Outrageous: Woke Judge Slashes Jury’s Recommended Sentence for Violent Sexual Predator by MORE THAN HALF Because of His Skin Color

A judge in Kentucky last week utilized woke “justice” in its most perverse form despite the horrific crime committed by the defendant.

As WHAS 11 reported on Friday, a Louisville jury on February 2 decided to recommend that 24-year-old Christopher Thompson be sentenced to 65 years in prison for several crimes, including robbery, kidnapping, sodomy, and sexual abuse.

The jury also convicted Thompson of additional charges due to his unhinged behavior in the courtroom.

Back in December 2025, the jury found Thompson guilty of a series of violent sexual assaults against innocent women while stealing their money.

Thompson was arrested back in January 2024 after DNA conclusively proved that he committed a horrific sexual crime and robbery against a female in July 2023.

Per WHAS 11, here is what this monster did to this poor woman:

LMPD said Thompson wore a ski mask and kidnapped a woman at gunpoint before forcing her to perform sexual acts in the parking lot of an elementary school.

He then drove the victim to an ATM and forced her to withdraw $220 before returning to the school to assault her again and fleeing on foot.

But Louisville judge Tracy Davis decided that such a sentence was too harsh on this demon and thought he should get a break.

She specifically referenced Thompson’s race while implying that people like him have been treated unjustly in America.

“If you were to come in here, and instead of being hurt and angry, which is what this court hears, right, as a 20-year-old African-American male that has, you know, experienced this in society,” Davis said. “And you would say, yes, this is the situation, this is who I am: I don’t want to be this person anymore. I don’t want to be in jail forever.”

“It is just a shame that you can’t look at all of these things and say, ‘As of today, February the second 2026, I want to be a different person. I want a better outcome. I want to be an asset to society,” she added.

Keep reading

Federal judge dismisses murder charge, rules Luigi Mangione will not face death penalty

Afederal judge on Friday dismissed the murder charge against Luigi Mangione, who allegedly killed UnitedHealthcare CEO Brian Thompson in December 2024, and ruled that he will not face the death penalty.

Federal prosecutors had sought the death penalty in the case, CNN reported.

U.S. District Judge Margaret Garnett for the Southern District of New York, a Biden appointee, dismissed the murder charge because it requires that the killing was committed during another “crime of violence.” Federal prosecutors alleged the other crimes of violence were two stalking charges, arguing Mangione stalked Thompson online and traveled across state lines to kill him.

The judge found that stalking charges are not “crimes of violence” and also dismissed a related firearm offense.

The murder charge is the only count in the federal indictment against Mangione that could have carried a possible death sentence.

Mangione will still face two counts of stalking, both of which have a maximum sentence of life in prison without parole.

Garnett also ruled that Mangione’s backpack, which was recovered when he was arrested, be allowed into trial evidence.

Mangione’s backpack contained a handgun, a loaded magazine, and a red notebook, which are all pieces of evidence that authorities have said tie him to the killing.

His attorneys had argued for the evidence to be barred from trial, claiming that the search of their client’s backpack was illegal because authorities had not yet obtained a warrant and there was no immediate threat to justify a warrantless search.

Sept. 8 is when jury selection for the federal trial is scheduled to begin, with opening statements set for Oct. 13.

Keep reading

ICE agents chase down migrant sex predator after judge allows him to stroll out of NYC courthouse

An alleged crack-smoking, sexual-predator migrant wanted by ICE was allowed to flee through a back door of a Manhattan courthouse — infuriating federal agents, The Post has learned.

Gerardo Miguel Mora, 45, was arrested Thursday for shoplifting and possession of stolen property after allegedly snatching $130 in items from an H&M display case in Midtown that day, court records show.

Mora, whose country of origin was not disclosed, was collared on the Upper West Side on Jan. 7 for possession of alleged crack cocaine, according to a criminal complaint. That case is pending in court.

In 2011, Mora was busted for attempted rape and strangulation after he allegedly followed a 21-year-old woman home in Midtown, choked her and tried to remove her clothes, police sources said.

He was stopped by a bystander who heard the woman’s cries and came to her aid, holding Mora down until cops arrived, the sources said. 

Keep reading

BLACK ROBE CORRUPTION: Michigan Judge and Three Co-Conspirators Accused of Looting Hundreds of Thousands from Incapacitated

Another bombshell indictment has ripped the mask off America’s so-called “justice system,” and this time the rot allegedly runs straight through the black robe.

Federal prosecutors have charged four Detroit-area insiders, including a sitting Michigan judge, in what authorities describe as a years-long scheme to loot incapacitated individuals and their estates, stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from people the court was supposed to protect.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, the defendants are:

  • Nancy Williams, 59
  • Attorney Avery Bradley, 72
  • Judge Andrea Bradley-Baskin, 46
  • Dwight Rashad, 69

Bradley-Baskin is the daughter of Avery Bradley and currently serves as a judge on Michigan’s 36th District Court.

All four were charged by federal indictment with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Prosecutors also charged Bradley with wire fraud, Bradley, Bradley-Baskin, and Rashad with multiple counts of money laundering, and Bradley-Baskin with making a false statement to federal investigators.

Keep reading

Lawless Clinton Judge Permanently Blocks Trump’s Executive Order Requiring Proof of Citizenship to Vote or Register to Vote

A federal judge on Friday permanently blocked key parts of President Trump’s executive order requiring proof of citizenship to vote or register to vote.

US District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly permanently enjoined President Trump’s executive order.

Last March President Trump signed an executive order Preserving and Protecting the Integrity of American Elections:

It is the policy of my Administration to enforce Federal law and to protect the integrity of our election process.

Sec. 2. Enforcing the Citizenship Requirement for Federal Elections. To enforce the Federal prohibition on foreign nationals voting in Federal elections:

(a)(i) Within 30 days of the date of this order, the Election Assistance Commission shall take appropriate action to require, in its national mail voter registration form issued under 52 U.S.C. 20508:

(A) documentary proof of United States citizenship, consistent with 52 U.S.C. 20508(b)(3); and

(B) a State or local official to record on the form the type of document that the applicant presented as documentary proof of United States citizenship, including the date of the document’s issuance, the date of the document’s expiration (if any), the office that issued the document, and any unique identification number associated with the document as required by the criteria in 52 U.S.C. 21083(a)(5)(A), while taking appropriate measures to ensure information security.

(ii) For purposes of subsection (a) of this section, “documentary proof of United States citizenship” shall include a copy of:

(A) a United States passport;

(B) an identification document compliant with the requirements of the REAL ID Act of 2005 (Public Law 109-13, Div. B) that indicates the applicant is a citizen of the United States;

(C) an official military identification card that indicates the applicant is a citizen of the United States; or

(D) a valid Federal or State government-issued photo identification if such identification indicates that the applicant is a United States citizen or if such identification is otherwise accompanied by proof of United States citizenship.

(b) To identify unqualified voters registered in the States:

(i) the Secretary of Homeland Security shall, consistent with applicable law, ensure that State and local officials have, without the requirement of the payment of a fee, access to appropriate systems for verifying the citizenship or immigration status of individuals registering to vote or who are already registered;

Kollar-Kotelly sided with far-left Democratic groups that sued the Trump administration for having the audacity to demand that voters in US elections are actually US citizens.

The judge said Trump’s executive order violates the Constitution’s separation of powers.

Keep reading

ICE Agents Regain Authority After Appeals Court Reverses Minnesota Ruling

The Trump administration won a significant legal victory Monday after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit overturned a lower court ruling that had restricted how federal immigration agents could respond to anti-ICE protests in Minnesota, as reported by Fox News.

In a decision issued by a three-judge panel, the Eighth Circuit granted a full stay of a prior injunction that limited the ability of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to arrest, detain, pepper-spray, or otherwise respond to protesters in Minneapolis without probable cause.

The ruling allows ICE agents to continue enforcement operations without the protest-specific constraints imposed earlier this month.

The appeals court reviewed video evidence that had also been examined by the lower court and reached a different conclusion about the conduct of protesters.

“We accessed and viewed the same videos the district court did,” the panel wrote.

“What they show is observers and protesters engaging in a wide range of conduct, some of it peaceful but much of it not. They also show federal agents responding in various ways.”

The case stems from a lawsuit filed by six protesters who alleged that federal authorities violated their civil rights while carrying out immigration enforcement operations in the Twin Cities area.

Keep reading

Lawfare’s new weapon: The Habeas Corpus stunt that’s choking the life out of US courts…

If you’re wondering why immigration enforcement always grinds to a halt no matter how hard we push, here’s your answer. The problem isn’t just bad policy or weak politicians… it’s clever lawfare. And the left just found a new weapon, and they’re going crazy.

This one’s sneaky and devastatingly effective. It doesn’t require changing the law or winning elections. All it takes is flooding the courts so badly that nothing else can get done.

Let’s put it simply. It’s this type of Target “protest,” but at the court level…

Jamming up the system and walking away.

That’s exactly what’s happening right now in a federal court in Minnesota.

In just eighteen days, left-wing immigration lawyers have more than 300 so-called “emergency” habeas corpus petitions.  That’s more than half of all civil cases filed in that court so far this year.

This is an attack on the courts, and it’s working.

It’s a deliberate attempt to jam up the system and force judges to start releasing detainees before the government even has a chance to respond.  Once you see how it works, you will understand why enforcement keeps collapsing no matter how tough we get.

Keep reading

Federal judge dismisses Justice Department lawsuit seeking Oregon’s voter rolls

A federal judge in Oregon dismissed a Justice Department lawsuit seeking Oregon’s unredacted voter rolls on Monday in another setback to wide-ranging efforts by President Donald Trump’s administration to get detailed voter data from states.

In a hearing, U.S. District Judge Mustafa Kasubhai said he would dismiss the suit and issue a final written opinion in the coming days. The updated docket for the case showed that Oregon’s move to dismiss the case was granted.

Oregon Attorney General Dan Rayfield welcomed the move.

“The court dismissed this case because the federal government never met the legal standard to get these records in the first place,” he said in an emailed statement. “Oregonians deserve to know that voting laws can’t be used as a backdoor to grab their personal information.”

The Justice Department declined to comment.

Keep reading

Magistrate Judge Blocks FBI From Accessing Devices Seized From Washington Post Reporter Who Obtained Illegally Leaked Information From Pentagon Contractor

A federal magistrate judge on Wednesday blocked the FBI from accessing devices seized from the Washington Post reporter who obtained illegally leaked information from a Pentagon contractor.

Among the items seized from Natanson: 2 silver MacBook Pros and a Pink iPhone.

As previously reported, the FBI raided the home of a Washington Post reporter who obtained classified and illegally leaked information from a Pentagon contractor.

Feds executed a search warrant at the Alexandria, Virginia, home of WaPo reporter Hannah Natanson earlier this month as part of an investigation into a Maryland system administrator who has a top security clearance.

The FBI seized Natanson’s cell phone, two laptops (one personal and one work-related), and a Garmin watch.

Natanson is not the subject of the investigation.

According to The Washington Post, Natanson was at home at the time of the raid.

The contractor who stashed the classified documents at his home, Aurelio Perez-Lugones, is currently in jail.

FBI agents reportedly found classified intelligence reports in Perez-Lugones’ lunchbox and basement.

According to The Washington Post, Natanson was at home at the time of the raid.

The contractor who stashed the classified documents at his home, Aurelio Perez-Lugones, is currently in jail.

FBI agents reportedly found classified intelligence reports in Perez-Lugones’ lunchbox and basement.

Attorney General Pam Bondi said the search was conducted at the Pentagon’s request.

Keep reading

Shocking Undercover Video Shows Judges in Ohio Immigration Courts Can be Bribed to Keep Illegals in the US

Shocking undercover video obtained by Townhall shows judges in Ohio immigration courts can be bribed to keep illegal aliens in the United States.

The footage was posted to X on Tuesday morning.

The video sheds light on the underground business of smuggling illegals into the US, helping them get jobs and bribing immigration judges to rule in their favor.

A woman identified as Patricia “Pat” Golder claimed in the video that she takes some of the money given to West African migrants in exchange for her bribing judges to rule in their favor.

An undercover reporter was introduced to Golder by a woman named Cindy Reis.

“She gets them their papers. She does,” Reis told the reporter as she introduced him to Patricia Golder. “He knows about Mulberry Street.”

“I try to work with them the best I can,” Golder said.

Golder told the reporter that some of the migrants “have papers” and some don’t. She said she helps the illegals get jobs but would not name the companies because of “the threat of ICE.”

Later on in the video, Golder discloses that she visits judges at bars and restaurants.

“If I can get to the judge. You know, that’s the only person you want to talk to is the judge,” Golder says with a smile on her face.

“Wait, say that again?” the reporter said.

“If I can get to the judge it’s okay. I make conversation with them,” Golder said.

“If the judge says, “Yeah, Okay, $50,000 I send everybody to you,” she said.

“I go to the bar like everybody drink. Spot the judge. I say, ‘You work on this date?’ He’s like, ‘let me see my calendar’…give me my $50G’s,” she said.

“The judge says that?” the reporter asked in disbelief.

“He ain’t scared of nothing,” Golder said. “How they live, they pay bills just like me and you. C’mon, man.”

Keep reading