FBI Raided Secret Service Agent’s Home in Tax Fraud Probe

The FBI recently raided the home of a Secret Service agent on Vice President JD Vance’s detail in an alleged tax and wire fraud case involving millions of dollars in donations and grants.

In the alleged scheme, the agent accepted donations to a charity that purports to help inner-city youth and victims of domestic violence but didn’t provide the services it reported to the IRS, according to several knowledgeable sources in the Secret Service community.

The raid, which took place on or around Dec. 8, was the culmination of more than a year of work by a joint FBI-IRS investigation that the Secret Service joined in recent months, the sources said. Federal investigators have interviewed more than a dozen Secret Service agents, some of whom contributed to the nonprofit at the center of the probe, which is run by an agent on Vance’s detail.

The Secret Service has placed the agent on unpaid administrative leave and suspended his security clearance, signs that the agency considers the potential crimes and misconduct extremely serious, even though the individual has not been arrested, according to sources familiar with the matter.

RealClearPolitics has reached out to the USSS and has been told a statement is forthcoming.

The alleged fraud could further bruise the Secret Service, which is facing retention problems as it struggles to regain its once elite reputation after two Trump assassination attempts last year. In addition to potential criminal prosecution, the Secret Service agent could face internal insider threat allegations for demonstrating poor judgment and possible criminal intent.

“This is bigger than the 2012 prostitution scandal because agents are trained to investigate tax and bank wire fraud – anyone involved knew what they were doing was illegal,” one source remarked.

In 2012, more than a dozen Secret Service agents and other personnel were placed on administrative leave, and several were eventually fired after their superiors discovered they had hired prostitutes during a trip to Colombia to prepare for then-President Obama’s visit to the Summit of the Americas.

The agent whose home was raided is listed as the founder and chairman of the charity’s board of directors on tax documents filed with the IRS.

The charity in question purports to provide laptops to young inner-city youth in its “Laptops for Hope Program” – at least some of which are laptops donated by the Secret Service because they are beyond their warranties, according to knowledgeable sources. Investigators, however, are looking into whether laptops discovered in the basement of the agent’s home were ever donated to the youth or whether there were plans to do so.

Keep reading

Trump’s FBI says ‘Epstein’ prison postcard to pedophile Larry Nassar is FAKE

The prison postcard released in the Epstein files, allegedly written by Jeffrey Epstein to Larry Nassar before his suicide, has been ruled as fake by the FBI. 

Allegedly written before Epstein’s 2019 jail cell suicide, the contents included a claim that ‘our president’ loves ‘young, nubile girls.’ Donald Trump was the president at the time, although there was no named references to him. 

It was released as part of the immense trove of files relating to the disgraced financier’s crimes and subsequent death. The DOJ has been releasing more documents since the deadline last Friday.

Included in today’s drop was the purported postcard – which referenced that Epstein took the ‘short route home’ and wished the former USA Olympic doctor, responsible for the biggest sexual abuse scandal in the history of American sports, well.

But despite being part of the official government document release, the FBI have said that the postcard is bogus, citing handwriting and stamping discrepancies.  

The Department of Justice posted just before 3.30pm on Tuesday: ‘The FBI has confirmed this alleged letter from Jeffrey Epstein to Larry Nassar is FAKE. 

‘The fake letter was received by the jail, and flagged for the FBI at the time. The FBI made this conclusion based on the following facts.

‘The writing does not appear to match Jeffrey Epstein’s. The letter was postmarked three days after Epstein’s death out of Northern Virginia, when he was jailed in New York. 

Keep reading

FBI was warned that Jeffrey Epstein was into child porn — but ignored it for 10 years, docs show

A former employee of late sex predator Jeffrey Epstein alerted the FBI that he was interested in “child pornography” and that he threatened to “burn her house down” decades before Epstein became an international fixation — but feds apparently did nothing.

Maria Farmer, whom Epstein hired to help purchase art, filed a complaint against him on Sept. 3, 1996, but it took nearly 10 years more before the notorious sex abuser began to face significant legal scrutiny.

“I’ve waited 30 years,” Farmer told The New York Times when asked about a recently released report showing her complaint, describing herself as “vindicated.” “I can’t believe it. They can’t call me a liar anymore.”

“They should be ashamed,” she continued. “…They harmed all of these little girls. That part devastates me.”

Farmer has publicly claimed for years that she tried to inform the authorities about Epstein and his madam, Ghislaine Maxwell’s, predatory behavior.

Keep reading

Art dealer who told FBI about Epstein’s child porn affinity in 1996 says he threatened to BURN her house down

An art dealer who sounded the alarm on Jeffrey Epstein‘s sickening affinity for child pornography a decade before the FBI investigated the disgraced financier said he scared her into silence by threatening to set her home ablaze. 

Maria Farmer, who Epstein once hired to help him buy artwork, has long asserted that she filed a complaint against the sex offender in September 1996. 

On Friday, the FBI finally released a copy of the document – solidifying what Farmer has been arguing for years. 

‘I’ve waited 30 years,’ Farmer told The New York Times. ‘I can’t believe it. They can’t call me a liar anymore.’

But she said it does not negate the fact that investigators ‘harmed all of these little girls’ by not taking her concerns seriously

In the released complaint, which has Farmer’s name redacted, authorities wrote that she had taken photos of her 12 and 16-year-old sisters for her personal portfolio that Epstein stole. 

Farmer, who was 25 at the time, claimed that Epstein ‘sold the pictures to potential buyers’ and told her ‘that if she tells anyone about the photos, he will burn her house down,’ as per the document. 

The now 56-year-old visual artist clarified in an interview that the photos Epstein stole included nude images, according to the NY Times. 

Keep reading

FBI Issues Warning as Sports Gambling Surges Around the US

The FBI sounded the alarm on Dec. 17 regarding the risks associated with sports gambling as its popularity continues to gain steam across the United States.

The law enforcement bureau noted that 39 states and the District of Columbia have legalized some variant of sports betting, but it said that “illegal sportsbooks and illegal online gaming sites” are still widespread.

Some $673.6 billion is wagered each year by Americans via illegal or unregulated gambling markets, the FBI said, citing data from the American Gambling Association.

“Individuals engaged in illegal gambling risk funding organized crime activity and becoming vulnerable to violence, extortion, and fraud,” the FBI said in its bulletin released on Wednesday, adding that it is working to target “organized crime and illegal gambling operations.”

Some gambling sites operated in other countries have advertisements that target Americans and seek to obscure their respective countries of origin, the agency said. These offshore sites do not follow the same legal regulations as licensed sports books in the United States, it added.

Furthermore, the bureau said that the gambling profits gained by these organized crime groups can fund human trafficking, drug smuggling, and weapon smuggling activities.

Keep reading

Timeline: The Sabotage Of The Clinton Foundation Investigation

This week, Senator Chuck Grassley released Department of Justice and FBI records that provide a new look on how FBI and DOJ leadership sabotaged the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

These records, which include internal emails, summaries of high-level meetings and calls, and intelligence from confidential human sources, reveal the Clinton Foundation investigation was sabotaged from the start.

During the Obama Administration, both DOJ and FBI leadership were openly hostile to the investigation. US Attorneys declined to cooperate, denying requests for subpoenas or other investigative support. And during the first Trump Administration, actors within the FBI and DOJ obstructed and delayed the development of the investigation by not approving the release of FBI materials and slowing the release of witness interviews to investigators. A frustrating tale of corruption and incompetence.

Relying on these new documents, as well as other public source materials and Special Counsel John Durham’s reporthere is the comprehensive timeline of the Clinton Foundation investigation, as well as other parts of the overall Clinton corruption investigation that are relevant. It is an infuriating tale of corruption and incompetence from the highest levels of government which ultimately protected the Clinton’s schemes to trade on their political influence for millions of dollars.

Keep reading

FBI Raids Somali-Owned ‘Health Services’ Business in Minnesota as Medicaid Fraud Exceeds $9 Billion

The FBI on Thursday raided a Somali-owned ‘health services’ business in Bloomington, Minnesota, after the Health and Human Services Department flagged it for fraud.

FBI agents were spotted carrying boxes out of Somali-owned Ultimate Home Health Services.

Fox 9 reported:

FBI agents raided the offices of a Bloomington business on Thursday, days after the State of Minnesota suspended a business license at that address citing fraud.

A FOX 9 crew witnessed FBI agents and other federal investigators carrying boxes from a business in a plaza off 17th Avenue South near Old Shakopee Road East. The business is located in a suite next to a pizza shop, an Asian market, and a laundry mat.

Inside the building, there was damage to a door belonging to Ultimate Home Health Services which appeared to have been forced open.

A letter dated Dec. 5 shows the Department of Human Services had suspended the license for Ultimate Home Health Services, a home and community-based service, citing the risk of fraud.

“This immediate suspension is based on a determination that persons served by your program are at an imminent risk of harm and because the holder and controlling individual are the subjects of a pending administrative action related to fraud against the program which is administered by a state agency,” the letter states.

The letter goes on to say that the state determined clients for the business were not required services, a client who died hadn’t been reported, and staff had provided false information to DHS licensors. The letter also states that the license holder is already facing administrative action for fraud against the program.

Assistant US Attorney Joe Thompson on Thursday said the Somali fraud may have ballooned to $18 billion.

“The fraud is not small. It isn’t isolated. The magnitude cannot be overstated,” Thompson said.

Keep reading

FBI memos detail a half dozen pay-to-play allegations involving Hillary Clinton and her foundation

Internal investigative files show FBI agents and federal prosecutors attempted to investigate a wide range of activities involving the State Department under then-Secretary of State Clinton a decade ago, including whether foreign donations made to the Clinton Foundation were used as improper influence on U.S. foreign policy.

The FBI and DOJ inquiries were repeatedly shut down by FBI and DOJ leadership. 

Just the News reported earlier this week about Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley’s release of a timeline written by federal investigators laying out the repeated political obstruction those agents faced from their own bureau bosses and the Justice Department during the 2016 election and beyond as they probed whether Hillary Clinton engaged in a pay-to-play corruption scheme involving her family foundation.

The documents turned over by FBI Director Kash Patel and Attorney General Pam Bondi show that career agents and line prosecutors at the FBI and DOJ believed the Clinton Foundation saga may have been a criminal one, but orders from leaders such as then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe slow-walked and stonewalled the inquiry to the point where it was hobbled.

An internal investigative timeline stated that the FBI’s New York Field Office “initiated a Preliminary Investigation” on January 22, the Little Rock Field Office “initiated a Full Field Investigation” on January 27, and the Washington Field Office “initiated a Preliminary Investigation” on January 29, 2016.

Another internal timeline of the investigation said that the FBI’s Little Rock Field Office “submits case opening requesting full field investigation regarding Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership, Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, Uranium One, Uranium One Americas, Frank Giustra, Ian Telfer.”

No cases were brought against Clinton. Below are some of the episodes in which investigations were stymied.

Keep reading

It Seems Biden’s FBI Hid Stats Showing Armed Civilians Stopped Criminal Shooters

Democrats want our guns, and they want to repeal the Second Amendment. They’ve been very clear about their agenda for quite some time now. Unfortunately for them, jurisprudence and good, old-fashioned American stubbornness are not on their side. Americans own hundreds of millions of firearms, ranging from handguns to various rifles.

Why? Because guns save lives. Far more often than they’re used in criminal acts. That fact is inconvenient for Democrats, however, who routinely conflate gun death stats by including 19-year-old gangbangers as “children” who are victims of gun violence, and by classifying a shooting that took place near an elementary school at 2 am as a “school shooting.”

But this latest video takes the Democrats’ lies to a whole new, and dangerous, level.

“This is fricking huge,” the woman said. “Armed citizens stopped 48 percent of all criminal shooters last year, and the FBI was just caught massively lying about those numbers in their public reports.”

“They recorded, get this, none of them. Zero percent,” she said. “Now you and I and everyone else have seen those local heroes on social media, but rarely do we ever see those stories on mainstream media.”

“Well, the script is about to flip,” she continued, “because a new study by the Crime Prevention Research Center reveals that armed civilians stopped over one-third of active criminal shooters between 2014 and 2024. Nearly ten times higher than the FBI’s reported 3.7 percent average.”

Keep reading

Report: At Least 2 of the 5 Leftist New Year’s Eve Bombing Suspects Are Transgender

A new report claims that two of five people arrested in connection with what the FBI said was a plot to unleash a wave of terrorist bombings in Los Angeles on New Year’s Eve are transgender.

The FBI said that the people arrested were a splinter group of the Turtle Island Liberation Front, which federal officials said has a pro-Palestinian, anti-law-enforcement, and anti-government ideology, according to USA Today. The suspects were part of a Signal group chat calling itself “Order of the Black Lotus.”

FBI Director Kash Patel named four suspects — Audrey Ilene Carroll, 30; Dante Garfield, 24; Zachary Aaron Page, 32; and Tina Lai, 41– and said five businesses were being targeted.

The defendants also allegedly discussed using pipe bombs to attack U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities, with Carroll accused of saying, “That would take some of them out and scare the rest of them.”

Journalist Andy Ngo said there is another dimension to the arrests.

“I can exclusively report that the fifth unnamed arrested suspect in the Turtle Island Liberation Front New Year’s Eve mass bombing terror plot is Trantifa militant Micah James Legnon,” Ngo posted on X.

“Legnon is on a federal hold in Lafayette, La. He is a trans activist and identifies as a female. His social media is filled with posts calling for the m-rder of people he labels as ‘fascists,’” Ngo wrote.

“Authorities say the Turtle Island Liberation Front, a far-left communist ‘decolonization’ terror group, planned to blow up ICE agents and locations with homemade bombs,” he wrote.

“Audrey Illeene Carroll, 30; Zachary Aaron Page (trans), 32; Tina Lai, 41; and Dante Gaffield, 24, are the other comrades arrested in Los Angeles after they were caught allegedly traveling to the desert to test their explosives,” he wrote.

“Legnon is an ex-Marine and a former cop,” he wrote.

Keep reading