Polling Firm Showing Karen Bass, Francesca Hong in Lead Admits Fake Polls: ‘Short-Term Social Experiment’

A fake polling firm projecting Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass and Wisconsin Democrat socialist gubernatorial candidate Francesca Hong with leads over their opponents admits these were fake polls as part of a “short-term social experiment.”

In a statement posted to the website for Median Strategies, the fake polling firm explained it “has concluded its polling project and will not publish additional polls.”

The statement from Median Strategies goes on to say, “All previously published polling releases have been withdrawn and should not be cited or treated as genuine polling data.”

“Median Strategies was created as a short-term social experiment examining how purported polling information could enter and spread through the political information ecosystem without independent verification,” the statement continued.

The statement from Median Strategies comes as the firm released a fake poll which showed Karen Bass with a 12-point lead over her opponent Nithya Raman prior to the Los Angeles mayoral runoff race in November, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Median Strategies explained that the “results were based on a survey of 560 Los Angeles voters between July 30 and Aug. 5. It said it had a 4.1 percent margin of error,” according to the outlet.

Keep reading

British PM Burnham Exchanged Messages With Impersonator Pretending To Be Trump’s Chief of Staff Susie Wiles

The Prime Minister’s staff is trying to cover up the major diplomatic embarrassment.

A flawed security environment around the new British Prime Minister, Andy Burnham, led to him exchanging messages with an impersonator posing as US President Donald J. Trump’s chief of staff, Susie Wiles.

Four officials have told a Politico report:

“The new PM communicated with someone posing as White House chief of staff Susie Wiles before becoming suspicious that the contact was illegitimate, the officials said.”

“‘We do not comment on national security matters’, Downing Street said. One person briefed on the communications said a ‘few messages’ were exchanged after the PM entered No. 10 but insisted they were ‘of no significance’.”

The British embassy in Washington was concerned enough about the incident to prompt it to discuss it with the White House.

“What was discussed in the exchange with Burnham — and when the messages were sent — is unclear, with the erroneous contact kept a closely-guarded secret.

Burnham became PM on July 20, but it was clear he was on course to succeed Keir Starmer from the moment he won the Makerfield by-election on June 18.”

Keep reading

BUSTED: Turns Out Group Called ‘Republicans for Talarico’ Was a Completely FAKE SCAM

The Gateway Pundit recently reported on a group of supposedly ‘Republican Moms’ who claimed they were crossing over to vote for far left Texas senate candidate James Talarico. It looked very suspect.

Now we are learning that a group called ‘Republicans for Talarico’ is a completely fake scam.

Who could have predicted such a thing?

The Daily Wire reports:

‘Republicans For Talarico’ Exposed As Complete Scam

Leftist outlet MS NOW aired a segment featuring three Texas women who identified themselves as Republicans and vowed to cross over for James Talarico — but records show at least some of them have voted in Democratic primaries and donated to liberal candidates and causes.

Talarico, who has sparked backlash for his fringe views on Christianity, affection for transgender children, and disdain for the American flag, is banking on Republican crossover support to become the first Texas Democrat elected statewide in decades.

“Republicans for Talarico is as real as the six genders that Talarico claims exist, but has yet to explain what they are. This lame rebrand of White Dudes for Kamala is full of lifelong Democrat donors, activists, and other losers,” RNC spokesman Zach Kraft said in a statement to The Daily Wire.

That “rebrand” was put on display earlier this month when MS NOW aired a segment from the political show “Long Play,” featuring three white women from Tarrant County who portrayed themselves as disgruntled conservatives eager to vote for one of the most liberal candidates in Texas to run for federal office. The exchange went viral after Talarico’s campaign seized on the segment, dubbing the women “Republican Moms.”

During the segment, former school board candidate Mindy McClure described herself as a “moderate Republican,” but as the saying goes, follow the money. Federal Election Commission filings show McClure has repeatedly given through ActBlue to Democratic candidates and anti-Trump groups dating back to 2018, including the Lincoln Project and Kamala Harris’ 2024 presidential campaign.

Polls promoted by the liberal media continue to show Talarico ahead in this race, despite the fact that he is an absolute train wreck of a candidate.

The polling for Abdul El-Sayed in Michigan, which showed him winning by double digits was completely wrong. Same goes for Francesca Hong in Wisconsin.

It’s almost like the media and the pollsters are trying to influence races in favor of the far left. Almost.

Keep reading

Nancy Sinatra Calls to ‘Eliminate All Guns’ After ‘Mass Shooting’ That Wasn’t a Mass Shooting

Singer and actress Nancy Sinatra, the daughter of Frank Sinatra, called to “eliminate all guns” after reports of a “mass shooting” in Seattle that turned out not to be a “mass shooting” at all.

Nancy reacted to a post by an X user that said: “With the mass shooting at Seattle Center, it might be good to mention that Bill Clinton’s assault weapons ban reduced mass shooting deaths by nearly half – but after George W Bush & Republicans let it expire, mass shooting deaths more than doubled – because it’s the f*cking guns.”

Nancy’s response: “Eliminate the guns. The founding fathers did not know about automatic weapons.”

Breitbart News reported the Seattle shooting, noting that it was actually a shootout between at least two people that occurred during the Bite of Seattle food festival on Sunday. Three people were killed in the shootout and four others injured and police detained a 15-year-old in connection with the incident.

NBC News noted that a second suspect was killed in the shootout and police are seeking a possible third suspect. Multiple handguns were recovered at the scene. The guns included one that Democrats refer to as a “ghost gun” and another that was outfitted with a “Glock switch.”

A total of 14 rounds were fired during the shootout.

Mike Blooberg-affiliated Everytown for Gun Safety ranks Washington the No. 9 state in the Union for gun control stringency. Some of Washington’s gun controls include an “assault weapons” ban, a ban on “Glock switches,” a ban on bump stocks, a red flag law, a concealed carry permit requirement, a gun storage law, and universal background checks for handgun sales.

None of Washington’s gun controls prevented the shootout.

Keep reading

Arlington Heights Elderly Leftist Couple Pleads Guilty to Defacing GOP Headquarters with Swastikas and Feces on Charlie Kirk Poster — No Hate Crime Charges, Just $100 Fine

An elderly leftist couple in Arlington Heights, Illinois, charged with vandalizing the Republicans of Wheeling Township headquarters in January pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges on Thursday.

Brock McNerney, a 72-year-old retired financial planner, and Moisette McNerney, a 69-year-old retired special education teacher, admitted to criminal damage to property and criminal defacement of property charges as part of a plea agreement.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that on the night of January 25, 2026, surveillance video captured the pair drawing multiple swastikas and profanities in permanent marker across the windows of the ROWT office at 909 E. Rand Road.

They specifically targeted a portrait of slain conservative activist Charlie Kirk, born in Arlington Heights and a former volunteer at the local GOP office as a Wheeling High School student, defacing his image. The couple also tossed bags of feces and poured an unknown liquid near the front door.

This was no isolated act of random mischief. It came after earlier vandalism in December 2025 that included threatening and offensive messages scrawled into the brick outside the office, specifically and gleefully referencing Charlie Kirk’s wounds.

The January attack occurred right before the March primary. ROWT members installed cameras after the prior incident.

Despite the use of Nazi symbols against a political organization and the apparent effort to frighten Republican volunteers, the McNerneys were charged only with misdemeanors, not hate crimes.

Keep reading

Far-Left Ro Khanna’s Own Video From the Scene Completely DESTROYS His ‘Detained by Violent Settlers and IDF’ Hoax — No Detention Visible as He Lied About Coordinating with Israel

Far-left California Democrat Rep. Ro Khanna is once again exposed as a serial fabricator after his team who accompanied him released video of the West Bank incident that flatly contradicts his dramatic claims of being “detained” by armed settlers and the IDF.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, Khanna tried to sneak into a closed military zone in the West Bank for an anti-Israel photo-op without proper coordination.

The Israel Defense Forces have disputed Khanna’s characterization of the incident, stating that troops responded after receiving reports that Israeli civilians were blocking foreign visitors’ vehicles and that soldiers dispersed those civilians. The IDF has also said Khanna’s visit had not been coordinated with Israeli authorities.

He then ran to the cameras claiming violent settlers with American-made M4s and IDF soldiers detained him and other Americans, blocked their vehicle, laughed at them, and showed “arrogance of power.”

He demanded prosecutions and used the episode to push his usual America-last narrative against Israel

Now the video his own side released tells a different story.  The footage simply does not support the narrative he sold to the media.

Keep reading

CNN Hack Falls for Satirical Tweet from Fictitious Republican Lawmaker While Reading List of Comments Regarding Mitch McConnell’s Health

A CNN anchor made an embarrassing blunder this week while reading off what she thought was a quote from a GOP lawmaker regarding Senator Mitch McConnell (RINO-KY).

As The Gateway Pundit reported, McConnell was reportedly found unconscious in his DC home last month before he was rushed to the hospital.

While the 84-year-old Kentucky Senator is supposedly “receiving excellent care,” it is still unclear why McConnell was admitted to the hospital. However, he may have had a heart attack, according to newly released audio of a 911 call.

During Wednesday’s edition of “CNN This Morning,” anchor Audie Cornish shared a series of statements from Republicans who said they had recently spoken with McConnell.

“We have a lot of Senate Republicans coming out, we’re just going to show some on-screen,” Cornish said. “All saying, I talked to him, I talked to him, I talked to him for 20 minutes, I talked to him for 45 minutes.”

Among the comments Cornish read off were from CNN contributor Scott Jennings and statements attributed to Senate Majority Leader John Thune (R-SD) and Senate Majority Whip John Barrasso (R-WY).

She also showed a post from the X account @RepJackKimble, thinking that he was a real person as well.

Keep reading

Pete Buttigieg Says He Was Swatted and Separated From Children by Child Protective Services After Being Accused of “Unspeakable Violent Crimes”

Biden Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg claims he was swatted this week by Child Protective Service agents and separated from his four-year-old twins. 

Buttigieg ran to Substack to write a column about the incident.

“Someone decided to hurt our family this week. I’m furious, and I want to share what happened,” he began the posting.

Buttigieg wrote:

You’ve probably heard of “swatting.” It’s a cruel and dangerous kind of hoax that has started happening more frequently in recent years. Someone anonymously calls 911 with a false report of imminent danger, such as a hostage situation, at the home of a public figure. Law enforcement swarms the house, guns drawn, terrifying the unsuspecting homeowner and family and sometimes even leading to deaths or injuries in the confusion. It’s happened to dozens of lawmakers, judges, celebrities, and others. (When I was in the Cabinet, someone attempted to do this to our home, but fortunately the hoax was quickly detected.) It’s become enough of a problem that the FBI now has a dedicated database to track such incidents.

Now imagine the same concept, but with Child Protective Services instead of a SWAT team. Hadn’t thought of that? Me neither, until a few days ago when a police officer and a CPS worker showed up at our home and politely asked to speak with me.

I showed them in, invited them on the deck so that we could hear each other over the barking dog, and asked what was going on. They explained that there had been an allegation against me, that it concerned our four-year-old twins, and that a forensic interview had been arranged for the children the following day. I could not be present at the children’s interview, nor could any family member sit in. Afterwards, they would come back and interview me. And only then would they tell me anything about the nature of the allegation.

Describing himself as “bewildered and troubled,” Buttigieg went on to reveal that “the CPS worker told me something that made my stomach turn: I was not to be alone around the children, at least until the interview took place the next day.”

“The twenty-four hours until they returned are among the darkest hours of my life. I tried to get my head around the idea that I had been accused of something so serious that I couldn’t be alone around my own children, and had consented to have them interviewed by strangers, without my knowing where the accusation had come from or even what it contained,” he wrote.

After a “sleepless night,” he says, the officers told him that an anonymous tipster told police that he had spoken to a woman, and she said that Buttigieg had “committed unspeakable violent crimes, and the caller believed my children were still at risk.”

Keep reading

Tearful Psychic Predicts ‘UFO Mothership’ Will Abduct Hundreds During Scotland-Brazil World Cup Game

There are always some wild predictions when it comes to the World Cup, but this one is literally out of this world.

A Brazilian psychic called Vo Bahiana, whose real name is Elisângela de Souza, shared a video with her 23 million followers earlier this month, in which she issued a prophetic warning for those planning to attend the Brazil vs. Scotland match at 6 P.M EST on June 24.

What does she warn of?

Bahiana claims that, in a dream, she foresaw a massive spacecraft carrying more than 100 alien beings, and that this invading force would descend onto the pitch in Miami. But that’s not all, she goes on to claim that over 700 people, including players and match officials, could be abducted.

“I have to tell you that I dreamed again about aliens invading the soccer field in Miami. And I clearly saw the players being carried off by the first ship that arrived,” Bahiana claimed.

“I was inside that ship. When the ship rose, the mothership arrived, a much larger ship, and took in thousands of people from the soccer field. I saw so much screaming, so much crying, so many tears, suffering.”

She added, “I am very terrified because it is the second time I am dreaming about this. They are saying that on the 24th, something very bad is about to happen at this game, at this soccer field in Miami.”

If it turns out the aliens have indeed chosen the Brazil-Scotland matchup for their invasion, they clearly haven’t done their homework. The Scots have engaged in a pattern of heavy drinking since arriving in America, draining Boston’s bars dry. Meanwhile, an alarmingly high percentage of Brazilians maintain martial arts proficiency.

So, good luck with that, E.T.

Keep reading

DERANGED Anti-Trump Leftist Charged with Hate Crime After Burning Cross With MAGA Hat on Top in Chicago’s Grant Park Released From Jail — Judge Only Bans Him From Possessing Wood or Kerosene

A 21-year-old anti-Trump activist charged with multiple felonies, including hate crimes, was released from jail Thursday after burning a cross in Chicago’s Grant Park and placing a Make America Great Again hat on top of it.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, what was initially hyped by Chicago officials, Rev. Michael Pfleger, and media as a racist “white supremacist” or KKK-style attack in Grant Park turned out to be the work of a deranged anti-Trump, anti-MAGA leftist.

On June 9, 2026, police and firefighters responded to a burning cross in Chicago’s Grant Park.

The incident prompted immediate backlash, and one local church offered a $10,000 reward to help make an arrest, and local officials were quick to blame the incident on racism and ‘white supremacists.’

Block Club Chicago reports that Rev. Michael Pfleger of St. Sabina Church, who offered the reward,  noted, “Racism has always been a part of America’s DNA, and this week it has raised its head boldly and loudly,” Pfleger said in a statement.

“This bold rise of racism must be condemned by every race, faith community, and Chicagoan as was done with the swastika and treated as a hate crime.”

As it turns out, however, the cross-burner is an Asian man, Merlin Lu, 21, a University of Illinois Chicago senior, who burned the cross, adorned with a MAGA hat, to protest President Trump and MAGA.

Lu allegedly told police that “The greatest threat to the American people is [President] Trump, [Jeffrey] Epstein, their billionaire pedophile friends, and their MAGA Christian nationalist base.”

Now, the same Merlin Lu,  has been released back onto the streets by a Cook County judge after facing serious felony charges for torching a cross with a MAGA hat tied on top.

On Thursday, Lu appeared in Cook County court. Despite the gravity of the charges, multiple felonies targeting a protected class and using fire to intimidate, the judge refused to detain him. Lu was released pending trial (next court date June 22).

The judge’s tough-talking condition? Lu is prohibited from possessing fire-starting materials like wood or kerosene. That’s it.

Not held without bond. Not monitored aggressively. Just “don’t buy wood or kerosene,” as if this unhinged individual who openly frames Trump supporters and Christians as existential threats alongside pedophile billionaires will suddenly become harmless without kindling.

Keep reading