“The Network” in the Worlds of the Elites

Is there something about liberal elite networks, you should understand?

Half the country is up in arms about President Donald Trump’s inexplicable decision to mock his base, because many are appalled that Attorney General Pam Bondi seems to be orchestrating a coverup of a serial rapist of children. Bondi’s Justice Department released a memo last week: “The two-page document said the department found no evidence of an Epstein client list and that no additional files from the investigation would be made public.

President Trump’s response to all this has been startling: He stated that “[O]nly really bad people […] want to keep something like this going.” According to NBC, he also called MAGA supporters of his who are upset at AG Bondi, “weaklings” who “bought into this bull—-t” —.

President Trump’s supporters, including Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and even Alex Jones, are furious, and calling for full release of the “Epstein files.” Polls show harm to his support: numbers that could threaten Republicans in the midterms.

Democrats are racing to capitalize on the fissures opening among Republicans, as Politico reports. President Trump’s appeal to his base is that he is “one of us”, and that he promises transparency. A situation that casts him as a rich guy with muddy motivations protecting another late rich guy’s friends — the dead man, the worst of the worst — could lose him the base, and cause MAHA voters – millions of them moms and dads of girls like the ones that Epstein abused — to flee.

Conservatives are baffled. My husband, a truly objective man (as well as an ardent President Trump supporter who also worked for numerous intelligence agencies for almost three decades), is puzzled, to the point of wondering if the President is acting uncharacteristically in response to some serious unnamed threat (or threats), perceived or actual.

Keep reading

Trump embraces special prosecutor for weaponization probe and Epstein, vows new declassifications

President Donald Trump on Wednesday embraced the FBI’s decision to open a conspiracy probe into a decade of alleged intelligence abuses and weaponized law enforcement, suggesting it could be led by a special prosecutor and even delve into “credible evidence” in the Jeffrey Epstein case in order to give Americans a greater dose of transparency and accountability.

He also vowed to declassify two highly sensitive pieces of intelligence to help further the prosecutor’s efforts.

“Well, I’m happy that they did that,” Trump said during a wide-ranging interview with the Just the News, No Noise television show when asked about the FBI’s decision a few weeks ago to open a probe that examines abuses from 2016 to 2024 by Democrats and government officials as a continuing criminal conspiracy. “I don’t know much about it, but it deserves to be done.”

“It was a disgrace what happened, what happened in 2016 and what happened in 2020. It’s a disgraceful situation,” he said. “And our voting has to be straightened out. I always say if you don’t have borders, if you don’t have fair and free voting, you don’t have a country.”

Unprompted, Trump then volunteered on his own that a special prosecutor – if one is appointed by Justice – to look at weaponization could also delve into “anything credible” on Jeffrey Epstein and his files to make sure Americans have a full accounting.

“I think they could look at all of it. It’s all the same scam. They could look at this Jeffrey Epstein hoax also, because that’s the same stuff that’s all put out by Democrats,” Trump said, when asked what he’d most like to see the FBI investigate.

When pressed whether he was comfortable with a special prosecutor on weaponization also looking at Epstein, he answered, “They’ve already looked at it, and they are looking at it, and I think all they have to do is put out anything credible.”

Keep reading

Developing: Alleged MN Assassin Vance Boelter’s Confession Letter Released, And It’s Wild

A rambling manifesto reportedly penned by a man who allegedly killed a Minnesota lawmaker and her husband and wounded two others during a shooting spree last month was released to the public on Tuesday.

Vance Boelter, a 57-year-old man who is now potentially facing the death penalty on two capital murder charges, claimed that he was “hired by U.S. Military people off the books starting in college” and had been approached by state politicians to assassinate others.

The act, he insinuated in the rambling document, was perpetrated “to spill all the beans” and make the conspiracy public.

The letter, addressed to FBI Director Kash Patel, was written after he had shot state Rep. Melissa Hortman and her husband, Mark Hortman, and state Sen. John Hoffman and his wife, Yvette Hoffman. The Hortmans died while the Hoffmans survived.

According to KMSP‑TV, the letter was released Tuesday as part of Boelter’s indictment for the June 14 attacks. He was captured after a two-day manhunt.

“I am the shooter at large in Minnesota involved in the state 2 shootings the morning of Saturday June 15th at approximately 2:30 am and 3:30 am, or around that time,” the letter began. “I will probably be dead by the time you read this letter. I wanted to share some info with you that you might find interesting.

“I was hired by U.S. Military people off the books starting in college. I have been on projects since that time in Eastern Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa. All in the line of doing what I thought was right and in the best interest of the United States.

“Recently I was approached about a project that Tim Walz wanted done, and __ ___ and ___ ___ was also aware of the project,” Boelter’s alleged letter continued. “Tim wanted me to kill Amy Klobuchar and Tina [ Smith],” the state’s two Democratic U.S. senators.

Keep reading

FBI Director Kash Patel Launches “Grand Criminal Conspiracy” Probe Targeting Obama, Brennan, Clapper, and Comey

FBI Director Kash Patel has launched a “Grand Criminal Conspiracy” investigation into the decade-long weaponization of the federal government — a probe that specifically circumvents the statute of limitations, allowing investigators to finally pursue justice for long-buried crimes.

According to a report by JustTheNews, Barack Obama, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, and other high-level Obama-era operatives have been named in the investigation, which shows a coordinated criminal conspiracy to target political enemies, shield Democrat allies, and manipulate multiple presidential elections — from 2016 through 2024.

But it gets better: The probe may now shift jurisdiction to Florida — thanks to none other than Special Counsel Jack Smith’s own raid on Mar-a-Lago.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that Solomon teased that within the next 10 days, bombshell revelations would be made public — possibly exposing how weaponized federal agencies colluded to rig the political landscape against Trump and deceive the American people.

Solomon: “I think next week — over the next 10 days — the base who’s been wondering, “Where’s all that accountability?” is going to get some big surprises. Over the next week, we’ll learn where the conspiracy began — a few weeks before Crossfire Hurricane was opened — and when it ended, all the way in 2024, when they were still trying to pursue Donald Trump to keep him from winning the presidency.

There’s a big case that’s been built by the Justice Department and the FBI.

It’s been masked by a lot of this infighting and drama and soap opera. The matter is — MAGA-base Americans are going to be happy when they see where this is all heading in the next few weeks.

Kash Patel is going nowhere.”

During an interview with Sean Hannity, Solomon said that under the leadership of Director Kash Patel, the FBI has officially opened a grand criminal conspiracy case designed to circumvent the statute of limitations and expose years of unprecedented weaponization of government agencies against President Donald Trump.

Keep reading

There’s Probably No ‘Smoking Gun’ in the JFK or Epstein Cases. We Should Be Allowed To Look Anyway.

The CIA’s coverup about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy is unraveling. Despite the agency denying that it knew anything about assassin Lee Harvey Oswald before the murder, newly declassified documents shed light on the links between Oswald, a Cuban guerrilla group known as the Directorio Revolucionario Estudiantil (DRE), and CIA case officer George Joannides.

Several months before the assassination, Oswald had offered to work for the DRE, a CIA proxy overseen by Joannides. Years later, Joannides—operating under a fake name—became the CIA’s liaison to Congress during a congressional investigation into the assassination. The documents add to a pile of evidence that the CIA had been following Oswald for years and deliberately covered it up afterward.

Oswald “really wasn’t alone, he had the CIA looking over his shoulder for four years,” said Jefferson Morley, a historian who has long pushed for opening the Joannides files, in an interview with The Washington Post.

Decades of dogged investigative work have poked plenty of holes in the official story around Kennedy’s assassination. But they haven’t produced a smoking gun, a single document that demonstrates what the CIA wanted out of Oswald or what knowledge it had about his fatal plans. And that smoking gun may never turn up; Morley and others speculated to the Post that Joannides was running an “off-the-books” operation through the DRE.

The same is likely to be true about another case that’s in the news this week: that of the late sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. After he died in custody in 2019, calls have grown for the government to release the “Epstein client list.” As I argued several months ago, such a list likely doesn’t exist. What does exist is a scattered patchwork of evidence about the people Epstein associated with and leads waiting to be followed up on.

To be clear, the official story on Epstein has some troubling inconsistencies. Last week, the Department of Justice and FBI released a memo stating that they found “no credible evidence found that Epstein blackmailed prominent individuals as part of his actions.” But it has been publicly reported that Epstein attempted to extort tech tycoon Bill Gates over Gates’ (legal) extramarital affair.

The Trump administration has not exactly inspired confidence in its transparency or diligence. Attorney General Pam Bondi said in February that bombshell information was “sitting on my desk,” then released a heavily redacted set of documents labeled “Epstein Files: Phase 1,” most of which were already public. Last week, the Department of Justice claimed it would release “raw” surveillance footage from Epstein’s prison wing on the night he died, then published a sloppily compiled video clip with a minute of footage missing.

President Donald Trump himself told his followers on Saturday not to “waste Time and Energy on Jeffrey Epstein, somebody that nobody cares about.” (It was a change in tune from last year, when Republican politicians attacked the Democratic administration for not pursuing the Epstein case enough.)

Government coverups rarely involve compiling one document that lays out all the wrongdoing in detail—such as the CIA’s “family jewels” in the 1960s—and hiding it from the public. It makes far more sense for officials to keep the wrongdoing from being put to paper in the first place. Conspirators make informal plans off the record. Internal investigators turn a blind eye to evidence that they think might lead to inconvenient places.

Epstein was only arrested in 2019, after all, because reporting by Julie Brown in the Miami Herald and a lawsuit by victim Virginia Giuffre forced the federal government to reopen the case. Authorities had originally struck a plea deal with Epstein in 2007 that gave him a short prison term along with immunity for any co-conspirators who might come to light.

Keep reading

The CIA reveals more of its connections to Lee Harvey Oswald

For more than 60 years, the CIA claimed it had little or no knowledge of Lee Harvey Oswald’s activities before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in November 1963. That wasn’t true, new documents unearthed by a House task force prove. The revelation raises further questions about the agency’s awareness of — or involvement in — the plot to murder the president.

The documents confirm that George Joannides, a CIA officer based in Miami in 1963, was helping finance and oversee a group of Cuban students opposed to the ascension of Fidel Castro. Joannides had a covert assignment to manage anti-Castro propaganda and disrupt pro-Castro groups, even as the CIA was prohibited from domestic spying.

The CIA-backed group known as DRE was aware of Oswald as he publicly promoted a pro-Castro policy for the U.S., and its members physically clashed with him three months before the assassination.And then, a DRE member said, Oswald approached them and offered his help, possibly to work as a mole within his pro-Castro group, the Fair Play for Cuba Committee.

The CIA had long denied any involvement with the Cuban group, or any awareness of Oswald’s pro-Cuba advocacy. After the most recent release of documents, the agency did not respond to a request for comment.

Keep reading

“Just Release the Files as Promised” – Elon Musk Calls on President Trump to Release Epstein Files

In November 2024, after President Trump won the presidential reelection, former Trump administration official Kash Patel announced that under President Donald Trump’s second administration, Americans should brace for unprecedented government transparency. Kash Patel, who is currently the FBI Director, announced that massive declassification will occur under President Trump’s second term from the “Epstein Files” to the “Diddy list” and more.

Well that didn’t happen.

Last week the DOJ and FBI announced that Epstein killed himself and there was no Epstein client list.

Then following the uproar to these shocking assertions, President Trump posted a long screed over the weekend telling MAGA supporters and “selfish people” to forget about Epstein and move on.

This did not help the situation.

Elon Musk weighed in and told the president to “just release the files as promised.”

Keep reading

FBI opens ‘grand conspiracy’ probe on weaponization, opening door to special prosecutor

The FBI has quietly launched an investigation into a decade of Democratic party and deep-state antics from Russia collusion to Jack Smith, opening the door for the appointment of a special prosecutor to examine whether the well-documented episodes amount to a criminal conspiracy to meddle in three U.S. elections to the benefit of Democrats and the detriment of President Donald Trump, Just the News has learned.

The “grand conspiracy” case was opened several weeks ago after new FBI Director Kash Patel took over, and it could get a significant boost if Trump were to declassify two secret tranches of evidence that identify a potential ignition point to the alleged conspiracy in the summer of 2016, according to several people directly familiar with the inquiry, who spoke to Just the News on a condition of anonymity.

The first piece of evidence is a classified annex to a years-old inspector general probe of Hillary Clinton’s improper email server sought by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley. That annex is believed to show that credible information about possible wrongdoing was intentionally ignored by the FBI.

The second tranche of evidence was identified by former Russiagate Special Counsel John Durham in his final report. The evidence was dubbed in the report as the “Clinton plan intelligence,” and it was also placed in a classified annex kept from the American public and even many members of Congress.

Excerpts from the publicly-available and unclassified Durham report show that U.S. spy agencies were aware that Clinton’s 2016 campaign was concocting a bogus Russia collusion narrative to harm Trump’s election chances before the FBI opened its now-discredited Crossfire Hurricane probe, in part using evidence created by the Clinton campaign or offered by Clinton associates.

Both pieces of evidence have remained sealed from public view for nearly a decade and are highly classified because they reveal sensitive intelligence-gathering methods, officials said.

The FBI declined comment.

Keep reading

DOJ Charges 2 People for Helping Ryan Routh’s Alleged Trump Assassination Plot

The Justice Department has charged two people in North Carolina for helping Ryan Routh obtain his SKS-style rifle as part of his alleged plot to assassinate Donald Trump last September at his Palm Beach golf course.

The co-conspirators, Tina Brown Cooper and Ronnie Jay Oxendine, were both charged in March, and have already pled guilty. Their cases have not been publicized until now.

Neither Cooper nor Oxendine knew what Routh was planning, according to court records.

According to the DOJ, Routh called Cooper, who was his employee at his roofing business, last July about procuring a rifle.

“Cooper recommended to Routh that he buy the firearm from a pawn shop, and Routh then reminded her that he was unable to purchase a firearm in his true name because he was a convicted felon. Cooper then agreed to help Routh acquire a firearm,” the DOJ stated in court records.

Cooper then reached out to Oxendine, whom she now works for at Sons Roofing Company in Greensboro.

At first, Oxendine apparently didn’t know Cooper was buying the gun for Routh. When they all showed up to his business on Aug. 2, Oxendine was surprised to see Routh, whom he hadn’t seen in over a decade and thought was living in Hawaii.

“Oxendine was outside of the business when Cooper, her daughter, and Routh arrived. Oxendine asked Cooper why Routh was there; Cooper explained that the SKS rifle was actually for Routh. Oxendine handed the SKS rifle to Routh. Routh paid Oxendine $350 in cash for the SKS rifle and paid Cooper $100 in cash for arranging the sale,” court records state.

Keep reading

DOJ, FBI conclude Epstein had no “client list,” committed suicide

President Trump‘s Justice Department and FBI have concluded they have no evidence that convicted sex offender and disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein blackmailed powerful figures, kept a “client list” or was murdered, according to a memo detailing the findings obtained by Axios.

  • The administration is releasing a video — in both raw and “enhanced” versions — that it says indicates no one entered the area of the Manhattan prison where Epstein was held the night he died in 2019.
  • The video supports a medical examiner’s finding that Epstein committed suicide, the two-page memo claims.

Why it matters: The findings represent the first time Trump’s administration has officially contradicted conspiracy theories about Epstein’s activities and his death — theories that had been pushed by the FBI’s top two officials before Trump appointed them to the bureau.

  • As social media influencers and activists, Kash Patel (now the FBI’s director) and Dan Bongino (now deputy director) were among those in MAGA world who questioned the official version of how Epstein died.
  • Patel and Bongino have since said Epstein committed suicide. But it has become an article of faith online, especially on the right, that Epstein’s crimes also implicated government officials, celebrities and business leaders — and that someone killed him to conceal them.
  • The memo says no one else involved in the Epstein case will be charged. (Epstein’s associate Ghislaine Maxwell is serving a 20-year sentence for child sex trafficking and related offenses.)

Keep reading