‘Quiet’ Pennsylvania father allegedly stabbed 3-month-old son, threw him in the snow as part of ‘sacrifice’

A “quiet” Pennsylvania father allegedly stabbed his baby son and tossed his tiny, injured body into the snow last week as part of a “sacrifice,” prosecutors chillingly revealed Thursday.

Michael Phillips, 44, was arrested after police responded to a call about a stabbing on Wednesday at an apartment complex in Coatesville just before 11:40 a.m., according to the Chester County District Attorney’s Office.

After arriving at the home, police discovered that Phillips had allegedly stabbed his 3-month-old son in the abdomen after the infant’s mother said he made comments about “having to sacrifice the baby” and had come at her with a knife, the DA said.

Philips allegedly tried to stab his baby son several times, but only managed to strike him once, the mother told police.

After the father launched the alleged freak assault, the terrified mother grabbed the injured child and her 9-year-old son to flee the residence, prosecutors added.

As the older son ran to get help, Philips allegedly followed the mother outside, grabbed the baby from her arms, and “threw the infant in the snow.”

The mother heroically “used her body to shield her child from further harm” until first responders arrived at the scene.

Officers quickly got the infant medical attention and flew him to a local hospital in “very serious condition,” according to the Coatesville police department.

Keep reading

Heir on trial for murdering financier dad at luxury Irish hotel once tried to perform ritual SACRIFICE of stranger’s baby on flight, court told

An American on trial for allegedly murdering his millionaire father in Ireland during a mental health crisis once tried to sacrifice a stranger’s baby aboard a flight, a jury was told.

Prosecutors testified in a Dublin courtroom that Henry McGowan was aboard a flight to Paris in 2022 when he had his first diagnosed psychotic episode, according to the New York Times.

McGowan, who was 30 at the time of the alleged murder, has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity. 

McGowan is on trial for allegedly murdering his father, John, in the five-star Ballyfin Demesne hotel in Laois. He escaped the watch of his family and friends at his Brooklyn apartment back in November 2024 and frantically purchased a flight at Newark Airport.

His family called the authorities, who checked on the disturbed man at the terminal, but he apparently masked his symptoms and was deemed to be fine.

While aboard the plane, 30,000 ft in the air, McGowan felt he needed to perform a ritual sacrifice of an infant.

He made his way to a couple with their newborn and tried to snatch their baby from a bassinet, according to testimony read in court.

Upon arrival in Paris, McGowan was arrested and spent a month at a psychiatric hospital in the city, noted the outlet.

He was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, a condition combining symptoms of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

After his release, he regained his footing and, in 2023, he followed a treatment plan for his bipolar I diagnosis and was destined to make positive changes.

All hell broke loose less than a year later, in October 2024, when he allegedly relapsed into a manic episode and fled to Europe again.

Though he stayed in touch with his family, a friend met up with McGowan in London and expressed immense concern for his well-being.

The acquaintance called the McGowan family to say that he was ‘roaming the city in a hot pink faux fur jacket and had a wild look in his eyes.’

Without hesitation, his father booked a flight to Dublin on November 11, the next stop on his son’s voyage.

He had planned to corner his son when they connected at the airport, but after McGowan’s plane landed, he was missing, and his phone’s location stopped updating.

Keep reading

Two Men Who Murdered Teen in ‘Satanic Ritual’ Granted Parole, Were Found Guilty After ‘Sacrificing’ a Virgin

Two California men are on parole nearly 30 years after murdering a girl in a “satanic ritual.”

Royce Casey and Jacob Delashmutt, both 47, were released in August and July, while a third accomplice, 45-year-old Joseph Fiorella, has yet to be released, according to The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California.

In 1995, when all three men were teenagers, they murdered 15-year-old Elyse Pahler in what they described as a “satanic ritual.”

The boys were in a heavy metal band and believed that “sacrificing a virgin to the devil” would make them better musicians, according to People, citing a habeas corpus petition filed by Casey.

The three lured Pahler, a friend who believed the group was going to a party, into a secluded grove.

Delashmutt, then 16, took off his belt and began strangling Pahler.

Then Casey, 17, pinned her down while 15-year-old Fiorella pulled out a large hunting knife, stabbing Pahler repeatedly in the neck.

Fiorella then handed the knife to Delashmutt, who stabbed her another four or five times in the neck, before Casey stabbed her an additional four times.

Pahler begged for her mother and Jesus.

Then, Casey dealt the final blow, stomping Pahler on the back of her neck, according to the Los Angeles Times.

They covered her body with leaves and went home, according to People.

Eight months later, Casey confessed the crime to a clergyman.

Keep reading

California grants parole to Satanic killers who ritually murdered 15-year-old ‘blonde, blue-eyed virgin’

Two men who participated in the satanic ritual-murder of a girl in 1995 have been granted parole in California, including the admitted ringleader of the killing. One is still behind bars for the gruesome murder.

Jacob Delashmutt, 15 at the time, as well as his classmates Royce Casey, then-16, and Joseph Fiorella, then-14, had a passion for death metal music, and had a band called “Hatred.” Elyse Pahler, 15, sneaked out of her bedroom in 1995 to go smoke weed after a boy got her number and invited her to come along.

Delashmutt, who is now aged 45, told authorities that after they all smoked weed, he, Casey and Fiorella attacked the young girl, who fit the description of “a blonde, blue-eyed virgin,” per the LA Times. One of their favorite acts from the group Slayer was about worshipping Satan and sacrificing a girl who fit such a description. Delashmutt wrapped his belt around her neck as Fiorella stabbed her several times. They each took turns using a 12-inch knife to stab her in the neck, back, and shoulders. 

In the gruesome murder, Casey said he stomped on the back of the girl’s neck as she screamed out for her mother and Jesus Christ. The three criminals hid her body in the woods but had thought about violating her remains. The girl was found dead in the woods eight months later.

Casey and Delashmutt are now out on parole, while Fiorella remains behind bars. There have been claims that he had a learning disability and that his case was not handled properly. The release of Casey and Delashmutt comes as high-profile murder convicts from the 1990s are going through the parole process.

The murder also occurred when the Menendez brothers were on trial. The convicts in that case were recently denied parole for the 1989 murder of their parents. However, in the case of the Satanic ritual-murder, the two convicts are out of prison.

Keep reading

Ancient German Pits Expose Haunting Death Rituals From 5,000 Years Ago

Powerline Project Exposes Ancient Secrets

During preparatory work for Germany’s massive SuedOstLink powerline project (a 105-mile-long high-voltage transmission route), electrical workers near Gerstewitz, Saxony-Anhalt, uncovered twelve circular pits initially hidden beneath farmland. This accidental discovery halted construction and prompted a full archaeological excavation led by the State Office for Heritage Management and Archaeology Saxony-Anhalt, in collaboration with energy company 50Hertz. The pits, dating back 5,000 years (3400–3050 BCE), were identified as ritual sites created by the Salzmünde culture—a regional group within the broader Funnelbeaker cultural complex that inhabited the Saale River basin. This discovery adds significantly to understanding this enigmatic Neolithic society known for its complex death rituals.

Inside the Haunting Ritual Pits

Structural Design: Each pit measured 6.5–9.8 feet wide and 6.5–8.2 feet deep (2–2.5 meters), enclosed within a larger ditch system, indicating deliberate, significant construction efforts.

Ceremonial Contents: Archaeologists found a deliberate mix of materials:

  • Charred Building Materials: Burnt remnants of house walls, including daub (loam), suggesting homes were intentionally burned, and rubble ceremonially deposited.
  • Sacrificial Offerings: Intact, carefully placed ceramic vessels found in one pit, indicating their use in rituals rather than daily life .
  • Animal and Human Remains: Dog bones (often found in anatomical order with signs of burning) and human skulls showing no weathering. One pit contained a dog skeleton beside a human skull.
  • Converted Spaces: An ancient oven pit repurposed as a grave held two human individuals who had decomposed elsewhere before burial.

Evidence of Multi-Phase Mortuary Rituals

The arrangement and condition of remains point to prolonged, complex ceremonies:

  • The juxtaposition of anatomically intact dog bones (exposed to fire) alongside an unweathered human skull in the same pit suggests these features were open for extended periods. Researchers propose the dog may have been buried first or preserved elsewhere before being placed alongside the later-added skull.
  • The two bodies found in the repurposed oven pit showed signs of having decomposed at a different location prior to final burial. This indicates a funerary practice involving staged processes—temporary storage or display before internment.
  • These findings align with known Salzmünde practices involving reburials, particularly skulls, and burial under layers of ceramic shards and burnt house debris, hinting at a cosmology deeply connected to ancestral veneration and transformation through fire.

Keep reading

Illegal Deported by Trump Now Accused of Planning Satanic ‘Execution of Children’ at Lady Gaga Concert

American citizens should continue to thank their lucky stars that President Donald Trump won last November.

Everyone knows one of the top accomplishments of his administration to date has been securing the border and beginning the mass deportation of criminal illegal aliens.

As border czar Tom Homan has said, the president’s direction is for “the worst to go first.”

Apparently, one of those worst was 44-year-old Brazilian national Luis da Silva, who was deported from the U.S. back to his home nation last month, the New York Post reported.

According to Brazilian officials, he was planning to commit mass murder at a Lady Gaga concert Saturday that was attended by over 2 million people at Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beach.

Da Silva “wanted to livestream the execution of children and set up bombs close to the stage during Gaga’s performance,” investigators said, according to the Post.

“He said that the singer was a Satanist and that he was going to perform a Satanist ritual too, killing a child during the show,” officer Felipe Curi, a Rio de Janeiro Civil Police secretary, told reporters Monday.

Police took da Silva and an alleged accomplice  — a 17-year-old boy — into custody just hours before the concert began.

A police complaint stated that the two “planned to use Molotov cocktails and explosive backpacks.”

Keep reading

Sean “Diddy” Combs Performed Bird Sacrifice Before Nightclub Shooting Verdict, Says Former Body Guard

The former bodyguard of accused sex trafficker Sean “Duffy” Combs claims the disgraced media mogul sacrificed a bird before learning the outcome of his 1999 New York City nightclub shooting.

In a new documentary, former Diddy bodyguard Gene Deal shared that he witnessed Diddy sacrifice a bird in Central Park.

Deal shared that before Diddy was set to arrive at a Manhattan courthouse to learn his verdict in his nightclub shooting trial, he stopped the car to meet a mysterious man with a caged bird in Central Park.

Deal stated, “When Puff got close to the guy, he just dropped down to his knees.”

He added, “Next thing I see, is this smoke just going back and forth around Puff. I guess it was sage or something like that.”

“Puff took this white bird and threw it up in the air … The bird just fell to the ground, boom, like it was a brick,” added Deal.

Keep reading

Feds, city to crack down on animal sacrifices in NYC’s Jamaica Bay after dog-carcass with snapped neck, wounded pigs found

City and federal parks authorities are beefing up resources near Jamaica Bay in Queens following The Post’s expose last week of surging animal sacrifices in the area. 

The National Parks Service promised to install a pair of mobile lights by the Addabbo Bridge in the federally-managed Spring Creek Park to ward off people torturing and killing animals under the cover of darkness, Councilwoman Joann Ariola (R-Queens) announced.

NPS spokeswoman Daphne Yun said the agency would also provide additional parks police patrol in the area, where animal rescuers said at least eight animals were found dead or maimed since late July.

These have included five wounded pigs, a near-dead baby rat stuffed in a bag with chicken bones, and a dog carcass with its neck snapped. 

The city’s Parks Department also pledged to increase overnight patrols in Sunset Cove Park, Broad Channel, where gruesome animal remains also have been found, Ariola’s office said.

Keep reading

Springfield Resident Found Decapitated Pig Head In Park, Says 16-Year-Old Haitians Attending Elementary Schools & Adults In High School

Independent journalist Tayler Hansen went to Springfield, Ohio, to ask residents if they’ve witnessed any Haitian “migrants” eating local pets or ducks as has been reported by some locals.

One woman he talked with said she saw “a pig’s head laying down in Snyder Park,” the same location where Haitians allegedly took some local geese to eat or sacrifice.

“Our city wants to pass it off as cult stuff,” she said before noting she knows people in town who have had Haitians threaten to curse them with voodoo.

The lady expressed she feels unsafe when going around the city and that she’s always either armed or with her pit bull.

In another shocking revelation, the Springfield woman said there are Haitian illegals aged 19-23 attending the local high school and getting into fights before saying her “10-year-old granddaughter has a 16-year-old in her class… It raises many safety concerns for me.”

She continued to say all the women in the city are in danger and that even at the age of 58, she has been accosted by Haitian men.

“I have lived in the south end of Springfield my whole entire life. The majority of the population is black. I’ve never had any problems. I was at a store a few days ago… I was attacked, I was called racist because I’m white. That was their reasoning…” she said.

The woman later claimed she was recently forced to show her sidearm to a Haitian man who was rubbing up against her while shopping in a store.

Keep reading

Animal Sacrifice Rituals Are Increasing in Queens, New York

In an exclusive report, The New York Post has reported a surge of animal sacrifices have been taking place in Queens, New York.

In the last month, chickens, rats, dogs, and pigs’ mutilated body parts have been discovered in Spring Creek Park in Howard Beach and the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge in Queens.

Several rescuers reported finding live pigs with severed ears, a dead dog with its neck snapped, a hen in distress, a decapitated chicken head, and a baby rat tied up in a bag.

Local religious leaders believe the animal sacrifices stem from a sect of Hindu devotees who worship the goddess Kali.

Acharya Arun Gossai, who oversees the Bhuvaneshwar Mandir temple in Queens, stated that the Hindu devotees are “misconstruing what the scriptures say about conquering the animalistic values.”

Keep reading