Former USAF Officers Claim Aliens Disabled America’s Nuclear Missiles in the 1960s

Scientists, astronomers, and common folk alike have been intrigued by recent sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). On Oct. 7, a group of former United States Air Force (USAF) officers announced that they will present evidence that UFOs have breached American nuclear missile sites over the past few decades.

The submitted evidence will be used to support the claim that nuclear missiles were “inexplicably disabled” by mysterious crafts flying overhead.

Former USAF Captain and nuclear missile crew commander Robert Salas, former USAF captain and nuclear missile crew commander David Schindele, former USAF captain and nuclear missile targeting officer Robert Jamison, and former USAF lieutenant and missile test photographic officer Robert Jacobs will hold a press conference to discuss the matter on Oct. 19.

The panel was organized by Salas, who raised more than $13,000 for the press conference and congressional lobbying through GoFundMe. The officers will present declassified U.S. government documents and witness testimonies as proof of ongoing UFO incursions on nuclear missile sites. 

The ex-officers claim that UFOs disabled weapons systems at nuclear bases. The missiles were even activated by starting launch sequences before the trespassers decided to shut them down.

Keep reading

“Ready For Fielding” – US AC-130 Gunship Receives Laser Cannon

One of the most feared planes on the modern battlefield is the U.S. Air Force’s AC-130H Spectre gunship. The service has made major upgrades to the gunship, including a new offensive laser weapon system. 

Lockheed Martin published a press release last week outlining how the Airborne High Energy Laser (AHEL) “is ready for fielding today.” 

“Completion of this milestone is a tremendous accomplishment for our customer,” said Rick Cordaro, vice president, Lockheed Martin Advanced Product Solutions. “These mission success milestones are a testament of our partnership with the U.S. Air Force in rapidly achieving important advances in laser weapon system development. Our technology is ready for fielding today.”

The gunship, nicknamed “Hell in the Sky,” packs a serious punch with three side-firing weapons, including a 25mm Gatling gun, a 40mm Bofors cannon, and a 105mm howitzer. The fourth will be the AHEL, a chemical energy weapon, unleashing concentrated pulses of light to transfer energy to the target, quickly heating it and damaging it. 

Keep reading

New Air Force weapon can take out hundreds of drones instantly — and silently

The U.S. Air Force unveiled a weapon this month designed to take out hundreds of drones at once with barely a sound.

The Tactical High Power Operational Responder (THOR) uses a beam of energy to scramble the electronics inside hundreds of drones at once.

“This unique system allows base defense forces to stop [unmanned aerial system] attacks at long range before they threaten critical infrastructure,” the Air Force Research Lab said in a June 16 animated video.

Increasingly sophisticated drones are becoming more threatening in the hands of enemy militaries as attack and surveillance capabilities grow, the Air Force said in the video. THOR is more effective than small arms and more efficient than heavy arms, which are currently used against drones.

When THOR identifies a target, it shoots a beam of microwaves in less than a second, providing an instant effect on the drones.

The system is different from a laser, which shoots a beam capable of destroying one drone, according to the Air Force. Instead, THOR’s utilization of high-powered microwaves allows it to scuttle swarms of unmanned aerial systems.

Keep reading

Ex Air Force Officer Says They Faked Alien Contact Experiences & Are “Probably Still Doing It”

It’s great to see that this topic is being taken seriously and is no longer considered taboo, because one thing is for sure–it has  been taken seriously by government agencies for decades yet it’s still shrouded in secrecy.

As you can image, with all of this information comes a lot of stories and a lot of disinformation. On top of that, for years, we’ve been subjected to an “official campaign of ridicule and secrecy” (Ex-CIA Director Roscoe Hillenkoetter) on the subject. For UFO enthusiasts today, the field is no doubt still filled with disinformation, fake stories and more that seem to stem from some people either profiting off of it or who are perhaps part of what could be a highly intelligent disinformation campaign that’s still in operation today.

This was Richard Doty’s  specialty, apparently. As a former Air Force special investigations officer, his job was to spread disinformation about the UFO phenomenon, a subject that he knew was very real.

He has admitted to infiltrating UFO circles, and his colleagues joined him as they often fed ufologists lies and half truths. This is something I believe is still occurring within the UFO community–multiple disinformation campaigns that are now perhaps more sophisticated as well as a number of frauds who are sharing their ‘experiences’ when they’ve really had none.

As far as Doty’s identity, UFO researcher Alejandro Rojas wrote a piece for the Huffington Post in 2014 linking some very interesting documents regarding one of Doty’s misinformation missions, one of which he also speaks about in the interview below. The Guardian has confirmed his identity, as do these videos. But what really did it for me was Hal Puthoff’s response to this well-known UFO researcher.

Keep reading