Sex-Ed: Eighth Graders Given Class Project to Design a Brothel

A German school was forced to withdraw a sex-ed lesson after children aged 13 and 14 years old were given the classroom task of designing a “new brothel for all”.

Children in an eighth-grade class at a Catholic high school in Kevelaer, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, were assigned the classwork of designing an inclusive brothel, including floor plans. The local Rheinische Post reported on the remarkable lesson plan on Wednesday, and news quickly spread nationwide, leading to the headmistress and mayor facing demands for explanations.

The worksheet, entitled ‘The New Brothel For All!’, asked students to consider key areas of modern “house of sexual pleasure” design, including “What sexual preferences need to be addressed and catered to?” “How should a brothel be designed from the outside so that it can be visited and desired by all kinds of people?” and “What should an advertisement for such a brothel look like?”

After considering these factors, including who would work there, what it would offer, and drawing a floor plan, the class would be brought in at the end for a group discussion.

The school, Kardinal von Galen Gymnasium, was invited to offer an explanation for this extraordinary sex education lesson, and while it didn’t exactly double down, it also insisted it had been delivered for all the right reasons.

The headmistress said, reports WDR: “The material under the heading: ‘Sexual Education of Diversity: Practical Methods on Identities, Relationships, Bodies, and Prevention for Schools and Youth Work’ is deliberately designed to be provocative in order to stimulate discussion.

“It responds to developments in our society with a diversity of lifestyles and gender roles. It also addresses the heavy use of social media channels by children and young people and the associated flood of information about various forms of sexuality.”

Keep reading

Out of the Twilight Zone: Judge praises behavior of gang rapists, sentences them to ‘rehabilitation’

A judge handling the case of a teenage gang convicted of luring two young girls and then raping them gave them rehabilitation orders instead of jail.

And he praised them for their behavior.

“You have all done very well with the restrictions put in place throughout the trial,” claimed the judge, in the United Kingdom. “I think of you as very young and none of you have (sic) been in any big trouble before.”

It was in a report at Not the Bee that the details of the judge’s near-advocacy for crime appeared.

“Sane human beings know these little monsters deserve the most serve punishment available. This being in the UK, however, means they don’t even go to jail,” the report said. “The judge handed down ‘rehabilitation sentences’ for the three gypsy perpetrators while somehow excusing their despicable actions.”

The Daily Mail noted the gypsies, of the “traveller community,” were convicted of rape as well as taking indecent images of a child, because they recorded their own abuse of a 15-year-old girl.

The case was in Southampton Crown Court, where the judge said, “None of you need to go to prison.”

The boys targeted one victim on Snapchat, “before luring her to an underpass where they laughed and filmed themselves as they raped her,” the Mail reported.

First it was two 14-year-old boys. Then a few months later they were joined by a 13-year-old boy for a second attack, this time raping a young girl at knifepoint.

The Daily Mail said all three were convicted of rape during a five-week trial.

Keep reading

Trudeau facing backlash after story referencing high school girls’ skirts

On Wednesday’s live stream, Sheila Gunn Reid and Lise Merle reacted to former prime minister Justin Trudeau facing backlash after sharing a bizarre story about his time teaching high school girls decades ago.

Trudeau told the controversial story while speaking at the 2026 Women Deliver Conference in Melbourne, Australia, earlier this week.

Speaking on a panel, he recalled his time as a teacher when a male student complained about being disciplined for dress code violations, while pointing out that female students regularly wore their skirts “too short.”

Trudeau continued by reflecting on how male teachers were “uncomfortable” pointing out the issue, which visibly squirmed his former Chief of Staff, Katie Telford, who was sitting next to him on stage.

Trudeau noted that he found the student’s perspective “really interesting” and allowed it to be published, which subsequently got the newspaper temporarily thrown out.

Lise condemned Trudeau’s remarks, noting the severely inappropriate nature of his messaging. She criticized him for letting a student publish the op-ed suggesting “[male] teachers are awkward around the [female students]. The sub context of that is that they liked it, and they were allowing it.”

By defending a student’s perspective that male teachers felt “awkward” around short skirts and allowing it to be published, Trudeau has once again placed himself at the centre of a firestorm over what many view as deeply insensitive and outdated attitudes.

Keep reading

Biden-Released Illegal Alien Gets 50 Years in Prison for Producing Child Porn of His Special Needs Niece, Nephew

An illegal alien, released into the United States by the Biden administration, was sentenced to 50 years in prison this week for the production of child sexual abuse material that involved his eight-year-old niece, who has special needs, and his eight-year-old nephew.

Angel Emilio Rodriguez-Marroquin, an illegal alien from Guatemala, was handed the sentence on May 18 after having been arrested in November 2025 by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

Rodriguez-Marroquin was initially charged with the production of child pornography and possession of child pornography. Investigators found that Rodriguez-Marroquin had produced the abuse material using his eight-year-old niece, who has special needs, and his eight-year-old nephew.

“This depraved illegal alien from Guatemala pleaded guilty to producing and possessing child pornography, which included footage of him assaulting his own nephew and niece with special needs,” the Department of Homeland Security’s Lauren Bis said:

This monster would not have been in our country in the first place if it weren’t for the Biden Administration’s disastrous open borders that released him into our country. Thanks to our ICE law enforcement officers, this creep is behind bars, and after he serves his time, he will be removed from our country. [Emphasis added]

Rodriguez-Marroquin is the subject of a child sex crimes investigation, conducted by HSI, in Guatemala. The illegal alien first crossed the southern border in 2024 and was subsequently released into the U.S. interior by the Biden administration.

Keep reading

Colorado county Republican chair arrested in sting on allegations he tried to pay for sex with a child

Hunter Rivera, the 24-year-old chairman of the Weld County Republican Party, was one of two men arrested Thursday on suspicion of trying to buy sex from Larimer County Sheriff’s Office investigators who posed as minors as part of an operation targeting child predators.

After news of Rivera’s arrest broke late Friday, multiple prominent Republicans denounced Rivera and called for his immediate resignation from the party position.

The sheriff’s office said in a news release that “several dozen people” responded to investigators who posed as minors offering sexual acts for sale on local websites and online forums. Two men — one of whom was Rivera — showed up at an agreed-upon location to pay for sex but were arrested and later booked into the county jail, the office said.

Rivera, who lives in Windsor, faces four felony charges, the sheriff’s office said: soliciting a child prostitute, internet luring of a child, soliciting to arrange a minor prostitute in a cybercrime, and attempted sexual assault on a child.

Rivera was being held at the Larimer County jail on a $6,500 cash-only bond but was in the process of being released, according to county records. His next scheduled court appearance is May 21.

“Children are not property to be bought or sold,” Sheriff John Feyen said in a statement. “Human trafficking is modern day slavery, and we won’t tolerate it in Larimer County. I hope this operation sends a strong message. It doesn’t matter who you are, if you try to hurt kids in our community, you will be held accountable.”

The sheriff’s office release stressed that defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Rivera has been a fixture in Republican circles in recent years, both at the state Capitol, where he worked for several years as a legislative aide until last year, and in broader party activity.

After serving on multiple local local boards and chairing the Northern Colorado Young Republicans, Rivera ran unsuccessfully for Windsor Town Board in 2022, the Fort Collins Coloradan reported.

He served as an appointed member of the state GOP’s executive committee until last month, when the state party’s interim chair, Eric Grossman, removed him from the panel following delegates to the Republicans’ state assembly censuring members who had voted against filing a motion to close Colorado’s primary election to unaffiliated voters.

“Mr. Rivera should immediately resign,” Grossman told Colorado Politics in a text message. “I dismissed him from the excomm weeks ago after being censured by over 2,000 delegates and how fortuitous that decision looks now.”

U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert, a Windsor Republican who supported Rivera’s bid for county chair last year, issued a blistering statement condemning the allegations and calling on Rivera to be “replaced immediately” as party chair.

“These allegations are vile and indefensible. I pray to God there are not real victims out there. I am angry and disgusted,” Boebert said in a text message.

Keep reading

Female judge from hell sanctioned after she let four PEDOPHILES off probation early and behaved very rudely in court

Texas judge was publicly warned for her mishandling of four child sex crime cases and conduct in the courtroom. 

The Texas State Commission on Judicial Conduct (SCJC) slapped a public sanction on Melissa Morris after they say she curtailed probation for four pedophiles who pleaded guilty in a 2024 sex crime case. 

Morris ‘failed to be patient, dignified, and courteous,’ toward a prosecutor who requested hearings to have her reconsider her rulings for the perps, per the warning.

The judge emailed District Attorney Ryan Kent, accusing him of having a ‘lack of professionalism and respect.’

‘Please renew your commitment to professionalism,’ Morris wrote, according to the warning.

‘As I am certain that Mr Teare does not celebrate prosecutors who behave in a manner inconsistent with the mandate of respect and integrity.’

The commission also wrote Morris ‘breached grand jury secrecy’ after she sent sensitive information about the subpoena to defense counsel. 

Former Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg told local outlet The Texan that Morris’s actions breached her ‘duty as a judge.’

‘Protecting innocent crime victims from sexual predators is one of the most important responsibilities we hold as officers of the court,’ Ogg told the outlet.

‘The duty of a judge is to uphold all the law, not just the parts they agree with,’ she added.

The former DA added that the early probation termination ended up benefiting the pedophiles – who were later deported – because it ended before they were required to register as sex offenders.

She said that if they try to return to the US, they would not have an active arrest warrant for their heinous crimes.

Ogg also touched upon the email breach, telling the outlet that intentionally leaking grand jury information is a crime.

‘By tipping off the defense attorneys, she gave the criminal defendant a huge advantage which also endangered the public,’ Ogg told the outlet, adding that Morris ‘earned this shameful public reprimand.’

Keep reading

Florida AG Demands House Impeach Judge Who Freed Convicted Pedophile, Allowing Him to Murder 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter Missy Mogle Just Weeks Later

Florida Attorney General James Uthmeier is blasting the Florida House of Representatives for failing to impeach Leon Circuit Judge Tiffany Baker-Carper, more than a year after the judge released a convicted child sex offender on bond.

Judge Baker’s decision allowed the man to murder his 5-year-old stepdaughter just weeks later.

In a pointed post on X Tuesday, AG Uthmeier wrote:

“It’s been 385 days since Tallahassee Judge Tiffany Baker let a convicted sex offender walk out of the courtroom instead of into a prison cell, and he subsequently murdered 5-year-old Missy Mogle. The Florida House still hasn’t impeached Judge Baker. There’s no excuse.”

The pedophile, Daniel Spencer, was convicted in April 2025 of traveling to meet a minor for sex following an undercover sting operation.

Despite the State Attorney’s Office recommending he be held without bond pending sentencing, Judge Baker-Carper allowed Spencer to remain free, citing his lack of violent criminal history and prior compliance while on bond.

Weeks later, on May 19, 2025, Spencer and his wife, Chloe Spencer, allegedly beat and murdered 5-year-old Melissa “Missy” Mogle in their Tallahassee home.

According to court records and a grand jury indictment, Missy died from asphyxiation after being smothered and brutally beaten, with evidence showing her hands had been bound during the abuse. Disturbing surveillance video from inside the home allegedly captured hours of the abuse occurring in her own bedroom.

Keep reading

Ex-Liberal MP continues fight against child sex charges

A former state MP will face a second child abuse trial after continuing to deny allegations he sexually assaulted a teenage boy in a communal toilet.

Rory Amon, 36, has consistently argued he thought a 13-year-old boy was of legal age before meeting him at the youth’s apartment block in 2017.

The former Liberal politician has admitted having sex with the teen on one occasion in the building’s car park toilet, but says he had a reasonable belief the boy was over 16.

The pair met online on an adults-only website.

After a NSW Supreme Court trial, jurors were discharged in March, having failed to reach a verdict over separate counts of indecent assault and the rape of a child.

Amon again pleaded not guilty to these two charges as he was arraigned on Friday.

An estimated two-week retrial will commence on November 9.

In March, the jury acquitted Amon of four counts of child rape, two counts of attempted child rape and two counts of indecent assault of a child.

These charges related to an alleged second meeting with the teen, which Amon denied occurred.

Keep reading

Spanish Catholic Church plagued by pedophiles – media

More than 3,000 people have reportedly suffered sexual abuse as minors within the Spanish Catholic Church, according to a eight-year investigation by the El Pais newspaper which published its latest findings on Monday.

The outlet began collecting data on sex crimes within the church in 2018, when only 34 cases were officially known. Since then, through public testimonies, judicial records, and church admissions, the number of victims of pedophilia has risen to 3,084 with the earliest incidents dating back to the 1940’s.

The list of accused has reached 1,613, representing 1.46% of the 110,000 priests and laypeople who have served in Spain in the past 80 years.

El Pais’ latest report, the sixth in five years, has added 58 new testimonies from Spain accusing 50 clerics and laypeople, all men except two nuns, and a separate section covering 21 testimonies from eight Latin American countries with 24 individuals accused.

The outlet said that it has shared all its findings with the Spanish Episcopal Conference (CEE), the Vatican, and Spain’s human rights commissioner. However, the newspaper noted that over the past five years, the Church has not responded substantively to the allegations with the CEE prioritizing “opacity and denial” while the Vatican has delegated responsibility to the Spanish bishops.

Keep reading

Disgraced Former Democrat Mayor and Pride Leader ARRESTED AGAIN in Texas on New Child Sex Crime Charges – Three More Victims Step Forward After Initial Grooming Scandal

Former Gettysburg Borough Mayor Chad-Alan Carr, a Democrat who proudly led the local LGBTQ Pride organization, has been arrested AGAIN in Texas on horrifying new child sex crime charges.

As The Gateway Pundit reported back in March, this radical left-wing activist abruptly resigned as mayor after less than three months in office, citing some vague “personal legal matter.”

Days later, Pennsylvania authorities arrested him on initial felony charges for allegedly grooming and sexually exploiting a minor he met through his community theater work.

Carr, who also served as president of Gettysburg Pride, was the face of pushing LGBTQ events in the historic Pennsylvania town.

According to court documents, Carr allegedly groomed a 16-year-old boy he met through high school musical productions in Gettysburg around 2011-2013.

The victim, now an adult, reported that Carr solicited explicit photos, engaged in video sex acts via Skype, and shared his own nude images while pressuring the teen for more.

Carr reportedly described the interactions as “late-night talks.”

Keep reading