HORROR: Career Criminal with Six Violent Arrests Released From Jail Rapes 4-Year-Old Child, Gives Her STD

Another monster released from jail has committed a heinous crime.

A career criminal with six violent arrests was released from jail, and weeks later, he raped a 4-year-old child and gave her a sexually transmitted disease.

Anthony Jelks, 25, was “well known” to Baton Rouge police because he has a history of violent arrests going back several years.

Just weeks after being released from prison after his most recent arrest, Anthony Jelks is accused of raping a little girl and giving her an STD.

“We’ve arrested him six times over the last 6 or 7 years,” Baton Rouge Police Chief T.J. Morse told WAFB. “Everything from firearms charges to domestic abuse battery, violation of protective orders. He’s currently on probation.”

WAFB obtained court documents revealing Jelks was previously arrested for punching a woman in the face, domestic abuse battery with serious bodily injury, child endangerment, and other firearms charges.

According to police, Jelks raped a child on August 1, just weeks after he was released from jail, and gave her Chlamydia.

Jelks finally turned himself in to the authorities on Monday morning.

Keep reading

Magistrate Judge Teresa Stokes Released Career Criminal Decarlos Brown Months Before He Brutally Stabbed Ukrainian Refugee Because He Made Her a ‘Promise’

A federal magistrate judge allowed career criminal Decarlos Brown Jr. to walk free months before he senselessly murdered a Ukrainian refugee because he made her a promise to return to court.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, 34–year-old Decarlos Brown Jr. murdered Iryna Zarutska last month by stabbing her multiple times on the Charlotte, North Carolina, light rail as bystanders did nothing.

Decarlos Brown Jr. criminal rap sheet, with arrests dating back to 2007.

Horrifying video of the senseless murder shows Zarutska seated on the Metro scrolling through her phone before Decarlos Brown begins stabbing her. Decarlos Brown then walks away, leaving a trail of blood.

Magistrate Judge Teresa Stokes released Decarlos Brown because he promised to return to court.

Keep reading

Rep. Randy Fine Plans to Introduce Bill to Hold Judges Accountable for Releasing Violent Criminals to Reoffend Following Horrific Public Stabbing Murder of Woman on Light Rail by Deranged Career Criminal

Rep. Randy Fine (R-FL) announced on Sunday that he is going to introduce legislation to hold soft-on-crime judges accountable if they release a violent criminal back to the street and the criminal commits more crimes.

The proposed legislation would “hold judges accountable when violent repeat offenders they release commit new crimes,” he said.

This comes after 34-year-old Decarlos Brown Jr. murdered 23-year-old Ukrainian refugee Iryna Zarutska last month by stabbing her multiple times in the Charlotte, North Carolina, light rail station.

Surveillance video from the incident shows Brown, unprovoked, stabbing Zarutska from the seat behind her on the light rail, then wandering around the rail car with what appears to be blood on the floor.

Keep reading

Appeals Court Stacked with Far-Left Judges Sides with Biden Judge, Says Trump Can’t Unilaterally Cut Billions in Foreign Aid

On Friday, the DC Circuit Court of Appeals sided with a radical Biden judge and said President Trump could not unilaterally cut billions in foreign aid.

Last Wednesday, US District Judge Amir Ali, a Biden appointee, blocked President Trump from cutting billions of dollars in USAID and foreign aid that Congress authorized.

Trump immediately appealed Judge Ali’s ruling.

“President Trump has the executive authority to ensure that all foreign aid is accountable to taxpayers and aligns with the America First priorities people voted for,” White House spokeswoman Anna Kelly said in a statement to Reuters.

On Friday, a three-judge panel ruled 2-1 against President Trump.

The three-judge panel included: Majority: Pillard (Obama), Pan (Biden), and Dissent: Walker (Trump).

Reuters reported:

A U.S. appeals court on Friday declined to block a lower court ruling that said President Donald Trump’s administration could not unilaterally cut billions of dollars of foreign aid, requiring the administration to quickly move to spend funds on projects authorized by Congress.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit made its ruling just days after a lower court ruled that the administration should take steps to spend roughly $11 billion on foreign aid projects before Congressional authorization for the spending expires in September.

Earlier this year, Judge Ali temporarily blocked President Trump from cancelling foreign aid contracts.

Judge Ali ordered the Trump Admin to restore funding for the foreign aid contractors after Trump froze US foreign aid for 90 days.

Keep reading

Judge Orders Trump Admin To Release Billions In Frozen Foreign Aid Funding

A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration cannot withhold billions of dollars in foreign assistance approved by Congress, including aid that the White House recently said it would not spend.

The Trump administration must release $11.5 billion in foreign aid that is set to expire at the end of the month, said U.S. District Judge Amir Ali in a Sept. 3 decision.

“There is not a plausible interpretation of the statutes that would justify the billions of dollars they plan to withhold,” Ali wrote in his ruling.

To be clear, no one disputes that Defendants have significant discretion in how to spend the funds at issue, and the Court is not directing Defendants to make payments to any particular recipients. But Defendants do not have any discretion as to whether to spend the funds.”

The Trump administration last week requested that Congress rescind $4.9 billion in foreign aid. The $11.5 billion figure includes the $4.9 billion.

In accordance with the Impoundment Control Act, a rescission is when the White House requests Congress to reverse government funding that has been appropriated by Congress. Typically, it must be approved within 45 days of the request being sent to Congress, or else the money must be spent.

Given that this request was made within 45 days of the end of the fiscal year on Sept. 30, the cancellation could take effect without Congress approving it. This maneuver is known as a pocket rescission.

Ali wrote that the funding is to be spent since Congress appropriated it.

“It is undisputed the relevant appropriations acts have been valid law from the time they were enacted to today. For almost all that period, Defendants did not even dispute that the laws were mandatory and required them to spend the funds,” he wrote. “The President never asked Congress to rescind the funds at issue even though he successfully sought rescission of analogous funds in May 2025.”

The Trump administration filed a notice of appeal on Sept. 4.

President Trump has the executive authority to ensure that all foreign aid is accountable to taxpayers and aligns with the America First priorities people voted for,” White House spokesperson Anna Kelly said in a statement.

Keep reading

Obama Judge Says to Hell with Supreme Court, Blocks Trump Admin From Canceling Protected Status For 1.1 Million Venezuelans and Haitians

A San Francisco-based federal judge on Friday blocked the Trump Administration from canceling Protected Status for 1.1 million Venezuelans and Haitians.

US District Judge Edward Chen, an Obama appointee, acknowledged the Supreme Court’s ruling but claimed the high court did not bar him from adjudicating the case on the merits.

Earlier this year Judge Chen temporarily paused Trump’s plans to end Biden’s TPS program.

The DOJ argued that the parole programs were discretionary and it is up to the government to decide when it can cut the program.

In May, the Supreme Court in an 8-1 decision lifted Judge Chen’s block on Trump’s order to revoke protected status for hundreds of thousands of migrants while the policy was challenged in court.

Judge Chen said the Supreme Court didn’t bar him from issuing an order.

The Associated Press reported:

A federal judge on Friday ruled against the Trump administration from ending temporary legal protections that have granted more than 1 million people from Haiti and Venezuela the right to live and work in the United States.

The ruling by U.S. District Judge Edward Chen of San Francisco for the plaintiffs means 600,000 Venezuelans whose temporary protections expired in April or whose protections were about to expire Sept. 10 have status to stay and work in the United States.

Chen said Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem’s actions in terminating and vacating three extensions granted by the previous administration exceeded her statutory authority and were arbitrary and capricious.

CBP data found that over 1 million illegal aliens have been allowed into the US through what the Biden Regime defined as “legal” means.” The Biden-Kamala admin used the CBP One App and the CHNV program to allow illegals entry into the US.

These numbers are not included in the millions of illegals that have entered the US under Joe Biden’s watch.

Keep reading

Top German Judge Says Overzealous ECHR ‘Endangers The Existence Of Western Democracies’

Hans-Jürgen Papier, Germany’s former chief justice and one of the country’s most senior legal scholars, has warned that the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) is undermining national sovereignty by creating what he called a “de facto right to immigration through the back door.”

The 82-year-old Ludwig Maximilian University professor, who led Germany’s Federal Constitutional Court at the start of Angela Merkel’s chancellorship, told The Times newspaper that a growing body of asylum case law from national courts and the ECHR in Strasbourg had created an “ever deeper reaching and ever more closely meshed agglomeration” of rulings. These, he said, were now “settling like mildew over the states’ political power to take action.”

In his view, the result has been a dramatic broadening of the right to asylum, far beyond what was originally intended under the Geneva Convention.

“The citizens expect those with political responsibility to revise the asylum policies to suit the changed circumstances. But that is in danger of failing because of the ossification of a body of law that is getting increasingly rarefied and ultimately looks irreversible to many politicians,” he said.

Papier criticized the way European courts have interpreted Articles 3 and 8 of the ECHR — the rights against inhuman treatment and to family life — to block deportations, including cases where asylum seekers could face homelessness or irregular work in other EU states.

“That simply goes too far,” he argued.

“Here, human dignity is being treated like small change and thereby robbed of its special dignified status.”

The former judge warned that the overzealous application of human rights laws by the ECHR was “generally destroying the European citizen’s trust in the capacity of their democratic institutions to act, and so at the end of the day endangering the existence of Western democracies.”

Keep reading

Far-Left Judge SCREAMS at DOJ Lawyers From the Bench During Hearing on DC Man Who Threatened to Kill Trump After Grand Jury Declines Indictment – Pirro Responds

A far-left magistrate judge erupted during a hearing on Thursday after the DOJ dismissed a case against a DC man who threatened to kill President Trump.

Earlier this week, a DC grand jury declined to indict Edward Dana after he was arrested for damaging a light fixture at a DC restaurant.

Dana also allegedly threatened to kill President Trump and the DC Metro officer who arrested him.

“I’m not going to tolerate fascism. … And that means killing you, officer, killing the president, killing anyone who stands in the way of our Constitution,” Dana allegedly said, according to KTLA. “You want to stand in the way of our Constitution, I will f—ing kill you.”

Federal Magistrate Judge Zia Faruqui on Thursday screamed from the bench and blasted DOJ lawyers during a hearing to dismiss the case.

The judge also apologized to the defendant who threatened kill Trump!

This thread…documenting a federal judge’s stark warnings, literally screaming from the bench about the Trump DOJ abusing rights in DC.

Judge Farriqui: “It’s September 4.. as of now we still have a Constitutional democracy” https://t.co/2rSn0U79Gm

— Todd Zwillich (@toddzwillich) September 4, 2025

CBS News reported:

A federal judge excoriated the Justice Department over its handling of criminal cases during the Trump administration’s ongoing federal takeover of Washington, D.C., saying at a hearing Thursday that the department has brought “embarrassment and shame” on the government during its “rush” to charge individuals.

U.S. District Judge Zia Faruqui apologized to Edward Dana, a man who was charged for what the Justice Department and U.S. Secret Service said was a threat to kill President Trump last month. Dana spent a week in jail, only to have the charges against him dropped Thursday.

Faruqui said the U.S. is “past the point of constitutional crisis,” as the Trump administration “is playing cops and robbers, like children” during the federal takeover of Washington’s police department.

The judge also criticized the Justice Department over the D.C. U.S. attorney’s multiple failed indictments in recent weeks, saying he had a “grave concern” that in a “rush to get stats on Twitter or Truth Social” touting the takeover, the Justice Department has not given time to those who have been “illegally detained.”

Keep reading

Amy Coney Barrett Fires Shot Across the Bow at Activist Judges: ‘Not Kings’

Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett threw a shot across the bow at fellow activist judges, warning them that they are “not kings,” but simply referees who decide whether people have played by the rules that are already established.

In an article for The Free Press written by Barrett, the SCOTUS justice reflected on her jurisprudence, making it clear that her personal views have no place dictating what happens when she’s sitting in the highest court of the land, nor do any other justices.

The Free Press headline read, “Amy Coney Barrett Speaks: People think the Supreme Court is about promoting justice. It’s really about judging what the law requires.”

“On the restraint judges must exercise, Justice Amy Coney Barrett writes, ‘We judges don’t dispense justice solely as we see it; instead, we’re constrained by law adopted through the democratic process,'” one post on X read about the article.

Keep reading

Liberal Federal Judge Lets 22-Year-Old “Transgender” Accused of Threatening to Kill Sen. Marsha Blackburn Walk Free

U.S. Magistrate Judge Barbara Holmes, a liberal federal appointee, has granted pretrial release to 22-year-old Penelope Convertino, who is accused of threatening to assassinate U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-TN).

According to The Tennessee Star, Penelope R. Convertino, who was reportedly born a male, allegedly left death threats against Senator Marsha Blackburn in a voicemail on May 30.

“My name is mother**ker and I’m gonna kill Marsha Blackburn,” the voicemail said. “I’m gonna shoot her with a gun. I’m gonna blow up her head on national TV. She will literally have brains splattered behind her because she will not be a person. She will be a dead f**king body,” the voicemail stated.

(Disclaimer: The Gateway Pundit has not independently verified the claims regarding Convertino’s biological details reported by outside sources.)

According to the press release on August 30:

“Penelope R. Convertino, age 22, of Murfreesboro, has been charged by criminal complaint with making a threat to murder a federal official with the intent to impede, intimidate, and interfere with U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn while she was engaged in the performance of her official duties, announced Acting United States Attorney Robert E. McGuire for the Middle District of Tennessee.

“Our public officials should be able to do their jobs without receiving vile death threats,” said Acting United States Attorney Robert E. McGuire. “Threatening public officials with deadly violence cannot and will not be tolerated. We will not hesitate to hold those who make these kinds of violent threats accountable for their crimes.”

According to court documents, on Friday, May 30, 2025, a voice message was left on the voicemail for Senator Blackburn’s Nashville satellite Senate office. One of Senator Blackburn’s staff listened to the voicemail the following Monday. In it, the caller said, “My name is mother**ker and I’m gonna kill Marsha Blackburn. I’m gonna shoot her with a gun. I’m gonna blow up her head on national TV. She will literally have brains splattered behind her because she will not be a person. She will be a dead f**king body.”

Convertino was arrested earlier today by FBI agents.

If convicted, Convertino faces a maximum of 10 years in federal prison and a $250,000 fine.”

Instead of ensuring the safety of an elected official and her constituents, Judge Holmes ordered Convertino’s release, continuing a disturbing trend of leniency toward dangerous offenders with politically fashionable identities.

Keep reading