Neo-Nazi sent to women’s prison after changing gender

A prominent right-wing extremist who once dismissed transgender people as fascists and “parasites on society” has won permission to serve a prison sentence in a German women’s jail after formally changing gender.

Marla-Svenja Liebich, 53, who until December went by the first name Sven, was convicted of inciting hatred, criminal insults and trespassing and handed an 18-month sentence for, among other things, trying to sell a baseball bat over the internet as a “deportation aid”.

Questions are now being raised as to whether the neo-Nazi exploited a recent reform that made it significantly easier for people to alter their officially registered gender.

Under previous German law, gender reassignment required two separate supporting opinions from medical specialists. In November, however, the last government’s self-determination act reduced the threshold to simply signing a form at a local registry office.

Liebich has been a leader on the east German extreme-right scene since the Nineties, and ran the regional chapter of an explicitly Nazi organisation called Blood and Honour in Saxony-Anhalt. Blood and Honour was banned in 2000.

Liebich later organised numerous demonstrations in Halle, his native city, where the local branch of Germany’s domestic intelligence agency described Liebich’s activities as “unparalleled” across the entire country.

In recent years Liebich has campaigned energetically in support of the Putin regime and its war against Ukraine, selling the Russian ultra-nationalist “Z” symbol through his various social media channels.

Keep reading

Bob’s blunders? Male inmate in women’s prison assaults female under WA governor’s trans policy

Bob Ferguson is the most unpopular Washington state governor in his first six months in more than 30 years, with fewer than one-in-three registered voters giving him “excellent” or “good” marks, according to a recent poll

The Democrat may be headed for even worse poll numbers in the wake of a new reported assault against a female inmate by a male inmate with a documented history of physical and sexual assault of both adult and child females, in and out of prison, whose placement in a women’s facility is possible under a gender identity policy Ferguson championed.

America First Policy Institute threatened to sue the Washington Department of Corrections and Washington Corrections Center for Women in an Aug. 13 letter if they do not “take immediate and concrete measures to protect the females in your custody” by revoking the “Transgender Inmate Policy and immediately removing all biological males from the facility.”

It posted a recording of the unidentified female inmate describing the alleged Aug. 7 assault by six-foot-four-inch Christopher Scott Williams, who reportedly pleaded guilty to “third-degree assault with sexual motivation” as a 16-year-old on his 9-year-old sister and was subsequently twice convicted for failing to register as a sex offender.

“She is an entire foot shorter than the male who attacked her,” AFPI senior attorney Leigh Ann O’Neill told Just the News, describing Williams’ accuser. O’Neill said the recording was edited down from “around 20 minutes” to just the portions where the female inmate “describes what happened” with Williams.

The Daily Caller News Foundation reported July 1 that Williams had been inexplicably transferred back to a male prison June 20, but the same inmate tracking system for victims now shows Williams – identified as female – was back in WCCW as of July 10

AFPI’s letter traces the brief removal to a lawsuit alleging Williams repeatedly violated his female cellmate Mozzy Clark three years ago, as documented in her ongoing lawsuit against the state, DOC and several officials.

Keep reading

Ex-Space Force sergeant Orest Schur sentenced to 54 years in prison for fatally shooting suspected teen car thief

A former US Space Force sergeant who fired multiple rounds at two suspected carjackers outside his home, killing a 14-year-old, has been sentenced to over half a century in jail.

Orest Schur, 29, became emotional as he apologized for murdering 14-year-old Xavier Kirk before he was sentenced to 54 years in prison for the 2023 fatal shooting, the Adams and Broomfield Counties District Attorney’s Office announced.

“I am sorry for the events that occurred that night, for the pain, for the grief and trauma that have followed and for the impact that my case had on so many lives,” a tearful Schur told an Aurora, Colo., courtroom on Aug. 15.

The deadly shooting also left a 13-year-old hospitalized.

Schur, then a technical sergeant with the US Space Force based in Aurora, was awakened by a car alarm outside his apartment around 11 p.m. July 5, 2023.

The then-27-year-old grabbed a pistol and ran outside to his Hyundai Elantra, where he spotted two people dressed in all black attempting to break into the car.

Schur confronted the individuals, but the would-be carjackers fled in another car.

The sergeant gave chase in his car and fired multiple rounds at the teens.

The fleeing car crashed into the backyard fence of a home four blocks south of Schur’s residence.

Keep reading

Palestinians detained over 7 Oct attack face ‘no charges, no trial’: Report

Israeli authorities have yet to prosecute or charge a single person over Hamas’s Operation Al-Aqsa Flood on 7 October 2023, despite tens of thousands of arrests made since the attack. 

According to public records cited by the New York Times (NYT), several hundred Palestinians have been detained on suspicion of direct involvement in the operation. At least 200 remain in custody. 

Army officials have said dozens were arrested in or around Israeli settlements during the time of the operation. 

Israel also holds around 2,700 others who were taken from Gaza since then, suspected of Hamas affiliation but not necessarily direct involvement in Operation Al-Aqsa Flood. 

The human rights of these prisoners have been systematically violated by Israel. They have not been charged or given trials, and are held in harsh conditions. Media censorship and gag orders have kept details on their situation hidden. 

Lawyer Nadine Abu Arafeh said the way Israel is holding the prisoners “effectively erases these individuals from public awareness and strips them of fundamental rights.”

“Families in Gaza live with questions: Are their loved ones alive?” she added. 

Israeli authorities are “stretched beyond capacity,” former senior Israeli prosecutor Moran Gez told NYT. As a result, there have been delays in the 7 October cases moving forward. 

Simcha Rothman, an Israeli lawmaker from the ruling coalition, put the blame on state prosecutors for failing to adapt legal proceedings to the “unusual scale and nature of the attack.” 

Yulia Malinovsky, an Israeli opposition lawmaker, said Tel Aviv fears that pursuing the 7 October cases could ignite public scrutiny of the government and the Israeli army’s failure to prevent the operation. 

“They don’t want that discourse,” she said. 

The Knesset recently passed an initial vote on a bill to set up a tribunal to try suspects linked to the attack. It requires several more votes and could take months before detainees start going to court. 

Gez, the prosecutor who spoke with NYT, had said in January 2025 – nearing two years since the operation – that there were still zero complaints of sexual violence committed by Palestinians on 7 October. 

“The biggest difficulty is evidentiary. Using evidence to link a specific crime to a specific defendant when dealing with dozens of crime scenes, where hundreds of suspects were caught and thousands of offenses were committed, is almost impossible,” Gez said at the time, noting that ordinary laws of evidence are not suitable in this case” and admitting that Israel has very little evidence against any specific individual. 

The UN has also noted a lack of forensic evidence, testimonies, or eyewitness accounts. While Hebrew and western media continued to push narratives of mass rape on 7 October, Palestinian prisoners were being subjected to sexual violence by their Israeli jailers. 

In July last year, Israeli settlers rioted against the decision to arrest soldiers responsible for brutally raping and torturing a Palestinian prisoner at the Sde Teiman detention center – known as Israel’s Guantanamo. 

Keep reading

Human Rights Watch says Israeli airstrike on Iranian prison was an ‘apparent war crime’

Human Rights Watch alleged Thursday that an Israeli airstrike on a notorious Iranian prison was “an apparent war crime”, while also accusing Tehran of harming and disappearing prisoners after the attack.

Israel struck Evin Prison in Tehran, one of Iran’s most notorious detention facilities for political activists and dissidents, on June 23, during its 12-day war with the Islamic Republic.

The strikes during visiting hours hit Evin Prison’s main southern entrance, another northern entrance and other areas of the complex, destroying buildings that had medical facilities and prison wards.

The Iranian authorities initially said at least 71 people were killed during the airstrike, among them civilians including inmates, visiting relatives, and prison staff. Iranian media later raised that number to 80. It was unclear why Israel targeted the prison.

Human Rights Watch said the attack was “unlawfully indiscriminate” and that there was no evidence of an advance warning or a military target before striking the prison complex, which it estimates holds over 1,500 prisoners.

“To make matters worse, Israeli forces put at grave risk prisoners who were already victims of Iranian authorities’ brutal repression,” said Michael Page, the rights group’s deputy Middle East director.

Keep reading

Counterterrorism and Special Ops Forces Deployed to Protect Ghislaine Maxwell’s Life in Texas Prison

Ghislaine Maxwell, the convicted sex trafficker and accomplice to Jeffrey Epstein, should be safe from any potential threats against her life.

The New York Sun has revealed that special ops and counterterrorism forces have been deployed to her prison facility in Texas after she received a barrage of death threats.

Their report states:

Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime paramour and closest associate, Ghislaine Maxwell, has received death threats since her surprise transfer to a minimum-security prison camp at Bryan, Texas, prompting federal corrections officials to call in the Bureau of Prisons’ Counter Terrorism and Special Operations units to considerably beef up its security at the facility, The New York Sun has learned.

“There have been death threats received,” a source close to the investigation tells the Sun. “They are focused on the outside looking in, as opposed to the happenings inside the camp.”

Members of the BOP’s Special Operations Response Team have been working around the Federal Prison Camp Bryan’s entrance and perimeter to monitor outside threats against Maxwell. The French and British socialite is serving a 20-year prison sentence for sex trafficking and is trying to negotiate a commutation of her sentence amid enormous, renewed public interest in the Epstein case that has put pressure on President Trump.

The BOP has also deployed its Counter Terrorism Unit, typically used to monitor the communications and activities for “terrorist offenders” incarcerated in its system, to monitor threats inside Camp Bryan. Both teams have been working inside Camp Bryan since Maxwell’s transfer there last week.

A spokesperson for the Federal Bureau of Prisons refused to confirm the operation, saying they do not comment on specific cases.

Keep reading

Jeffrey Epstein’s Longtime Butler Says There is ‘No Way’ He Killed Himself — Was Confident of Securing Bail Before His Death

Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime butler has said there is “no way” the pedophile financier killed himself in prison.

In an interview with The Telegraph, Epstien’s butler of 18 years, Valdson Vieira Cotrin, said that Epstein “loved life too much” and was confident of securing bail before his apparent suicide.

“I am like his brother, “ he explained. “I don’t believe this was suicide. He loved life too much.”

However, Cotrin also appeared to be in denial about Epstein’s litany of sexual crimes.

“I was his chauffeur, his cook, his housekeeper,” he continued. “I did everything in Paris, I was his only full-time, paid-up employee and worked for him from 2001 until his death.”

“If someone could have seen something, it’s Valdson, there’s no one else.”

Cotrin’s partner Maria Gomes de Melo, who also knew Epstein personally, shares her husband’s view that there was foul play at hand.

“On the Saturday late, we got the news that he had hanged himself, and honestly, he loved life too much to float away like that,” she said.

FBI Director Kash Patel recently insisted during an interview on Joe Rogan that he accepted the official report that Epstein had indeed commited suicide, although this detail remains highly disputed.

“We’ve reviewed all the information, and the American public is going to get as much as we can release,” Patel said at the time. “He killed himself,”

“I’m working my ass off along with the leadership at the Bureau and DOJ to get you what we’re allowed to give you.”

”And you’re gonna get the video of the cell, and you’re gonna see for yourself, and we will never be able to convince everyone.”

Keep reading

Ghislaine Maxwell is quietly moved to cushy new ‘Club Fed’ prison as she pushes for deal to tell all on Epstein, his associates

Notorious sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell has quietly been moved to a cushy prison camp known as a “Club Fed” as she tries to hash out a deal to divulge her sordid secrets about late pedophile ex Jeffrey Epstein.

The 63-year-old convicted child sex pest was transferred from a lockup in Florida to the minimum-security prison camp in Bryan, Texas, the federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) confirmed to The Post on Friday.

No reason was given for the move, but it comes days after she met Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche twice while trying to seek immunity and a deal to spill her secrets about Epstein.

The notorious madam — who is serving 20 years for helping Epstein groom and abuse underage girls — is now in a prison for nonviolent inmates who are allowed to roam the grounds with “limited or no perimeter fencing,” according to the BOP’s website.

She will be neighbors with well-known white-collar criminals, including Elizabeth Holmes, the disgraced fraudster convicted of ripping off investors in her now-defunct blood-testing company Theranos, as well as Real Housewives of Salt Lake star and convicted scammer Jen Shah.

Keep reading

Exonerated Missouri woman sues police for conspiracy and coverup that put her in prison for 43 years

Sandra Hemme’s federal lawsuit accuses St. Joseph Police of suppressing and destroying evidence that pointed to a fellow officer who was guilty of the 1980 murder. Before being freed last year, Hemme served the longest sentence of any wrongly convicted woman in American history.

Sandra Hemme, the Missouri woman who spent 43 years in prison for a murder she did not commit, has sued the city of St. Joseph and eight police officers in a 10-count federal lawsuit alleging malicious prosecution, a coerced confession and conspiracy.

“There was never any objective evidence tying Plaintiff (Hemme) to the crime,” the lawsuit alleges.

The lawsuit also points the finger at a former police officer, Michael Holman, as the killer of librarian Patricia Jeschke in 1980.

“To protect Holman, the Defendants concealed evidence of his guilt and chose not to follow the evidence leading to Holman,” according to the lawsuit. Holman died in 2015.

Hemme served the longest sentence of any wrongly convicted woman in American history, her lawyers have said. She was finally exonerated and freed last year after a lengthy legal battle that saw the Missouri Attorney General fighting to overturn her innocence ruling.

A year ago, in July 2024, Livingston County Circuit Court Judge Ryan Horsman overturned Hemme’s conviction — writing that she was “the victim of a manifest injustice.”

Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey battled all the way to the state Supreme Court to keep Hemme in prison. She won her final freedom after the Missouri Court of Appeals rejected all of Bailey’s arguments, and in March the Buchanan County prosecutor declined to refile charges.

Keep reading

New Epstein Prison Video Investigation Uncovers Irregularities: Cursor Activity and Orange Object Detected

A new investigation into the Epstein prison video released by the Department of Justice reveals several discrepancies.

Recall that it was Jason Sullivan at The Gateway Pundit who first reported on the missing minute in the video that was released to the public.

CBS News’ investigative report revealed that video forensic analysis revealed several major irregularities in the DOJ’s 10-hour and 52-minute Epstein prison video.

One irregularity that has debunked the DOJ claims was that a cursor was spotted moving around in the video around 11:24 p.m.

Previously, the DOJ stated they released “raw footage” of inside the cell block where Epstein was jailed, but video forensic experts claim the cursor’s appearance shows signs the video was a screen recording rather than a raw upload from a DVR system.

Another irregularity pointed out by CBS revealed that around 10:40 p.m., a person wearing what appears to be an orange shirt was seen moving toward Epstein’s cell.

The DOJ previously claimed the person in the orange shirt was a corrections officer, but the person in the orange shirt is more likely an inmate, considering prisoners at the special housing unit at the Metropolitan Correctional Center are mandated to wear orange jumpsuits.

Keep reading