USAID Paperwork Found in the Vehicle of Biden Illegal Alien Responsible for Boulder Terror Attack

A discovery by law enforcement officials regarding the Islamist terrorist responsible for burning several peaceful Jews alive Sunday in Boulder, Colorado, will certainly invite some interesting questions from Americans.

As Jim Hoft previously reported, a deranged man screaming anti-Jewish epithets attacked Jewish families, including children, in Boulder, Colorado, on Sunday.

The attacker was identified as Mohamad Soliman. Several children were injured in the planned attack.

Soliman came in 2022 during the Biden regime and overstayed his visa and never left.

Now, Fox News has obtained an arrest affidavit which reveals law enforcement officials found paperwork with the words “USAID” inside Soliman’s 2015 silver Toyota Prius.

They also found paperwork with the words “Israel” and “Palestine” inside the terrorist’s vehicle.

It is not clear why an illegal alien from Egypt would have USAID-related paperwork. There is no indication he was ever an employee with the agency, and any other affiliation is unknown.

This disturbing discovery came after Soliman was charged with 16 counts of attempted murder in the first degree and will face the maximum federal sentence, which is life in prison.

Soliman was also found with 14 more Molotov cocktails on his person, along with a makeshift flamethrower. Further reports say that during interviews with police, he said he wanted to “kill all Zionist people,” and “wished they were all dead.”

Additionally, he said that he would “do it again.”

Soliman is currently in jail on a $10 million bond.

Keep reading

The Non-Existent Flu Cases of 2020

In 2020, the United States faced the shock of a new pandemic — but also a baffling medical mystery: the disappearance of the seasonal flu. While COVID-19 cases dominated headlines and hospital beds, flu diagnoses plummeted to “too low to estimate,” according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, with later estimates at a mere 2000.

That’s not just a statistical anomaly — it’s a statistical impossibility. From an estimated 48 million cases in 2019–2020, the flu dropped to 2000 cases, statistically zero, in 2020–2021, amounting to a 99.999998% decrease — or put another way, a nearly 10 million percent drop. In the realm of infectious disease, that kind of disappearance doesn’t happen without a force far greater than a virus. In this case, that force may have been government incentives, diagnostic bias, and political opportunity.

Side-by-Side Comparison: Flu vs. COVID-19 (and Total Deaths)

Here is a year-by-year comparison of flu and COVID-19 cases in the U.S., alongside total recorded deaths from all causes:

YearFlu CasesCOVID-19 CasesTotal U.S. Deaths
2015–1624 millionN/A2.7 million
2016–1729 millionN/A2.7 million
2017–1845 millionN/A2.8 million
2018–1929 millionN/A2.8 million
2019–2048 millionN/A2.9 million
2020–212000~20 million3.4 million
2021–2211 million~35 million3.5 million
2022–2331 million~25 million3.3 million
2023–2440 million~15 million3.3 million

If mask mandates, social distancing, and lockdowns truly drove flu cases to extinction in 2020, why did COVID-19 — transmitted in much the same way — surge to 20 million cases that same year? It’s a paradox that challenges the public narrative.

Keep reading

Neighbor of gunman who killed Israeli diplomat says ‘girlfriend’ vanished from their Chicago apartment weeks before shooting

The suspected pro-Palestine gunman who murdered two young Israeli diplomats in Washington DC lived with a ‘girlfriend’ at his modest apartment in Chicago, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Elias Rodriguez, 31, moved in with a woman whose last name is believed to be Oliver roughly two years ago, 71-year-old neighbor John Fry said.

But it appears she recently mysteriously vanished.

‘There was a young woman, although I haven’t seen her for a couple of weeks now. I can’t say exactly when she left,’ Fry added.

‘I’m guessing she was in her late 20s, about 5ft 3ins tall, dark hair. Nothing special about her build. Difficult to really describe her much after that.

‘I don’t know why she apparently hasn’t been around.’

He would not speculate that the couple could have fallen out before the murderous assault outside the Capital Jewish Museum on Wednesday night – where Rodriguez shouted ‘Free Palestine’ after the killing spree.

‘They were a really quiet couple. Although in these apartment buildings people only tend to just say hi to each other, not much more than that,’ said Fry. ‘I didn’t exchange that many words with her.

Fry said he also had not seen Rodriguez – who allegedly unleashed 21 rounds from his H&K pistol to kill soon-to-be engaged Yaron Lischinsky and Sarah Milgrim – for days either.

A small pair of women’s size black CAT sneakers remained outside the door of the couple’s second floor apartment today despite the FBI raid on the premises 24 hours earlier.

On the dark wood front door is a cardboard graphic of what appears to be a Hello Kitty Chinese New Year decal, with a male and a female version of the Sanrio mascot, linked together with Chinese characters, as revealed in exclusive DailyMail.com photos.

The apartment building is in the mixed Albany Park area of the city, where support is strong for Palestine following the October 7 Hamas atrocities and Israel’s military response in Gaza.

Fry said he too supported the Palestinian cause but added: ‘What he did was so wrong. And if I’d had any idea that he would do such a thing I believe I could have talked him out of it.

‘If he wanted to support Palestine, this is not the way to do it. What’s killing two people doing to do? It was so stupid, so counterproductive.

‘There’s a very strong Palestine support network in this neighborhood. And for him to do what he did, he did it because he had lost hope. I believe he just lost hope over the death and destruction. It pushed him over the edge.’

Fry also revealed the FBI did not seem particularly interested in the girlfriend. ‘I told them about her, but they didn’t appear to pick up on it,’ he said.

Keep reading

Shooting outside CIA headquarters hours after two Israelis were murdered at Jewish Museum in nearby DC

A woman was shot outside of the CIA headquarters after driving up to a gate at the facility and failing to stop, according to sources. 

The incident unfolded around 4am on Thursday outside of the headquarters in Langley, Virginia

Sources told CBS News that the woman had failed to stop and was shot in the upper body. She was taken to a medical facility, the outlet reported. 

The shooting occurred hours after Israeli embassy staffers Yaron Lischinsky and Sarah Milgrim were gunned down in DC, just eight miles away. 

There is no evidence that the two incidents are linked at this time, the CIA has not responded to DailyMail.com’s request for more information. 

Fairfax County Officers had responded to the campus, and have described the shooting as ‘non fatal’. A CIA investigation is now underway, according to NBC.

Cops said that they had been called to the area at around 4am to help the agency with traffic control following the shooting. 

A spokesperson for the agency said: ‘There was a security incident that law enforcement responded to outside CIA Headquarters.

‘The main gate is currently closed, employees should seek alternative routes. Additional details will be made available as appropriate.’ 

Lischinsky and Milgrim were shot and killed on Wednesday night after leaving an event at a Jewish museum. 

The suspect in their killing, Elias Rodriguez, is said to have yelled ‘Free,free, Palestine’ after he was arrested, police said. 

Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Yechiel Leiter said that the two were about to be engaged, with Lischinsky buying an engagement ring just this week. 

Keep reading

Here Are 9 Questions About The Biden White House That Must Be Answered After Cancer Diagnosis

It is now socially safe to state the obvious out loud. Former President Joe Biden was not physically or mentally healthy enough to be president. And based on his 2020 presidential campaign when he was often hidden from public view and mostly stayed home, Biden was probably not even well enough to campaign.

The reason that talk of Biden’s poor health makes the left bristle is because it triggers a big question that can only lead to possibly the biggest presidential scandal in our nation’s history.

Who was acting as president in the shadows, running the country from Jan. 20, 2021 to Jan. 20, 2025 while Biden held office? That key question leads to more detailed questions. The American people deserve answers.

Who was making policy?

This is the main question. Who was calling the shots? Was it mainly a single person, a small team, or a total free-for-all for bureaucrat-led agencies to make any policies they wanted with little, if any, oversight?

Was it family members? Former President Barack Obama staff members who permeated Biden’s inner circle? Appointees? Or a combination of all of these?

Biden was inaugurated, but the American people did not know who was acting as president. The situation created an administration with no accountability. Don’t like the decisions coming out of the White House?  Go blame Biden. He is too isolated to hear the complaints. The people pulling the strings stay hidden and shielded from blame. 

Keep reading

Patel, Bongino, Ed Martin: Signs point to cover-up in J6 pipe bomb case…

Of all the unanswered questions surrounding January 6, none are more explosive or more ignored than the so-called DNC and RNC pipe bomb plot. And we can see why. After all, we’re supposed to believe that a coordinated terror attempt happened in the most surveilled city in America. Yet the FBI, with its treasure trove of resources and massive surveillance dragnet, still can’t track down a suspect who was caught on tape several times.

It’s a hard pill for most Americans to swallow.

Meanwhile, the FBI had no trouble identifying and prosecuting peaceful Trump supporters. Some of them were elderly MAGA grandmas strolling through the Capitol, escorted by police, yet they were hunted down and charged like ISIS terrorists. However, a would-be bomber captured on video? That dude just vanished into thin air.

It’s a story that never added up. And one that many in the media and government clearly hoped would fade into the background.

But it hasn’t. And it won’t. The good news is that there are some big new developments in the pipe bomb case. But before we get into that, let’s look back at recent events in January 2025 that led us here.

Thanks to persistent digging and detailed reporting, major cracks have formed in the official narrative. And with the recent release of the Loudermilk-Massie House Admin report, there’s now government confirmation of what independent outlets, like Revolver, had long pointed out all along.

Keep reading

Fire Breaks Out in British PM Starmer’s London House – Arson Suspected, Counterterrorism Police Investigating

On the very same day that British Prime Minister Keir Starmer vowed to cut migration to the Kingdom, his North London home reportedly caught fire – or was set on fire.

The fire broke out in the early hours of the morning, and British police is now investigating the case.

GB News reported:

“The London Fire Brigade attended the property in north London after they received reports of a blaze at around 1.30am on Monday. The door to the four-bedroom property was damaged but nobody was injured.”

Met Police: “The fire is being investigated and cordons remain in place while enquiries continue.”

London Fire Brigade: “The [fire] brigade was called at 1.11am and the fire was under control by 1.33am. Two fire engines from Kentish Town fire station attended the scene.”

Downing Street spokesman: “The Prime Minister thanks the emergency services for their work.”

Keep reading

Two Israeli businessmen murdered hours apart in same LA neighborhood — with one held captive for hours and beaten to death

Two Israeli businessmen were found murdered hours apart in their homes in the same section of Los Angeles Saturday, with one tied up and beaten to death while the other was identified as the brother of a prison warden in the Jewish state, police said.

There is no apparent connection between the two killings, but they both occurred in the San Fernando Valley inside the victims’ homes.

The murder of Alexander Modebadze, 47, was particularly heinous, according to cops.

Three attackers broke into Modebadze’s home, held him captive for hours and savagely beat him to death, police said in a statement.

Police later arrested and charged three Georgian nationals for the murder: Pata Kochiashvili, Zaza Outarashvili and Basiki Kutsishvili.

They are being held on a $2 million bail.

Later that day, cops found another murdered Israeli businessman in the San Fernando Valley: Meni Hidhra, the brother of the warden of Israel’s Nitzan Prison, the Jewish Journal reported.

Keep reading

Death toll grows in suspected chemical blast in Iran

A massive explosion followed by a fire at a major Iranian port — a crucial hub for oil and petrochemical exports near the Strait of Hormuz — has left 25 people dead and injured around 800 others, Mehr News Agency reported on Sunday, citing a local official.

The blast occurred at approximately 11:55am on Saturday at the Shahid Rajaee port facility in the city of Bandar Abbas.

Early Sunday morning, the director general of Hormozgan Province’s crisis management reported that 18 people had been confirmed dead, with the number of injured exceeding 800. He noted that about two-thirds of those hospitalized have already been discharged from medical centers, while the rest continue to receive treatment.

Firefighters were still battling the blaze late into the night. Authorities secured the area and adjacent customs facilities to conduct a probe, suspecting poor chemical storage as a possible cause.

“The cause of the explosion was the chemicals inside the containers,” Hossein Zafari, a spokesperson for the country’s crisis management organization, told Iranian Labour News Agency (ILNA). “Previously, the director general of crisis management had given warnings to this port during their visits and had pointed out the possibility of danger.”

However, the exact cause had not yet been officially determined, government spokesperson Fatemeh Mohajerani told media outlets.

Keep reading

Thieves rob Long Island hospital chairman’s house — and take only docs related to bombshell FBI probe: victim

The home of Nassau University Medical Center’s chairman was robbed Wednesday night — but the burglars apparently only stole documents tied to a bombshell FBI probe, The Post has learned.

Chairman Matthew Bruderman confirmed his house in Oyster Bay was broken into just two weeks after news broke that he was “cooperating” with the FBI and Department of Justice in an investigation of his claims that the hospital was robbed by state and previous county leaders of more than $1 billion since 2006.

The stolen documents were later recovered by Center Island police, who confirmed that an active investigation into the burglary is underway — but refused to release further information or say whether anyone was arrested.

Bruderman wasn’t home at the time of the robbery and only found out after police called to inform him they had recovered a binder with his name on it in a car driven by an unidentified couple, he said.

“I was confused because that was the binder I had on my desk when I left,” he said.

Bruderman said he later found his backdoor pried wide open.

The binder, he said, contained “sensitive” materials related to the ongoing federal investigation, including documents and records tied to the financial misconduct he claims to have uncovered while reviewing hospital finances and state reimbursements.

The chairman believes the timing of the break-in — and that nothing appeared to have been stolen besides the documents — raises red flags and serious concerns.

The FBI declined to comment on the investigation, which was opened in early April.

Keep reading