Blog

‘ALIGNED INTERESTS’: Trump, Xi and Putin To Join Forces Against the Globalist ICC: REPORT

The big three against the ICC?

Today, a Financial Times report did the rounds, in which is alleged that Xi Jinping would have told Donald J. Trump during last week’s talks that Russian President Vladimir Putin ‘might end up regretting his invasion of Ukraine’.

That was called out as fake news both by the Chinese and by Trump himself.

This report seems timed to coincide with Putin’s arrival in Beijing for a state visit.

However, in this same report we find a nugget that seems much more plausible, and that has not, so far, been denied by any party.

“During his summit with Xi, Trump also suggested that the US, China and Russia should join forces to combat the ICC, saying their interests were aligned, according to the people familiar with the talks. 

The White House declined to comment on the ICC comment. But the Trump administration has previously voiced strong opposition to the ICC, which it accuses of engaging in politicization, abuse of power, disregard for US national sovereignty and illegitimate judicial over-reach. Some officials have described it as an instrument for so-called lawfare against America.”

News9 Live reports:

“Trump argued that the three major powers had shared interests in opposing the Hague-based court. His administration has long accused the ICC of overreach and politicisation.

For anyone watching global politics, this is one of those moments where the room matters as much as the words. A US president, sitting with China’s leader, reportedly floating a common line with Russia against an international court. That is not a small diplomatic footnote.”

Keep reading

House candidate Maureen Galindo pledges to send ‘American zionists’ to internment camp

Controversy-tarred congressional candidate Maureen Galindo this week pledged to transform a site south of San Antonio now used by the Trump administration to detain migrants into an internment camp for “American Zionists.”

“She’ll turn Karnes ICE Detention Center into a prison for American Zionists and former ICE officers for human trafficking,” Galindo wrote in an Instagram post over the weekend, referring to herself in the third person. “It will also be a castration processing center for pedophiles, which will probably be most of the Zionists.”

Galindo’s latest set of inflammatory remarks comes as the Democratic hopeful for Texas’ newly redrawn 35th Congressional District continues to draw national attention for remarks critics have called antisemitic and untethered from reality. The controversy is snowballing as she heads into the May 26 Democratic primary runoff.

Over the past week, Galindo has accused her runoff opponent — former Bexar County Public Information Officer Johnny Garcia — of participating in a human trafficking conspiracy orchestrated by billionaire zionist Jews. She also pledged during a Texas Public Radio interview to put Garcia on trial for treason.

Beyond her attacks on Garcia, Galindo has continued to promote the narrative that a cabal of Jewish zionists controls Hollywood, the media and even local politicians.

Even so, in comments to the Current and other media outlets, Galindo maintained she only has an issue with zionists, or those advocating for the existence of a Jewish state in their ancestral homeland, rather than Jews in general.

“I think it’s actually the zionists who are putting Jewish people at the most risk,” Galindo told the Current last week.

Keep reading

‘Buffer Zone’ Is Media’s Euphemism for Israeli Occupation

Since October 2023, Israel has occupied vast stretches of territory in Gaza, Syria and, most recently, Lebanon. Corporate media have been reluctant to use clear, direct language to characterize US-backed Israeli land grabs in each of these places, preferring to describe Israel’s policies with euphemistic terminology.

“Buffer” is chief among these. For instance, a Wall Street Journal article (4/9/26) told readers that “Israeli forces now hold buffer zones inside Gaza, Lebanon and Syria.”

Merriam-Webster defines a “buffer zone” as “a neutral area separating conflicting forces.” The UN defines it as “neutral space created by the withdrawal of hostile parties or a demilitarized zone.”

The Journal‘s uncritical use of the term makes it sound as if these Palestinian, Lebanese and Syrian lands are demilitarized zones, when in reality they have been taken over by a belligerent foreign army that intends to remain for the long term.

Boston Globe piece (4/5/26) noted that

Israel has said even after the war with Hezbollah, it plans to occupy part of southern Lebanon, setting up a buffer zone inside the area and keeping security control over the territory. Some analysts say that the move could lead to the permanent displacement of communities from the region.

“Setting up” is part of the same obfuscatory process as “buffer zone.” Amnesty International’s Kristine Beckerle (3/6/26) offered this account of the evacuation orders Israel issued to over 100 villages and towns in Lebanon’s south and east, and the entirety of Beirut’s southern suburbs, key components of how Israel has gone about “setting up a buffer zone”:

The sweeping evacuation orders have sown panic and terror, displaced hundreds of thousands of people and fueled yet another humanitarian catastrophe for a population already exhausted and reeling from multiple crises.

And it’s not just “some analysts” who say that creating this “buffer” could lead to “permanent displacement.” Israeli Defense minister Israel Katz (BBC3/31/26) said that the state plans to maintain control over Lebanon south of the Litani River, a 19-mile stretch of territory, even after Israel’s current war on the country ends. Katz added that Israel will demolish “all houses” in Lebanese villages near the Lebanon/Israel armistice line, a move that would make the displacement of the residents of those houses seem awfully permanent. That’s not a “buffer zone”—that’s occupation.

Keep reading

San Diego mosque shooter Cain Clark identified as former high school wrestler

The alleged gunmen in a shooting rampage that left three people dead outside a San Diego mosque have been identified as 17-year-old Cain Clark and 18-year-old Caleb Velasquez, according to a law enforcement source.

At least one of the suspects took a weapon from his parents’ home and left a suicide note that talked about racial pride, a law enforcement source told The Post.

Clark attended Madison High School and was a standout wrestler, according to the school’s social media page. His grandfather, David Clark, 78, said: ”We’re very sorry for what happened. We know as much as you do. It’s a shock.”

Clark and Velasquez were found dead inside a BMW from self-inflicted gunshot wounds only a few blocks from the Islamic Center of San Diego.

Anti-Islamic writings were found in the suspects’ vehicle and “hate speech” was written on the firearms used in the shooting, according to the source.

A shotgun and gas can with an “SS” sticker on the side were located at the scene where the gunmen’s bodies were discovered.

The “SS” sticker appears to represent the Schutzstaffel, the paramilitary organization led by Heinrich Himmler under Adolf Hitler’s Nazi regime in Germany.

Keep reading

Virginia Governor Vetoes Marijuana Sales Legalization Bill After Lawmakers Rejected Her Amendments

Virginia’s governor has vetoed legislation to legalize recreational marijuana sales after lawmakers rejected her proposed amendments to the proposal.

Gov. Abigail Spanberger (D) killed the reform bills on Tuesday, days after signing separate legislation to provide resentencing relief for people with past cannabis convictions.

I share the General Assembly’s goal of establishing a safe, legal, and well-regulated cannabis retail marketplace in the Commonwealth,” the governor said. “Virginians deserve a system that replaces the illicit cannabis market with one that prioritizes our children’s health and safety, public safety, product integrity, and accountability.”

“As Virginia pursues a legal retail market, it is critical that we incorporate lessons learned by other states and ensure that our regulatory framework is fully prepared to provide strong oversight from day one,” she said. “That includes clear enforcement authority and sufficient resources for compliance, testing, and inspections, and robust tools to crack down on bad actors who continue to profit from the illicit market.”

“I greatly appreciate the patrons’ time crafting this important piece of legislation as well as our continued dialogue and collaboration to strengthen this framework ahead of the next legislative session. I remain committed to working with members of the General Assembly, stakeholders, and law enforcement to get this right.”

Keep reading

“Stop Hiring Humans” Billboards Are Appearing In U.S. Cities…

“Stop Hiring Humans.” Those words are now plastered on billboards from San Francisco to New York City, courtesy of a San Francisco-based startup pushing virtual AI sales representatives.

The company, Artisan, markets AI agents that handle outbound sales tasks like lead generation, cold emailing, list-building, and prospecting. Their message is blunt: the era of AI employees is here.

Artisan’s campaign highlights a growing trend of AI replacing human roles in sales and beyond.

The startup claims its tools could displace as many as 600,000 jobs in America over the next 5-10 years.

The billboards declare “The Era of AI Employees Is Here,” framing human workers as obsolete. Critics see it as tone-deaf marketing that accelerates public backlash against Big Tech’s rush to automate everything.

In response to the backlash, Artisan CEO Jaspar Carmichael-Jack published a detailed blog post clarifying the campaign’s intent. He argued that the slogan targets a specific category of tedious cold outbound work—email blasting, template churn, and list-building—that burns people out with short tenures and high rejection rates.

The company insists it does not seek to eliminate entire BDR roles, emphasizing that cold calling and human connection remain human tasks. Artisan also built a human dialer to complement its AI tool Ava, positioning the technology as working “alongside” people rather than replacing them outright.

Keep reading

Pirro Responds to Violent Brawl at DC Chipotle

US Attorney for DC Jeanine Pirro on Monday responded to the violent brawl at a Chipotle in DC.

All hell broke loose at the DC Navy Yard Chipotle restaurant this weekend after a group of ‘youths’ got into a violent brawl.

A group of terrified patrons, including children, was pushed to the corner of the restaurant as the teen thugs threw chairs at each other.

It is unclear what caused the brawl.

Last week, US Attorney for DC Jeanine Pirro announced her office will be charging parents of ‘youths’ who violate curfew amid a disturbing trend of ‘teen takeovers.

Mobs of teens are rampaging through the streets of DC and other cities across the country, terrifying residents and causing major damage.

Pirro says she’s going after the parents.

On Monday, Pirro held a press conference and responded to the violent Chipotle brawl.

“It was a takeover of a restaurant by individuals who felt they could get away with it. Well, they’re not going to get away with it,” Pirro warned.

“The message that lawlessness runs the streets is over,” Pirro said.

“The city belongs to law-abiding residents, not roaming mobs looking to make a name for themselves, contribute to the chaos and violence, or gain social media attention,” she said.

“These are not kids being kids,” Pirro added.

Keep reading

Trump Wants Veto Power Over Chinese or Russian Investments in Greenland in Bold National Security Move

Trump is working to curtail outside influence in our hemisphere.

Back in November 2025, the Donald J. Trump administration released the new National Security Strategy, and we could understand a little better how the protection of the Western Hemisphere has become central to US efforts.

We read there: “The United States has achieved success in rolling back outside influence in the Western Hemisphere by demonstrating, with specificity, how many hidden costs—in espionage, cybersecurity, debt-traps, and other ways—are embedded in allegedly ‘low cost’ foreign assistance. We should accelerate these efforts, including by utilizing U.S. leverage in finance and technology to induce countries to reject such assistance.”

So, when it comes to the Arctic Island of Greenland, this whole security architecture applies there, too.

We have reported how Greenland Leader Admits US Military Presence on Island Is Part of Negotiations ‌With Washington.

But the security is not limited to establishing a number of air bases and other military assets there.

There’s also the question of curbing the outside influence from major powers.

So, it’s not at all surprising that reports arise today that Trump is demanding a ‘veto’ power over any future Chinese or Russian investments in Greenland.

Keep reading

Seattle Democrat Who Welcomed New ‘Socialist’ Mayor Now ‘Gravely Concerned’ About Businesses Fleeing the City

Seattle’s new socialist Mayor Katie Wilson made headlines a few weeks ago as she laughed off the idea of millionaires fleeing the city over new and higher taxes.

Now some people in the city, including other Democrats, are starting to realize just who they put into this position of power.

One city council member who reportedly ‘welcomed’ the change the new mayor was bringing to the city is now ‘gravely concerned’ about the parade of wealth that is going to march out of the area.

FOX News reports:

Dem who welcomed socialist mayor’s ‘change’ now sounding alarm over billionaire exodus: ‘Gravely concerned’

A Democratic city council member who once welcomed the “change” from socialist Seattle Mayor Katie Wilson is now admitting he is “gravely concerned” about the business exodus affecting the major American city.

This comes as blue states like Washington and New York face a business exodus in favor of more market-friendly red states. Starbucks, a major player in Seattle’s business scene, recently announced a major expansion into Nashville while simultaneously cutting Seattle-based corporate jobs, a move that has intensified concerns about Seattle’s business climate and economic competitiveness.

Wilson, a self-proclaimed socialist, recently went viral for laughing off the exodus of billionaires and business leaders from her city, saying, “I think the claims that millionaires are going to leave our state are super overblown,” and adding, “the ones that leave? Like, bye.”

Now, less than five months into Wilson’s term, Seattle Democratic Councilmember Rob Saka admitted to the New York Times, “I am gravely concerned,” telling the outlet, “This is real.”

Saka previously welcomed Wilson after she defeated incumbent Bruce Harrell, saying in a statement, “The voters have spoken, calling for change and a renewed focus on affordability, community, and fighting back against a resurgent Trump agenda.”

Who is going to fund the new socialist utopia when all of the wealthy people leave Seattle?

Keep reading