Transgender TV star arrested on child molestation and sodomy charges, mom ‘blindsided’

Reality TV star Sidney Starr, a transgender whose real name is Sidney Favors, was arrested Sunday in Georgia on felony charges of sodomy, sexual battery against a child under 16 and aggravated child molestation.

Favors is a man pretending to be a woman, and IMDB calls him an “actress” who has appeared “Star” and “Empire.” TMZ says Sidney is best known for “Love & Hip Hop: New York” and “Wild ‘n Out.”

Fox 5 Atlanta reports Favors “was taken into custody following an incident at the Embassy Suites in the 3400 block of International Boulevard” in Hapeville, Georgia.

“Booking records accuse her of performing oral sex on a minor at a hotel in Hapeville and confessing to the act,” according to TMZ.

“Because this case involves a juvenile, no additional information will be released from our agency,” the Hapeville Police Department told the station.

The probe has been turned over to the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office for prosecution.

Libs of TikTok noted: “The thing they say never happens, happened again.”

Meanwhile, TMZ reports Stephanie Favors, the mother of Sidney Favors, says she was blindsided by the child sex allegations against her child, and fully stands behind Sidney.

“Stephanie Favors tells us the allegations are completely out of character for Sidney,” she told TMZ, “and she does not believe her [biological son] would engage in sexual activity with a minor.”

Sidney Favors posted a video on TikTok dancing with mother Stephanie.

Keep reading

Idaho: Previously deported Mexican national charged with repeated sexual assault of young child

A previously deported Mexican national is facing multiple felony charges in Idaho following allegations of repeated sexual abuse involving a young child over a span of five years, state and federal law enforcement authorities confirmed.

The suspect, identified as 48-year-old Jose Oliver Mendoza-Colindres, was taken into custody after an investigation led by local law enforcement revealed a pattern of abuse that began when the victim was just 3-years-old.

The exact relationship between Mendoza-Colindres and the victim has not been publicly disclosed by law enforcement or in charging documents.

The investigation unfolded after deputies from the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office attended a forensic interview at a child care center in Pocatello. During the disclosure interview, the underage victim detailed multiple instances of sexual abuse purportedly committed by Mendoza-Colindres between the ages of 3 and 8.

“I’m showing you my love,” Mendoza-Colindres reportedly told the young child during the abuse.

According to Border Hawk, in 2020, the victim’s father even caught him sexually abusing his child during a party. “A physical altercation involving the child’s mother ensued,” the outlet noted.

“Court documents state the victim’s parents did not report the incident because they were unsure if the victim would remember the incident at her age and did not want to traumatize her. In addition, documents state the victim’s parents were concerned about the victim’s father’s immigration status,” as reported by East Idaho News.

Following the victim’s account and subsequent preliminary findings, law enforcement moved swiftly to arrest the suspect. Mendoza-Colindres has since been formally charged in Idaho state court with one count of sexual abuse of a minor under the age of 16 and two counts of lewd conduct with a minor under the age of 16.

According to records released by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Mendoza-Colindres has a history of illegal entries into the United States.

Federal records suggest that he first entered the U.S. illegally through Texas in 2002 and was formally deported back to Mexico. However, Mendoza-Colindres later re-entered the country unlawfully near California in 2007 and remained in the U.S. undetected until his recent arrest in Idaho.

On July 26th, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) lodged an immigration detainer with Idaho detention authorities, formally requesting that state officials hold Mendoza-Colindres and notify federal agents prior to any potential release.

DHS officials emphasized that since local jurisdictions in Idaho actively cooperate with federal immigration detainers, ICE intends to assume custody of the suspect to pursue deportation proceedings once state criminal charges and any resulting judicial sentences are fully resolved.

Mendoza-Colindres remains in custody awaiting further court proceedings on his state felony charges.

Keep reading

UK Puberty Blocker Trial to Begin Recruiting Children as Young as 11

A controversial impending clinical trial on puberty blocking drugs in Britain will begin on Saturday to recruit hundreds of children as young as 11-years-old.

The so-called “Pathways” trial being run by King’s College London (KCL) will start recruiting some 226 children between the ages of 11 and 16 on August 1st as it seeks to determine the benefits or risks of puberty blockers on supposedly transgender children, the BBC reported.

In 2024, a review from paediatrician Dr Hilary Cass found that previous justification for the use of such hormone-altering therapies in children was “built on shaky foundations” and thus the National Health Service (NHS) should not proscribe them.

Yet, Dr Cass said there should be an exception for clinical trials, despite the potential of permanently damaging participating children. Cass said last month that the study was “essential” to determine “whether these drugs are helpful or not”.

The clinical trial was originally set to commence in January but was delayed following legal action taken by Bayswater Support Group, which represents hundreds of concerned parents.

However, this challenge was thrown out by the High Court on Friday after Mr Justice Chamberlain ruled that the child participants would be assessed for months by doctors who will have “formed the opinion that a child has a reasonable prospect of receiving a clinical benefit from the treatment”.

Keep reading

Meet the Woke Judge Who Sentenced Minnesota Mother Shiloh Hendrix for Speech ‘Crimes’ and Learn About Her Sordid Judicial History

The far-left judge at the center of the alarming verdict in the Shiloh Hendrix case is going viral, and much has come about her judicial past. And it is not pretty.

As The Gateway Pundit’s Cassandra MacDonald reported, a Minnesota jury on Thursday night delivered a split verdict in the disorderly conduct trial of Shiloh Hendrix.

The jury found the 37-year-old mother not guilty on the count related to her words directed at the eight-year-old Somali boy who was stealing from her, but guilty on the count stemming from her comments to the man who filmed and confronted her at a Rochester playground.

Last April, Hendrix was at the park with her toddler when the boy reached into her diaper bag and took an applesauce pouch. She confronted the child and allegedly used the N-word.

A Somali man named Sharmake Beyle Omar, who was not the child’s father, began recording the scene, became extremely confrontational with Hendrix as she was holding her toddler, and continued filming as he demanded and provoked her to repeat the slur.

Following the verdict, Judge Christa M. Daily sentenced Hendrix to a $1,000 fine, 200 hours of community service, supervised probation, and a stayed 90-day jail term.

While racism is horrible and no one should condone racial slurs, punishing someone for uncouth speech is precisely what our Founders fought against. Yet, Hendrix will pay a legal price unless the sentence is overturned.

This outrageous travesty of justice becomes even more glaring when one learns of Judge Daily’s past cases.

Back in January 2023, Daily sentenced a pervert named Thomas Lee Meyer to NO JAIL TIME even though he was convicted of four felony charges of possessing pornographic work.

The victims were reportedly 6 to 8 years old.

Back in August 2024, a 22-year-old Mississippi man named Trashun Haywood was convicted of first and second-degree assault and sentenced to 5 years in prison.

Haywood had repeatedly stabbed a 26-year-old Rochester man with a pocket knife after the two men got into an argument at an apartment complex in northwest Rochester on Christmas Eve of 2021.

The victim suffered stab wounds to his neck, abdomen, and arm. The injuries were so severe that medical personnel at the St. Mary’s Hospital Emergency Department had to perform “life-saving measures.”

But Daily decided to waive 4-1/2 years of the sentence. She said she did so because Haywood eventually admitted to the stabbing and expressed remorse.

Keep reading

Meta worker who developed ‘digital experiences for kids’ admits to trying to sext child in undercover NYC sting

A New York City engineer who said he created “digital experiences for kids” at social media giant Meta was busted after he admitted to trying to sext a 13-year-old during an undercover sting.

Josh Felker, 44, who’s now on leave from the Facebook parent company, admitted he had been grooming and sexting someone he thought was a teen girl during a sting by Predator Poachers Long Island, a vigilante group that seeks to catch would-be pervs.

“Even though inappropriate things had already gone on, I just almost wish I could be her dad,” Felker, who is married and has a small child, shockingly told a member of the group posing as his would-be victim’s grandmother on the phone, according to video of the encounter set to be released Monday.

Felker, who listed his job on a now-deleted LinkedIn account as an Engineering Manager who built “digital experiences for kids” for Meta reached out to the group’s 13-year-old “decoy account” in May and has been messaging them regularly since, the group said. 

It didn’t take long before Felker allegedly started making a slew of sick remarks — including trying to teach the girl how to masturbate — while sending multiple photos and videos of himself doing the same and even trying to set up days to meet her in person, Mike Villani, one of the predator catchers who led the poach, told The Post. 

Keep reading

Canada’s Supreme Court restores mandatory jail time for child sex predators

Canada’s Supreme Court again restored a mandatory minimum sentence for those who have been convicted of trying to engage in sex acts with minors under age 18.

The restoration of a mandatory six-month jail sentence came after a 7-2 decision by the Supreme Court on July 10.

The new ruling means that a May 2024 decision by the Quebec Court of Appeal, which ruled that a mandatory minimum sentence for trying to engage in sex with a minor was unconstitutional, is now null.

The appeal of the mandatory minimum sentence came from a case involving then-61-year-old Mario Denis, who was convicted of communicating online with a minor for trying to obtain sexual services. Denis had clicked on an ad offering underage escorts that was a police sting operation and was arrested when he went to a room he thought the underage girl was in.

While Denis was found guilty and given a six-month sentence, he appealed that his sentence violated his Charter rights because it was cruel and unusual punishment. As a result, the Quebec Court of Appeal agreed with Denis that a six-month sentence was indeed unconstitutional, but his sentence was not reduced.

The recent court ruling is at odds with a 2025 Supreme Court ruling that found a mandatory one-year sentence for possessing or accessing child pornography is “unconstitutional.”

This ruling was blasted by both Conservative and even non-Conservative politicians alike, with Manitoba Premier Wab Kinew saying anyone caught with child pornography should be “buried under the prison.”

Despite the outrage from left and right provincial leaders, the Canadian government under Prime Minister Mark Carney said it would not be looking to overturn via a constitutional tool the recent Canadian Supreme Court ruling that a mandatory one-year sentence for possessing or accessing child pornography is “unconstitutional.”

Child pornography and the sex trafficking of minors is a growing problem in Canada and the world.

As LifeSiteNews columnist Jonathon Van Maren noted in a recent blog, Canada is one of the world’s largest exporters of pornography.

Keep reading

Remains of 22 more babies increases total to 99 found at Ireland site: authorities

The remains of 22 more babies were recovered from the site of a former institution for unmarried mothers and their children in Ireland, bringing the total number of bodies found during an ongoing excavation to 99, authorities announced.

The Office of the Director of Authorized Intervention at Tuam (ODAIT) on Wednesday said the discoveries were made at the site known as the former Mother and Baby Institution, which was operated by the Bon Secours Sisters, an order of Catholic nuns, from 1925 to 1961.

The remains were found in coffins in an area identified in historical records as a burial ground, but later covered with asphalt and gravel and used as a driveway.

“As detailed in previous updates, the evidence ODAIT has recovered is consistent with this area being part of a burial ground from the time of the operation of the Mother and Baby Institution and it falls within an area identified in historical documents as a ‘burial ground,'” ODAIT noted in a news release.

“This location was previously covered with bitumen and gravel and used for vehicular access, according to ODAIT. There were no surface markers to indicate the presence of burials.”

ODAIT said the remains of 77 babies were previous recovered from the area “and earlier historic burials were identified beneath these.”

The recovery effort began in 2025 after years of investigations into the institution. People reported that historian Catherine Corless uncovered records showing 796 infants and young children died while the home was in operation, with many of the children having no recorded burial sites.

A previous excavation confirmed human remains beneath the property, prompting the Irish government to authorize a full forensic excavation.

Keep reading

ICE Arrests Illegal Previously Deported FIVE TIMES After Explicit Texts Sent to ICE Agent He Thought Was a 14-Year-Old Girl

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced the arrest of an illegal caught up in a sting operation.

Federico Pascual-Jimenez, from Mexico, thought he was sending sexually explicit text messages to a 14-year-old girl.

It was, in fact, an ICE agent.

In his texts, Pascual-Jimenez said he thought “age doesn’t matter.”

ICE announced on X, “.@ICEgov has ARRESTED a criminal illegal PEDOPHILE.”

“Federico Pascual-Jimenez, from Mexico, believed he was sending text messages to a 14-year-old girl who was actually an ICE agent. Pascual-Jimenez sent sexually explicit texts and said he thought ‘age doesn’t matter.’”

“This sicko’s criminal history includes a conviction for DUI, and he has been deported 5 TIMES in the past.”

“ICE is working with officials in South Dakota to ensure he is NEVER released into our streets again.”

Keep reading

Minnesota’s Largest Paper Cheers Tim Walz For Pardoning Child Rapist, Says He Was Justified Because of Jan 6

A man who raped a 10-year-old child repeatedly is now back in his native Laos — no thanks to Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, who had pardoned the man who had a removal order due to his criminal history.

It took intervention from Secretary of State Marco Rubio to get the man’s legal status revoked after the pardon.

But the biggest paper in Minnesota, the Minnesota Star Tribune, is hailing Gov. Walz’s decision. Their reason to allow a child rapist to walk the streets of Minnesota when it could be deported? The events of Jan. 6, 2021, of course.

One does have to applaud the folks at the Star Tribune for ingenuity, if here unleashed in a manner that is profoundly sick. Tou Lue Vang, the man in question, told investigators he raped the girl in question because in his society, this was considered normal. In fact, he told police this was “a mistake,” but “a minor thing,” and he didn’t mean the victim’s age. Apparently, child rape was little more severe than a fender-bender in his mind.

The fact that he didn’t receive a removal order until earlier this year should have been an outrage in and of itself, but what happened next was why we’re still discussing this. In the intervening years, the convicted child rapist (who ended up just spending eight months in confinement at a county facility despite receiving a 12-year state prison sentence initially) has built a life in the United States, with children of his own.

This was effectively the reason behind the decision to pardon him, which received a 4-2 vote from the Minnesota Clemency Review Commission and a unanimous decision to pardon from Walz, Democrat state Attorney General Keith Ellison, and state Supreme Court Chief Justice Natalie Hudson, a Walz appointee.

“The victim supports this pardon. His [Vang’s] wife stayed and has forgiven. He also [has] immigration concerns. He has remorse and was discharged from probation,” said the head of the Minnesota Clemency Review Commission in her decision.

Keep reading

Oregon Sees Disturbing Spike In Gender Transition Therapy For Children

If you’re curious to see what the US would look like under an entrenched progressive regime, deep blue states like Oregon offer special insight.  Four years of woke Democrats running the show under the Biden Administration was bad enough – Pride flags draped across the White House and naked transgenders dancing across the lawn was an embarrassing moment for the nation. 

However, for people living on the West Coast, the agenda continues unabated.

The children of blue states are still on the menu, and Oregon is surpassing them all with an acceleration of gender-based indoctrination.  According to a recent study published in Oxford Academic’s Research Connections, children in Oregon are up to three times more likely to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria compared to the national average.

The study maintains that the rate of gender treatments in Oregon remains “rare”, but when the numbers are compared to most states across the country a disturbing trend becomes visible.  Using insurance data as a baseline, the authors note that between 2016 and 2023, roughly 1 in 240 girls and 1 in 630 boys in Oregon received cross-sex hormones by age 17.  These rates are about 3x the national average for girls and 2x for boys (even higher – 4x to 5x – at ages 14 -15). 

Oregon is the only U.S. state to formally adopt WPATH standards of care. This expands Medicaid coverage for hormones and surgeries, in many cases with no age minimums.  The state also passed shield laws, which allow 15-year-olds to consent without parental notification.

Keep reading