DOJ questions ex-UnitedHealth doctors in probe into Medicare fraud: report

The Department of Justice questioned former UnitedHealth doctors as it investigates claims that the health insurance giant pushed staffers to make diagnoses that triggered higher Medicare payments, according to a report Wednesday.

The investigation, which dates back to at least last summer, concerns alleged efforts to encourage staffers to record certain diagnoses that trigger higher payments under Medicare Advantage, the program for seniors and the disabled, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Investigators for the Justice Department, FBI, and Health and Human Services Department have been asking for details on patient testing, procedures used to reach certain diagnoses and the process of sending nurses to patients’ homes, according to former UnitedHealth employees.

The Department of Justice did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

UnitedHealth, whose healthcare executive Brian Thompson was executed by an assassin last year outside a Midtown hotel, said it stands “firmly behind the integrity of our Medicare Advantage business.”

Keep reading

FBI Launches Criminal Investigations into Obama-Era Spymasters John Brennan and James Comey

Former CIA Director John Brennan and disgraced former FBI Director James Comey are now under criminal investigation by the FBI for potential wrongdoing related to the now-debunked Trump–Russia collusion narrative — including allegedly lying under oath to Congress, according to bombshell revelations from DOJ sources obtained by Fox News.

According to DOJ sources, CIA Director John Ratcliffe formally referred evidence of Brennan’s misconduct to FBI Director Kash Patel for criminal review.

Meanwhile, a separate FBI probe into James Comey is also active, though details remain under wraps.

Sources told Fox News that the feds are exploring a potential “conspiracy” between Brennan and Comey to politicize the 2016 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).

The Gateway Pundit reported last week that a new CIA report reveals former FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and DNI James Clapper worked together to purposely corrupt the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016 before Trump entered office.

The three corrupt Obama officials even included the Steele Dossier in their quest to “screw Trump” knowing at the time that the Steele Dossier was complete rubbish.

For the next three years, Democrats and deep state operatives used these documents in their attempt to impeach Trump and run a coup on the White House.

According to Fox News, the probe is said to focus on Brennan’s false statements regarding the infamous Steele Dossier, which was secretly funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the DNC, and weaponized by intelligence agencies in an effort to sabotage Donald Trump’s presidency before it even began.

Brennan testified under oath before Congress in 2023 that he opposed including the unverified Steele Dossier in the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) on Russian election interference. But recently declassified emails and an internal CIA review prove the opposite.

According to internal CIA memos, Brennan insisted on including the salacious dossier — even after senior analysts warned it would “jeopardize the credibility” of the entire intelligence report.

Keep reading

DOJ Charges 2 People for Helping Ryan Routh’s Alleged Trump Assassination Plot

The Justice Department has charged two people in North Carolina for helping Ryan Routh obtain his SKS-style rifle as part of his alleged plot to assassinate Donald Trump last September at his Palm Beach golf course.

The co-conspirators, Tina Brown Cooper and Ronnie Jay Oxendine, were both charged in March, and have already pled guilty. Their cases have not been publicized until now.

Neither Cooper nor Oxendine knew what Routh was planning, according to court records.

According to the DOJ, Routh called Cooper, who was his employee at his roofing business, last July about procuring a rifle.

“Cooper recommended to Routh that he buy the firearm from a pawn shop, and Routh then reminded her that he was unable to purchase a firearm in his true name because he was a convicted felon. Cooper then agreed to help Routh acquire a firearm,” the DOJ stated in court records.

Cooper then reached out to Oxendine, whom she now works for at Sons Roofing Company in Greensboro.

At first, Oxendine apparently didn’t know Cooper was buying the gun for Routh. When they all showed up to his business on Aug. 2, Oxendine was surprised to see Routh, whom he hadn’t seen in over a decade and thought was living in Hawaii.

“Oxendine was outside of the business when Cooper, her daughter, and Routh arrived. Oxendine asked Cooper why Routh was there; Cooper explained that the SKS rifle was actually for Routh. Oxendine handed the SKS rifle to Routh. Routh paid Oxendine $350 in cash for the SKS rifle and paid Cooper $100 in cash for arranging the sale,” court records state.

Keep reading

Chinese state-sponsored contract hacker arrested in Italy at US request: DOJ

The US Department of Justice said on July 8 a Chinese state-sponsored contract hacker was arrested last week in Italy at the request of Washington, but the arrested man claimed he is a victim of mistaken identity.

Xu Zewei, 33, was arrested on July 3, the Justice Department said, adding a nine-count indictment was unsealed on July 8 in the Southern District of Texas alleging the involvement of that individual and a co-defendant in computer intrusions between February 2020 and June 2021.

Xu was arrested in Milan, Italy, and will face extradition proceedings, the DOJ said in a statement.

It alleged China’s ministry of state security had directed theft of Covid-19 research and the exploitation of Microsoft email software vulnerabilities.

The Chinese government has denied allegations of being involved. The Chinese embassy in Washington did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Xu’s lawyer said on July 8 that he is a victim of mistaken identity, that his surname is quite common in China and that his mobile phone had been stolen in 2020.

The 33-year-old IT manager at a Shanghai company appeared on July 8 before an appeals court in Milan, which will decide whether to send him to the United States. The man was arrested last week after he arrived at Milan’s Malpensa airport for a holiday in Italy with his wife.

Keep reading

BOMBSHELL! DOJ Caught Cutting 60 Seconds from Newly Released Epstein 10 Hour Jail Cell Tape! What’s Going On?

On Sunday night AXIOS reported on a new FBI, DOJ memo obtained by Axios concludes Jeffrey Epstein did not have a client list that he used for blackmail.

The FBI earlier determined that Epstein did commit suicide in August 2019.

And the DOJ-FBI also released a 10-hour video on Sunday from outside Jeffrey Epstein’s jail cell.

** The full video is posted at the DOJ website here.

But now we can confirm that an entire minute was cut from the DOJ video that was released last night. Why? What are they hiding?

If you follow the full video you can see for yourself that the video is cut off at 11:59:00.

The video feed then restarts exactly at 12:00:00.

Where is the missing video?

The DOJ wants the trust of the American people and then pull this with the Epstein ‘suicide’ video?

Keep reading

President Trump Praises FBI Director Kash Patel and Dan Bongino as Outrage Grows Over Epstein ‘Whitewash’ Report

President Donald Trump took to Truth Social to praised embattled FBI Director Kash Patel and Deputy Director Dan Bongino after an explosive report released Monday by the DOJ and FBI downplayed the scope of Jeffrey Epstein’s criminal empire — and flat-out denied the existence of a blackmail operation or elite “client list.”

The new report — released by the FBI and DOJ under Patel and Bongino — boldly claims there is no evidence that Epstein blackmailed elites or maintained a “client list” of global power brokers connected to his child sex trafficking operation. It also parrots the long-disputed conclusion that Epstein died by suicide in his jail cell in 2019.

Conservative voices immediately erupted in disbelief, accusing the bureau of once again running cover for the ruling class and scrubbing the truth from public view.

This latest development in the Epstein case came as a complete shock to millions of Americans who have been following the story of this notorious pedophile of the rich and famous.

But this is a completely different story from the one we were told by the courts back in 2022.

Back in July 2022, The Gateway Pundit lawyers Marc Randazza and Jay Wolman of the Randazza Legal Group, along with GP General Counsel John Burns, filed a motion to intervene in the Guiffre v. Maxwell case in the United States District Court for the District of New York.

TGP asked the Court to unseal all records identifying Epstein’s sex clients.

TGP lawyers moved to intervene in the Ghislaine Maxwell case in the Southern District of New York.

However, in August 2022, something truly bizarre and unexpected happened.

An anonymous John Doe—literally styled by his lawyer as “John Doe”—filed an objection to TGP unsealing the sex client list … and the court SIDED WITH THE JOHN DOE over the interests of the press and public to know what happened in one of the most remarkable court cases in US history.

In his post, Trump praised Patel and Bongino for going “back to the basics,” declaring that under their leadership, the FBI is “locking up criminals and cleaning up America’s streets.”

Trump’s post accompanied an article from The Federalist touting a drop in the national murder rate

Keep reading

If Jeffrey Epstein Had No Client List Then Why Did AG Pam Bondi Tell Reporters the List “Is Sitting on My Desk Right Now to Review – That’s in the Process of Being Reviewed”

The Swamp wants you to believe—once and for all—that Jeffrey Epstein was nothing more than a lone-wolf pervert who conveniently “killed himself” in a filthy Manhattan jail cell.

Axios dropped a two-page memo this weekend, from President Trump’s DOJ and the newly installed FBI leadership of Director Kash Patel and Deputy Dan Bongino, asserting that:

  • Epstein definitively died by suicide;
  • No “client list” exists;
  • And there is “no evidence” he ever blackmailed the powerful.

The memo reads:

As part of our commitment to transparency, the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have conducted an exhaustive review of investigative holdings relating to Jeffrey Epstein. To ensure that the review was thorough, the FBI conducted digital searches of its databases, hard drives, and network drives as well as physical searches of squad areas, locked cabinets, desks, elosets, and other areas where responsive material may have been stored. These searches uncovered a significant amount of material, including more than 300 gigabytes of data and physical evidence.

The files relating to Epstein include a large volume of images of Epstein, images and videos of victims who are either minors or appear to be minors, and over ten thousand downloaded videos and images of illegal child sex abuse material and other pornography. Teams of agents, analysts, attorneys, and privacy and civil liberties experts combed through the digital and documentary evidence with the aim of providing as much information as possible to the public while simultaneously protecting victims. Much of the material is subject to court-ordered sealing. Only a fraction of this material would have been aired publicly had Epstein gone to trial, as the seal served only to protect victims and did not expose any additional third-parties to allegations of illegal wrongdoing. Through this review, we found no basis to revisit the disclosure of those materials and will not permit the release of child pornography.

This systematic review revealed no incriminating “client list.” There was also no credible evidence found that Epstein blackmailed prominent individuals as part of his actions. We did not uncover evidence that could predicate an investigation against uncharged third parties.

Consistent with prior disclosures, this review confirmed that Epstein harmed over one thousand victims. Each suffered unique trauma. Sensitive information relating to these victims is intertwined throughout the materials. This includes specific details such as victim names and likenesses, physical descriptions, places of birth, associates, and employment history.

One of our highest priorities is combatting child exploitation and bringing justice to victims. Perpetuating unfounded theories about Epstein serves neither of those ends.

To that end, while we have labored to provide the public with maximum information regarding Epstein and ensured examination of any evidence in the government’s possession, it is the determination of the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation that no further disclosure would be appropriate or warranted.

After a thorough investigation, FBI investigators concluded that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City on August 10, 2019.

This conclusion is consistent with previous findings, including the August 19, 2019 autopsy findings of the New York City Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, the November 2019 position of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York in connection with the investigation of federal correctional officers responsible for guarding Epstein, and the June 2023 conclusions of DOJ’s Office of the Inspector General.

The conclusion that Epstein died by suicide is further supported by video footage from the common area of the Special Housing Unit (SHU) where Epstein was housed at the time of his death. As DOJ’s Inspector General explained in 2023, anyone entering or attempting to enter the tier where Epstein’s cell was located from the SHU common area would have been captured by this footage. The FBI’s independent review of this footage confirmed that from the time Epstein was locked in his cell at around 10:40 pm on August 9, 2019, until around 6:30 am the next morning, nobody entered any of the tiers in the SHU.

During this review, the FBI enhanced the relevant footage by increasing its contrast, balancing the color, and improving its sharpness for greater clarity and viewability.

Keep reading

DOJ, FBI conclude Epstein had no “client list,” committed suicide

President Trump‘s Justice Department and FBI have concluded they have no evidence that convicted sex offender and disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein blackmailed powerful figures, kept a “client list” or was murdered, according to a memo detailing the findings obtained by Axios.

  • The administration is releasing a video — in both raw and “enhanced” versions — that it says indicates no one entered the area of the Manhattan prison where Epstein was held the night he died in 2019.
  • The video supports a medical examiner’s finding that Epstein committed suicide, the two-page memo claims.

Why it matters: The findings represent the first time Trump’s administration has officially contradicted conspiracy theories about Epstein’s activities and his death — theories that had been pushed by the FBI’s top two officials before Trump appointed them to the bureau.

  • As social media influencers and activists, Kash Patel (now the FBI’s director) and Dan Bongino (now deputy director) were among those in MAGA world who questioned the official version of how Epstein died.
  • Patel and Bongino have since said Epstein committed suicide. But it has become an article of faith online, especially on the right, that Epstein’s crimes also implicated government officials, celebrities and business leaders — and that someone killed him to conceal them.
  • The memo says no one else involved in the Epstein case will be charged. (Epstein’s associate Ghislaine Maxwell is serving a 20-year sentence for child sex trafficking and related offenses.)

Keep reading

DOJ Joins Lawsuit Against Media-Tech Collusion Over Censorship

The US Department of Justice (DOJ) is stepping into a legal battle that challenges the powerful alliance between major media outlets and tech corporations accused of stifling independent journalism.

The case, brought by Children’s Health Defense (CHD) and a collection of independent publishers and reporters, targets the “Trusted News Initiative” (TNI), an international consortium that includes the likes of the BBC, Reuters, The Associated Press, and The Washington Post.

Central to the lawsuit is the charge that TNI and its tech partners unlawfully coordinated efforts to silence smaller media competitors by branding their work as “misinformation” or “disinformation” and throttling their reach online.

We obtained a copy of the notice of intent for you here.

The plaintiffs contend that this alleged scheme violates the Sherman Antitrust Act by effectively shutting independent voices out of the marketplace of ideas.

The lawsuit, originally filed in 2023, had seen little movement until recently. The DOJ last week filed a formal notice in federal court indicating it will submit a statement of interest by mid-July. The agency cited the case’s focus on “anticompetitive collusion among competitors over product features” as a matter of federal concern.

For those fighting the case, the DOJ’s involvement signals a hopeful shift. Mary Holland, CHD’s CEO, called the announcement “welcome” and pointed to what she described as years of weak federal antitrust enforcement.

Kim Mack Rosenberg, CHD’s general counsel, added that the DOJ’s interest could help break the logjam that has slowed the case, stating that she is “awaiting the statement of interest here with great interest.”

The plaintiffs represent a broad swath of independent media and public figures, including Creative Destruction Media, TrialSite News, The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft, Health Nut News publisher Erin Elizabeth Finn, Dr. Joseph Mercola, journalist Ben Swann, and Ty and Charlene Bollinger, known for their platforms The Truth About Cancer and The Truth About Vaccines.

Keep reading

Trump’s DOJ Just Started Stripping US Citizenship – Here’s Who They are Targeting

The Justice Department is beginning to strip naturalized Americans charged with crimes of their citizenship.

This is part of the Trump administration’s efforts to crack down on criminal migrants. The Justice Department issued a memo on June 11 that details a list of priorities — especially concerning denaturalization.

The memo instructs federal attorneys to “prioritize and maximally pursue denaturalization proceedings in all cases permitted by law and supported by the evidence.” The purpose is to remove individuals who obtained US citizenship through fraud or misrepresentation. This especially applies to those who “committed felonies that were not disclosed during the naturalization process” or “engaged in various forms of financial fraud against the United States.”

“The Department of Justice may institute civil proceedings to revoke a person’s United States citizenship if an individual either ‘illegally procured’ naturalization or procured naturalization by ‘concealment of a material fact or by willful misrepresentation.’”

The ten categories of priority targets are individuals connected with national security threats, such as terrorism, espionage, or those who illegally export sensitive technology. Other targets include war criminals, those affiliated with gangs, violent criminals, and human traffickers. 

Keep reading