Man who falsely claimed to be Charlie Kirk’s assassin convicted of having child sex abuse materials

The man who falsely claimed to be Charlie Kirk’s assassin in order to distract police has pleaded guilty to having child sex abuse materials on his phone that were discovered after his arrest.

George Zinn, 71, pleaded guilty Thursday to charges of sexual exploitation of a minor and felony obstruction of justice in a Utah municipal court. He could spend up to 15 years in prison when a state parole board reviews his case at a later date.

Moments after Kirk was fatally shot Sept. 10 at Utah Valley University, Zinn began screaming that he had killed the conservative activist, court documents show.

Authorities tackled and arrested Zinn amid the chaos, but when police asked him where the gun was, Zinn said, “I am not going to tell you where it is. I shot him, now shoot me,” the documents note.

Zinn was taken to a hospital after experiencing a medical episode during his arrest, the documents say. While receiving treatment, Zinn admitted to being “glad he said he shot the individual so the real suspect could get away.”

Detectives later charged Tyler Robinson in Kirk’s slaying.

Zinn also said he was uneasy about the police confiscating his phone because he had child sex abuse materials on the device.

Charging documents said investigators found more than 20 images of children in which youths were partially naked or posing in a “sexual” manner.

“I wish the court to know I am not and will never be a danger to children or their parents,” Zinn said during his hearing last week, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.

“I want to put the past behind me and move forward,” he said through tears.

Keep reading

ROYAL FAMILY TROUBLE: Norwegian Crown Princess Under Fire for Being Featured in Hundreds of New Epstein Files, While Her Son Is on Trial Accused of Raping Four Women

The Princess is apologizing for her close Epstein ties, just as her son is on trial for rape.

The royal family in Norway is reeling with the repercussion of the latest – and probably last – document release on the Epstein files.

The three and a half million additional documents were released by the DOJ pursuant to the approval of the House Resolution 4405, the ‘Epstein Files Transparency Act’.

The released files cast a very negative light on Norway’s Crown Princess Mette-Marit.

DPA reported:

“According to media reports on Saturday, the 52-year-old is mentioned several hundred times in the documents published by the US Department of Justice on Friday. It became known years ago that Mette-Marit had contact with Epstein.”

A visit to Epstein’s estate in Palm Beach, Florida, in 2013, is creating waves, as the Royal Palace confirmed that Mette-Marit had ‘borrowed Epstein’s house’ through a mutual friend, staying there for four days.

Guri Varpe, spokeswoman for the Norwegian royal family made a point to add that the crown princess ‘never stayed on the multimillionaire’s private island, Little Saint James’.

“On Friday evening, the crown princess apologized. She had ‘not checked Epstein’s background more thoroughly’, she explained in a statement released to several Norwegian media outlets. She said she had shown ‘poor judgement’ and regretted ‘having had any contact with Epstein at all’.

‘It’s just embarrassing’, she continued. She expressed her ‘deep sympathy’ and solidarity with the victims of the sex offender.”

Norwegian media says Mette-Marit met Epstein ‘several times’ in the United States and in Oslo in 2011 and 2013.

Keep reading

Andrew sent photos featuring daughters Eugenie and Beatrice to paedophile Epstein: Innocent princesses are dragged into disgraced parents’ scandal in latest file dump

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor sent photographs of his daughters Eugenie and Beatrice to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein at Christmas as the princesses are dragged into the latest scandal to hit their disgraced parents.

The King’s brother, 65, included a series of snaps of the sisters in two festive emails sent in 2011 and 2012, files released by the US Department of Justice last night show.

The pictures were sent when Eugenie was 21 and 22, and Beatrice was 23 and 24, after the disgraced financier’s 2008 conviction for procuring a child for prostitution.

The intimate family snaps were sent up to two years after the former prince previously claimed to have cut off all contact with the paedophile.

The image of him proudly showing off his daughters’ exploits as a doting father figure draws a stark contrast with the secret life he and ex-wife Sarah lived behind closed doors as they rubbed shoulders with the rich and powerful.

The emails were released as part of a tranche of some three million documents relating to Epstein by the US government on Friday, and were just a fraction of the embarrassing content for the former Duke and Duchess of York.

The latest revelations leave Beatrice and Eugenie in ‘trying times’, royal expert Jennie Bond said today, as the sisters struggle to navigate their father’s increasingly humiliating position ostracised from the royal family.

Other revelations from Friday’s release of the Epstein files include:

Keep reading

Disgraced Andrew Everywhere in Epstein Files – From Multiple Sexual Indiscretions to a Romance With Ghislaine Maxwell and Sharing Afghanistan Confidential Document With Late Pedophile

How low can Andrew go?

The three and a half million documents from the latest – and apparently last – release from the DOJ following the approval of the House Resolution 4405, the Epstein Files Transparency Act, are out.

Around the world, journalists are digging into the mother lode, but we can already say that disgraced former British Prince Andrew is the elite figure most featured in the damaging files.

We already reported about a 2010 email exchange in which Jeffrey Epstein, fresh out of Florida prison, sets ‘Randy Andy’ with a 26-year-old Russian woman, once again shattering the former duke’s lies that he severed ties with the late pedophile after his conviction.

He is also featured inviting Epstein and women friends for a dinner at Buckingham Palace – ‘with lots of privacy’.

The new revelations are even worse.

In a disturbing series of declassified photos, Andrew is ‘hovering over a woman lying on the floor’.

Keep reading

Protect Survivors, Protect Justice: What Lawmakers Owe Childhood Sexual Abuse Victims

The recent vote for the release of the Epstein files offered something rare in today’s political climate: a bipartisan moment of clarity. For once, lawmakers from both parties stood together to shine a light on abuse that powerful institutions hid for decades and elevated the voices of victims who had been ignored, dismissed, or silenced.

That unity was meaningful, but as encouraging as it was, the reality is that the problem extends far beyond one man or one set of documents.

Across the country, a painful and lingering stain remains for victims of childhood sexual abuse that occurred in institutions we were taught to trust. Survivors include those abused by members of the clergy, students at public and private schools, student athletes betrayed by colleges and universities, and children harmed within the foster care and juvenile justice system.

Though each of their stories differs, the pattern is heartbreakingly similar, where vulnerable children were left unprotected, and institutions became more focused on preserving their own reputation than safeguarding children.

We often do not understand the full scale of abuse or the systems built to hide it until survivors step forward through civil lawsuits, often taking decades, if survivors decide to even come forward in the first place. Civil litigation provides one of the only mechanisms that forces open the curtain and compels institutions to produce records, answer questions, and face accountability. This process gives the public a clearer picture of how this abuse occurred, how to prevent abuse from happening again, and exposes perpetrators still in the community.

However, none of this happens automatically, and right now, that ability is at risk.

Keep reading

ICE agents chase down migrant sex predator after judge allows him to stroll out of NYC courthouse

An alleged crack-smoking, sexual-predator migrant wanted by ICE was allowed to flee through a back door of a Manhattan courthouse — infuriating federal agents, The Post has learned.

Gerardo Miguel Mora, 45, was arrested Thursday for shoplifting and possession of stolen property after allegedly snatching $130 in items from an H&M display case in Midtown that day, court records show.

Mora, whose country of origin was not disclosed, was collared on the Upper West Side on Jan. 7 for possession of alleged crack cocaine, according to a criminal complaint. That case is pending in court.

In 2011, Mora was busted for attempted rape and strangulation after he allegedly followed a 21-year-old woman home in Midtown, choked her and tried to remove her clothes, police sources said.

He was stopped by a bystander who heard the woman’s cries and came to her aid, holding Mora down until cops arrived, the sources said. 

Keep reading

Michael Jackson’s ‘intimate’ thoughts about children revealed in unearthed recordings

Audio recordings detailing pop icon Michael Jackson‘s ‘intimate’ thoughts on children will be revealed in a new docuseries.

The unearthed tapes were secured for a four-part Channel 4 series called The Trial, which is set to premiere in the UK on February 4. 

It will detail new revelations from the pop icon‘s 2005 child molestation trial. 

In one particularly chilling clip obtained by the New York Post, Jackson detailed his reliance on a relationship with children.

‘If you told me right now…Michael, you could never see another child…I would kill myself,’ he said.

In the trailer for the forthcoming docuseries, Jackson implied that kids naturally gravitated toward him. 

‘Children want to just touch me and hug me,’ he said in one recording. 

‘Kids end up falling in love with my personality,’ he added in another. ‘Sometimes it gets me into trouble.’

An insider told the Post: ‘There is something extremely unusual and eerie about Michael Jackson’s infatuation with children.

‘To hear his voice discuss children in this manner, given he had been accused on molestation, raises many questions about his mental health, mindset and sadly, intentions.

‘This is Michael at his most open, giving us an insight into how he was in love with children… infatuated with wanting to be around them.’

Jackson admitted to allowing children into his home and even into his bed without parental supervision.

His former public relations advisor revealed in the series that he ‘absolutely’ believed the allegations against the popstar, reported the Telegraph. 

‘I believe there was a cover-up for so many years,’ he said. 

Keep reading

Former French Senator Joël Guerriau on Trial for Drugging Female National Assembly Member To Sexually Abuse Her

Have the romantic French turned into a nation of date-rapists?

France has an epidemic of ‘drug-facilitated sexual assault’, and it seems not even powerful women in elected office are safe from it.

A former senator is on trial for allegedly slipping MDMA into the drink of a female member of the National Assembly to sexually abuse her.

Associated Press reported:

“Joël Guerriau, 68, is accused of putting the drug MDMA, known as ecstasy, in a glass of champagne he served to lawmaker Sandrine Josso in November 2023. He has admitted serving her a drink spiked with MDMA but says it was an accident.”

Sandrine Josso has been outspoken about the case, leading to Guerriau’s two-day trial that started today (26).

He has been charged with the ‘use and possession of drugs’, and with ‘secretly administering a discernment-altering substance to commit a rape or sexual assault’.

“According to Josso, a centrist member of parliament, the center-right senator invited her to his apartment in Paris for what she believed to be a reelection celebration. Josso had known Guerriau for years and considered him as a friend.

Josso said she started feeling unwell quickly after drinking champagne, with heart palpitations and her body shivering. She headed out, took a taxi and went to a hospital, where a substantial quantity of MDMA was found in a blood test, far higher than the level typical of recreational use.”

Keep reading

ICE Takes Out the Trash Tim Walz Ignored, 3,400 Murderers, Rapists, and Gangsters Removed

An ICE official said federal agents are carrying out an ongoing operation in Minnesota focused on arresting dangerous criminal illegal aliens to prevent further harm to local communities, pushing back against what he described as efforts by politicians, activists, and the media to create fear and confusion.

Marcos Charles said the operation is centered on public safety and removing individuals with serious criminal histories from Minnesota communities.

He criticized what he described as deliberate chaos driven by sanctuary politicians and activists, arguing that it undermines community trust and obscures the purpose of enforcement actions.

“When sanctuary politicians, activists and the media work hard to create chaos and fear instead of using their platforms to reassure their communities, this is the result,” Charles said.

Charles said the goal of the operation is straightforward: arrest criminal illegal aliens so they cannot continue to victimize innocent people.

He said the effort has been ongoing throughout the week and has already resulted in thousands of arrests statewide.

“The reality is, and this is what commander Bovino and I have been talking about all week. All week, we’re out here to arrest dangerous criminal illegal aliens so they can’t victimize innocent people in our communities anymore,” Charles said.

Keep reading

Media Claim: “ICE Drags Citizen in the Snow in His Underwear,” But There Is More to the Story

On January 18, 2026, ICE arrested ChongLy “Scott” Thao in St. Paul, Minnesota. The incident went viral because of footage showing Thao, a 56-year-old naturalized U.S. citizen, being led from his home in sub-freezing weather wearing only underwear and sandals with a small blanket over his shoulders.

The Thao family states that ICE agents forced their way in without a warrant, pointed guns at the family, including a 4-year-old, and refused to look at Thao’s ID. They claim he was driven to a remote location, photographed and fingerprinted, and only returned home after agents realized he was a citizen.

The facts are very different from the family’s claims and the media framing. First off, the agents had a warrant. They were using an administrative warrant rather than a judicial warrant, which is consistent with new ICE directives.

Under the directive signed by Acting ICE Director Todd Lyons, ICE has been instructed that administrative warrants (Form I-205) are now considered sufficient for residential entry. If an individual with a final order of removal is believed to be inside and refuses to open the door, agents are authorized to use a necessary and reasonable amount of force to enter.

DHS described it as a targeted operation for two convicted sex offenders, Kongmeng Vang and Lue Moua. The reason agents used a battering ram to break in was because, according to the Associated Press, a family member alerted Thao that agents were banging on the door, but he told them not to open it.

Agents drew their weapons because the targets were dangerous criminals. Moua is described as “a violent illegal alien sexual offender” and a “child predator,” while Vang is described as a “criminal illegal alien” from Laos with a 2016 removal order and a history involving sexual assault and gang activity.

Because Thao matched the physical description of one of the targets, ICE protocol required agents to use a new mobile biometric app, Mobile Fortify, which captures fingerprints and facial photographs to verify identity. However, Thao refused. Consequently, he was taken into custody, photographed and fingerprinted, and then returned home.

Commenters on social media are outraged that Thao was taken out of the house in his underwear. However, there is no indication that agents stripped him. He was apparently already in his underwear when agents arrived. The half-naked aspect and the use of force are consistent with High-Risk Entry protocols. If agents believe a suspect is a convicted sex offender, they prioritize speed and tactical dominance over the suspect’s comfort.

Keep reading