TPUSA Pedophile Ring Exposed: Pastor Rob McCoy Caught Shielding Convicted Child Predator

Turning Point USA Faith co-chair and extreme Zionist Rob McCoy has been caught red-handed defending and integrating a convicted child molester into his church – placing the predator in roles with access to vulnerable families and children, all while gaslighting concerned parents as “gossips” and “slanderers.”

The offender? Thomas Cimino, a sex beast convicted in 1995 for luring multiple young girls – as young as 7 or 8 – with the sick “lost cat” ploy before sexually assaulting them in secluded spots. Cimino served eight years in prison, with evidence including his own palm prints sealing his fate.

Yet, decades later, McCoy – an extreme Zionist – befriended the molester, welcomed him into “home fellowship” groups (usually in homes with kids), and even featured him on a church podcast to whine about how he didn’t deserve prison time for his crimes.

When horrified moms blew the whistle about Cimino’s rap sheet in 2022, demanding the predator be kept away from children, McCoy doubled down: Accusing them of biblical sin for speaking out, while portraying the registered sex offender as a redeemed victim of a series of frame-jobs.

Keep reading

Thousands march in Hungary in protest over child abuse scandal

Thousands of Hungarians marched to Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s offices on Saturday, led by opposition leader Peter Magyar, ‍who ​urged the veteran nationalist to resign over ‍an abuse scandal at a juvenile detention centre.

Protesters walked through Budapest’s frosty streets ​behind ​a banner reading “Protect the children!”, carrying soft toys and torches in solidarity with victims of physical abuse in a case dating ‍back several years.

The prosecutor’s office said on Wednesday that seven people ​had been detained at the ⁠state-run Budapest juvenile centre so far.

Orban, who faces what could be the toughest challenge to his 15-year rule in an election likely in April, condemned the ​abuse in an interview with news outlet Mandiner, calling it unacceptable and criminal.

“More and ‌more revolting things keep surfacing ​on a daily basis, which I did not think were possible in this country,” said Judit Voros, one of the protesters marching to Orban’s offices on Castle Hill in Budapest.

Earlier this week, the government placed Hungary’s five juvenile correctional institutions under direct police oversight while prosecutors ‍investigate the case.

Keep reading

Former State Trooper Sentenced To 7 Years In Child Sex Sting

A former New Jersey State Police trooper who prosecutors say committed a profound breach of public trust has been sentenced to seven years in state prison for attempting to arrange a sexual encounter with a child during an undercover operation last summer, Monmouth County Prosecutor Raymond S. Santiago announced Friday.

33-year-old Shane H. Dempsey of Brick received the sentence Wednesday from Monmouth County Superior Court Judge Henry P. Butehorn. He must serve at least two years before becoming eligible for parole and will be required to register as a sex offender under Megan’s Law. The sentence also subjects him to Parole Supervision for Life, mandates forfeiture of his public position and permanently bars him from public employment in New Jersey.

The case began when an undercover Prosecutor’s Office detective on the social media app Whisper was contacted by a user later identified as Dempsey. Authorities said Dempsey solicited sexually explicit images and discussed paying for a sexual act with someone he believed to be a 14-year-old girl.

Dempsey was arrested after arriving for the arranged meeting in his police-issued vehicle.

Keep reading

FBI opens probe into over 350 suspected members of sadistic ‘764’ group accused of targeting children online

The FBI has announced the launch of a probe into “764,” an online group of nihilistic violent extremists who carry out sadistic criminal conduct, including child exploitation and sexual extortion.

According to a recent press release from the Department of Justice (DOJ), members of the 764 group “use known online social media communications platforms as mediums to support the possession, production, and sharing of extreme gore media and child sex abuse material with vulnerable, juvenile populations.”

“These individuals often conduct coordinated extortions of teenagers, blackmailing the victims to comply with the group’s demands,” the DOJ’s release added.

Members often target unsuspecting children online, utilizing blackmail and extortion to coerce them into sending sexually explicit images or harming themselves or others.

“For nearly 20 hours, they attacked, threatened, terrorized, dismantled my child. Every time he tried to fight back and ask why are you doing this to me, please leave me alone, they escalated,” stated Ohio resident Tamia Woods, a mother whose 17-year-old son committed suicide after having an encounter with the group in 2022.

“James was the victim of financial sextortion, and though he died by suicide, let’s be clear: he was murdered,” she stated. “In those last moments, my son, who had everything to live for, felt like he had no other choice.”

The FBI revealed that the bureau is currently investigating over 350 subjects in connection with the group, after two alleged leaders were arrested and charged in April.

21-year-old Leonidas “War” Varagiannis, a United States citizen residing in Thessaloniki, Greece, and 20-year-old Prasan “Trippy” Nepal of High Point, North Carolina, were the individuals arrested in the April sting.

Varagiannis and Nepal “directed, participated in, and otherwise caused the production and distribution of child sexual abuse material (CSAM), and the defendants facilitated the grooming, manipulation, and extortion of minors,” according to a DOJ release at the time.

“Varagiannis and Nepal allegedly ordered their victims to commit acts of self-harm and engaged in psychological torment and extreme violence against minors. The affidavit alleges that the group targeted vulnerable children online, coercing them into producing degrading and explicit content under threat and manipulation. This content includes ‘cut signs’ and blood signs’ through which young minors would cut symbols into their bodies.”

If convicted, both Nepal and Varagiannis face life in prison.

Keep reading

SHOCK: Ohio Democrat Sworn into City Council Seat Hours After Arrest on Sex Abuse Charges Involving Children

Ohio Democrat Gerald Dixon was sworn into office for a second term on the Whitehall City Council on Tuesday, just hours after he was released from custody on his own recognizance following his arrest on child sex abuse charges. Dixon denies the charges.

The 64-year-old Dixon, who said this year he has been a Democrat since 1980overwhelmingly won a second term to the nonpartisan Whitehall City Council Ward 1 seat in November with nearly 70 percent of the vote. Whitehall is a suburb of Columbus.

WBNS-TV showed dueling video images of Dixon at his bond hearing Tuesday and being sworn in just hours after his release:

Excerpt from the Columbus Dispatch report on Dixon:

A Whitehall City Council member charged with sexually abusing several boys since the 1990s is denying the charges and has taken his oath of office for another term in council chambers.

Gerald Dixon was arrested and charged Dec. 8 by Whitehall police, accused of sexually abusing at least eight boys since 1996. On Dec. 9, a Franklin County Municipal Court judge released Dixon from the Franklin County jail on his own recognizance as he was deemed not a threat to flee.

Hours later, Dixon appeared in Whitehall City Council chambers as scheduled to take his oath of office, having been reelected to another four-year term in the Nov. 4 election to represent the city’s 1st Ward.

Dixon has been charged with felony counts of gross sexual imposition and compelling prostitution. Whitehall police said Dixon’s arrest was part of a larger investigation and that he had been under investigation since 2020, before he was elected to City Council. Whitehall police were assisted by the FBI, police said Dec. 9 during a press conference the day after Dixon’s arrest.

WCMH-TV reported the case could go back decades (excerpt):

Police say they have evidence that a Whitehall city councilman spent years and perhaps decades grooming underage victims, leading to his arrest Monday night on felony charges.

Allegations that Gerald Dixon was grooming boys were brought to police’s attention in late 2020, with an investigation beginning in mid 2023, Chief Mike Crispen said Tuesday morning.

“The evidence is pretty overwhelming. And this started long before he was on council,” Crispen said. “I’m not sure if he was aware that we were looking at him, but certainly we were before he ever became a councilmember.”

At least eight victims have come forward, and police said they often exhibited signs of sexual victimization, both mentally and physically, which halted some to share their full experiences with Dixon. Dixon, 64, who has served since 2021, is facing felony charges of gross sexual imposition and compelling prostitution.

…Dixon is being accused of requesting victims to perform sexually explicit acts and of paying an underage, cognitively impaired individual to perform sexual acts. The investigation into Dixon stretched past Ohio into New York and Michigan, prompting Whitehall police to reach out to the FBI.

Dixon was arrested Monday about 6 p.m. without incident. During a search, electronic devices were found with explicit material and writings as well as drawings of young boys. Detectives described it as a “hoarder house,” Crispen said.

Keep reading

Wizz, the ‘Tinder for kids’ app, exposes kids to predators. Congress must act.

An app called “Wizz” has been making headlines lately for connecting minors with sexual predators. Many have described this app as a “Tinder for kids.” It’s the same iconic swipe right-swipe left functionality, and the same purpose of meeting up with strangers — only this time, targeted at both teens and adults.  

What’s the result of this app design? A12-year-old girl meeting up with a supposed 14-year-old boy that Wizz connected her with … only to discover the “boy” was an adult male, who sexually assaulted her. 

An 8th grader being sexually abused by a 27-year-old man, then finding out she was only one of several underage girls he had groomed through Wizz.

An 11-year-old girl being sexually assaulted by a U.S. Marine she met on Wizz. 

All this in the last year alone. And there are many more cases.  

As reports of Wizz facilitating child sexual abuse continue to pile up, something must change with the app itself and more broadly when it comes to online child safety.   

Just a few years back, the National Center on Sexual Exploitation urged app stores to remove Wizz on account of the rampant sexual exploitation occurring on the platform. Within 36 hours, both Google Play and the Apple App Store agreed. Later on, Wizz was reinstated, with what appeared to be a number of new safety tools.  

As time went by, however, it became abundantly clear that Wizz was not as safe as it seemed. If the continued reports of sexual exploitation weren’t convincing enough, the New York Post reported on what happened when the company’s safety tools were directly pressure tested. 

Although Wizz claims to have robust age verification, a 52-year-old man said he was able to create an account as a 15-year-old. How? Because even though the age verification tech flagged this man’s profile for review, he said that Wizz moderators went ahead and approved it within minutes.

This is even worse than not having any age verification to begin with.

Wizz made claims of safety by boasting about tools like age verification — but behind the scenes, they actually directly overrode the concerns flagged by these tools.

Keep reading

Governor candidate James Fishback faces allegations over relationship, began when partner was a minor

Republican gubernatorial candidate James Fishback is facing allegations from a former partner regarding a relationship that began when she was a minor, according to documents filed in a 2025 Leon County court case. The woman, now an adult, made the claims while recounting events that took place years earlier.

The allegations were outlined in a Petition for Injunction for Protection Against Stalking filed by Keniah Fort in January 2025. Fort stated that she joined Fishback’s organization in 2021 at age 16, while Fishback was 26, and that he initiated a romantic relationship with her while she was still a minor. She said he explicitly instructed her to keep the relationship secret, a tactic some experts might describe as grooming.

Documents show Fort alleged her relationship with Fishback escalated over time. In Spring of 2023, she said she and Fishback began to live together, during which she was financially dependent on him due to irregular pay from her work in his organization.

The petition describes repeated conflicts and aggressive behavior, including Fishback throwing objects, screaming, and on one occasion grabbing Fort’s arm, leaving visible marks. Fort alleged Fishback tried to gaslight her and threatened self-harm to manipulate her.

By March of 2024, the couple became engaged, but the engagement ended in September of that year. Fort said that after the breakup, Fishback’s behavior worsened. She made claims of cyberbullying and stalking, including threatening to turn off utilities in their shared home and posting about the breakup on social media,

The petition also included references to text messages and other communications, alleging that Fishback sent hundreds of messages over several days, repeatedly contacting her after she asked him not to, and contacted her family. According to documents, Fishback acknowledged in some messages that he had been “tough” on her but denied threatening her.

The court ultimately denied Fort’s petition for protection in June 2025, noting that Fishback may have been “a little obsessive-compulsive” but did not initiate contact “directly or indirectly with no legitimate purpose.”

Keep reading

Satanic child sex abuse ring is busted by police in Australia – as four men are charged over their involvement

A Sydney-based satanic child sex abuse material ring has been busted by police, who have charged four men over their alleged involvement. 

Among those charged is Landon Ashton Versace Germanotta-Mills, 26, who was arrested at an apartment in Waterloo in the city of Sydney on Thursday 

Police allege Germanotta-Mills played a leading role in the paedophile network, which traded shocking abuse material.

Detectives from the sex crimes squad established Strike Force Constantine to investigate the online distribution of child sexual abuse material involving ritualistic or satanic themes. 

During the investigation, police uncovered the Sydney-based network which was actively involved in possessing, distributing and facilitating the material via a ‘website administered internationally’. 

Detectives, along with the riot squad, executed six search warrants on Thursday in Waterloo, Ultimo and Malabar. 

Germanotta-Mills, a self-appointed independent investigative journalist, was arrested in a zebra-print outfit, covering his face with a blue beanie. 

He was charged with child abuse offences including seven counts of using a carriage service to make child abuse available, use carriage service to access child abuse material, three counts of possessing child abuse data-use carriage service, two counts of disseminating bestiality material and possessing bestiality material. 

Keep reading

Rosie O’Donnell Admits She Has Given Her Autistic Son TDS — Says He Slams the Table in Anger at Trump’s Name

Rosie O’Donnell’s far-left politics appear to be rubbing off on her son.

In an interview with former CNN host Jim Acosta, the exiled comedienne admitted her 12-year-old Clay, who is both autistic and transgender, would often bang his hands on the table in frustration when talking about President Trump.

“My daughter is now saying, ‘D*mn him, d*mn Trump,’” O’Donnell remarked, referring to her son as a girl. “And smashing her hand on the table.”

“And I said, ‘Wow, honey, what are you thinking?’ And she said, ‘He made us move in order for our own safety! And it’s now he’s destroying the country!’”

“She lives here, she hears what I’m saying to you. Not that I go around speaking like this every day if it is not an interview. But I think to myself, ‘You don’t want to give this to her.’”

”Whatever this thing is, of me thinking that I somehow have to stand in defiance of him,” she continued. “I don’t, somebody can tap me out. I did 22 years, I don’t really need to do anymore.”

Keep reading

Colombia says 17 minors rescued from Jewish cult Lev Tahor amid abuse allegations

Colombian authorities said Sunday they had rescued 17 minors from Lev Tahor, an extremist ultra-Orthodox Jewish sect under investigation for alleged child sex abuse.

“We have rescued 17 boys, girls and teens,” the country’s immigration service said on X, posting pictures of some of the children with their faces blurred or shielded from view.

Five of the minors rescued were identified as missing persons whom Interpol had issued “yellow notices” to find, authorities said.

Founded in Jerusalem in the 1980s, Lev Tahor — literally, “pure heart” in Hebrew — has been dogged by allegations of child abuse for years, and Israel and others have called it a cult. Its leader is in prison for kidnapping children.

A group called Lev Tahor Survivors has estimated the sect’s membership at several hundred people and says it is led by a core cohort, with the rest being held mostly against their will.

The group adheres to an extreme, idiosyncratic interpretation of Judaism and kosher dietary laws that largely shields members from the outside world.

Women and girls above the age of 3 are required to dress in black robes that completely cover their bodies, leading some to call the group the “Jewish Taliban.” The men spend most of their days in prayer and studying specific portions of the Torah.

Keep reading