Treasury Sec. Scott Bessent Announces MASSIVE Cash Rewards for Insiders Who Expose Government Fraud – Promises 10-30% Cut to Blow the Whistle!

Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent has just declared open season on government waste, fraud, and abuse. The message to the swamp is clear: We are coming for you, and we are paying your colleagues to help us do it.

On Friday, the U.S. Department of the Treasury announced the launch of a new whistleblower initiative aimed at rooting out fraud, money laundering, sanctions violations, and abuse of government benefits.

As part of the program, Treasury will establish a dedicated website where whistleblowers can confidentially submit information about financial misconduct and taxpayer-funded fraud operations.

“Treasury is strengthening the fight against fraud, money laundering, and sanctions violations. Today, [Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)] launched a webpage to confidentially accept whistleblower tips, which may lead to financial rewards,” Treasury Department announced on X.

In a statement, Bessent said, “President Trump has been clear that Americans have a right to know that their tax dollars are not being diverted to fund acts of global terror or to fund luxury cars for fraudsters. At Treasury, we follow the money. We did it with the mafia, we have done it with the cartels, and we’re doing it with the Somali fraudsters. We are going to offer whistleblower payments to anyone who wants to tell us the who, what, when, where, and how this fraud and money laundering has occurred.”

Keep reading

Minnesota Fraud Whistleblower Claims She Was Subjected to ‘Smear Campaign’ After Reporting Concerns to State

The fallout continues in Minnesota over the explosive allegations of fraud from last month.

One whistleblower is now going on record, saying that she was subjected to a smear campaign after reporting her concerns to the state, saying she was even accused of being a racist.

The most troubling part of these reports for leaders in Minnesota is that they support the idea that they knew this fraud was happening and did nothing to stop it. People need to be prosecuted for this.

FOX News reports:

Minnesota DHS whistleblower details ‘smear campaign’ after reporting fraud concerns to state

A Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) whistleblower said she has been raising red flags about fraud in the state since 2019, but has faced only unyielding retaliation in response, calling Gov. Tim Walz’s assertion that he was unaware of the problem “absolutely false.”

Faye Bernstein, who has worked for Minnesota’s DHS for two decades in contract management and compliance, said she was subjected to a “smear campaign” for trying to make leadership aware of illegal contracting practices. She said she was called “racist” and that her work responsibilities were diminished.

“There is just a continuous effort to stifle you, to shut you up. And it is impossible to overcome,” Bernstein said on “Saturday in America.”

Federal prosecutors estimate that up to $9 billion was stolen through a network of fraudulent fronts posing as daycare centers, food programs and health clinics. The majority of those charged, so far, in the ongoing investigation are part of Minnesota’s Somali population.

Rather than receiving thanks for speaking out about irregularities within the contracting process, Bernstein wrote in a letter obtained exclusively by “Saturday in America” that the “nearly unbearable retaliation” she faced also included being “trespassed from all DHS-owned or leased property” and investigated “at a great cost to the state.”

To make matters worse, the fraud allegations just keep coming.

Keep reading

Trump Reportedly Gives ‘Green Light’ to New UAP Investigations

President Trump has allegedly instructed the Department of Defense to allow outside access to several of the nation’s most secretive military sites. Missouri Congressman Eric Burlison, a member of the House Oversight Committee, is seeking physical evidence of Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) following whistleblower testimony regarding non-human craft.

During an interview on the Aliens Last Night podcast, Burlison claimed the White House has backed his request to visit Area 51, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Naval Air Station Patuxent River, and AUTEC in the Bahamas. He also mentioned a massive and classified object located outside the US that is allegedly housed within a large structure. Burlison stated that he intends to verify claims of archived records, unusual materials, and biological remains.

While the Pentagon officially denies possessing extraterrestrial technology, Burlison asserts that the administration is now prioritizing transparency. This push for access follows accounts from whistleblowers such as David Grusch, which Burlison cites as the catalyst for his investigation. Though rumors circulate regarding a formal disclosure announcement on July 8, 2026—around the anniversary of the Roswell incident—official confirmation is pending.

Keep reading

GOP senator excoriates NY Times for bad reporting on Arctic Frost, IDs reporters by name

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley on Thursday slammed the New York Times over its reporting on whistleblowers, which he claimed intended to discredit real whistleblowers who were shedding light on misconduct.

Grassley said the series of reports, which were done by New York Times reporters Glenn Thrush, Alan Feuer and Adam Goldman, date back to 2023 when Goldman wrote a report that was “designed to undermine my exposure of former FBI agent [Timothy] Thibault’s political conduct.”

“Goldman wrote his article before knowing all the facts,” Grassley claimed during floor remarks. “For one, Thibault was found to have violated the Hatch Act for anti-Trump political conduct at work. Second, Goldman’s article didn’t account for emails I released last year showing Thibault violated the FBI’s rules in opening and advancing Arctic Frost.”

Grassley said another article from last year attempted to dismiss Arctic Frost concerns by stating the FBI “took normal bureaucratic steps and precautions” when looking into the case. 

“Was this supposed to be an opinion piece on behalf of terminated FBI agents or a real news article?” Grassley questioned. “Normal steps weren’t taken.”

The senator admitted that the House and Senate are now receiving oversight documents they requested years ago, but that the production was because of cooperation from the Trump administration.

“To Attorney General [Pam] Bondi and [FBI] Director [Kash] Patel’s credit, they’ve done better in that regard than any of their predecessors,” Grassley said. “Am I fully satisfied? Of course not. But Bondi and Patel deserve credit, and if the Biden administration had done the same, I’d give them credit, too.”

Grassley also slammed the New York Times for its coverage of the Mar-a-Lago raid, accusing the outlet of mischaracterizing his post that the raid was a “miscarriage of justice,” because it did not include his full comment.

The senator additionally claimed the outlet accused his trusted whistleblowers of violating the law by disclosing subpoenas from Jack Smith, which they shared with Congress and not the media. 

Keep reading

Secret whistleblower complaint against Tulsi Gabbard finally shared after eight-month standoff

A secret whistleblower complaint against Tulsi Gabbard that had been held in a locked safe has finally been shared with Congress after an eight-month standoff. 

Inspector General Christopher Fox, the intelligence community watchdog, on Monday evening carried by hand the highly classified allegation to a select group of lawmakers, according to CBS News. 

The document was reviewed on a ‘read-and-return’ basis by members and staff of the Gang of Eight, the small bipartisan group who oversee America’s spy agencies. 

The whistleblower complaint filed against the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) by a staffer in May alleged that a highly classified report was deliberately suppressed for political reasons.

The complainant also claimed that an intelligence agency’s legal office failed to refer a potential crime to the Justice Department, also for political reasons.

No other details of the whistleblower complaint were made public as Fox stressed only one previous case required such tightly controlled disclosure to Congress.

Fox told lawmakers in a letter approved for public release on Tuesday that the complaint was ‘administratively closed’ by his predecessor in June and no further action was taken. 

‘If the same or similar matter came before me today, I would likely determine that the allegations do not meet the statutory definition of “urgent concern,”‘ Fox wrote.

Keep reading

HERE WE GO AGAIN: CIA, Clinton-Linked Trump Impeachment Originator Peddles New ‘Whistleblower’ Intel Complaint.

The lawyer who spearheaded the first failed partisan impeachment effort against President Donald J. Trump is now setting his sights on Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Tulsi Gabbard, complaining that his client’s complaint has yet to be sent to Congress due to classification issues.

The classified whistleblower complaint has remained stuck inside Gabbard’s agency for months, prompting an unusual internal standoff and drawing attention to the lawyer representing the whistleblower, Andrew P. Bakaj, known for his role in President Trump’s first impeachment case.

The current complaint was submitted in May 2025 to the intelligence community’s inspector general and was classified at a level that has complicated its handling. According to people familiar with the matter, the document has been stored in a secure safe accessible only under strict protocols.

Bakaj has publicly complained about the situation, saying, “From my experience, it is confounding for [Gabbard’s office] to take weeks—let alone eight months—to transmit a disclosure to Congress.”

Gabbard’s office has pushed back strongly, rejecting claims that it is obstructing the process. Officials have characterized the allegations as “baseless and politically motivated,” arguing that the complaint presents unique classification and jurisdictional challenges that must be resolved before any congressional notification can occur.

Bakaj, the chief legal counsel at the nonprofit Whistleblower Aid, has repeatedly pressed intelligence officials to transmit the complaint to Congress. He previously served as lead attorney for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officer whose 2019 whistleblower disclosure helped trigger the first failed impeachment of President Trump during his first term. Later reports revealed the whistleblower had direct ties to the Biden family’s business affairs in Ukraine.

Bakaj’s continued involvement in sensitive national security complaints appears to reinforce perceptions that whistleblower mechanisms are being abused as political weapons. In the current case, intelligence officials say the inspector general determined some of the allegations against Gabbard lacked credibility, while being unable to assess other claims. Bakaj has disputed that characterization, saying he was never informed that any part of the complaint had been deemed not credible.

Keep reading

Secret whistleblower complaint against Tulsi Gabbard sends shockwaves through DC: ‘Grave damage to national security’

Donald Trump‘s spy chief Tulsi Gabbard is accused of wrongdoing in a whistleblower complaint so highly classified it has been sealed inside a safe.

The sensitive allegations against Gabbard have triggered months of debate over how to present the complaint to Congress, amid warnings it could cause ‘grave damage to national security,’ the Wall Street Journal reports. 

The ‘cloak-and-dagger mystery’ implicates a second government agency, and raises claims of executive privilege that may involve the White House, officials said.

The whistleblower accuses Gabbard of stonewalling the complaint by refusing to provide the necessary security guidance for congressional lawmakers to review it.

The intelligence community’s inspector general received the complaint last May, according to a November letter sent by the whistleblower’s lawyer to Gabbard.

A spokeswoman for Gabbard acknowledged the existence of the complaint but claimed it was ‘baseless and politically motivated.’

Gabbard’s office also said it was not stonewalling the whistleblower’s allegations but navigating a unique set of circumstances in order to resolve the classified complaint.

A representative for the inspector general told the Journal that it had determined some specific allegations were not credible. The whistleblower’s lawyer, Andrew Bakaj, said they were never informed that any determinations were reached.

The November letter Bakaj wrote to Gabbard was shared with House and Senate intelligence panels, but lawmakers have not received the complaint months later. 

Democratic congressional aides on the intelligence committees have tried to probe for details of the complaint in recent weeks but have not been successful.

The information divulged by the whistleblower is so highly classified that not even Bakaj has been able to view it.

Watchdog experts and former intelligence officials claim the delay in sending the complaint to Congress is unprecedented.

The inspector general is usually required to assess whether the complaint is credible to share with lawmakers within three weeks of receiving it.

The Daily Mail cannot confirm the substance of the allegations.

Director of National Intelligence spokeswoman Olivia Coleman said: ‘This is a classic case of a politically motivated individual weaponizing their position in the Intelligence Community, submitting a baseless complaint and then burying it in highly classified information to create 1) false intrigue, 2) a manufactured narrative, and 3) conditions which make it substantially more difficult to produce “security guidance” for transmittal to Congress.’

The controversy comes as Gabbard has been sidelined in the Trump administration over major national security matters, including Venezuela and Iran.

Keep reading

They Trained Us How to Hide Kids’ Gender Changes from Mom and Dad: Teacher Whistleblower

A former public school teacher in Olympia, Washington, says educators were instructed to conceal sensitive student information from parents, including changes to gender identity and pronouns, during his time working in the Olympia School District.

Ryan Defant, who now teaches at Evergreen Christian School in Olympia, made the claims while describing his experience as a teacher at Centennial Elementary.

Defant said that during multiple staff meetings, teachers were trained on how to use internal systems to keep certain student information hidden from parents.

“My name is Ryan Defant right now. I’m currently teaching at Evergreen Christian school, and I live in Olympia, Washington. I used to work at Centennial Elementary in the Olympia School District, and I can recall several staff meetings where we were trained and showed how we can hide information from parents using our skyward program,” Defant said.

Skyward is a widely used student information system that allows families to access grades, attendance records, and other school-related information.

According to Defant, teachers were instructed on how to enter data into the system in a way that blocked parental access.

“Skyward program was where we did our grades and attendance and information for families to access, but we had a teacher, and a couple teachers actually train us on how we can input information into skyward that was behind a wall that parents couldn’t access,” he said.

Keep reading

In echoes of Minneapolis, whistleblower says Maine company bilked Medicaid dollars

Ahealth services contractor in Maine founded by a Somali immigrant is now accused by a whistleblower of defrauding the state’s Medicaid program, raising concerns in Congress that fraud in government programs is more widespread than previously known.

The recent charges from last month connected to a $1 billion fraud ring among Somali immigrants in Minneapolis, Minnesota, have focused renewed attention from lawmakers on rooting out fraud in federally-funded programs across the country. 

Just days after the Minnesota fraud ring surfaced in the national conversation, a whistleblower who worked for a health services contractor in Maine came forward in a public interview and alleged the company, Gateway Community Services, defrauded the state’s Medicaid program for years. 

The company was founded by Abdullahi Ali, a Somali-American who also ran for office, a position equivalent to governor, in a Somali state. At the time, he was serving as Gateway’s executive director. 

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, says that he plans to probe the cases in both Minnesota and Maine to determine whether similar fraud using public dollars exists elsewhere. He believes there is a high chance his committee will find more.  

“This does appear that it’s a very organized scheme in multiple states with groups of Somalis,” Comer said in an interview with NewsNation, which first aired the whistleblower’s allegations. “I would go out on a limb and say this is happening in other states with other social programs with other groups,” Comer said.

Keep reading

‘Obvious Mental Disability’: FBI Insider Raises Doubts About Man Charged As J6 Pipe-Bomber

An FBI whistleblower has come forward with perspectives that raise concerns that the bureau has charged an innocent person with planting bombs at Democratic and Republican headquarters on Jan 5, 2021, according to Kentucky Republican Rep. Thomas Massie. 

“The FBI employee disclosing this information to me doesn’t believe the FBI has arrested a person who is capable or motivated, or even interested enough in affairs outside of his own small world, to execute the J6 pipe bomb plot on his own,” wrote Massie in a Friday afternoon thread on X, noting that this was Massie’s “personal conclusion” about the whistleblower. 

Nearly five years after two pipe bombs were found at RNC and DNC headquarters on Jan 6, 2001, the FBI earlier this month arrested Brian J. Cole Jr. of Woodbridge, Virginia. He was charged with transporting an explosive device across state lines with the intent to either kill, injure, or intimidate, or to unlawfully damage property. He was also charged with attempted malicious destruction by means of explosive materials. The arrest came after mounting doubts that the FBI and other authorities were earnestly investigating the crime. Many theorized that, even worse than slow-rolling the probe, the feds were actively covering something up.  

Keep reading