Fox News on Friday obtained internal FBI emails proving that the Biden White House coordinated with the Justice Department to raid Mar-a-Lago.
Biden’s FBI raided Mar-a-Lago in 2022 and seized boxes of records from Trump’s Florida estate.
More than 3 dozen machine-gun-toting agents descended on Mar-a-Lago in August 2022, and by November, Biden’s DOJ appointed a special counsel to investigate the documents stored at the Florida residence.
The raid came after the National Archives (NARA) visited Mar-a-Lago in early 2022 and demanded documents from Trump.
Court documents revealed that Biden’s FBI authorized the use of deadly force during their raid on Mar-a-Lago, which was authorized by US Attorney General Merrick Garland.
Corrupt FBI agents released staged photos of the ‘classified’ documents laid out on the floor of Mar-a-Lago.
Newly obtained FBI emails reveal Joe Biden was indeed coordinating with the DOJ in the months leading up to the Mar-a-Lago raid.
The Biden White House repeatedly denied having any foreknowledge of the raid. In fact, Joe Biden said he found out about the raid in media reports.
“New emails obtained by Fox News from May 2022, 3 months before Mar-a-Lago was raided by the FBI, illustrated coordination between the White House Counsel’s office and the DOJ regarding an interview of Walt Nauta,” Fox News reporter Davis Spunt said.
Walt Nauta, a former White House employee and Navy veteran who worked as a valet for Trump and served as a personal staffer at Mar-a-Lago, was indicted along with Trump in 2023.
According to the federal indictment reviewed by The Gateway Pundit, Nauta was charged along with Trump in counts 32, 33, 43, 35, and 36.
The charges include conspiracy, withholding a document or record, corruptly concealing a document or record, concealing a document in a federal investigation and scheme to conceal.
Walt Nauta was also charged alone in count 38: False statements and misrepresentations.
The charges against Walt Nauta were dismissed last year.
You must be logged in to post a comment.