, said, “I believe she was a victim now.”

“I would yield to other members of the committee, especially the female members, and let them give you, their opinion,” Comer said. “But she was very helpful today, and very believable, very intelligent. You know — terrible story to get there, and she was 21 when she was first began being abused by Epstein.”

Calling Kellen’s appearance “the most substantive, productive interview that we’ve had,” Comer said that Kellen had given the committee “three names of people that were involved in abuse.”

Keep reading

Around 10 ‘new’ victims come forward in France’s Epstein probe, prosecutor says

Around 10 “new” suspected victims have come forward in a French probe into the network of late US sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, a prosecutor said on May 17.

France opened a human trafficking investigation after the US Justice Department in January released the latest cache of files from the investigation into the disgraced financier, who died in prison in 2019 while facing charges of trafficking underage girls for sex.

French magistrates are seeking to investigate possible offences committed in France or involving French perpetrators who facilitated his crimes.

Top Paris prosecutor Laure Beccuau said around 20 suspected victims had made themselves known after she in February urged potential victims to speak up.

Some were already known to investigators, she told the RTL broadcaster.

“But we also had new victims come forward, ones we didn’t know at all. There are around 10 of them,” she added.

“The choice we’ve made for the time being is to listen to these victims,” she said.

Keep reading

Mystery as Italian model who was among first to accuse Jeffrey Epstein of sexual misconduct disappears in New York

A former Italian model who was one of the first women to accuse Jeffrey Epstein of sexual misconduct has mysteriously vanished in New York.

Elisabetta Tai Ferretto, 50, originally from Montagnana in northern Italy, has not been heard from since April 22 after returning to the US.

Ferretto, who has lived in New York since 2001, had travelled back to the Veneto region at the beginning of April to visit her parents and brother.

But after returning to Manhattan, her daily contact with her family suddenly stopped.

The former model’s loved ones said phone calls are going unanswered, and her social media profiles appear to have been deactivated or deleted. 

Her family reported her missing to prosecutors in Rovigo, who opened a case as she is an Italian citizen abroad.

The case has also been passed to Italy’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which has activated diplomatic channels with US authorities.

American officials are now understood to be investigating, but Ferretto has yet to be found safe and well.  

The former model worked in fashion after moving to the United States and later moved into the New York real estate sector.

Her name emerged publicly in 2019 when she spoke about an alleged encounter with Epstein that she said took place in 2004.

Ferretto said she had been introduced to Epstein through her agent in the fashion world after being told he could help her work with major brands.

Her agent proposed that she meet a man ‘who would change her life,’ allowing her to begin modelling for the famous Victoria’s Secret brand. 

That man was none other than Epstein himself, a trusted friend and financial advisor to Leslie Wexner, the owner of Victoria’s Secret.

She said she went to what she believed would be a professional meeting or audition at Epstein’s home on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.

But Ferretto later told investigators and media outlets that she was greeted in the New York mansion by Epstein’s accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell and taken to his office.

There, she claimed the disgraced financier did not look at her portfolio or CV and instead undressed and lay down on a massage table.

She said she rejected him and fled from the property.

Epstein, a convicted sex offender, died in a New York jail in August 2019 while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

Ferretto’s family said she had remained in regular contact with them until the day she disappeared.

They said the silence was completely out of character.

No confirmed sightings or official explanation for her disappearance have yet been made public.

Keep reading

Conspiracy for Global Control

Are we all “conspiracy theorists” now? The Epstein files, it would seem, have made us so. They have opened a window that leaves us peering into the pits of hell. The millions of released files reveal horrific references to murder, rape, torture, cannibalism, strangulation, sadomasochism, child sex trafficking, child ritual sacrifice, eugenics, and transhumanism experimentation. The most sensational speculations concerning these references have yet to be proven, but the trail of victims and evidence is so immense, and Jeffrey Epstein’s network of associates and co-conspirators so astonishingly prominent, as to be literally jaw-dropping.

How could this have happened here in America? How could it have happened for so long and on such a horrendous scale without anyone in power doing anything to expose and stop him? Jeffrey Epstein was not some mere lone, sociopathic serial killer like Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer; he was an advisor, confidant, procurer, and pal to the rich and famous, the high and mighty: presidents, prime ministers, potentates, bankers, business titans, and billionaires. He enjoyed unparalleled access to the inner sanctums of Wall Street, Hollywood, Buckingham Palace, the White House, Silicon Valley, Ivy League universities, and other corridors of privilege and power.

Among “the great and the good” mentioned multiple times in the Epstein files we find the former Prince Andrew (now Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, having been stripped of his royal titles); U.S. Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump; former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell; former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson; former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak; World Economic Forum president and CEO Borge Brende; Harvard University professor and former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers; and a veritable Who’s Who of eminent academics, journalists, and other assorted public figures.

L’Affaire Epstein bespeaks a colossal crime-and-corruption network that bestrides the globe and reaches into the highest levels of institutional power. The same conspiratorial network has, until now, successfully covered up its unspeakable crimes, silenced or “disappeared” its victims, and squelched investigations and prosecutions. And it appears that, long after Epstein’s 2019 death, the same network is continuing efforts to “contain” and dissipate the public furor and impatience over official stonewalling and coverup.

Keep reading

New Mexico Police Question Epstein’s Zorro Ranch Staff About Former Prince Andrew’s Visits

New Mexico’s Zorro Ranch probe is looking into visits by a fallen British Royal.

Disgraced former Prince Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has lost all his Royal titles and privileges over his decades-long association with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, and their sex trafficking ring.

But, as bad as his situation has become, there may be more trouble incoming for him, not only with the UK police investigating him for ‘gross misconduct in public office’, but in the US state of New Mexico, too.

First reported by the Mirror and picked up by dozens of other outlets, it has emerged that staff who worked for Jeffrey Epstein at his shady Zorro Ranch have been questioned about Andrew’s visits.

The Sun reported:

“More than a dozen former employees of the ranch are said to have been quizzed by cops working for the state’s Department of Justice. […] The housekeepers, ranch hands and managers have been asked who stayed at the New Mexico property and what they saw while employed there. Shamed Andrew’s visits were at the top of the list for investigators, it is understood.”

“A source told the publication: ‘The staff have been asked about guests to the property. It includes the former prince who stayed at the ranch. Detectives are trying to build up a picture of what he, Epstein and others did while at Zorro’.”

Andrew reportedly visited Zorro Ranch on several occasions.

Keep reading

Son of Norwegian Diplomats, Who Inherited $10M From Jeffrey Epstein’s Will, Commits Suicide Days After Police Launch Investigation on His Parents

Late sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s impact on Norway keeps producing nefarious outcomes.

Since the US DOJ released the ‘Epstein files’, a lot of activity has been going on in the Norwegian kingdom, notably around Crown Princess Mette-Marit, who is suffering deep reputational damage, and former Prime Minister Thorbjørn Jagland, who is under criminal investigation.

But a horrifying development involved diplomat Terje Rod-Larsen and his wife Mona Juul, a former ambassador.

Days after an investigation into their ties to Epstein was launched, their 25-year-old son has reportedly died by suicide.

Daily Mail reported:

“Edward Juul Rod-Larsen, 25, was found dead in Oslo on Wednesday, just days after Norwegian and French police launched a joint investigation into his parents,

[…] ‘It stands in the shadow of months of a public spotlight that has long since ceased to be critical, and has instead become suspicious, speculative and at times limitless. A spotlight that has not only affected two parents, but has also drawn their children involuntarily into the relentless machinery of the public,’ [his family] lawyers wrote.

‘Speculating on connections is both irresponsible and undignified. Suicide is always complex. There is never one explanation, never one cause, never one blame’.”

Keep reading

Sickening new claims about men being gang raped and women killed in ‘sex games’ at Epstein’s Zorro ranch come to light in new documentary

Sickening new claims about men being gang raped and women killed in ‘sex games’ at Jeffrey Epstein‘s secluded New Mexico ranch have emerged in a new documentary.

60 Minutes Australia interview with Epstein survivors and investigators has unveiled some of the alleged abuse that occurred at the pedophile financier’s sprawling Zorro Ranch in Stanley, about 30 miles south of Santa Fe.

The FBI received a tip from a Zorro Ranch staffer in 2019 claiming two foreign girls had been buried on the estate, Democrat congresswoman Melanie Stansbury said.

The pair had ‘died by strangulation during rough, fetish sex,’ the tip stated, adding that their alleged burial was ordered by Epstein. 

Stansbury, who has reviewed the Epstein files and is leading the charge for justice, further claimed that men were drugged and raped at the ranch.

It is not the first time the lawmaker has alleged that men or young boys were being assaulted and trafficked by Epstein.

‘A man actually claims that he met Jeffrey Epstein, was brought to the ranch, he was drugged and he describes in detail a scene in which multiple young men were raped at the ranch in front of him after he was drugged,’ Stansbury told the documentary.

She added that Jeffrey Epstein was a ‘serial abuser’ and a ‘super predator.’

Chauntae Davies, who says she was abused across multiple Epstein properties from 2001 to 2005, told the documentary that Zorro Ranch was the ‘scariest’ of all.

She recalled how she would sit in her bedroom at the property like a ‘mouse in a trap’ as she waited for someone to knock on her door and say: ‘Jeffrey is ready for his massage now.’

Keep reading

DOJ Must Release ALL Epstein Files or Face Criminal Liability, Rep. Massie Warns

Acting U.S. Attorney General Todd Blanche must release every single page of the Epstein files or become “criminally liable for failure to comply with the Epstein Files Transparency Act,” U.S. Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY), who sponsored the law, said in an exclusive interview with Alex Newman for The New American’s Behind The Deep State.

The clock is now ticking. Former AG Pam Bondi clearly failed in her duty. Now it is Blanche’s turn, though he has so far resisted further disclosures as well.

If Americans do not obtain the files and the justice system continues to fail in holding the criminals accountable, the Deep State and the “Epstein class” of billionaires and swamp dwellers win again, continued Rep. Massie.

Massie, perhaps the leading champion for transparency and accountability regarding the Epstein scandal in Congress, vowed to keep fighting to see that his legislation signed into law by Trump is honored.

Known as the Epstein Files Transparency Act, it demands the full release of all files relating to Epstein’s criminal cabal, with redactions permitted only to protect victims. Enormous amounts of files are still being hidden by DOJ, he said.

Despite enormous pressure from Republicans and Democrats of the “uniparty” to dismiss the scandal as a “hoax” and just move on, Massie is doubling down.

“Until we get justice for the victims, I will not go away, and this issue will not go away,” he explained. “If I lose my reelection over this, it was worth it.”

Keep reading

CANADA: Local Pride Organization Founder Facing Sex Trafficking Charges

The founder of a local Pride organization based in the town of Innisfil, Canada, appeared in court this week facing charges relating to the alleged sex trafficking of two women in 2021. Jake Tucker is said to have pimped two Barrie women over six-year period ending in 2021, while other charges against him include sexual assault, assault causing bodily harm, and assault.

According to a report from local outlet Innisfil Today, Tucker faces a total of 10 counts against two victims. Crown attorney Susan Orlando described to the court how Tucker groomed the women by forming a friendship with them and convincing them to enter the sex trade for him, while he slowly began to exercise more control over their lives.

Specific details regarding the nature of the charges have been withheld due to a publication ban out of concern for the safety of the victims. However, the case against Tucker alleges that he coerced the women into an “overwhelming commitment to service customers” as he gradually began to pocket an increasing portion of their earnings.

While the offenses are said to have occurred in 2021, and court proceedings began just this week, another Pride organization appears to have been aware of the charges against Tucker as early as 2022.

Keep reading

Epstein Was Advised by Elite “Fixer” to Attend Bilderberg to Revamp His Image

In 2011, three years after Jeffrey Epstein was convicted and arrested for trafficking minors, he was advised by Ian Osborne, the founder of the consultancy Osborne & Partners, to attend the Bilderberg meeting to revamp his image. A three-page proposal from the firm released in the Epstein files also suggested a “clean up” of Google search results to scrub reporting of Epstein’s pedophilia.

Osborne & Partners, a low-key reputation management firm, pitched to Epstein strategic ways to revitalize his name in the fallout of being a convicted child sex offender in 2009. The man behind the firm, Ian Osborne, has been described by The Telegraph as the “fixer to the elite,” and Epstein himself seemingly arranged degenerate sexual activities for Osborne. 

In a June 2011 email, Osborne wrote Epstein explaining he had a plan: “I’ve reflected on the unique challenges and opportunities of your situation, and I am ready to propose what I believe to be the right strategy.” The next day, Epstein received a three-page action strategy.

“Much more is to be gained by increasing your profile among the international political class than the domestic U.S. political class,” the firm posited in their analysis. “In our view, you should be spending time with European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Latin American political and business leaders — some of which you of course already do on a daily basis but in a concerted way through such gatherings as … Bilderberg and the BRICS Summit.”

Osborne explained that Epstein’s efforts must “not appear calculated,” but that he should establish himself as a pioneer in select “media, political, and philanthropic circles.” And, according to Osborne & Partners, a top priority for the pedophile should be getting into the Bilderberg meeting.  

Keep reading