Leftists Believe Sydney Sweeney’s American Eagle Jeans Ad Is A “Nazi Dogwhistle”

TDS riddled leftist lunatics are angry about an advert for jeans featuring actress Sydney Sweeney, charging that it contains “Nazi dog whistles.”

As we highlighted last week, the ad for American Eagle jeans features Sweeney modelling the denim products while looking sexy (yes, she is sexy and you’re allowed to say that).

More importantly, this ad and other recent ads, including one for Nike are indicative of the major cultural shift that has occurred.

These companies finally realised that putting obese “diverse” individuals into specially made versions of their products isn’t the best way to get people to buy them.

Keep reading

Sydney Sweeney’s American Eagle ad slammed as ‘Nazi propaganda’ by crazed woke mob over jeans/genes pun

Leftist TikTok is in full pitchfork-and-torch mode after a new ad for American Eagle jeans featuring actress Sydney Sweeney used a play on words, with some claiming it’s full-on Nazi propaganda.

The ad features Sweeney, 27, clad in a pair of the brand’s jeans and a denim jacket, talking about her jeans/genes.

“Genes are passed down from parents to offspring, often determining traits like hair color, personality, and even eye color,” she intones in a spot.

“My jeans are blue,” she says as she flashes her blue eyes.

The clip went viral after it was posted by a Sweeney fan account — but then the account later went private following the backlash on Sunday.

Another, longer ad uses the same punny tagline.

“I’m not here to tell you to buy American Eagle jeans. And I definitely won’t say they’re the most comfortable jeans I’ve ever worn, or that they make your butt look amazing. Why would I need to do that?” she says in the 30-second spot.

Keep reading

Florida School Board Chair Under Fire for Disturbing Social Media Post Following Hulk Hogan’s Death: “Good. One less MAGA in the world.”

Alachua County School Board Chair Sarah Rockwell is under fire after a Facebook post following the news that Hulk Hogan died.

The cultural icon passed away on Thursday at the age of 71.

While people around the globe shared kindness and words of love, Rockwell, a leader in the educational future for school children,  took to Facebook to share a vile, politically motivated comment.

Responding to a post announce Hogan’s passing, she wrote “Good. One less MAGA in the world.”

After her disgusting comments went viral, Rockwell posted the following statement on Facebook, but limited who can comment on the post.

A few days ago, I made a cruel and flippant comment from my personal Facebook account on a friend’s post regarding the death of Hulk Hogan. I deeply regret making that comment and have since removed it. I want to make it very clear that I never have and never will wish harm on anyone regardless of whether we share political views. While I strongly disagree with some of the comments Hulk Hogan made, that is no excuse for my comment.

I also sincerely apologize for the way my comment has eroded confidence in my ability to represent all students, families, and staff in Alachua County. I want to assure all of you that the best interests of our children and our public schools are at the center of everything I do as a board member. I hope I have shown that by my record of advocacy for children, families, and staff members throughout Alachua county.

Again, I apologize for the hurt and distrust I have caused with my insensitive comment. I will continue to do the hard work of putting our children and schools first. I hope that I can earn back your trust.

Keep reading

CBS Is About to Have a Big, Expensive Stephen Colbert Problem — and Howard Stern Is the Precedent

There’s precedent for this: Twenty years ago this year, Howard Stern left terrestrial radio, opting for the Sirius Satellite (later Sirius XM) moneybag. Twenty years later, Howard Stern has gone from an A-list superstar to a has-been; the natural consequence of hiding behind a paywall for so long.

Without the feeder system of terrestrial radio to onboard new fans, eventually, his older fans lost interest and left, and nobody new took their place. And now Howard Stern — a man whose audience was once 20 million strong — has become a complete and total nobody.

Consider: Stern’s 1993 “Private Parts” book sold over 1.1 million copies. It was the fastest-selling title in Simon & Schuster history.

A few decades later, he released the book “Howard Stern Comes Again” (2019) with the exact same publisher, Simon & Schuster. While accurate book stats are tricky to track, in one listing, Stern’s 2019 book was credited with just 265,295 sales, finishing about 2,500 units behind Mark Levin’s seventh-ranked book title, “Unfreedom of the Press.” (There were even anecdotal reports of Stern’s book being sold at the dollar store, the tragic fate of so many over-published and under-demanded book titles.) Stern’s audience is a pitiful sliver of what it once was.

And eventually, that’ll be Stephen Colbert’s fate, too. But don’t focus on that yet: The important part is what happened after Stern announced he’d be leaving terrestrial radio (Oct. 6, 2004) but before he actually left on Dec. 16, 2005.

Stern spent much of his final months on terrestrial radio hyping up how awesome his new satellite radio show was gonna be (often by throwing shade at traditional radio). It led to a 43-page CBS lawsuit for “[misappropriating] millions of dollars’ worth of CBS Radio air time for his own financial benefit.” (The lawsuit was later settled, with Sirius paying CBS Radio a few million bucks, while also receiving rights to rebroadcast Stern’s old radio tapes.)

In retrospect, nobody at CBS should’ve been surprised: Of course Stern was gonna hype up his move to satellite! His new financial model depended on it! (Indeed, Stern later sued Sirius XM — and lost — when he demanded a payment of $300 million for the new subscribers gained via the Sirius-XM merger.)

Here we are, twenty years later, and CBS is in the same exact situation as before.

Keep reading

Blake Lively Wants Names and IP Addresses

Blake Lively has decided that the best way to respond to online gossip and criticism is with subpoenas, lots of them. With a move that suggests her legal team spent a weekend watching “Enemy of the State,” Lively is now targeting 36 content creators, from high-profile commentators to pseudonymous hobbyists, all over rumors she says were part of a smear effort.

Some of the targets have large followings. Others barely register on the algorithm. One runs a YouTube astrology channel with fewer than 300 subscribers at the time of the subpoena. All are now being asked to turn over a wide array of personal and financial data, as if they were co-conspirators in a criminal probe instead of people who post opinions from their bedrooms.

The case, Lively v. Wayfarer Studios LLC, is already a headache in itself, but this new front seems designed less to resolve the actual lawsuit and more to comb through the internet for anything unflattering.

We obtained a copy of the Google subpoena for you here.

We obtained a copy of the TikTok subpoena for you here.

We obtained a copy of the X subpoena for you here.

If you’re out of the loop, Blake Lively is suing Wayfarer Studios, its co-founder Justin Baldoni, and several others, alleging sexual harassment, workplace misconduct, breach of contract, and a coordinated retaliation campaign designed to destroy her reputation.

According to the complaint, Lively raised concerns about repeated inappropriate behavior by Baldoni and Wayfarer executives during production of It Ends With Us. After the film was completed, she claims Baldoni and his team launched a covert “social manipulation” campaign to discredit her using fake grassroots content, crisis PR firms, and anonymous online posts, which she describes as a well-funded digital smear effort.

Keep reading

“The Gloves Are Off…Go F**k Yourself!” – Stephen Colbert FLIPS OUT After President Trump Savagely Mocks Him Over His Cancelled Show

Fired CBS host Stephen Colbert threw a tantrum and lashed out at President Trump last night after getting fired.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, CBS canceled The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last Thursday for financial reasons, especially given the low ratings. The show will end after the next season in May 2026.

The following day, Trump celebrated the news while mocking Colbert’s low ratings.

“I absolutely love that Colbert got fired. His talent was even less than his ratings,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Colbert expressed confusion over being fired for financial reasons, pointing out that The Late Show is currently No. 1 in ratings and suggesting an ulterior motive.

“Over the weekend, someone at CBS followed up their gracious press release, followed up with a gracious anonymous leak saying, ‘They pulled the plug on our show because of losses pegged between $40 million and $50 million a year.” $40 million is a big number. I could see us losing $24 million, but where would Paramount have possibly spent the other $16 million?” Colbert said, referencing Paramount’s decision to settle a lawsuit with the Trump Administration over the editing of Kamala Harris’s 60 Minutes interview.

“Over the weekend, it sunk in that they’re killing off our show, but they made one mistake: They left me alive. And now, for the next 10 months, the gloves are off,” Colbert boasted.

After reading off Trump’s Truth Social post, which responded to his termination, Colbert lost his temper.

How dare you, sir?! Would an untalented man be able to compose the following satirical witticism?” Colbert fired back. “Go f**k yourself!”

Keep reading

Actor Jeff Daniels Hopes Trump Supporters Suffer Financially “I Hope You’re Losing Tons of Money”

Far-left actor Jeff Daniels is living up to his role as the inept and bumbling Harry Dunne from ‘Dumb & Dumber’ with his latest screed on anyone who dares to embrace beliefs outside of Hollywood’s radical left orthodoxy.

In a new interview with Nicolle Wallace for her podcast, “The Best People,” Daniels says he hopes Republicans who voted for President Donald Trump will lose a lot of money.

Daniels also fantasized about what could have been with a Kamala win, including the horrifying longing of having Liz Cheney as Secretary of State.

“I still think about Kamala, and how I think she would have been a good choice. I don’t care what they say, because she would have done what Lincoln did. Liz Cheney would have been Secretary of State.”

“But when Mitch [McConnell] started stacking the courts 25 years ago, I said it on your show once, they can see it coming,” Daniels said.

“The new America that is diverse and treats everyone with equality and respect and dignity, you know, kind of like Jesus did. We’re ready for that.”

“And Mitch and company could see it coming. They were going to be the minority, so they just started and then here we are, and now you got it, and now you’re losing money,” Daniels continued.

“I hope you’re losing tons of money, those of you who thought this would be OK,” Daniels went on. “My question is, what are you guys going to do about it?”

Keep reading

Eco-Hypocrites Take Hundreds Of Private Jets To Bezos Wedding

Around a hundred private jets carrying celebrities have descended on Italy to deliver eco-hypocrites including Leonardo DiCaprio, Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates to the wedding of tech billionaire Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez.

Bezos is holding a three day event, yes three days, in Venice at a cost of somewhere in the region of $50-100 million.

While the exact same people lecture you about taking the occasional economy flight for a family getaway, they’re literally chartering their own carbon spewing flights just for themselves to attend a piss up.

Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sánchez are getting married in Venice, and the three-day wedding celebration will bring in nearly 100 private jets and a guest list full of billionaires and celebrities, including Oprah and Leonardo DiCaprio, Mercury News reports.

Streets have been closed, boats rerouted, and security teams stationed across the city for the event, taking place from June 26-28. Now, people who live there — and plenty of others online — are calling the whole thing over-the-top and extremely out of touch.

Keep reading

Barbra Streisand: Worries Over President Trump May Have ‘Subconsciously’ Influenced Song Selections on New Album

Legendary singer, actress and Hollywood liberal Barbra Streisand said her worries about President Donald Trump may have ‘subconsciously’ influenced her selection of songs for her new album, a series of duets with fellow music legends and stars including Bob Dylan and Paul McCartney titled, “The Secret of Life: Partners, Volume 2”. Streisand also said she is “horrified” watching TV about the world and Trump.

Streisand’s made her comment in an interview with the AP promoting the album (excerpt):

Sure, duet success is nothing new to Streisand, who has topped the charts with Neil Diamond on “You Don’t Bring Me Flowers,” and Donna Summer on “No More Tears (Enough Is Enough),” and a string of albums including “Duets,” “Partners” and “Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway.”

But “The Secret of Life: Partners, Volume 2” is different. Streisand said her worries about the world and President Donald Trump’s second administration may have subconsciously contributed to her selection of some of the album’s more serious tracks — like Sting’s “Fragile” and her reworking of “Love Will Survive” from last year’s “The Tattooist of Auschwitz” series into a duet with Seal.

“I’d like to be happier,” Streisand said. “But every time I turn on the television — and I’m a glutton for punishment, obviously — I’m fascinated and horrified at the same time, you know?”

At a recent dinner with U.S. Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., Streisand said he described the current state of Washington as “created chaos, corruption and cruelty.”

Streisand added, “I thought, ‘That kind of sums him (Trump) up.’”

Streisand attacked Trump in her 2023 memoir, My Name Is Barbra, reported the Hill (excerpt):

Streisand also ripped Trump, saying the 45th president “lies as easily as he breathes.”

“I can’t stand being lied to, and I don’t think the country should be lied to either,” Streisand wrote, before quipping of Trump, “And I just couldn’t comprehend how he could tell all these lies with absolutely no guilt (clearly he’s not Jewish.)”

Streisand expressed shock at Trump’s 2016 White House win, saying of the New York real estate developer, “You wouldn’t go to a doctor who has no qualifications or experience in treating your disease. Why on earth would people want to entrust our country to a narcissist whose lack of experience, recklessness, and blatant disregard for the truth made him completely unfit to be president?”

“What worried me was that the younger generation would emulate this man, who showed no kindness or empathy for other human beings,” she said.

Keep reading

Maui police chief named in Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs lawsuit as alleged co-conspirator

Maui Police Chief John Pelletier is fiercely denying allegations that he was involved in a cover-up linked to Sean “Diddy” Combs.

In a nearly 90-page civil lawsuit filed by Ashley Parham and two unnamed individuals, Pelletier is accused of being hired as security for Combs in 2018.

The suit claims that Pelletier, who at the time was a Las Vegas police captain, posed as a sheriff deputy in California and responded to an alleged gang rape involving Combs.

The alleged victim claims that Pelletier instructed her to go home and offered no help or medical care.

The woman claims Pelletier gave an envelope to a neighbor, which she believed to be full of cash.

She claims Pelletier later took her and another plaintiff at gunpoint to his home, restrained them, refused to let them call an attorney, and made various moves to cover up the kidnapping.

In a statement, Maui County Mayor Richard Bissen requested that the Maui County Police Commission put Pelletier on administrative leave while the investigation remains ongoing.

The statement reads as follows:

“On March 7, 2025, and was filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California in the case of Ashley Parham v. Sean Combs (Case No. 3:24-cv-07191-RFL).

This amendment includes multiple new defendants, one of whom is Maui Police Chief John Pelletier.

The original complaint, filed on October 15, 2024, did not name Chief Pelletier.

While the allegations in the amended complaint remain unproven, they are serious in nature and involve claims of alleged criminal conduct.

As with any such legal matter, due process must be observed, but the existence of these allegations alone presents concerns regarding public trust and the effective functioning of the department.

There is precedent within the County of Maui government for placing appointed officials on leave while allegations against them are investigated.

This approach does not constitute a presumption of guilt but ensures that the individual in question is not in a position that may compromise the integrity of the office while the matter is under review.

The County of Maui Charter requires appointed officers to uphold the highest ethical standards to maintain public confidence in local government.

Given the gravity of the allegations, I recommend that the Maui Police Commission place Chief Pelletier on administrative leave pending further investigation.

Additionally, I urge the Commission to conduct its own independent review rather than waiting for the resolution of the federal case.

Taking proactive steps will demonstrate the County’s commitment to transparency, accountability, and ethical governance.”Mayor Richard Bissen

Keep reading