Minnesota’s ‘Spirit Hijab’ School District has Produced Multiple Islamic Terrorists

The Burnsville, Minnesota public school district where “school spirit hijabs” are being offered to elementary students has produced multiple Islamic terrorists, including an ISIS member who was killed in combat in the Middle East. Located just 15 miles south of downtown Minneapolis, suburban Burnsville has absorbed thousands of Somali Islamic migrants, who now exert their religious influence over the local public school district.

As National File recently reported, William Byrne Elementary School in Burnsville, Minnesota is offering “school spirit hijabs” to its young students, under the guise of the school’s “Somali cultural liaison” and in conjunction with its parent-teacher organization. The Sharia-compliant head garb for kids is available in the school’s online “spirit store” and is going on sale at various school events for $6. They come in two colors and feature the school’s bulldog mascot.

Notably, the hijabs are $4 cheaper than any other spirit item.

National File attempted to make contact with William Byrne Elementary School’s principal, Jon Bonneville, but received no response. National File had hoped to learn whether the school would begin offering “school spirit crucifixes” or “school spirit yarmulkes” to students not adhering to the Christian and Jewish faiths and asked principal Bonneville if the hijab sales meant the school was endorsing Sharia law.

Keep reading

Marine wounded in Kabul suicide attack claims CIA WARNED them about bomber, watched him for two days and were told not to kill him in horrifying account of the blast that killed 13 US service members and hundreds of Afghans

Marines stationed at Kabul airport’s Abbey Gate last year were give a description by the CIA of a suicide bomber two days before an explosion ripped through the chaotic evacuation, according to one of the troops wounded in the blast. 

They spotted him observing their position but were denied permission when they asked to open fire on him.

Thirteen U.S. service personnel and at least 170 Afghans died on August 26, 2021, when the Islamic State bomber detonated his explosives. 

Tristan Hirsch was a U.S. Marine stationed at the gate at the heart of the chaos.

He survived the blast and has since left military life, allowing him the freedom to describe the events leading up to the attack.

He described Taliban executions in the crush of people trying to escape, the presence of a second suicide bomber and claimed Marines had seen the first bomber in the area for two days – but were not allowed to kill him.

‘We knew about him two days prior to the attack,’ Hirsch, 24, told his local newspaper in California, the Chico Enterprise-Record.

‘We knew what he looked like. The CIA let us know; he looked exactly as they’d described him.’

They had been told that a man on a suicide mission, and preparing for heaven, would look different to the tired, hungry hordes who were besieging the airport looking for help to get out. They were on the look out for someone looking freshly showered with a well-trimmed beard. 

Keep reading

A Brief History of Airplane Hijackings, From the Cold War to D.B. Cooper

Though many Americans may associate airport security with 9/11, it was a wave of hijackings in the late 1960s and early 1970s that laid the foundation for today’s airport security protocols.

During that period, a hijacking occurred, on average, once every five days globally. The United States dealt with its own spate of mile-high crimes, convincing reluctant government officials and airport executives to adopt the first important airport security protocols.

Hijacker D.B. Cooper—the subject of the new Netflix docuseries “D.B. Cooper: Where Are You?!”—emerged as something of a folk hero during this era. While other more violent hijackings might have played a bigger role in prompting early airport security measures, it was the saga of Cooper that captured the imagination of the American public—and helped transform the perception of the overall threat hijackings posed to U.S. air travel and national security.

Keep reading

Socialist Reddit group posts home addresses of Supreme Court justices, discusses hunting them down at their churches. TikTok user hint at using pipe bombs in retaliation to Roe v. Wade reversal.

One of the top posts in a socialist subreddit featured the addresses of Supreme Court justices that voted to overturn Roe v. Wade. The Reddit users in the anti-capitalist group discussed hunting down Supreme Court justices at their churches and possibly sending them mail bombs.

The alarming threats were made in r/WorkersStrikeBack – a self-described “leftist, anti-capitalist, socialist subreddit that is dedicated to support worker strikes, protests and unions all over the world, address the obvious problems related to an average worker’s workplace, offer advice to a fellow worker struggling with their workplace problems and mock or satirize any kind of anti-worker sentiment.”

The post broadcasted the home addresses of Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Clarence Thomas, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett, and Neil Gorsuch.

At the time of publication, the post doxxing the Supreme Court justices had been allowed up in the subreddit for more than 22 hours. What is most concerning is the post received nearly 27,000 upvotes in the online socialist community of 97,000 users.

There were over 2,000 comments to the doxxing post – some suggested violence in retaliation for overturning Roe v. Wade.

A Reddit user urged people to hunt Supreme Court justices at their churches.

“Find their churches. The area they live in is super wealthy and they all definitely are part of local bloated churches. Find their churches, they can never be free, because you can track when they’re home by when they they go to their local church.”

One Reddit user asks, “Where are the 2nd homes?”

A mail carrier appears to request that domestic terrorists don’t use the mail service to deliver bombs to Supreme Court justices, but instead called for “more direct action.”

Keep reading

US solider pleads guilty to plotting rampage with neo-Nazi occultists

An Army paratrooper with ties to a neo-Nazi occult group pleaded guilty Friday to charges that he aimed to ignite a race war beginning with a plot to massacre fellow U.S. soldiers in his platoon.

Ethan Melzer was arrested in June 2020 after sending sensitive information about the location, movements and security measures of his regiment in encrypted messages to members of a group called Order of Nine Angles.

The Counter Extremism Project says the Order of Nine Angles is full of neo-Nazi-Satanists whose nihilistic ideology “supports violent jihadist terrorism, in line with its accelerationist philosophy to support the destruction of the current world order.”

Facing possible life imprisonment on eight counts., the 24-year-old Army private from Louisville, Kentucky, was set to go to a jury trial after the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

Melzer had pleaded not guilty in 2020 but changed his tune Friday afternoon, offering guilty pleas on three counts in connection with leaking his Army unit’s overseas location to an occultist fascist group that has deep ties to neo-Nazism, with the intention to facilitate a “mass-casualty” attack against his comrades.

The three counts to which Melzer pleaded guilty are attempting to murder U.S. service members, providing and attempting to provide material support to terrorists, and illegally transmitting national defense information.

Melzer’s indictment says he communicated with members of his neo-Nazi group through the Rapewaffen Division Channel on the encrypted messaging service Telegram, plotting an attack on U.S. soldiers in the 173rd Airborne Brigade when it was set for deployment from Camp Ederle in Vicenza, Italy, to a base in Turkey.

It was Melzer’s hope, authorities say, that in transmitting the sensitive location, strength and weaponry details of the troops to Islamic extremist terror cells in the region, that the ensuing attacks would spark war in Muslim-majority countries.

Keep reading

DHS warns Catholic churches to prepare for ‘Night of Rage’

The Department of Homeland Security has shared intelligence with the Catholic Church about a planned “Night of Rage” that has been threatened to be unleashed by pro-abortion groups if Roe v. Wade is overturned by the Supreme Court.

The document, labeled an “urgent memo,” was released to all clergy by the Diocese of Stockton, Calif., and states that a DHS agent informed that that an “extremist group” has been calling for attacks on churches the night that the ruling is released.

While the threats are not specific, DHS agent Jesse Rangel informed the Church that “large groups with cells nationwide have already been discovered ‘casing’ parishes,” including those in California, per Newsweek. As such, the diocese issued a “critical notice” for clergy and further instructed them to “develop a plan should you see or hear anything suspicious.”

“Make sure you have ushers and or security available during your services and perhaps identify who among your volunteers and parishioners are law enforcement,” the memo reads.

These threats, and the intelligence, were noted by pro-life activist Lila Rose, who is the founder of Live Action.

Keep reading

Over 40 Attacks Targeted Pro-life Group Since Supreme Court Leak

More than 40 attacks against pro-life individuals and organizations have been recorded since the leak of a Supreme Court draft opinion indicating a potential overturn of Roe v. Wade, according to a report released on June 16.

The report, published by Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America, says the over 40 incidents that have occurred in recent weeks involve violence, vandalism, and intimidation.

“Every abortion is an act of violence—violence against the unborn child who is killed and violence against the mother who is wounded in one of the deepest ways possible,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, the group’s president, said in the statement accompanying the report.

“In contrast to that inherent violence, the vast network of pregnancy centers, maternity homes, and other organizations across America exist to peacefully and lovingly serve women and families,” it said.

Keep reading

‘Jane’s Revenge’ group appears to threaten violence if Supreme Court overturns Roe

The militant abortion rights organisation Jane’s Revenge appears to be calling for an “night of rage” in the nation’s capital should the Supreme Court, as is expected, overturn Roe v. Wade later this month.

A flyer signed with the group’s name circulating in Washington, DC reads, “THE NIGHT SCOTUS OVERTURNS ROE V. WADE HIT THE STREETS YOU SAID YOU’D RIOT.”

It continues, “TO OUR OPPRESSORS: IF ABORTIONS AREN’T SAFE, YOU’RE NOT EITHER.’ JANE’S REVENGE.”

Those threats may not be idle. Jane’s Revenge has taken responsibility for the firebombing of multiple anti-abortion crisis pregnancy centers since a draft of the high court’s looming Roe v Wade opinion was leaked to Politico in May, claiming attacks in Madison, Wisconsin, Des Moines, Iowa, and other locations.

Very little is concretely known about the group, which operates a website and has spread its messages with graffiti and flyers, but has said that it is comprised of multiple other unidentified groups and does not have any known core members. Some have expressed skepticism that the group is in fact a left-wing militant organisation and postulated that it may instead be a right-wing organisation maneuvering to turn people against the group’s goal of abortion rights for all.

Keep reading

Did Biden Funnel $3.5 Billion Payout Away From Terror Victims And Toward Ex-Staff? Republicans Demand Answer

A trio of House Republicans is investigating whether the Biden administration improperly steered funds destined to compensate victims of terrorism to a former Biden official’s own post-employment coffers.

In February, President Joe Biden issued an executive order allocating $3.5 billion in seized assets from the Afghanistan Central Bank be held within the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, as opposed to the U.S. Victims of State Sponsored Terrorism Fund (VSST Fund) where such funds might typically be held. The fund, established by Congress in 2015, sets money aside to compensate victims who suffered from entities designated by the United States as state sponsors of terrorism, such as the Taliban.

“To the extent that this plan is legal,” lawmakers wrote of Biden’s directive in a letter to the White House, “it deliberately avoids Congressionally-established mechanisms for the compensation of victims of terrorism to benefit a set of politically-connected plaintiffs and trial lawyers at the expense of other victims of terrorism.”

One lawyer who stands to “reap a windfall in attorney’s fees” by representing clients with claims against the Taliban known as the “Havlish Plaintiffs” was intimately involved in White House policy on Afghanistan after the botched American withdrawal in August.

Lee Wolosky, who also represented Russia hoaxer Fiona Hill, was hired by the West Wing in September and worked “with the National Security Council (NSC) and other administration officials on resettlement, as well as other issues related to the U.S. drawdown in Afghanistan,” according to Axios. The NSC also led the way on how to handle the $3.5 billion worth of Afghanistan assets circumventing the compensatory process created by Congress. Wolosky now works at Jenner & Block representing the Havlish Plaintiffs to a handsome payout.

“The White House has denied that Wolosky was involved in the Afghanistan Central Bank assets deliberations,” acknowledged Reps. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, Mike Johnson, R-La., and Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., in their joint letter sent Tuesday. “However, the White House’s apparent desire to avoid the established VSST Fund process, the steering of assets to plaintiffs represented by a recently-departed White House official, and the sheer amount of money at issue raise considerable questions.”

The trio of lawmakers gave White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain an April 19 deadline to provide “all documents and communications” related to deliberations surrounding the distribution of the bank’s seized assets and Wolosky’s tenure.

Keep reading