Department of Education Hopes to Pin Down the Transgender Wrestler Nonsense in Washington

What happened to Kallie Keeler in Washington during a wrestling match shouldn’t have happened. Last December, Keeler was wrestling someone in her 190-pound weight class that was a bit different: it was a transgender. Keeler lost, but it wasn’t much of a contest. It’s not that Keeler couldn’t handle her opponent; it’s that she felt violated during the bout. The opponents pressed hard into her genital region, and the look of shock is visible on her face. The incident was captured on video.

Keeler allowed herself to get pinned to end the match. 

The incident has been characterized as a potential sexual assault, and now the federal government is getting involved. The Department of Education opened an investigation into this fiasco. Keeler reported the incident two days after her match on December 8. Nothing happened for two months until local officials felt pressured once independent media, like Brandi Kruse’s UnDivided, started to ask questions (via KOMO): 

U.S. Secretary of Education Linda McMahon announced Friday that the Department of Education is opening a Title IX investigation into the Puyallup School District’s handling of a reported sexual assault during a girls’ wrestling match in December. 

A female wrestler said a transgender competitor sexually assaulted her during the match, but the district didn’t report the allegation to police for almost two months. 

“Too many women have been injured, harassed, and deprived of opportunities they work hard for,” McMahon posted on X. “Title IX is the law – follow it or face consequences.” 

[…] 

According to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Office, a school resource officer at Rogers High School in South Hill was contacted by the school’s administration on Jan. 30 to report allegations of sexual assault. The incident in question happened in early December at a girls’ wrestling match when a teenager alleged she was groped by a transgender competitor during a grappling match. 

The girl reported the incident to school officials on Dec. 8, according to the sheriff’s office. Investigators stated that they were unaware of why the district did not contact them for nearly two months. 

Kruse published a lengthy story about this incident earlier this month. 

Keep reading

Chilling warning signs before ‘narcissistic’ trans dad ‘shot ex-wife and kids’ in hockey game bloodbath

The gunman who killed two people at a youth hockey game in Rhode Island appeared to post ominous warnings in the days before the deadly shooting.

An online profile that appears to belong to Robert Dorgan, 56, who also went by the name ‘Roberta Esposito‘, shared an eerie video of a woman running on a treadmill while loading ammunition magazines into a handgun and aiming. 

In another post on X, a profile for ‘Roberta Dorgano’ threatened to go ‘BERSERK’ while defending transgender Congresswoman Sarah McBride.

‘Keep bashing us,’ they wrote Sunday. ‘But do not wonder why we Go BESERK.’

Just hours after the shooting, a woman who claimed to be Dorgan’s daughter claimed the gunman ‘has mental health issues’. 

‘He shot my family, and he’s dead now,’ the woman told WCVB.

Dorgan’s wife, Rhonda, who was reportedly killed in the shooting, claimed on divorce documents that her husband displayed ‘narcissistic and personality disorder traits’. 

Pawtucket Police Chief Tina Goncalves said Monday night that Dorgan entered the Dennis M Lynch Arena to watch a high school hockey match. The attacker then opened fire at around 2.30pm. 

Keep reading

Rhode Island Transgender Hockey Game Shooter Identified — Replied to Alex Jones About Trans People Going ‘Fkn Berserk’ Day Before Family Massacre

The transgender man who shot and killed three members of his family during a high school hockey game at Lynch Arena in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, on Monday has been identified as Robert K. Dorgan, 56, of North Providence, who went by the name “Roberta Esposito,” or “Roberta Dorgano,” and identified as a “woman.”

Dorgan was the parent of a player on the North Providence High School team.

The biological male posted on X the day before the shooting, writing to Alex Jones about how low tolerance for transgender people is why “trans ppl go fkn BERSERK.”

Dorgan wrote, “stfu Alex dont be so butt hurtt over somebody different. then wonder why trans ppl go fkn BERSERK,” in response to Jones calling a photo of Rep. Tim McBride, who is also transgender, “so creepy.”

The killer had also replied to actor Kevin Sorbo, saying, “Keep bashing us. but do not wonder why we Go BERSERK.”

Keep reading

University of Florida to stop ‘gender-affirming care’ for students

Laser hair removal and cross-sex hormones will no longer be provided to gender-confused students at the University of Florida starting this summer.

The student health center previously provided these services to gender-confused students to help them look like the opposite sex. However, the clinic cited federal and state policies in announcing its decision to cease offering the procedures effective May 1, according to the Alligator.

State data for 2018 to 2022 shows “over 700 patients underwent hormone replacement therapy, 90 received prescriptions for puberty blockers and 41 underwent gender-affirming surgery,” the student newspaper reported. However, this is across all University of Florida health centers, not just the student clinic.

A state law placing limits on both minors and adults receiving the drugs and surgeries is currently pending in the courts. The Supreme Court also upheld the rights of states to regulate the procedures for minors last summer. These procedures can include removing healthy reproductive organs or taking drugs that can lead to permanent infertility.

The pro-LGBT organization Equality Florida did not respond to two emails and a phone call in the past three weeks from The College Fix, asking for comment on the decision.

However, a critic of transgender ideology praised the decision in emailed comments to The Fix.

“Obviously, it’s a refreshingly sane decision, though they obviously made it for the wrong reasons – because of the state laws forcing them,” MassResistance President Brian Camenker told The Fix.

“But even just affirming that mental illness instead of treating it is destructive,” he said. “The whole idea of gender affirming care is medical quackery and clear malpractice.”

Camenker said gender-confused adults should be treated like others with a mental illness and he suggested there are underlying problems when someone says they are transgender.

“People need help healing from whatever traumas are behind this problem, and be given a pathway toward normalcy,” he said. “It should never involve the barbaric practice of hormones, puberty blockers, or medical procedures.”

Keep reading

Hillary Clinton CALLED OUT and Obliterated for Having TDS in Heated Exchange Over Transgender and Wokeness with Pro-Trump Czech Minister in Munich

Hillary Clinton got absolutely obliterated at the Munich Security Conference on Saturday, during a heated debate with Czech Foreign Minister Petr Macinka, who slammed her for hating Trump and for divisive liberal policies. 

The exchange began during a forum titled “The West-West Divide: What Remains of Common Values,” when moderator Bronwen Maddox, the Director and Chief Executive of Chatham House think tank in London, UK, asked Clinton about the cultural rift in the United States as it relates to Russia and Ukraine. Clinton went off on Trump, accusing him of an “effort to force Ukraine into a surrender deal with Putin,” betraying the West, and betraying human values.

“I believe Ukraine is fighting for our democracy and our values of freedom and civilization on the front lines, losing thousands of people and having their country destroyed by one man’s mania to control them. And I think Trump either doesn’t understand or could care less about that suffering,” Clinton said.

Clinton further claimed that Trump is modeling himself after Putin’s regime, which is “so unaccountable that it could act with impunity,” she said.

Maddox fired back, “I don’t think we would be having this debate under that kind of regime,” before turning to Macinka for his take on whether Trump’s Ukraine policy is driving a “rift in the West.”

During a forum titled “The West-West Divide: What Remains of Common Values,” Clinton and Czech Foreign Minister Petr Macinka

He then turned to Clinton to taunt her, saying, “Well, first, I think you really don’t like him,” which made her lose it. “You know that is absolutely true! But I really, not only do I not like him, I don’t like him because of what he’s doing to the United States and the world. And I think you should take a hard look at it if you think that there is something good that will come out of it,” Clinton said before proceeding to interrupt Macinka’s response and lecture him on social issues.

When Macinka noted that Trump’s policies are a “reaction” to the Democrats’ policies that he says “really went too far,” Clinton stammered back, “Like what? Give me an example!”

He then pointed out the transgender insanity in the US, woke cancel culture, and the woke revolution, and Clinton accused him of sexism, saying, “Which gender? Women having their rights?”

As he continued to explain his position, Clinton interrupted again, pivoting the conversation back to Ukraine, and he demolished her. “Can I please finish my points? I’m sorry that it makes you, makes you nervous. I’m really sorry for that,” Macinka fired back.

Clinton responded, “It doesn’t make me nervous. It makes me very, very unhappy,” before Macinka finally finished his comments.

Notably, this comes after Clinton embarrassed herself and the United States in Munich, when she unironically invited Rep. Tim “Sarah” McBride (D-DE), a biological male cosplaying as a woman, and described him as a “gender rights champion” on stage at a panel on women’s rights.

Keep reading

Outrage Erupts as Hillary Clinton Hosts Panel on “Fundamental Rights For Women” – and Her First Guest is a Man Pretending to be a Woman: Trans Rep. “Sarah” McBride

Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton is under fire for inviting a biological male to speak on a panel for “women’s rights” at the Munich Security Conference.

Clinton arrived in Munich on Thursday for the 62nd Munich Security Conference.

Clinton was spotted exiting the train in Munich.

She was forced to arrive by train due to the ongoing strike at Lufthansa.

On Saturday, Hillary Clinton hosted a “Fundamental Rights for Women” panel, and her first guest was transgender Congressman Tim “Sarah” McBride.

“Sarah” McBride is a biological male pretending to be a woman.

Hillary Clinton praised McBride and said he is trying to bring people together around issues of gender.

“As a gender rights champion and also the first openly transgender member of the United States Congress, you’ve been on the front lines of this fight and you’ve also been on the receiving end of so many threats and attacks that come from organized efforts,” Hillary said to Tim McBride.

McBride agreed with Hillary Clinton and bashed biological women who dare to speak out against transgender madness.

“We are facing, as you mentioned, a well-organized, well-funded right-wing regressive movement, and they really have placed trans people at the center of that effort,” Tim McBride said.

He continued, “But we should be clear that the consequences of this anti-trans effort.. will include women of all backgrounds because at the end of the day transphobia, homophobia, misogyny and sexism are all rooted in the same prejudice,” McBride said.

Hillary Clinton, the so-called feminist trailblazer, sat there and didn’t even push back on a man claiming that discrimination against his lifestyle is the same as “misogyny.”

Keep reading

Transgender Canadian school shooter Jesse Van Rootselaar’s father distances himself from killer son: I ‘was not part of his life’

The estranged biological father of transgender school shooter Jesse Van Rootselaar is trying to distance himself from his murderous son — while referring to him with male pronouns and his mother’s surname.

Justin Van Rootselaar released a statement insisting he is not to blame for the heartbreak his 18-year-old son, Jesse, inflicted on the small community of Tumbler Ridge in British Columbia, Canada, when he gunned down eight people, including six children.

“I was estranged from Jesse Strang and was not part of his life,” he told the CBC in a statement, using the last name of the shooter’s mom, Jennifer Strang, who was among the eight shot dead Tuesday.

Keep reading

We Have Now Reached “Gunperson”-Level Absurdity

By now you’ve surely heard about Tuesday’s horrific school shooting in Tumbler Ridge—a tiny, remote Canadian town where the biggest excitement is probably a moose spotting on Nextdoor—that left nine people dead and more than two dozen injured. Monstrous would be an insult to monsters everywhere.

It’s the deadliest mass shooting Canada has seen in more than thirty years. The details are unimaginable, the community is destroyed, survivors are traumatized for life, and none of it is even remotely funny. The news coverage, however, could easily be nominated for a Primetime Emmy in the Outstanding Comedy Writing category.

Within minutes of the rampage, alerts went out describing the suspect as a “female in a dress.”

The minute I saw that, I knew.

I mean, have you ever—even once—seen an alleged perpetrator described as a “male in pants” or a “female wearing shoes?” Of course not! It’s “armed female” or “adult male” or, if the subject is still on the loose, maybe “a white male in a neon green hoodie and purple parachute pants.” But never-not-ever is it “a human in human clothing.” They only threw the dress part in there to avoid stating a politically inconvenient fact, upsetting advertisers, or toppling their own carefully constructed narrative.

By the time officials reached the podium to deliver a press briefing, the description had morphed into “a gunperson.” gunperson. As if the word “shooter” was insufficiently inclusive or somehow accidentally implied gender? The press spent more time agonizing over culturally sanitized euphemisms than reporting the actual details of the crime.

Keep reading

Transgender Pro-Pedophile ‘MAP’ Activists Publicly Campaigning in Seattle

Reduxx has learned that a trans-identified male and “radical queer activist” residing in Seattle, Washington, have been publicly advocating for pedophilic relationships with children while also organizing “in-person events for anyone under the queer rainbow.”

Ally Kotetsu, who describes himself as “a non-binary transgender woman who is transrace Japanese,” is campaigning both online and in public through an effort he calls Beyond the Plus, which advocates for the rights of “beings who are romantically or sexually attracted to beings who are below the age of 18.”

Kotetsu’s website describes “minor attraction” as an orientation and refers to individuals with a sexual interest in children as “MAPs” (minor attracted people). According to Beyond the Plus, “MAPs” are some of “the world’s most marginalized beings.”

The site goes on to describe “age-based attractions” as being innate and similar to heterosexuality or homosexuality.

“A number of MAPs, usually ones who are intersectional with other queer identities (though not always), consider age-based attractions to be another, less recognized type of orientation,” reads the Beyond the Plus site.

Keep reading

CONFIRMED: Canada School Shooter who Killed 9, Injured 25 Identified as Transgender Ex-Student Despite Officials’ Attempts to Hide Biological Gender

The suspect who opened fire on a school in British Columbia on Tuesday afternoon has been identified as biological male 18-year-old Jesse Van Rootselaar, a transgender ex-student at the school who began transitioning at approximately 12 years old. 

Notably, this comes just months after a transgender shooter opened fire, shooting through the windows of the church at Annunciation Catholic School as students attended mass during the first week of the school year late last Summer. Robin Westman, who was born Robert Westman, glorified past shooters and hated God and religious conservatives, according to his manifesto, which was uploaded to YouTube videos prior to the shooting.

Now, it’s been confirmed that the shooter not only identified as transgender, but he had also been taken into custody for a mental health assessment and had firearms removed from his home previously, according to Royal Canadian Mounted Police Deputy Commissioner Dwayne McDonald.

The New York Post reports that Van Rootselaar dropped out of the high school approximately four years ago.

More from the New York Post:

The horrifying attack, one of the deadliest shootings in Canada’s history, began Tuesday at a residence in the sleepy rural community of Tumbler Ridge, in the western province, and concluded at Tumbler Ridge Secondary School — where authorities say Van Rootselaar died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Van Rootselaar was identified Wednesday as the shooter by Royal Canadian Mounted Police Deputy Commissioner Dwayne McDonald, who said he was “born a biological male … who approximately six years ago began to transition to female, and identified as female.”

Asked by a reporter whether he believes there was any correlation between Van Rootselaar identifying as transgender and the shooting, McDonald said it’s “too early to say.”

McDonald said police had visited the family home on multiple occasions over the last several years due to concerns over Van Rootselaar’s mental health.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Deputy Commissioner Dwayne McDonald only admitted that the 18-year-old was born a male when he was pressed on why police were “hiding” the biological gender of the shooter.

“We identify the suspect as they chose to be identified in public and in social media,” he told reporters during a press conference earlier. “I can say that Jesse was born as a biological male, who approximately– the information that I have– approximately six years ago began to transition to female and identified as female both socially and publicly.

Keep reading