White House rehires hundreds of employees fired by Musk’s DOGE – AP

Hundreds of US federal employees dismissed during Elon Musk’s cost-cutting campaign are now being asked to return to work, the Associated Press has reported.

US President Donald Trump kicked off the waste-cutting effort a month after taking office, with the initiative being led by the newly formed Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE). Musk headed the department until June, when he stepped down amid mounting tensions with the president.

The reinstatement offers affect workers who previously oversaw federal office spaces, AP reported on Tuesday.

The General Services Administration (GSA), which manages government properties and acquisitions, has given the affected employees until the end of the week to decide. According to the outlet, those who accept must report back on October 6, following what has effectively been seven months’ paid leave. During that period, the GSA in some cases incurred high costs – passed along to taxpayers – for dozens of leases it had planned to terminate or allowed to expire.

Keep reading

Elon Musk’s father is accused of sexually abusing five of his children and stepchildren – including one he allegedly touched when she was four and later had a child with

Elon Musk‘s father has been accused of sexually abusing five of his children and stepchildren since 1993, including one he allegedly touched when she was four years old – who he later had a child with. 

The explosive allegations against Errol Musk, 79, are allegedly why the tech billionaire and Tesla founder has kept his distance from his estranged father over the years.

Despite being outspoken on social media, the 54-year-old mogul has rarely delved into his strained relationship with his father. 

Errol made headlines when he had a baby with his own stepdaughter, who was 40 years younger than him.

The accusations have repeatedly seeped into Elon’s life, reported the New York Times, which has seen more than 50 personal letters and emails and has conducted interviews with relatives.

On several occasions, family members have contacted him for assistance and he has sometimes taken action to intervene, the newspaper said.

The family drama has meant the SpaceX founder has remained tied to South Africa, where he was born and where Errol lives, despite his booming business empire in the U.S and former role in the Trump administration.

Errol is accused of sexually abusing five of his children and stepchildren in South Africa and California, as per police and court records, personal correspondence, social workers and interviews with relatives, The New York Times reported.

The earliest allegation dates back to 1993 when the businessman’s stepdaughter, then four years old, accused him of touching her at a family house.

She told relatives about the incident. A decade later, she said she caught Errol sniffing her dirty underwear.

She said she later had a baby with him when she was in her 20s and has grappled with drug use, while her mother – who married Errol twice – has struggled with mental health issues. 

Other family members have accused him of abusing a stepson and two of his daughters. 

Two years ago, his then five-year-old son accused him of groping his buttocks, causing family members and a social worker to intervene, The New York Times said.

Over the three decades of allegations, three separate police investigations were opened, according to records and relatives cited by The New York Times.

Keep reading

Guess Which Billionaire Just Dropped $10 Million to Help Gavin Newsom’s Redistricting Crusade

Democrats’ favorite billionaire is funneling oodles of cash into helping California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s redistricting plan.

Newsom has raised a shocking amount of money in a short period of time to push Proposition 50, a ballot measure that would redraw California’s congressional districts in a way that would give Democrats more seats in the House of Representatives. The New York Times reported that Newsom “has raised rougly $70 million in less than two months.”

And guess who’s shelling out the big bucks? You guessed it: George Soros.

The Times noted that Soros has poured about $10 million into the redistricting effort, which makes the Soros family the largest single backer of the initiative. This development comes as President Donald Trump is calling for an investigation into the family.

In a recent post on Truth Social, Trump insisted that George, and his son and heir Alex, “should be charged with RICO because of their support of Violent Protests, and much more, all throughout the United States of America.”

Keep reading

Facial, Fingerprint, & Iris Scans: WEF/Bill Gates’ Vision For Biometric Digital Wallet Quietly Gaining Momentum

The push for a tightly controlled payment and identity system took a quiet but alarming step forward with a little-noticed deal between credit card giant Visa and an obscure tech firm called TECH5. Their seven-year agreement aims to fast-track digital identity and payment systems under the deceptively tame “Digital Public Infrastructure” (DPI), Biometric Update reports.

The troubling partnership, signed last week in Dubai, merges Visa’s massive financial network with TECH5’s invasive biometric tech, which includes facial, fingerprint, and iris scans, setting the stage for a surveillance-friendly future, all packaged as “convenience.” The goal? Integrated platforms to store your verified credentials for so-called seamless access to services and transactions. The companies claim these systems will adapt to “local laws and markets,” but that’s a thin promise when privacy protections often lag. The “identity wallets” they’re touting? They’re not just for verifying who you are, but they will have payment features built in, powered by Visa’s global payment infrastructure and TECH5’s AI-driven biometric tools.

If you weren’t already uneasy, Reclaim The Net has previously reported on how the usual globalist cheerleaders are all-in on digital identities for financial transactions:

The initiative, formalized in Dubai, supports a vision promoted by organizations including the United Nations, the European Union, the World Economic Forum, and Bill Gates. DPI strategies are being pushed as part of a global roadmap to digitize identity and financial access by 2030.

The move reflects a broader international push to integrate verified digital identity with financial services. This is often presented as a way to reduce friction in service delivery, expand inclusion, and prevent fraud. However, privacy advocates continue to raise alarms over the implications of centralizing both identification and payment systems.

Unsurprisingly, Visa’s leadership tried to soften the blow to civil liberties and privacy concerns.

At Visa, we believe that secure, inclusive, and scalable digital identity is foundational to the future of payments,” said Dr. Svyatoslav Senyuta, Head of Visa Government Solutions in the CEMEA region.

“Our partnership with Tech5 reflects our commitment to advancing Digital Public Infrastructure globally. By combining Tech5’s biometric and identity innovations with Visa’s trusted payment technologies, we aim to empower governments and institutions to drive financial inclusion and digital trust at scale.”

Keep reading

Top Secret Thiel Group ‘Dialog’ Packed With Members Of Trilateral Commission

Dialog — a secretive, invite-only network founded two decades ago by Peter Thiel and Auren Hoffman, the star investors and entrepreneurs — is preparing a major expansion, including a real estate purchase to build a campus in the D.C. suburbs, a tipster familiar with the group’s plans tells Axios.

Why it matters: Dialog, often compared to a tech-era Bilderberg, has quietly become one of the most elite, and mysterious, gatherings for CEOs, elected officials, and intellectual heavyweights.

Dialog leaders are in active discussions to buy a physical venue in Virginia, just outside Washington, to serve as a permanent hub for its off-the-record meetings, the tipster says.

  • The decision to buy land, then build, within commuting distance of the capital shows the group isn’t just kissing President Trump’s ring, but plans to be engaged in Washington long after this term.

A source invited to participate in Dialog said that amid “rising demand for quieter reflection in an always-on world, Dialog bills itself as offering global elites the chance to talk candidly across ideological lines, away from their phones and the pressures of social media, the news media, and their stakeholders.”

  • “Given declining trust in institutions and anti-establishment fervor,” this source added, “the group actively keeps its inner workings secretive and hidden from public scrutiny,” the source said — adding that the group’s “secretive nature allows participants to share controversial and concerning ideas that they would not be comfortable sharing elsewhere.”

Zoom in: The next flagship Dialog gathering will be in the spring. Smaller retreats are planned sooner, including one in the Middle East this fall.

  • The group is also in talks to acquire at least one smaller, like-minded membership organization “to scale its reach into additional elite circles,” the source said.

The backstory: Past Dialog participants, who cut across a wide swath of elite influencers, include Elon Musk, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent, Larry SummersChamath PalihapitiyaHenry Kravis, Maryland Gov. Wes Moore (D), Eric Schmidt, Grover NorquistAnne-Marie SlaughterRobert Hur and Sophia Bush.

Keep reading

Elon Musk: ‘The Left Is the Party of Murder’

Tesla and SpaceX billionaire Elon Musk called the left “the party of murder” during a remote appearance he made at a giant freedom rally in London, England, on Saturday.

The comment was featured on the Elon Clips account on X on Sunday morning.

“…You see how much violence there’s on the left with our friend Charlie Kirk getting murdered in cold blood this week and people on the left celebrating it openly, the left is the party of murder and celebrating murder,” Musk said in a conversation with British activist Tommy Robinson.

“Let that sink in for a minute,” Musk added. “That’s who we’re dealing with here. That is who we’re dealing with.”

The comments were made Saturday in an interview done remotely by a video link for the crowd at Robinson’s “Unite the Kingdom” rally and march, which drew more than 110,000 Brits protesting immigration and restrictions on free speech.

Keep reading

Warp Speed 2.0: Trump Administration ACCELERATES Gates-funded, self-amplifying bird flu vaccines

The Trump administration has once again thrown its weight behind controversial vaccine technologies, this time by granting Fast Track designation to ARCT-2304, a self-amplifying mRNA vaccine for H5N1 avian influenza. Developed by Arcturus Therapeutics, this vaccine is part of a broader strategy to prepare for future pandemics, but it also rekindles the contentious legacy of Operation Warp Speed. The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which played a central role in the rapid development and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, is once again at the helm, raising serious questions about the safety and efficacy of these experimental technologies.

Key points:

• The Trump administration has granted Fast Track designation to ARCT-2304, a self-amplifying mRNA vaccine for H5N1 avian influenza.

• BARDA, a key player in Operation Warp Speed, is funding and accelerating the development of this next-generation vaccine technology.

• The vaccine, developed by Arcturus Therapeutics, uses self-replicating mRNA that amplifies immune response within the body’s cells.

• The FDA’s Fast Track designation aims to expedite the review process, raising concerns about the rapid deployment of experimental technologies.

• The Gates Foundation has committed $782,543 to support the project, further entrenching the public-private partnership model.

• This fast track explains why Gates and Trump met and had a good three hour meeting after Trump was elected in 2024.

A history of hasty vaccine development

Operation Warp Speed, the Trump administration’s flagship initiative during the early stages of the COVID-19 scandal, was lauded for its speed but criticized for its lack of transparency and the potential risks it posed to public health. The rapid development and emergency authorization of mRNA vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, while credited with saving lives, also caused significant side effects and the long-term impacts of these novel technologies. The ARCT-2304 vaccine, which uses self-replicating mRNA, is the latest in a series of fast-tracked projects that continue to push the boundaries of what is considered safe and ethical in vaccine development.

The dangers of self-amplifying mRNA technology

Self-amplifying mRNA vaccines, like ARCT-2304, are designed to replicate within the body’s cells, potentially triggering a stronger immune response at lower doses. While this may sound promising, the technology remains largely experimental, and the long-term effects are not yet fully understood. The rapid replication of mRNA within cells could lead to unintended consequences, such as overstimulation of the immune system, which might result in severe adverse reactions. Moreover, the use of self-replicating RNA raises concerns about genetic modification and the potential for unintended genetic changes in the host.

Keep reading

Musk’s xAI lays off hundreds of data annotators, Business Insider reports

Elon Musk’s xAI has laid off at least 500 workers from its data annotation team, which helps develop the company’s Grok chatbot, Business Insider reported on Friday (Sep 12).

The company notified employees by e-mail on Friday night that it was planning to downsize its team of generalist artificial intelligence (AI) tutors, the report said, citing multiple messages viewed by Business Insider.

Responding to a request for comment, xAI referred to a post on X in which the company said it was hiring for roles across domains and planned to increase its specialist AI tutor team by “10X”.

The data annotation team, xAI’s largest, teaches Grok to understand the world by contextualising and categorising raw data, Business Insider said.

Workers were told that they would be paid through either the end of their contract or Nov 30 but their access to company systems would be terminated on the day of the layoff notice, the report said.

xAI finance chief Mike Liberatore left the company around the end of July after just a few months on the job, The Wall Street Journal reported this month, citing people familiar with the matter.

Keep reading

Tucker Carlson DEMOLISHES Mark Cuban After the Liberal Billionaire Offers a Silly Reason Why “We” Should Continue Sending Money to Ukraine

Liberal billionaire Mark Cuban suffered an epic humiliation at the hands of Tucker Carlson during a recent debate, which exposed his self-serving and hypocritical attitude regarding the ongoing war in Ukraine.

Carlson and Cuban faced off at the “All In” summit, which was held in Los Angeles from Saturday to Monday. The two discussed a variety of topics, including AI job displacement, the Epstein files, and antisemitism.

The debate, however, took a bad turn for Cuban when one of the hosts asked him if he thought ‘we’ (Americans) should continue sending money to Ukraine. After admitting he did not have a good answer, Cuban eventually brought up his Ukrainian ancestry on his grandparents’ side as a reason why.

Carlson quickly interjected and asked Cuban how much money he had sent to Ukraine. When Cuban said ‘none,’ Carlson left him speechless by asking what the billionaire meant by “we.”

Things got even worse for Cuban when he offered his reason for refusing to send Ukraine a single dime despite his ties to the country. Carlson scolded Cuban on his hypocrisy and pointed out that what he was advocating for was the opposite of charity.

Keep reading

Gates-Funded Study Confirms 27% Higher Risk of Heart Injury in Influenza-Vaccinated Compared to Unvaccinated: ‘The Lancet’

A massive new study funded in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and published last week in The Lancet’s eClinicalMedicine provides evidence that seniors vaccinated for influenza experienced more heart injuries, not fewer.

The findings come after U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. cut American funding to Bill Gates’ vaccine syndicate Gavi, citing a 2017 study showing the DTP shot “may kill more children from other causes than it saves” from diphtheria, tetanus, or pertussis.

The new influenza vaccine study analyzed over 8.1 million Chinese adults aged 65 and older between 2020 and 2022.

Out of those, just 170,011 received an influenza vaccine, while more than 8 million remained unvaccinated.

Researchers then tracked the rate of major cardiovascular events in each group.

The Raw Data Tell the Story

The most striking finding comes from the crude numbers.

When researchers looked at acute coronary syndromes (ACS)—a category that includes heart attacks, unstable angina, and other sudden cardiac events—the results were blunt:

  • Vaccinated: 26.4 events per 1,000 person-years
  • Unvaccinated: 26.3 events per 1,000 person-years
  • Crude incidence rate ratio (IRR): 1.27 (95% CI: 1.24–1.31)

That figure means vaccinated seniors had a 27% higher risk of heart injury compared to the unvaccinated.

This is the kind of red-flag signal that would normally demand urgent investigation. Instead, the authors buried it under layers of statistical adjustments.

Keep reading