Former ‘gay cure’ ministry leader set to face judge after arrest linked to underage sex sting

A former leader of an Orlando-based ministry that claimed for years it could cure homosexuality has been arrested in an underage sex sting, according to an Orange County arrest affidavit.

Alan Manning Chambers, 54, was arrested Tuesday in Winter Park and booked into the Orange County Jail without bond.

He’s expected to appear in front of a judge for the first time on Wednesday afternoon.

Chambers is charged with solicitation of a minor via computer, transmitting harmful material to a minor and unlawful use of a two-way communication device, according to the affidavit.

Undercover Snapchat investigation began in February

Investigators said an undercover detective operating a Snapchat account began communicating with a user in February.

According to the affidavit, the detective identified himself as a 14-year-old boy living in Orlando.

The user identified himself as a 50-year-old man named “John David,” and told the undercover detective he lived in Orlando and later moved the conversation to text messages and Telegram, investigators said.

Deputies said the conversations continued for several months.

According to the affidavit, the user repeatedly discussed meeting and engaging in sexual activity with the person he believed was a teenager.

Investigators said the user also repeatedly expressed concern about the age difference and the possibility of getting in trouble.

The affidavit said the user deleted some communications and told the undercover detective he did not want anyone to find out.

Investigators said the user discussed meeting multiple times, including in March, April and May.

According to the affidavit, the user told the undercover detective in April that he would meet him, but later said he had been pulled over on Interstate 4.

Investigators said the user then asked if the teen could take an Uber to meet near his office on Park Avenue in Winter Park.

The affidavit said the user also sent a photo of his office showing a brown table on a unique carpet.

Keep reading

California takes girl after parents oppose ‘gender transition,’ moves to put her up for adoption

California seized a Christian woman’s teenage daughter for opposing her “gender transition,” and now the state is moving to put the girl up for adoption.

Alexandra Lyashchenko, an Orthodox Christian and legal Ukrainian immigrant, lost custody of her then-15-year-old daughter in 2024 after rejecting her “sudden desire to transition.”

Lyashchenko told NTD that California is “deciding that my daughter is going to be adopted out.”   

Her family was “forced out of California” and is now “hiding in Florida” because California also wants her younger son, she added.

The far-left state has legally separated the girl and her parents, according to Lyashchenko.

She also said that she believes that her daughter was sexually assaulted in the foster system, noting that the girl was housed with boys due to her supposed “gender identity.”

Lyashchenko has accused Dr. Michelle Sager, the director of psychiatry at Children’s Legacy Center in Redding, California, of indoctrinating her daughter. She told NTD that she believes that her daughter’s school “secretly indoctrinated” her as well.

Lyashchenko said that her daughter also used the online platform Discord, which hosts radical pro-LGBT servers and where the girl looked into “online psychology.” The mother said that she suspects that Sager led her daughter to a “particular LGBT server” on Discord.

The girl eventually asked for consent to undergo testosterone, which her parents refused.

Testosterone and other transgender hormones are linked to serious and even life-threatening side effects, including cancer, stroke, and sterilization.

Keep reading

Rep. Chip Roy Files Bill to BAN Chinese Communists and Radical Islamists from Buying American Homes

Rep. Chip Roy has introduced new legislation to stop Chinese Communist Party members, radical Islamists, and other designated foreign adversaries from purchasing homes and real estate in the United States.

In an announcement on Tuesday, Roy declared that American property should belong to American citizens, not to geopolitical foes who seek to undermine the country from within.

The bill would explicitly prohibit individuals affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party, Islamist groups, or other designated adversaries from acquiring residential property.

“American homes belong to American families — not the Chinese Communist Party, foreign Islamists, or our geopolitical foes,” Roy told the Daily Caller. “While Americans struggle to afford housing, hostile regimes are buying up our land and neighborhoods.”

“This bill slams the door on foreign adversaries owning American housing and forces them to sell what they already control,” Roy added. “We’re putting America’s homes back in American hands.”

Housing affordability is a top issue for American families struggling with high prices and limited inventory, while foreign entities, especially from China, continue to snap up homes and farmland in strategic locations.

Keep reading

Shooters And Motives Revealed In San Diego Mosque Shooting That Killed Three

The two young alleged gunmen who descended upon a San Diego Islamic facility on Monday — killing three men and themselves — have been identified, along with early indications of their motives. Police sources have told multiple outlets that 17-year-old Cain Clark and 18-year-old Caleb Velasquez — driven by hate — scrawled racist themes on their weapons and carried a gas can emblazoned with a Nazi SS sticker. One of them left a suicide note emphasizing “racial pride.” 

The attack was carried out on the Islamic Center of San Diego, which is roughly eight miles north of downtown and is home to the county’s largest mosque, and Bright Horizon Academy, a K-12 Islamic school. While the shooting began around 11:40 am, one of the shooter’s mothers contacted police at 9:42 amShe told them her son was missing, that he was suicidal, and that her firearms and her car were gone. She also reported that he was with a companion, both of them dressed in camouflage clothing. Police tried to track them down using license plate readers, at one point responding to a possible matching plate near a shopping mall. Other officers were dispatched to a high school that one of the alleged shooters attended. 

Police say that, after leaving the Islamic center, the alleged young murderers fired shots at a landscaper two blocks away, with one of the rounds grazing his helmet. He wasn’t wounded. Soon after, the two were found dead inside a white BMW another block away from the Islamic center, having apparently died of self-inflicted gunshots. Inside the vehicle, investigators found some type of anti-Islamic writing. In addition, the BMW contained a gasoline can that had a Nazi SS sticker on it, and police say unspecified “hate speech” was written on their firearms. They haven’t described the weapons yet.  

Keep reading

San Diego mosque shooter Cain Clark identified as former high school wrestler

The alleged gunmen in a shooting rampage that left three people dead outside a San Diego mosque have been identified as 17-year-old Cain Clark and 18-year-old Caleb Velasquez, according to a law enforcement source.

At least one of the suspects took a weapon from his parents’ home and left a suicide note that talked about racial pride, a law enforcement source told The Post.

Clark attended Madison High School and was a standout wrestler, according to the school’s social media page. His grandfather, David Clark, 78, said: ”We’re very sorry for what happened. We know as much as you do. It’s a shock.”

Clark and Velasquez were found dead inside a BMW from self-inflicted gunshot wounds only a few blocks from the Islamic Center of San Diego.

Anti-Islamic writings were found in the suspects’ vehicle and “hate speech” was written on the firearms used in the shooting, according to the source.

A shotgun and gas can with an “SS” sticker on the side were located at the scene where the gunmen’s bodies were discovered.

The “SS” sticker appears to represent the Schutzstaffel, the paramilitary organization led by Heinrich Himmler under Adolf Hitler’s Nazi regime in Germany.

Keep reading

South Carolina County Unanimously Rejects Mosque Permit After Residents Protest: ‘Islam Is Not a Religion — It’s a Takeover’

South Carolina’s Lancaster County Council voted unanimously last week to deny a conditional-use permit for a proposed Islamic Mosque and community center in the Indian Land area after angry residents passionately spoke out against it.

The rejection came after more than two hours of intense public testimony in which multiple residents warned that the mosque would import Sharia law and represent an ideological takeover incompatible with American values.

One resident went viral after she declared, “This is not about a place of worship; this is not about religion; Islam is not a religion, it’s a takeover.”

She went on to read a passage from the Quran, which states, “Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.”

“I just want to say this is not about a place of worship. This is not about religion. Islam is not a religion; it’s a takeover. And if you’ve done any studies, if you listen to any of the news media, you will find out that that is true,” she added.

Keep reading

The Assault on a French Nun and the Forgotten Story of Palestinian Christians

The video is horrifying, though it is the kind of horror now synonymous with the behavior of Israel, its military, its armed settlers, and society that has been conditioned to see the ‘other’ as subhuman.

Yet, this was not the typical viral video that emerges almost daily from occupied Palestine. The victim, this time, was not a Palestinian. She was an elderly French nun.

On May 1, footage surfaced from Jerusalem showing a 36-year-old Israeli man running behind a French nun – a researcher at the French School of Biblical and Archaeological Research – and shoving her violently to the ground.

In a chilling display of cruelty, the assailant did not simply hit and run. He walked away a few paces, then returned to the fallen woman to kick her repeatedly and mercilessly as she lay helpless.

What was most astonishing was the sense of normalcy that followed. The assailant remained on the scene, conversing with another man who appeared entirely unperturbed by what should have been a devastating event in any other context.

The video briefly imposed itself on the mainstream media scene, garnering perfunctory condemnations. Many explained the event as part of the larger landscape of Israeli violence, highlighting the ongoing genocide in Gaza as the most obvious example of this unchecked aggression.

But even the context of general violence does not fully explain why a French nun was targeted. She is not dark-skinned, she is European, she is Christian, and she holds no historical or territorial claims that would typically trigger the ‘security’ paranoia of the Zionist state.

Still, the incident was anything but ‘isolated,’ despite the rush by Israeli officials to label it a ‘shameful’ exception. To the contrary, the nun was attacked specifically because she is Christian.

This raises the question: why?

To answer this, we must acknowledge how Palestinian Christians have been systematically written out of the history of their own land.

Palestinian Christians are not merely present in the land; they are among the most historically rooted communities in Palestine. They are anything but ‘foreigners’ or ‘bystanders’ caught in a supposed religious conflict between Jews and Muslims.

In fact, the Christian Arab presence in Palestine predates the Islamic era by centuries. They are the descendants of historic tribes who shaped the region’s identity long before the advent of modern political labels.

The marginalization of Palestinian Christians is a relatively new phenomenon, deeply linked to Western colonialism. For centuries, European powers used the pretense of ‘protecting’ Christian communities to justify their own imperial interventions.

Keep reading

16-Year-Old Texas Student EXPOSES Woke High School’s War on Conservative Kids – SILENCING Republicans While Openly Promoting Sharia Law and Islam

Brave 16-year-old sophomore Marco Hunter-Lopez just blew the lid off the radical left’s blatant double standard in Texas public schools: conservative students get censored, harassed, and stonewalled for months, while Islamic groups get the royal treatment to push “Understanding Shariah” pamphlets, Qurans with conversion cards, and hijabs right in the lunchroom.

As previously reported by The Gateway Pundit in February, “Why Islam” (tied to the Islamic Circle of North America) invaded Wylie East High School during lunch, setting up a massive table and handing out Islamic materials and head coverings while administrators watched approvingly.

The school later tried to downplay it as a “procedural breakdown,” but Hunter-Lopez – president and founder of the Wylie East High School Republican Student Club – has now gone public with the full story of systematic anti-conservative bias.

Hunter-Lopez detailed how his club faced endless roadblocks that other groups never encounter: months of delays in getting approved, posters ripped down by administrators while he was out of town, and hostile interrogations and condescending lectures pulled straight from the principal’s office.

He’s documented over 55 specific incidents of censorship, unfair treatment, and outright harassment against him and his conservative club dating back to August 2024.

Meanwhile, the Muslim Student Association and “Why Islam” got a free pass. They operated with zero pushback, distributing Sharia-promoting materials and hijabs as part of World Hijab Day celebrations.

School administrators didn’t just allow it – they enabled it. Principal Tiffany Doolan has proudly participated in World Hijab Day two years in a row, posting photos of herself wearing the hijab and gushing online: “I LOVED this experience!”

Keep reading

Ireland Convicts 78-Year-Old Preacher For Preaching Near Abortion Clinic

Ireland is finally safe.

Clive Johnston has been convicted and can no longer menace the public.

Johnson, 78, is a retired pastor who committed the heinous offense of preaching near the Causeway Hospital in Coleraine.

That was considered within the “safe access zone” under Northern Ireland’s Abortion Services (Safe Access Zones) Act.

The Act prohibits “influencing,” “preventing or impeding access,” or “causing harassment, alarm or distress” to a protected person within 100 meters (about 328 feet) of facilities where abortions are performed.

So Johnson was found guilty of “influencing” inside the protected zone and fined 450 pounds (about $614).

Northern Ireland’s Public Prosecution Service told Fox News Digital, “The defendant was found guilty and convicted by the court of doing an act in a safe access zone with the intent of or being reckless as to whether it had the effect of influencing a protected person attending the premises; and failing to comply with a direction to leave a safe access zone.”

The language of the law is absurdly vague and abusively broad. What constitutes an “influence” is undefined and could include any religious, political, or social exchange. Would it include encouragements to have abortions?

It is equally perverse to treat praying or preaching the same as blocking or impeding access to a clinic. Finally, a hospital engages in a wide array of activities that raise religious or political issues that can be the subject of free speech.

We previously saw several cases in the United Kingdom where people were arrested for silently praying near abortion clinics.

For its part, Ireland has been a leader in censorship and the criminalization of speech. As the leader of the Irish Green Party proclaimed, “We are restricting freedom for the public good.”

By the way, his offense was reading John 3:16, including “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

What could perish in Ireland and the United Kingdom is free expression as speech regulators target bad influences under time, place, and manner laws.

Keep reading

‘We must not become a caliphate’: Fury in Austria as study finds 41% of young Muslims say their religion supersedes local laws

A new study in Austria has found that 41 per cent of young Muslims agree with the statement that their religious beliefs supersede the country’s laws. 

The report, which explores religious attitudes among young people, was commissioned by the City of Vienna and was based on interviews with 1,200 people aged between 14 and 21. 

Researchers also found that 46 per cent of young Muslims interviewed believed people should be prepared to ‘fight and die,’ Austrian newspaper Heute reports. 

In addition, 65 per cent said Islamic rules should apply strictly to all aspects of daily life. 

Responding to the study, General Secretary of the Austrian People’s Party (ÖVP), Nico Marchetti, said the findings paint a ‘devastating picture’ and must serve as a ‘clear warning signal.’

He said: ‘If 41 per cent of young Muslims place Islamic precepts above our laws, then that is a situation we cannot accept. Anyone who comes to us must adapt and become part of our society.’ 

The ÖVP General Secretary continued: ‘Austria must not and will not become a caliphate. Anyone who rejects these principles has no place in our country.’ 

The findings also prompted a strong reaction from Austria’s right-wing opposition party FPÖ. 

Politician Harald Vilimsky said on X: ‘We’ve been warning about this for decades. Got insulted and slandered for it. Now Sharia is entrenched in Europe.’

Vienna’s FPÖ leader Dominik Nepp said the results were ‘an alarm signal for the whole of Austria’ and blamed the situation on decades of failed migration and integration policies under the city’s Social Democratic leadership.

Islam is the largest minority religion in Austria and is practised by 8.3 per cent of the total population in 2021, according to Austria’s Federal Statistics Office. 

There has been fierce political debate regarding Muslims in recent years over integration, security concerns and restrictive legislation targeting Islamic culture. 

Last year, Austria’s lower house of parliament passed a ban on Muslim headscarves in schools for girls under 14. 

The ban, proposed by the ruling coalition of three centrist parties, was also backed by the far-right Freedom Party, which was alone in calling for it to apply to school staff as well. 

The only party to oppose the proposed ban was the smallest in parliament, the Greens, arguing it violates the constitution.

Rights groups have criticised the plan.

 Amnesty International said it would ‘add to the current racist climate towards Muslims’. The body that officially represents Austria’s Muslims has called it an infringement of fundamental rights.

‘This is not about restricting freedom, but about protecting the freedom of girls up to 14,’ Yannick Shetty, the parliamentary leader of the liberal Neos, the most junior party in the ruling coalition, told the lower house.

Keep reading