COLBERT FACT-CHECKS KJP: Biden’s Former Spokesperson Gets Schooled on National TV After Calling His Ouster a ‘Betrayal’

It finally happened. Even Stephen Colbert, the late-night comedian who’s spent years carrying water for the Biden White House, has had enough.

During an awkward and brutally honest exchange, Colbert dunked on Biden’s press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre (KJP) after she tried to paint Joe Biden’s ouster as some grand “betrayal” by his own party.

But Colbert wasn’t buying it.

KJP immediately launched into her typical talking points about Biden being “engaging” and “putting the American people first,” but Colbert hit back with a dose of reality.

That’s when things went downhill for KJP fast. As she blamed critics for an “ugly assault” on Biden, Colbert cut her off.

Transcript via Vigilant Fox:

COLBERT: “I saw a guy who I had not seen backstage… It seemed like a dramatically different person. And at 81 years old, that’s not entirely unexpected. You can imagine why people got so worried.”

KJP: “No one is saying that he didn’t age. I’m talking about did he have… the mental acuity, was he able to govern? And the man that I saw nearly every day was someone who was engaging, understood policy, and was always putting the American people first.”

COLBERT: “I don’t think anybody questioned his heart or his policies. But it takes more than that to be the President of the United States. And in a moment of great pressure on stage, we saw someone shock us and worry us, and nothing could assuage that worry. So I don’t think it was necessarily a betrayal of Joe Biden as other people saying, ‘We don’t think we were shown the Joe Biden that you saw.’”

KJP: “I saw every day a really ugly assault on someone who had 50-plus years of experience and who, again, objectively had done a good job as President of the United States. And it was heartbreaking to see that type of behavior.”

COLBERT: “What happened was the debate performance. Everything is downstream of that.”

KJP: “And no one is saying that the debate performance wasn’t shocking, wasn’t a disappointment. No one is saying that.”

COLBERT: “Disappointment is such a light term.”

KJP: “I use your word.”

COLBERT (mocking): “It was harrowing. Look, listen, we’re never going to agree on this.”

KJP: “We’re not.”

COLBERT: “Other than the fact that I’m glad that you came here tonight and I’m telling you to wrap over there. Would you like to say one more thing before we go?”

Keep reading

White House Slams TMZ Report Claiming Donald Trump Considering Commutation of Sean “Diddy” Combs — Calls It “Completely Fraudulent”

The White House struck back at a fake news report from TMZ alleging that President Donald Trump was “seriously considering” commuting the prison sentence of disgraced rap mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs.

According to TMZ’s October 20 exclusive, a “high-ranking White House official” claimed Trump was “vacillating” and could sign a commuting order for Combs’ 50-month sentence as early as this week.

But the White House rejected the claims outright.

The news outlet reported:

According to our source, the President is “vacillating” on a commutation. We’re told some of the W.H. staff are urging Trump not to commute the sentence. But, our source states the obvious — “Trump will do what he wants,” and we’re told Trump could set Diddy free as early as this week.

Diddy is serving a 50-month prison sentence for violating the Mann Act. He’s served 13 months, and with credit, he could get out in around 2 years — but none of that matters if Trump commutes his sentence.

[…]

We know almost immediately after Diddy was sentenced earlier this month, his legal team was in touch with a high-ranking White House official who has the ear of the President regarding a commutation or pardon. Just days later, Trump told the media he was aware of the ask.

A White House spokesperson described the TMZ story as “entirely false,” accusing the outlet of circumventing standard procedures, Daily Mail reported.

“There is zero truth to the TMZ report, which we would’ve gladly explained had they reached out before running their fake news,” the spokesperson told the Daily Mail. “The president, not anonymous sources, is the final decider on pardons and commutations.”

Keep reading

Cheryl Hines says she is ‘very worried’ about husband RFK Jr’s safety amid political tension

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr.‘s wife Cheryl Hines admitted she is fearful for her husband’s safety following the assassination of Charlie Kirk.  

Hines opened up to Fox News about marrying into the Kennedy family and touched on the importance of acknowledging differing political viewpoints, revealing she worries about her husband’s safety. Her memoir “Unscripted,” which in part reveals her life with Kennedy, will be released Nov. 11.

“I am very worried,” Hines told “Jesse Watters Primetime.” “It can’t be, ‘Because you don’t think like me, I hate you.’ That’s what it feels like sometimes.”  

She reflected on how her husband, a previous Democrat turned independent, and President Donald Trump had a number of similar goals and decided to collaborate, placing Kennedy “in the middle of a Republican administration.” 

“If someone didn’t vote the same way you voted, instead of saying, ‘Oh, you’re stupid, you don’t know what you’re doing!’ — ‘Why did you vote for this person?’ or ‘Why do you believe this, about this issue?’ Then, really let it in what their response is, because maybe you’ll start to understand each other more.”  

Hines explained that the “Make America Healthy Again” movement is about a lifestyle, rather than making sure every decision one makes in their daily habits is perfect. 

While Hines said she is as MAHA as her husband, she will indulge in certain foods he will not.   

“Overall, going through the days, you’re trying to make the healthiest choices and you’re trying to do what’s best for your body to keep you healthy,” she said. “That’s basically it.”

Keep reading

Celebrity lawyer shot and killed in downtown Mexico City in broad daylight

Celebrity attorney David Cohen Sacal was mysteriously shot and killed in broad daylight while leaving a Mexico City courthouse.

Sacal’s celebrity clients have included singer-songwriter Anahi, actress and singer Maite Perroni, model and actor Sebastian Rulli and fugitive former football boss Billy Alvarez.

Witnesses claimed that a young man approached the 48-year-old at Mexico City’s Courthouse Plaza in the late afternoon of October 13 and fired at least twice, according to Newsbreak.

One bullet hit the victim in the head while the other struck his thigh.

In video following the incident, Sacal was seen lying in a pool of blood as emergency responders lifted him onto a stretcher and loaded him into an ambulance. 

The ‘Judicial City’ houses the local Superior Court Justice, civil and criminal courts, the Attorney General’s Office and the city’s investigative police, one of the areas in the city with the biggest police presence.

His attacker attempted to ride away on a motorcycle but he was quickly stopped by an off-duty police officer who shot him in the arm.

Police identified the attacker as 18-year-old Hector Hernandez, who allegedly confessed to being paid almost $2,000 to carry out the hit, according to Record.

Keep reading

Election Denier Kathy Griffin Doesn’t Think Trump Won in 2024, Calls Elon Musk a ‘Professional Nazi’ 

Kathy Griffin supposedly used to be a comedian. Now she is an election denying conspiracy theorist and smear merchant.

During a recent episode of her podcast, she said that she does not believe Trump won the 2024 election. She has said this before now. Remember when Democrats and the media said such talk was a threat to democracy? Good times.

During this segment, Griffin also claims Elon Musk is not actually smart, but that he is a ‘professional Nazi.’ Wouldn’t it be a shame if Musk sued her into the poorhouse?

NewsBusters reports:

‘Very Suspicious’: Kathy Griffin Goes Full Election Denier

On her Wednesday Talk Your Head Off YouTube show, actress and comedian Kathy Griffin continued the trend of liberal celebrities and talking heads trying to make election denial great again because, according to her, Elon Musk’s support for Donald Trump contained an illegal scheme to bribe voters.

Griffin started with her attacks on Musk, “I’m gonna say something that’s gonna get me in trouble. I don’t think he won in a free and fair election. You heard me. I’m coming out and saying it myself. I don’t care if that means I look crazy because Elon Musk, who’s this other Nazi guy running around town who owns X, and a lot of people think he’s a genius, but he’s not, he’s like a fake genius.”

As for the alleged funny business, Griffin continued, “Anyway, he’s a, but he’s a professional Nazi in my humble opinion, and he’s good friends with Trump, and at one point, I don’t know if you remember, but he was giving out million dollar checks to people if they would vote for Trump. That’s illegal. It’s unconstitutional and illegal, so that was happening, and the fact that Trump won all seven swing states, which has never happened in the history of the U.S., makes it all very suspicious to me.”

Keep reading

Meathead Rob Reiner Now Pushing Insane Conspiracy Theories About Trump and the 2026 Midterms

Rob Reiner really needs help.

After the 2024 election, he reportedly checked himself into a quiet place to calm down and get his mind together. He should go back there. They obviously did not do enough to heal his broken mind.

This weekend he appeared on MSNBC and pushed crazy conspiracy theories about the 2026 midterms and Trump using the military to control polling places and voting machines.

It is so irresponsible of MSNBC to platform this insane person and take him seriously. He is just making up scenarios in his head and then convincing himself that this is reality.

FOX News has details:

Actor and director Rob Reiner claimed the United States has only one year before tuning into a “full-on autocracy,” suggesting on MSNBC’s “Velshi” Sunday that President Donald Trump will attempt to steal the upcoming election.

Reiner argued that the country under the Trump administration has already moved “beyond McCarthy era-esque” and must be taken back before it’s too late.

“Make no mistake; we have a year before this country becomes a full-on autocracy, and democracy completely leaves us,” Reiner said. “And we’re looking at the election in 2026, and Donald Trump knows that in a free and fair election, he will lose. He will lose the House, the House will flip and will become in Democratic hands. There will be committee chairs who will be able to hold meetings, and this is the last thing he wants.”…

“Don’t be surprised when polling booths are surrounded by American military in the guise of making sure that the elections are fair and that nobody is tampering with anything,” Reiner said.

“And when you see violence breaking out, which there’ll be protests, there’ll be inciting violence, there’ll be some violence, and they’ll keep that. Then you’ll see the commandeering of voting machines, ballot boxes to make sure that that election is secure. Well, what that means is that he will then commandeer the election,” he added.

Keep reading

Snowflakes are ‘triggered’ and ‘feeling unsafe,’ poor babies

Few things are more irritating than when the snowflakes among us are “triggered” and claim that they are “feeling unsafe” because of something someone said, or, as happened most recently, by the décor in a hotel.

On Thursday, Serena Williams was caught on her own video saying that she was triggered in a 5-star New York hotel because the lobby exhibited a decoration with cotton blossoms in it. She took a video of the blossoms and posted something to her social media where she said, “All right, everyone, how do we feel about cotton as decoration? Personally, for me, it doesn’t feel great.”

She doesn’t feel great because of decorative flower arrangements. How snowflaked up do you have to be, how pathetically weak, to be triggered by a cotton blossom? None of her family were slaves. She’s not a slave. She’s a wealthy, privileged woman whose name is recognized everywhere in the country.

I am of Jewish descent all the way down the line. I don’t cringe when I see a Mercedes-Benz or products by Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Stihl, Zwilling, or Wüsthof. I use some of these products.

For God’s sake, women, grow up and grow a spine. They should stop trying to garner sympathy by claiming they are “triggered” by this and that because they’re black and people should be more sensitive to their triggers. All that really does is to make others view them as tiresome and annoying. No one wants to be around someone who is always finding fault with something in America that causes them to be “triggered.”

A parallel phenomenon to being triggered is something I have noticed recently, which is that many (mostly) women, many white, claim that some things or words “made them feel unsafe.” This is yet another manipulation. They learned this garbage from their schools. Teachers instilled in these people the notion that they are entitled to irritate everyone around them by censoring their language. Don’t use this word. Better not use that phrase. It makes them feel “unsafe,” they say. They also feel “unsafe” every time a conservative speaks because “words are violence.” Right.

Keep reading

Netanyahu Meets With ‘Pro-Israel Influencers’ in New York, Describes Social Media as a ‘Weapon’ for Israel

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with “pro-Israel influencers” after his speech at the UN General Assembly in New York on Friday, his office said in a statement on Sunday.

Netanyahu’s office said that he spoke with the influencers “about the challenges in the new era, and the public diplomacy efforts and the influence of the social networks on the discourse for and against Israel.”

During the meeting, Netanyahu was asked what should be done about Israel potentially losing support from Evangelical Christians in the US, and he pointed to social media, which he called a “tool of battle,” and cited a plan for TikTok to be put under the control of US companies.

“What we have to do is secure that part of the base of our support in the United States, that is being challenged systematically … How do we fight back? Our influencers, I think you should also talk to them if you have the chance,” Netanyahu said. “And secondly, we’re going to have to use the tools of battle. The weapons change over time … we have to fight with the weapons that apply to the battlefield on which we’re engaged, and the most important ones are on social media.”

The Israeli leader described the TikTok plan as the “most important purchase that is going on.” Under the plan approved by President Trump, one of the companies that will have a major stake in TikTok and control the algorithm is Oracle, which is owned by Larry Ellison, an extremely pro-Israel billionaire and major private donor to the Israeli military.

“TikTok, TikTok, and I hope it goes through because it could be extremely consequential,” Netanyahu said, adding that the other major social media platform he is concerned about is X, formerly Twitter. The Israeli leader described X CEO Elon Musk as a “friend.”

“We have to talk to Elon. He’s not an enemy, he’s a friend. You should talk to him. Now, if we can get those two things, we can get a lot, and I can go on about other things, but that’s not the point right now. We have to fight the fight. Give direction to the Jewish people, and give direction to our non-Jewish friends, or those who could be our friends,” Netanyahu added.

Keep reading

Portland Anarchists FIREBOMB Rapper Ice Cube’s Tour Bus After Reportedly Mistaking It for ICE Deportation Bus

Radical anarchists reportedly firebombed the tour bus of rapper Ice Cube, apparently confusing it for an ICE deportation vehicle.

The fire occurred early Tuesday morning, September 23, 2025, shortly after Ice Cube’s performance at the Moda Center on his “Truth to Power: 4 Decades of Attitude Tour.”

Video footage showed the tour bus with its front passenger tire on fire and heavy smoke rising from the vehicle parked near Southwest Broadway and Oak Street, according to KPTV.

Portland Fire & Rescue crews responded quickly, extinguishing the flames and ventilating the smoke. The incident left the bus with a shattered driver’s side window and visible scorch damage along its exterior.

Rick Graves, a spokesperson for Portland Fire & Rescue, confirmed that investigators are treating the incident as suspicious. No suspects have been identified.

Ice Cube’s team, through spokesperson Tresa Sanders of TreMedia, confirmed the bus belonged to the rapper and downplayed the attack as “random vandalism.”

“I’m not taking this incident as a personal attack. A coward like that would burn anybody’s property that was out there at the time.”

Authorities are still investigating who carried out the attack. But given Portland’s history, many believe the culprits are the same radical protest networks that have long targeted ICE facilities, federal buildings, and even local businesses.

The incident occurred just ahead of President Trump’s directive to Secretary of War Pete Hegseth to deploy troops to Portland, Oregon, with authorization to use “full force” if necessary.

“At the request of Secretary of Homeland Security, Kristi Noem, I am directing Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, to provide all necessary Troops to protect War ravaged Portland, and any of our ICE Facilities under siege from attack by Antifa, and other domestic terrorists. I am also authorizing Full Force, if necessary. Thank you for your attention to this matter!”

Keep reading

HOW ORIGINAL: Whoopi Goldberg Wants to Use the 25th Amendment to Remove Trump From Office

This week, after Trump’s amazing speech at the United Nations, Whoopi Goldberg, co-host of the toxic TV show ‘The View’ suggested that the 25th Amendment should be used to remove Trump from office.

How original! We’ve never heard anything like this before now.

Whoopi Goldberg does not understand that we’re not doing this again. We’re not allowing the left to try to remove Trump from office like they did for four years in his first term.

Trump won the Electoral College and the popular vote last November. Grumpy Whoopi can go pound sand. Does anyone recall her saying this while the walking zombie Biden was in office?

The New York Post reports:

Whoopi Goldberg calls for invoking 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office after UN speech: ‘I’m worried’

Whoopi Goldberg suggested forcibly removing President Trump from office over his “unhelpful” United Nations General Assembly speech — igniting a firestorm of backlash online.

The lefty co-host of “The View” declared that other world leaders are “really concerned for” the US under Trump’s leadership.

“He had a chance to deliver much more than what he did, and they don’t consider him to be serious anymore. I’m worried,” Goldberg said during Wednesday’s show.

The former actress then suggested invoking the 25th Amendment, which allows for the removal of a president who is deemed unable to fulfill the duties of the office.

“Well, they questioned Biden’s competence. If Biden had acted like this I would have said, ‘Yeah take him’ … This was not presidential and this was not helpful,” Goldberg said.

She really is a dishonest idiot, isn’t she?

Keep reading