Self-proclaimed Hamas operative in US Air Force indicted over pipe bomb plot: ‘Been a terrorist since I was a kid’

A self-described Hamas operative who infiltrated the US Air Force and once boasted that he’s “been a terrorist since he’s been a kid” was hit with additional charges this week alongside two Pittsburgh women after the feds foiled an apparent terror plot involving a pair of pipe bombs.

Mohamad Hamad, 23, who has dual citizenship in the US and Lebanon, was already charged for defacing a synagogue was hit Tuesday with a nine-count superseding indictment along with Talya Lubit, 24, and Micaiah Collins, 22.

“Mohamad Hamad lied about his loyalty to the United States, among other false statements, in an attempt to obtain a Top-Secret security clearance,” Acting US Attorney Troy Rivetti said.

“During that time, he openly expressed support for Lebanon, Hezbollah, and Hamas. In addition to his previously charged role in defacing Jewish religious property, he also conspired with others named in this Superseding Indictment to manufacture and detonate destructive devices.”

Keep reading

F-47 6th Generation Fighter Future Force Size Questions Emerge

The U.S. Air Force is firmly of the view that its new F-47 6th generation stealth fighters are key to “how we win” in future fights, according to the service’s top general in charge of force structure planning. Though the Air Force previously said it would buy 200 of the next-generation combat jets, how many of the aircraft the service now plans to acquire is an open question as its vision of the core air superiority mission set continues to evolve.

Air Force Maj. Gen. Joseph Kunkel talked about the F-47 and how it factors into his service’s current work on a new over-arching force design during a virtual talk that the Air & Space Forces Association (AFA) hosted today. Kunkel is currently the director of Force Design, Integration, and Wargaming within the office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Air Force Futures at the Pentagon.

Kunkel described the announcement in March that Boeing’s F-47 had won the Next Generation Air Dominance (NGAD) combat jet competition as “a fantastic day for the Air Force” that has “assured air superiority for generations to come.” The Air Force had put the NGAD combat jet program on hold for a deep review last year, which ultimately concluded that the service needed to acquire the aircraft to be best positioned to achieve air superiority in future high-end fights.

Keep reading

Protest at Travis AFB Against US Weapons for Israeli Genocide

At 7:30 a.m. on April 9, the heavy traffic flow into California’s Travis Air Force Base came to a sudden stop.  As they have done numerous times, the “People’s Arms Embargo” blocked the main road into the base. The action this time commemorated the recently deceased long-time peace advocate David Hartsough, one of the co-founders of the Peoples Arms Embargo.

With traffic into the base stopped, one angry airman jumped out of his pickup truck and threatened to assault the peaceful protestors. He finally thought better of it and returned to his truck. Other waiting airmen and airwomen were patient and a few indicated support for the protest. One lowered his window and said, “Palestine will be free!” In the workout gym in an adjacent plaza, many people on their workout machines waved and jumped up and down in support.

At the blockade on the six-lane divided highway, about forty police officers were quickly on the scene. They broadcast a recorded message in English and Spanish that anyone blocking traffic would be arrested. Twelve protesters were arrested and cited with the crime.

Keep reading

Inside the F-47: America’s Most Advanced Warplane Yet Signals the Future of U.S. Air Dominance

On March 21st, the United States Air Force and President Trump teased several potential technological advancements when they announced a $20 billion contract for Boeing Aerospace to build America’s Next Generation Air Dominance (NGAD) platform, the F-47, which is intended to ultimately replace the F-22.

Described in a statement from Air Force Gen. David Allvin as a “monumental leap forward” toward securing America’s air dominance well into the future, the F-47 is said to possess the capability to “outpace, outmaneuver, and outmatch any adversary.”

“With the F-47, we are not just building another fighter – we are shaping the future of warfare and putting our enemies on notice,” the General said.

“The F-47 will be the most advanced, most capable, most lethal aircraft ever built,” President Trump told reporters during an Oval Office press conference announcing the contract award. “Nothing in the world comes even close to it.”

The Development of the F-47 Focused on Technological Advancements

While the exact details of the technological advancements featured in the F-47 remain classified, The Debrief has reported on several technology tests and systems many expect to be included in the new NGAD fighter.

For example, when the Air Force sent out a highly classified solicitation to its industry partners for the NGAD program in 2023, then Secretary of the Air Force Frank Kendall said the NGAD fighter would be a “leap in technology” over the F-22, featuring such attributes as “enhanced lethality and the ability to survive, persist, interoperate, and adapt in the air domain.” Kendall later described the DoD’s X-plane program designed to test individual advanced technologies for the NGAD program as a “family of systems” approach where advanced hypersonic drones and possibly even directed energy weapons are integrated into the fighter’s overall operation.

In 2023, speculation grew about the body design of the NGAS fighter when military contractor Lockheed-Martin’s advanced technology division, Skunk Works, featured an unidentified, sleek, delta-winged, manned aircraft at the end of a video highlighting the company’s advanced fighter legacy. The video included images of the infamous SR-71, the U2 spy plane, the F-177 Nighthawk, and in-development projects like Project Carrera’s “Speed Racer.”

In 2024, contractor Pratt & Whitney announced testing of the XA-103 prototype to evaluate its Next Generation Adaptive Propulsion System (NGAP) designed to “improve speed, power, fuel efficiency, thermal management, and overall survivability” of any airframe equipped with the propulsion system. At the time, Jill Albertelli, president of Pratt & Whitney’s Military Engines business, explained that “continued government funding for sixth-generation propulsion development must remain a high priority to support critical platform milestones and warfighter readiness.”

Keep reading

Air Force Academy Reverses Decision, Allows Muslim Cadets To Forgo Physical Training During Ramadan

The Air Force Academy recently held a new more rigorous “cumulative exercise” which is “an essential training event designed to enhance cadets’ warfighter readiness and leadership skills.”  You can read more about this here.

The Academy said,

“This multi-day field training event evaluated all cadets’ proficiency in newly developed Ready Airman Training (RAT) skills, reinforcing their preparedness for Agile Combat Employment.

The Spring 2025 CULEX tested cadets’ adaptability, leadership, and mission execution capabilities in physically and mentally demanding scenarios.

These challenges included day and night operations spread across four rotations, simulating the complexity of real-world military engagements.”

However, it now appears that Muslim cadets were allowed to opt-out of the physical part of the exercise due to their religious holiday Ramadan.

Hope there are no wars during religious holidays or that the enemy will be nice enough to accommodate holidays. However, the Israelis found that out the hard way in 1973. American soldiers under Gen. George Washington in a Christmas surprise attack ensured we’re not a British colony.

Keep reading

US Air Force Forced to Scramble F-16s Again After Two Aircraft Violates Airspace Near Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

In what is becoming an alarming pattern, U.S. Air Force F-16s once again had to intercept a civilian aircraft for violating restricted airspace near President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence this weekend.

This marks the second incursion in just two days.

The first incident occurred at approximately 8:50 a.m. on Saturday when a general aviation aircraft entered the restricted airspace. NORAD F-16s responded promptly, escorting the aircraft out of the area without further incident.

“NORAD and the FAA work closely together to keep the skies over America safe, with close attention paid to areas with Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR),’’ said Gen. Gregory Guillot, Commander, NORAD and US Northern Command.

“Adherence to TFR procedures is essential to ensure flight safety, national security, and the security of the President. The procedures are not optional, and the excessive number of recent TFR violations indicates many civil aviators are not reading Notice to Airmen, or NOTAMs, before each flight as required by the FAA, and has resulted in multiple responses by NORAD fighter aircraft to guide offending aircraft out of the TFR. Should the pilot of an aircraft happen to find itself intercepted by one of fighters or helicopters, they should immediately come up on frequency 121.5 or 243.0 and turn around to reverse course until receiving additional instructions on one of those frequencies.”

The second violation took place around 1:15 p.m. on Sunday, involving another civilian aircraft breaching the TFR.

According to a press release from NORAD, F-16s from the Continental U.S. NORAD Region (CONR) were deployed to intercept and escort the rogue aircraft out of the area.

During the interception, the F-16s deployed flares, to capture the pilot’s attention before safely guiding the aircraft out of the restricted zone.

“NORAD and the FAA work closely together to keep the skies over America safe, with close attention paid to areas with Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR),’’ said Gen. Gregory Guillot, Commander, NORAD and US Northern Command.

Keep reading

US Air Force’s Janet fleet planes make unexpected trip to Area 51

The planes are typically used to transport personnel to and from secure and secretive locations within the US.There are few places on Earth as notoriously secretive as Area 51 – a remote facility in the Nevada desert that has become synonymous with stories of reverse-engineered alien technology and the development of highly advanced black projects that next to nobody knows anything about.

While we still don’t really know what goes on there, what we do know is that there was a flurry of activity a few days ago when three flights from the enigmatic Janet (Joint Air Network for Employee Transportation) fleet landed on one of its six runways.

Comprised of Boeing 737 jets made up to look like typical airliners, Janet fleet has been used for many years to transport important personnel – such as military contractors and DoD staff – to secure and secretive locations.

In this particular case, three of the planes took off two days ago from the nearby Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas and landed at Area 51 around 18 minutes later.It is believed that such flights have been happening since as far back as 1955.

The big question is exactly what the purpose of these latest trips might be, especially within the context of recent political events in the US and beyond.

Keep reading

US Flies B-52 Bombers Over Middle East In Show Of Force Amid Regional Tensions

The U.S. Air Force sent two B-52 bombers on a high-profile “force projection” overflight across the Middle East on Feb. 17, in a bid to send a clear warning to adversaries and reinforce deterrence against escalating threats.

The bombers, which launched from RAF Fairford in the UK, flew over the airspace of nine Middle Eastern nations, U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) said in a Feb. 18 statement. The mission included aerial refueling and live munitions drops, with U.S. F-15s and fighter escorts from four partner nations providing security.

Bomber Task Force missions demonstrate U.S. power projection capability, commitment to regional security, and ability to respond to any state or non-state actor seeking to broaden or escalate conflict in the CENTCOM region,” Gen. Michael Erik Kurilla, CENTCOM commander, said in a statement.

While CENTCOM declined to specify which countries participated in the mission, the deployment follows recent U.S.-led airstrikes against terrorist targets in Syria and Iraq, a carrier withdrawal from the region after a collision with a merchant ship, and heightened Iranian military activity.

Two major airstrikes were carried out in recent days by CENTCOM and regional partners, aimed at degrading terrorist networks.

U.S. forces launched a precision airstrike in northwest Syria on Feb. 15, killing a top financial and logistics official for Hurras al-Din (HaD), an al-Qaeda affiliate. Iraqi Security Forces, enabled by CENTCOM, struck an ISIS cell near Rawa, Iraq on Feb. 12, killing five ISIS operatives and destroying weapons, suicide vests, and explosives.

“We will continue to relentlessly pursue terrorists in order to defend our homeland, and U.S., allied, and partner personnel in the region,” Kurilla said in a statement.

The B-52 bomber mission also coincides with a temporary U.S. naval void in the region after the USS Harry S. Truman sustained damage in a collision with a commercial bulk carrier near Egypt’s northern coast, prompting its departure.

This marks the third time since the Israel–Hamas war began in 2023 that the United States has lacked a carrier presence in the Middle East, leaving regional waters open to increased Iranian military activity.

Keep reading

“Journalist” Susan Glasser Tries to Play Race Card Against President Trump But Forgets One Key Fact

The New Yorker’s Susan Glasser tried to play the race card over President Donald Trump’s firing of Air Force General CQ Brown Jr. as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

The Gateway Pundit reported on Brown’s ouster on Friday.

In a post on X, Glasser floated the idea, via a quote without attribution, that claimed Brown was fired because he is Black.

Glasser conveniently failed to acknowledge that Brown was nominated by him for Chief of Staff of the Air Force during his first term.

Users on X were quick to point out Glasser’s embarrassing omission.

Keep reading

Air Force Vet Testifies to Recovering Alien Craft – ‘It Was Not Human’ – Says Officials Later Confirmed NHI (Non-Human Intelligence) Involved

A whistleblower and U.S. Air Force veteran said he has participated in the recovery of downed aircraft he believes were not created by humans.

“Just visually looking at the object on the ground, you could tell that it was extraordinary and anomalous. It was not human,” Jake Barber said this week in speaking to Ross Coulthart of NewsNation.

“I saw an egg, a white egg,” he described.

“It’s inconsistent with anything I’d ever seen before. I can also tell you that the reaction by my team, we all knew we were dealing with something extraordinary,” he added.

Barber said he worked under contract to recover a wide variety of downed aircraft.

“Over the last couple years, it’s been confirmed to me by ranking members of the UAP task force that what we were working with that night was, in fact, NHI (nonhuman intelligence) and it was not a unique experience,” Barber said.

Keep reading