‘Eco’ power station in tree-felling storm: Wood-fired plant that takes billions in green handouts is hacking down Canadian forest, TV probe alleges

Britain’s largest renewable power station is cutting down carbon-rich forests while receiving billions in green- energy subsidies from UK taxpayers, an investigation claims.

Panorama tonight reports how Drax, which generates 12 per cent of the UK’s renewable electricity by burning wood pellets at its Yorkshire power station, bought logging licences to cut down two areas of forest in western Canada.

The company claims it only used leftover sawdust and waste wood from the forests but the BBC film, titled The Green Energy Scandal Exposed, shows logs from the forest being loaded on to a Drax truck and then unloaded at one of its pellet plants.

The programme says that Drax’s power station burned more than seven million tonnes of imported wood pellets last year and that documents on a Canadian forestry database show that only 11 per cent of logs delivered to two of its pellet plants are the small, twisted or rotten timber the company says it uses.

Drax has already received £6billion in green energy subsidies even though burning wood gives off more greenhouse gases than burning coal, Panorama emphasised.

The two areas of environmentally important forest – in the Canadian province of British Columbia – where Drax bought logging licences have never been logged before.

One of the sites includes large areas that have been identified as rare, old-growth forest. Drax’s own responsible sourcing policy says it ‘will avoid damage or disturbance’ to primary and old-growth forest. However, satellite pictures show Drax is now cutting down this forest, according to the BBC.

Keep reading

How the QAnon Queen Funds Her Cult: ‘She’s Scamming People’

Despite escaping the cultlike grasp of the so-called QAnon Queen of Canada months ago, two of her closest former followers had their bank accounts closed and say they may lose their children’s college funds after working for their former sovereign.

On Sept. 3, Corey and Daisy, who are married, received a letter in the mail from their bank that said they were now “an unacceptable risk” and their accounts would be closed. Earlier in the year, Romana Didulo, the self-described “queen,” had used their bank accounts to raise over a hundred thousand dollars for the cross-country RV tour of Canada she’s currently on. 

After opening accounts at a new bank, Daisy said the institution told her she could lose as much as $8,000 CAD ($5,952 USD) in government contributions from their education savings plans. They’re trying to fight it but don’t have high hopes. 

“I’m probably going to lose my children’s education fund because of it,” Daisy, who asked that her last name be withheld to protect her children from retribution, told VICE News. “We weren’t prepared for that happening. It is horrible because she [Didulo] cost us money.” 

For months, Didulo used the couple as her personal bank account. The queen either can’t or refuses to use her own. Since she was kicked off typical crowdfunding sources, like GoFundMe, her followers have to send donations via electronic transfer. She posted Daisy’s email on Telegram numerous times—without permission, according to Daisy—and asked followers to send money to her account. 

“She would just do it. She’s the queen, so she doesn’t need to ask permission from anyone or ask me if it’s OK,” Daisy said. “What was I supposed to say? I was already committed at that point.” 

In total, Didulo raised more than $142,000 CAD ($105,726 USD) during a two-month period earlier this year, according to documents seen by VICE News. And she spent even more, including tens of thousands on hotel rooms paid for in her followers’ names. They once kept a $300-a-night room booked just in case Russian President Vladimir Putin showed up.

Keep reading

Ontario High School Defends “Fetishistic” Large Bust-Wearing Teacher

The Ontario High School at the center of controversy for having a male teaching young students while donning a large prosthetic bust has issued a full defense of the teacher in a newly-leaked email sent to parents.

On September 16, Reduxx confirmed the identity and employment status of the subject of viral images and videos which depicted a male instructor teaching students while wearing an unnaturally large prosthetic bust, complete with prominently protruding nipples.

While the images and videos had circulated for a few days prior, there was widespread confusion and disbelief as to whether or not the images were real, or, as some speculated, part of an elaborate hoax or comedy sketch.

But Reduxx managed to verify that the shocking media could be traced back to Oakville Trafalgar High School (OTHS) in Ontario, Canada. The subject of the photos is Kayla Lemieux, a Manufacturing Technology instructor who allegedly began identifying as a woman last year. Prior to transitioning, Lemieux was known to students as Stephen Hanna.

Reduxx had contacted OTHS for comment, but was declined any answers. The administrator did, however, confirm that Lemieux was an active employee at the school.

Following the viral news, OTHS has now issued an email statement to parents in which they defend Lemieux’s employment status in the name of inclusivity.

“We are aware of discussion on social media and in the media regarding Oakville Trafalgar High School. We would like to take this opportunity to reiterate to our community that we are committed to establishing and maintaining a safe, caring, inclusive, equitable and welcoming learning and working environment for all students and staff,” the email reads.

The school defers to the Ontario Human Rights Code, suggesting that any concerns about Lemieux would be akin to discrimination.

Keep reading

Trudeau Calls Canadians Mentally Ill, Blames ‘Anxiety’ Caused by ‘Climate Change’ for Opposition to his Agenda

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is blaming “increasing anxiety because of climate change” for anger towards politicians and opposition to his authoritarian agenda. Trudeau made the remarks when asked by a reporter what he thinks is behind a purported “rise in threats that politicians are facing.”

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who has launched some of the world’s most Draconian COVID lockdowns and vaccine mandates, claimed that the Canadians who are angered by and opposed to his policies are mentally ill.

Trudeau, a close associate of the World Economic Forum, made the claim during a string of disparaging comments about the Canadian people when asked by a reporter about a claimed “rise in threats” faced by politicians. The reporter didn’t elaborate on said threats or use any examples, though the Trudeau government has increasingly cast itself as the victim of the Canadian people in an effort to skirt criticism.

After pausing and appearing to be emotionally triggered by the question, Trudeau blamed “increasing anxiety because of climate change,” among a number of other factors.

“We’ve been through a lot. As a country [and] as a world over these past years,” Trudeau said, before accusing his political opponents of mental illness.

“Obviously, the pandemic, increasing anxiety because of climate change. Transformations of our economy. A rise in mental health and addiction problems, particularly with the opioid crisis that has been ravaging communities right across the country. It’s a lot of pressure on a lot of people,” Trudeau said, before claiming that “it’s going to take the orders of government” to solve the issues plaguing Canadians and others.

Keep reading

Justin Trudeau invited China’s People’s Liberation Army to train troops in Canada, according to top secret documents published by Canadian conservative news site which claims ‘they were sending spies not just soldiers to train’

‘Top secret’ government documents have revealed that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invited China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to send its troops to Ontario for cold weather training and was unhappy when it was canceled, according to two Canadian media outlets. 

The Canadian government’s bombshell secret 34-page file was obtained by Rebel News and The Globe and Mail

The two outlets published excerpts from the files Wednesday, revealing that members of the PLA were scheduled to attend a military exercise at a base in Ontario in 2019.  

According to the memos, the training was then canceled by Chief of Defense Staff Jonathan Vance due to concerns that China could use the trip to obtain information from Canada

But Trudeau was displeased about the cancelation, because he thought it would look like retaliation over China’s detention of two Canadian nationals, and insisted Chinese officials be let down gently, the memos show. 

Ezra Levant, founder of conservative news site Rebel News, claimed Thursday the PLA was sending spies not just soldiers to Canada through the partnership. 

The plans for the joint military exercise came as tensions were boiling between the two nations, months after Canada arrested Huawei executive Meng Wanzou and China hit back arresting Michael Spavor and Michael Kovrig.

The release of the files comes on the two-year anniversary of Spavor and Kovrig’s arrests as the two remain behind bars in Beijing.  

Keep reading

Inside the QAnon Queen’s Cult: ‘The Abuse Was Non-Stop’

As the woman he believed to be the true queen of Canada sat in a nearby RV, a man dressed in a camo shirt and hat delivered a rousing speech to the 40 people who’d come together in a Peterborough, Ontario, park, ready to arrest the city’s entire police department. 

“Today we are going to turn the members of the Peterborough Police Station over to the U.S. Special Forces Military, the Canadian Military, and the Global Military Alliance who will be here to pick them up once we detain them,” he said to the crowd.

With a megaphone in hand and dozens of other loyal subjects chattering excitedly behind him, he marched upon the Peterborough Police station. The group felt unstoppable. After all, they had the backing of their queen, a figure spawned from the online QAnon movement. Earlier in the week, she’d told her thousands of Telegram followers that the cops needed to pay for their crimes: enforcing COVID restrictions and infringing on their freedom.

But the station’s locked door promptly thwarted their quest for justice. They pleaded with the police through the megaphone to come outside to be arrested. When that didn’t work, they made their way behind the station, where they once again yelled at closed doors.

Then a car of officers pulled into the parking lot for a shift change, and the group’s leader made his move. “You guys are involved in the COVID crimes, and I’m placing you under arrest,” he said. 

“Actually, you are,” a nearby cop responded.

A melee quickly broke out. As two cops grabbed the first conspiracy theorist and threw him to the ground, another follower tackled some of the officers. Through sobs and screams, the crowd started chanting “Stand down.”

In the end, three people would be arrested, two of whom were charged with assaulting a police officer. The day marked a clear escalation for the so-called queen and her followers,  who had never resorted to violence for their sovereign before. 

Her military forces never did arrive.

The “queen” in question, Romana Didulo, is an internet personality who claims to be the one, true leader of Canada, waging a secret war against a cabal of pedophilic elites. But her mythos has moved far beyond typical QAnon musings and into the truly bizarre. She now claims to be an extraterrestrial spiritual leader with access to secret, New Age healing technology. She also routinely threatens to execute her enemies—as well as anyone who disobeys her. Yet to her followers, she’s the ultimate defender of the weak, a harbinger of a better age. 

“She is, I would say, one of the most dangerous QAnon influencers within the movement, if not the most dangerous,” Alex Mendela, an associate analyst at Alethea Group, an organization that monitors disinformation including the QAnon movement, told VICE News. “Inevitable confrontation might end up becoming violent. She very much dehumanizes and desensitizes her audience to violence.” 

Keep reading

British Columbian Government Forces Unvaccinated Mothers to Repay $50,000 Maternity Leave Benefits

The government of British Columbia, Canada plans to make mothers who work in the public sector who refuse vaccinations responsible for paying back their maternity leave.

According to the BC government, birth mothers who work for the British Columbia Public Service are entitled to 17 weeks of paid leave and may also qualify for the federal government’s Employment Insurance (EI) maternity benefit and the province’s own maternity leave allowance.

But now, those working in the BC Public Service who are pregnant and have not been completely vaccinated against COVID-19 will have to pay back their whole maternity leave top-up benefit and may also lose their jobs.

A statement from the provincial government told My PG Now: “The vaccination policy stipulates that BC Public Service employees who do not receive two doses of vaccination against COVID-19, or refuse to disclose their vaccination status, and do not have an approved exemption request, are to be placed on a leave without pay for a period of at least three months, after which they may be terminated.”

Keep reading

Hypocrite Trudeau Caught Maskless After Flying on Private Jet

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who ensured mask mandates remain in place on planes for Canadians, was caught on camera with his entire family disembarking from a private jet having not worn a mask.

Canada remains one of the increasingly diminishing number of western governments that demands face masks be worn on flights, with the United States ditching the rule nearly four months ago.

When a Florida judge struck down U.S. version of the law, Trudeau’s government moved to insist that masks would still be required on Canadian airlines and on flights that depart from or arrive in Canada.

However, that rule doesn’t seem to apply to Trudeau himself.

A video showing Trudeau and his family disembarking from a private jet after it arrived in Costa Rica shows none of those who were onboard wearing a face mask.

Keep reading

When Did the CIA Start Pulling the Strings of Canada’s Political Policies?

News of Canadian patrol ships traveling through the South China Sea and being buzzed by Chinese warplanes a few weeks ago—pushing the world another chilling step closer to a World War III-level confrontation—has brought to light the unpublicized issue of Canadian government participation in something called Operation NEON.

What is Operation NEON? An international military initiative to enforce painful sanctions on North Korea (aka the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea or DPRK) in the futile and unrealistic attempt to make it give up its nuclear arsenal.

However, most Canadians are unaware of this dangerously provocative mission being undertaken by their government—a mission that has gone completely unquestioned for years by media and opposition political parties.

Why unquestioned? Because of the powerful influence of Canada’s main anti-DPRK lobby group, HanVoice. And the key funder of HanVoice since 2010 is the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), or what has become known as the “nice face” of the CIA. This is the first publicly available instance of a Canadian group taking NED money, as of now.

Keep reading

6 Canadian Medical Doctors Died Within 2 Weeks After 4th COVID Booster Shots for Employees Started at One Hospital

The alternative media was all a buzz this week as several previously young, healthy doctors all died within just a few days of each other.

The biggest story came out of Canada’s Trillium Health Partners-Mississauga Hospital in Toronto, where 3 physicians from that hospital died “unexpectedly” within the same week, and according to a nurse who also works in the same hospital, the deaths followed after the hospital started mandating the fourth Covid shot for their employees.

Three physicians at Canada’s Trillium Health Partners-Mississauga Hospital died unexpectedly in the same week. The cause of death for the three doctors has yet to be announced.

The news about the three deceased doctors was first shared by independent journalist Monique in a post that went viral. According to Monique, a concerned nurse shared with her a copy of the memo that was sent out by the hospital’s management.

According to the nurse, the three doctors died after the hospital started mandating the fourth Covid shot for their employees.

“Three physicians at the Mississauga hospitals have died this week,” the nurse told Monique. “1st memo Monday, 2nd Tuesday, 3rd Thursday. [The] cause of death wasn’t shared in the memo, but how many times have 3 doctors died in 1 week, days after the hospital started administering the 4th shot to staff.”

The three physicians who died the same week were Dr. Lorne Segall (July 17), Dr. Stephen McKenzie (July 18), and Dr. Jakub Sawicki (July 21).

The Gateway Pundit had reached out to Trillium Health Partners through their official Facebook page on July 24th to verify the deaths of the three doctors but did not respond to our inquiry.

The Gateway Pundit then contacted the hospital and spoke with Amit Shilton, the manager of media relations and services. Shilton told the Gateway Pundit that he could not confirm their death due to personal reasons.

On Wednesday, Trillium Health Partners finally released a statement and confirmed the deaths of the three physicians.

“It is with deep sadness that THP mourns the loss of three of our physicians who recently passed away,” the hospital announced on Twitter.

“Dr. Jakub Sawicki, Dr. Stephen McKenzie, and Dr. Lorne Segall were respected physicians who dedicated their lives to caring for their patients and community,” the post added.

The hospital claimed that the social media rumor that their deaths were related to the COVID-19 vaccination is “simply not true.”

Keep reading