Massie, Khanna spotted 6 individuals ‘likely incriminated’ in unredacted Epstein files

Reps. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) and Ro Khanna (D-Calif.) said they spotted at least six names of individuals “likely incriminated” by their inclusion in the Epstein files after the two reviewed an unredacted tranche of the documents.

Members of Congress were permitted for the first time Monday to review the unredacted versions of all the Department of Justice (DOJ) files related to the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Massie and Khanna were the two lead sponsors of the bill that forced the public release of the files.

“There are six men. We went in there for two hours. There’s millions of files, right? And in a couple of hours, we found six men whose names have been redacted, who are implicated in the way that the files are presented,” Massie told reporters outside the Justice Department office where lawmakers can review the files.

The two lawmakers did not name the men but said one is a high-ranking official in a foreign government while another is a prominent individual.

“None of this is designed to be a witch hunt. Just because someone may be in the files doesn’t mean that they’re guilty. But there are very powerful people who raped these underage girls — it wasn’t just Epstein and [his close associate Ghislaine] Maxwell — or showed up to the island or showed up to the ranch or showed up to the home knowing underage girls were being paraded around,” Khanna said.

Massie said he would not be releasing the names himself.

“I think we need to give the DOJ a chance to go back through and correct their mistakes,” he said.

“They need to themselves check their own homework.”

The law that mandated the release of the files allowed for narrow redactions, but lawmakers and victims of Epstein have raised questions about the breadth of what was blacked out and the fact that some names of victims were not.

Massie described an FBI form that listed conspirators in which the Justice Department redacted the name and photo of one of the men who was listed.

The lawmakers also shed light on one email in the latest tranche that garnered significant attention, in which one redacted individual thanked Epstein for a “fun night” and added, “Your littlest girl was a little naughty.” 

Keep reading

Outrageous: Woke Judge Slashes Jury’s Recommended Sentence for Violent Sexual Predator by MORE THAN HALF Because of His Skin Color

A judge in Kentucky last week utilized woke “justice” in its most perverse form despite the horrific crime committed by the defendant.

As WHAS 11 reported on Friday, a Louisville jury on February 2 decided to recommend that 24-year-old Christopher Thompson be sentenced to 65 years in prison for several crimes, including robbery, kidnapping, sodomy, and sexual abuse.

The jury also convicted Thompson of additional charges due to his unhinged behavior in the courtroom.

Back in December 2025, the jury found Thompson guilty of a series of violent sexual assaults against innocent women while stealing their money.

Thompson was arrested back in January 2024 after DNA conclusively proved that he committed a horrific sexual crime and robbery against a female in July 2023.

Per WHAS 11, here is what this monster did to this poor woman:

LMPD said Thompson wore a ski mask and kidnapped a woman at gunpoint before forcing her to perform sexual acts in the parking lot of an elementary school.

He then drove the victim to an ATM and forced her to withdraw $220 before returning to the school to assault her again and fleeing on foot.

But Louisville judge Tracy Davis decided that such a sentence was too harsh on this demon and thought he should get a break.

She specifically referenced Thompson’s race while implying that people like him have been treated unjustly in America.

“If you were to come in here, and instead of being hurt and angry, which is what this court hears, right, as a 20-year-old African-American male that has, you know, experienced this in society,” Davis said. “And you would say, yes, this is the situation, this is who I am: I don’t want to be this person anymore. I don’t want to be in jail forever.”

“It is just a shame that you can’t look at all of these things and say, ‘As of today, February the second 2026, I want to be a different person. I want a better outcome. I want to be an asset to society,” she added.

Keep reading

Top barrister Mark Dennis accused of possessing child abuse material is found dead

A prominent criminal barrister who was allegedly caught with child abuse material has reportedly been found dead.

Mark Dennis SC, 65, stepped off a flight from South-East Asia at Sydney Airport in January and was stopped by Australian Border Force officers, who pored through his phone, tablet, laptop, and a USB.

They allegedly found child abuse material and sexualised conversations with and about minors, and he was subsequently charged with possessing, distributing and importing child abuse material. 

On Monday after 7.30pm, police were called to his Inner West home where the barrister’s body was found, The Daily Telegraph reports.

The Daily Mail has contacted NSW Police for comment. 

Australian Border Force officials intercepted Dennis at the airport in January and searched his luggage following ‘intelligence led screening’.

‘The matter was reported to the AFP for further investigation,’ the Australian Federal Police said in a statement on Wednesday.

‘AFP members attended and on further examination of the device, identified alleged child abuse material and sexualised conversations with and about minors.’

Keep reading

Threats on VP Vance Expose a Sick Secret As Feds Close In

Unfortunately, Vice President JD Vance is no stranger to threats. Vance and his family have endured multiple threats since he became the 50th Vice President of the United States. 

One of the most recent instances has resulted in federal charges against an Ohio man, and there’s an added dark twist involved here. 

On Friday, the Department of Justice announced that a federal grand jury had returned an indictment against a 33-year-old Ohio man who threatened to kill Vance during his January visit to Ohio.

TOLEDO, Ohio – A federal grand jury returned an indictment earlier this week charging a 33-year-old man with threatening to kill the Vice President of the United States during his visit to the Northwest Ohio region in January.

Shannon Mathre, of Toledo, is accused of making a threat to take the life of, and to inflict bodily harm upon, a successor to the presidency, in violation of Title 18 U.S. Code Section 871(a). In the indictment, he allegedly stated, “I am going to find out where he (the vice president) is going to be and use my M14 automatic gun and kill him.” Mathre was arrested by U.S. Secret Service agents Feb. 6.

But it isn’t just threats against Vance for which Mathre is facing charges. 

The grand jury further charges that from about Dec. 31, 2025, to Jan. 21, 2026, Mathre was also engaged in the receipt and distribution of images that visually depict minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct, in violation of Title 18 U.S. Code Section 2252(a)(2). While investigating the threats allegedly made against the vice president, federal agents discovered multiple digital files of child sexual abuse materials (CSAM) in Mathre’s possession.

U.S. Attorney General Pam Bondi had this to say about the matter: 

“Our attorneys are vigorously prosecuting this disgusting threat against Vice President Vance. You can hide behind a screen, but you cannot hide from this Department of Justice.”

Keep reading

Former Jefferson County Public Schools counselor pleads guilty to child sex assault

A former Jefferson County Public Schools social worker took a deal and pleaded guilty Monday to sexually assaulting a child, court records show.

Chloe Rose Castro, a 29-year-old woman from Lakewood, pleaded guilty to one count of sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust, a felony, according to Jefferson County court records. The plea deal dropped a second child sex assault charge and one count of internet luring of a child from her case, court records show.

The woman faces an open-ended, or “indeterminate,” sentence that will last from a minimum of four years to a maximum of life in prison when she is sentenced on April 2, according to a news release from the First Judicial District Attorney’s Office.

Castro was arrested in November 2024 after the victim’s parents found “evidence of a sexual relationship” and reported Castro to the Arvada Police Department, prosecutors said in the release.

The parents told police that they found inappropriate social media messages between their child and Castro, according to an arrest affidavit. Police said the student attended an online school at the time, but he often met Castro behind the Apex Center — a recreation center in Arvada.

The unidentified student, who was younger than 15 when the assault happened, said Castro “really understood him” and that “she was the only person he could trust.” He said they had plans to move to California and New Mexico to “create a new life together,” according to the affidavit.

Castro and the student met outside of school for the first time in May 2024, police stated in the affidavit. They often met in a spot behind the recreation center, where they would kiss and touch each other, according to the document. They also met in Castro’s office at least once.

The two would text and exchange messages on Instagram, including nude photos, according to the arrest affidavit. They deleted the messages nightly out of fear of being caught, police said.

No other victims came forward after Castro’s arrest, according to the DA’s office.

Keep reading

Head of prestigious French institute resigns over Epstein links

Jack Lang, the president of France’s Arab World Institute, has offered his resignation after his past contact with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein triggered a money laundering probe at home, according to several media outlets.

The move followed the announcement on Friday by French prosecutors that they opened a preliminary investigation into Lang – a veteran French politician who has served as culture and education minister – and his daughter Caroline for alleged “aggravated tax fraud laundering.”

The probe was launched after revelations by investigative outlet Mediapart into possible financial links to Epstein. The files do not suggest that Lang was involved in the late financier’s sexual crimes.

Keep reading

Juvenile detention center supervision officer arrested on child sexual assault charges, LCSO says

A juvenile supervision officer at a juvenile detention center has been arrested and charged with sexual assault of a child, according to the Llano County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies with LCSO’s Criminal Investigations Division obtained multiple arrest warrants for Justice Malachi Johnson on Jan. 28. He’s also charged with indecency with a child by sexual contact. Both charges are second degree felonies.

According to a press release, LCSO discovered Johnson’s employment at the Hays County Juvenile Detention Center during their investigation. The department coordinated with the Hays County Sheriff’s Office to arrest Johnson. He was booked in the Hays County Jail and released several days later, online jail records show.

Further details were not immediately available, and it’s unclear whether the alleged assault happened in Llano County.

“The protection of our children is paramount, and the Llano County Sheriff’s Office remains committed to thoroughly investigating allegations of crimes against children and holding offenders accountable,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement.

Keep reading

Former head of UK drugs regulator faces being struck off medical register after failing to reveal convictions for child sex offences

A former head of the UK drugs regulator has been banned from working as a doctor after failing to reveal his convictions for child sex offences.

Dr Ian Hudson trained as a paediatrician and worked in the pharmaceutical industry before going on to serve as chief executive of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for six years.

But a tribunal this week ruled his fitness to practice is impaired and ordered his erasure from the General Medical Council’s register of doctors, preventing him from practicing in the UK.

The panel heard Hudson was convicted at Chelmsford Magistrate’s Court in 2024 of two counts of attempting to engage in sexual communication with a child.

He was sentenced to a six month custodial sentence suspended for 18 months, forced to sign the sex offenders register for ten years and subjected to a five year sexual harm prevention order.

But the father-of-one failed in his duty to notify the GMC of the charges and convictions ‘without delay’, the Medical Practitioner’s Tribunal Service was told.

The hearing, presided over by three tribunal members, determined his conduct and offending were at the upper end of the scale of seriousness and there was a ‘high risk’ to public safety.

They suspended Hudson from the GMC’s Register with immediate effect and he will be permanently struck off he fails to appeal the outcome within 28 days.

The GMC asked the tribunal to erase Hudson from the its Register, citing the seriousness of his offences and the importance of maintaining public confidence in the medical profession.

Arguing that ‘the Tribunal could not conclude that Hudson’s behaviour’s wouldn’t be repeated and that the level of risk was high with only limited insight and that remediation was limited and incomplete,’ it also asked that an immediate suspension order be imposed during the customary 28 day appeal period.

Hudson, who represented himself at the virtual hearing, insisted ‘he had good insight into his actions and had done as much to remediate as he could think of’.

He said there were ‘elements of his work that required him to be on the medical register despite having no contact with patients’ and asked to remain on it – but with restrictions that prevented him from working with children in a medical capacity.

Given his significant expertise and experience ‘he still had a lot to offer for the benefit of wider society and could do so without risking the public,’ he added.

The GMC said there were no extenuating circumstances for the Tribunal to take into account.

Dr Hudson began his medical career in the 1980s working as a paediatrician.

According to his official Government biography he worked in pharmaceutical research and development team at SmithKleinBeecham for 12 years before his appointment in 2001 as the Head of Licensing at the MHRA’s predecessor the Medicine’s Control Agency.

He served as the MHRA’s Chief Executive from 2013 to 2019.

Following his departure from the MHRA, Hudson was awarded an OBE in the 2020 New Years Honours in recognition of his leadership and work on healthcare regulation and medicines oversight.

Hudson later worked for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as its Senior Advisor, Regulatory Affairs, Integrated Development, Global Health until 2024.

His appointment by the BMGF immediately following his tenure as MHRA Chief Executive was subject to review by the Office of the Advisory Committee on Business Appointments who imposed two conditions restricting his use of privileged non-public information acquired during his time at the MHRA and prohibiting any direct involvement in lobbying the UK government.

More recently he has worked a director, advisor or consultant for various heath firms.

Keep reading

Former Prince Andrew’s NINE-DAY Visit to Epstein’s NY Townhouse in 2010 Revealed in Its ‘Sordid Truth’

Andrew lied to the BBC and the British public about his stay at the late pedophile’s house.

To Emily Maitlis, in his ‘train crash’ BBC interview, Andrew said he visited Jeffrey Epstein in 2010 solely to ‘honorably’ tell him their friendship was over.

That was far from the truth.

Girls coming ‘after school’ and ‘$5,000 cash floats’ – his visit to Epstein’s New York mansion is finally revealed.

Daily Mail reported:

“He suggested he had stayed ‘four days’, but in truth Andrew enjoyed the pedophile’s hospitality for nine days, with the scheming financier organizing a dizzying timetable of meetings and parties – starting with a ‘facial’ cosmetic treat, the Daily Mail’s analysis of the latest cache of emails reveals. Epstein even told Andrew he had arranged ‘a car and driver for your use for the week’.”

Keep reading

Rape allegation against ex-Barclays CEO Jes Staley was raised in US Epstein investigation

US prosecutors reviewed allegations of rape and bodily harm against the former Barclays boss and former JP Morgan banker Jes Staley, according to newly unsealed files linked to the child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Multiple documents in the Epstein files cite serious allegations of sexual misconduct against Staley, including that he forced a woman to touch his genitals during a massage before raping her, and left “bloody marks” on the arms of a woman he called “tinkerbell”.

The bulk of the allegations are revealed in what appears to be a confidential 86-page internal memo produced by prosecutors and addressed to Geoffrey S Berman, then US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. The memo, titled “Investigation into Potential Co-Conspirators of Jeffrey Epstein” and dated 19 December 2019, summarised interviews with victims, witnesses and subjects of its investigation.

There is no evidence that prosecutors decided to pursue the allegations. Staley, who has previously denied any wrongdoing, did not respond to requests for comment made over several months, either directly or via his lawyers. He has never been charged with a crime related to the allegations.

During a UK court hearing in 2025, Staley admitted to having sex with a member of Epstein’s staff in New York, but agreed with a lawyer during cross-examination that he would describe the intercourse as “consensual”.

The memo refers to one woman’s recollection of events that allegedly occurred “in or around 2011 or 2012”. It says: “Epstein instructed [redacted] to provide a massage to Jes Staley in Epstein’s New York residence. [Redacted] attempted to give him an ordinary massage, but he forced [redacted] to touch his genitals and then raped [redacted].

“Afterwards, [redacted] complained to Epstein, who said he left it to [redacted] and Staley to decide whether to engage in sex. After this incident, [redacted] began to distance herself from Epstein.”

This allegation was included in a section labelled: “Interviews of Victims Who Were Abused As Adults”.

Keep reading