Massive Attack’s Robert Del Naja and 87-year-old among more than 500 Palestine Action supporters arrested at mass demo in London

Massive Attack musician Robert Del Naja has been arrested with over 500 supporters of banned group Palestine Action during a major protest in central London Today. 

The singer-songwriter from Bristol was seen being spoken to by officers as he took part in the march against the group’s ban in Trafalgar Square. 

Del Naja was among hundreds of demonstrators who sat with sings reading ‘I oppose genocide. I support Palestine Action’. 

He was later carried away by three officers and arrested on suspicion of showing support for a proscribed organisation.

The Metropolitan Police said 523 people aged between 18 and 87 had been arrested at the mass event. 

Protesters gathered in the central London landmark from 1pm and held up their placards, despite police warning any individuals engaging in such criminal activity would be arrested. 

The group, which organisers Defend Our Juries said consisted of some 500 people, initially sat silently as around 100 police officers moved in to make arrests.

But some later started chanting ‘shame on you’ at officers as they carried protesters who refused to walk to police vans away. 

Proscription makes it a criminal offence to belong to or support Palestine Action, punishable by up to 14 years in prison. 

Keep reading

Ireland Is Rising Up and About to Explode – Government Brings in Tanks to Stop Anti-Globalist Protests

The Irish have had enough of open borders, high taxes and the total destruction of Ireland by the globalists running Europe.

Ireland is rising up. Their anger is directed at the ruling class which has made it quite plain the ambition is to replace the Irish as the native population. Ireland is now the canary in the genocide coal mine.

 Something very serious is unfolding in Ireland right now.

Major anti-Government protests have brought the entire Country to a halt for a second successive day, with protesters vowing to ESCALATE if the Government doesn’t meet their demands.

Ireland is about to EXPLODE…

Keep reading

Climate Organization Behind Anti-ICE Protests Is Leading May 1 School Walkout Plan, Parent Group Reports

One of the main organizations behind the recent protests against Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) operations is encouraging children to walk out of class en masse next month to help promote its agenda, which includes achieving what it said are “Eco-socialism, [a] multi-racial democracy, and Green New Deal legislation,” according to a April 8 report by representatives of parent group Defending Education.

The Sunrise Movement, during its March 17 online membership meeting, called on schools to “train up” employees and students to disrupt the federal government ahead of planned May 1 “May Day” protests as part of an ongoing “political revolution” to “structurally change the foundations of this country,” according to slides Defending Education, a nonprofit opposing indoctrination in classrooms, obtained from a tipster who attended the meeting.

The Sunrise Movement, according to the slides and its website, describes itself as an anti-President Donald Trump “climate revolution” group that advocates socialism, supports a rainbow coalition of the multi-racial working class, and calls for an end to the “billionaire” two-party political system.

In addition to mass school walkouts, the organization is also calling for more disruptions to Hilton hotels, which have housed ICE officers, according to the slides. Past actions included calling for boycotts of the hotel chain and engaging in “wide awake” events where protestors gathered outside of Hilton-branded hotels and made as much noise as possible to prevent ICE officers—and everyone else staying there—from sleeping.

Another slide illustrates a domino effect that starts with the ideological conversion of students and young people and spreads to teachers, customer service workers, city service workers, factory service workers, shipping and transportation workers, and ultimately “military and police defections.”

“They have zero reservations about using children to advance their political ideology,” Rhyen Staley, Defending Education research director, told The Epoch Times. “These kids are being used for their propaganda.”

Keep reading

Los Angeles Teen Blinded in One Eye by DHS Agent at ‘No Kings’ Rally, Attorney Says

An 18-year-old college freshman was blinded in his right eye by a federal agent during the Los Angeles “No Kings” protest on March 28. 

Tucker Collins, who is studying astronautical engineering with a minor in cinematic arts at the University of Southern California, was documenting the rally protesting policies implemented under President Donald Trump near the Metropolitan Detention Center, where immigration detainees are held. Video of the incident shared by Collins’ attorney, V. James DeSimone, shows a crowd of people separated from agents by a tall black fence surrounding the facility. Collins can be seen holding his phone and filming near the back of the group before abruptly falling to the ground. Blood streams from his right eye as bystanders come to his aid. He was helped by a nurse present at the protest, DeSimone told CNN, and later taken to the hospital.

In the video, DeSimone accuses Department of Homeland Security (DHS) agents of unlawfully shooting Collins with “a less-lethal launcher…shooting directly into his head” while exercising his First Amendment rights. The strike caused irreparable damage to Collins’ eye and fractured bones in his eye socket, DeSimone told CNN. Collins’ eye had to be surgically removed. 

In a statement made to the Los Angeles Times, a DHS spokesperson claimed that agents “followed their training and used the minimum amount of force necessary to protect themselves, the public, and federal property” after a group of 1,000 protestors “threw rocks, bottles, and cement blocks at officers.” The agency said seven warnings were given before crowd control measures were used. “The First Amendment protects speech and peaceful assembly—not rioting,” the spokesperson continued. 

Under DHS use-of-force guidelines, while agents may be authorized to use less-lethal weapons, such as pepperballs and rubber bullets, using such a device is considered deadly force when “it carries a substantial risk of causing death or serious bodily injury,” such as “strik[ing] the neck or head.” Deadly force is only permissible when “the [officer] has a reasonable belief that the subject of force poses an imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury to the [officer] or to another person.” 

Even with this guideline in place, a federal court in California issued a preliminary injunction last September prohibiting DHS agents from, in part, “using crowd control weapons,” including less-lethal weapons, “on members of the press, legal observers, and protesters who are not themselves posing a threat of imminent harm to a law enforcement officer or another person.” The order was a result of a lawsuit in which DHS agents were accused of using excessive force and suppressing First Amendment-protected activities when officers shot less-lethal weapons at people protesting the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement tactics in Southern California last summer. 

In this case, Collins “was not threatening anyone. He wasn’t attacking anyone,” DeSimone told The Guardian. “DHS officers took out his eye and they did it despite a federal injunction that plainly forbids firing these weapons at people’s heads,” he continued. 

Keep reading

MUCKRAKER INVESTIGATION: Taxpayer-Funded NGO Caught Busing Non-Citizens to Radical “No Kings” Protests

According to a report by Muckraker, a shocking undercover investigation has revealed that the radical left’s “organic” protest machine, specifically the NGO Make the Road New York (MRNY), is allegedly funneling millions of federal taxpayer dollars to mobilize and bus non-citizens into Manhattan for the “No Kings” demonstrations.

For weeks, the mainstream media has portrayed the “No Kings” demonstrations as a grassroots movement against the Trump administration.

But as usual, they were lying to you. New evidence proves this is a coordinated operation designed to manufacture the appearance of public consensus using people who aren’t even legal citizens of this country.

An explosive report from Muckraker’s Anthony Rubin reveals the inner workings of this shady operation. Undercover footage captured Make the Road New York staff members in Brentwood, Long Island, loading groups of individuals, many of whom were confirmed to be non-citizens, onto buses bound for the massive March 28th protest in Manhattan.

Muckraker wrote on X:

“The NGO Make the Road NY has received millions of dollars from the federal government.

Our undercover investigation reveals that Make the Road New York was responsible for mobilizing and busing non-citizens into Manhattan to join the recent No Kings protest.

We are calling for an immediate investigation into how Make the Road New York is spending taxpayer money.”

Hidden camera footage shows Angel Vera, identified as a Make the Road NY Community Organizer, admitting that the majority of their members are illegal aliens.

Keep reading

Democratic Party Official Arrested After Allegedly Injuring a Disabled Veteran at a ‘No Kings’ Protest

A Florida Democrat has been arrested after allegedly attacking a man identified as a disabled veteran during a “No Kings” protest on Saturday.

Brian Stewart, chairman of the Hernando County Democratic Party, was arrested, according to WFLA-TV.

An affidavit released by the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office said that a deputy was called to Spring Hill at about 10:31 a.m. Saturday.

A man said that after an argument with Stewart, the Democratic Party operative “struck him against his will.”

The victim “reported pain and had a visible lump on his head, which was consistent with being struck,” the office said.

“Based on the victim’s statement, the witness statement, the video evidence, the visible injury to Thomas Michta, and the defendant’s own admissions, I developed probable cause to believe that the defendant intentionally struck and touched Thomas Michta against his will and caused bodily harm,” the affidavit stated.

The incident kicked off when Stewart intervened as counter-protestors followed a public official.

Stewart reportedly played the siren on his megaphone, even as a counter-protester complained the noise would damage his hearing.

The man poured a liquid into the megaphone. Stewart then allegedly struck him with the megaphone.

Stewart was arrested on a misdemeanor battery charge.

The Hernando County Democratic Party claimed in a statement that Stewart was arrested after “responding to a provocation from a local agitator who threw a drink on him and yelled obscenities at community members during a protest.”

Republicans offered a different perspective.

“Brian Stewart was arrested for violently attacking a disabled veteran at the far-left ‘No Kings’ rally yesterday,” the Florida Republican Part posted on X.

“Radical liberals are spiraling out of control!” the post said, noting that other leading Florida Democrats had not condemned the incident.

Keep reading

Jan. 6 rioter pardoned by Trump gets prison sentence for possessing ‘enormous child pornography collection’

A man pardoned by President Donald Trump for his actions on Jan. 6 has been sentenced for possessing more than 100,000 child sexual abuse images and videos discovered in connection with his Capitol riot case.

Daniel Tocci was sentenced to four years in prison by U.S. District Judge Mark G. Mastroianni of the District of Massachusetts after he pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography, according to a Justice Department news release Monday that made no mention of the Jan. 6 link. Tocci had been set to go to trial in the Jan. 6 case early last year, but it was dismissed after Trump granted mass clemency to roughly 1,500 defendants tied to the attack on the Capitol.

Federal prosecutors wrote in a sentencing memo in the child pornography case that, in addition to the child sex abuse material, Tocci’s laptop “contained extremely disturbing images of violent acts, such as a cat being killed by being put in a blender, a male shooting a female in the head, a dog being beaten to death, and severed heads and limbs, as well as images and videos of bestiality.”

Before he pleaded guilty in September, Tocci’s attorney had argued for the dismissal of the child sexual abuse material case because “all the evidence” stemmed from the pardoned Jan. 6 case.

“The case against Mr. Tocci must be dismissed because the entirety of the evidence stems from a warrant that, according to President Trump, should never have issued,” Tocci’s attorney wrote in July. “President Trump recognized the ongoing nature of the injustice against Mr. Tocci, as the investigation took place over the course of four years, and the instant case is still being prosecuted.”

The Justice Department did not respond to the motion before Tocci’s attorney withdrew it ahead of a plea hearing.

Keep reading

Investigation Finds ‘No Kings’ Protests Backed by Network of Hundreds of Groups With Estimated Annual Revenue of $3 Billion

The pointless ‘No Kings’ folks were back out in force this weekend, up to all of their usual antics.

Like many people, you may be wondering who is behind all of this, specifically, who is funding it? Well, it turns out there is an entire network of groups and they have a lot of cash to work with.

According to a recent investigation, there are approximately 500 different groups involved in this and they have an annual revenue stream of approximately $3 billion.

In other words, it’s not just George Soros. It’s a lot of different people and groups. The only thing that is not surprising here, is that these groups are all linked to Marxism and bringing about revolution.

FOX News reported:

500 groups with $3B in revenues are behind the #NoKings protests and communist call for ‘revolution’

A network of about 500 groups with an estimated $3 billion in combined annual revenues is behind the coordinated nationwide “No Kings” protest Saturday, including communist groups who are using the day to call for a “revolution,” according to a Fox Digital News investigation.

According to a copy of the permit for the “flagship” march in St. Paul, Minn., Indivisible, a national well-heeled Democratic political advocacy organization funded by billionaire George Soros, is the lead coordinator for the protest.

But Fox News Digital has also identified key participation by a network of radical socialist and communist organizations funded by Neville Roy Singham, an American tech tycoon and avowed communist living in China.

Over nearly a decade, Singham has financed a constellation of activist institutions that promote revolutionary socialist politics and frequently collaborate in protest campaigns, including the People’s Forum in New York, the Party for Socialism and Liberation, the ANSWER Coalition and CodePink, whose co-founder Jodie Evans is married to Singham. These groups work closely with the Freedom Road Socialist Organization.

They are all sending members to the protests and one group said they plan to bring a message of “revolution” to the protests…

Across the country, similar preparations have been underway among socialist, communist and Marxist activist groups from the Singham network that have openly discussed using the demonstrations to spread what they describe as revolutionary organizing.

Keep reading

BEYOND PARODY: No Kings Protesters Yell ‘Abolish the Police’ as They’re Being Escorted and Protected by Police

No Kings protesters marching in Washington, DC today could be heard yelling ‘abolish the police’ as they were being escorted and protected by police.

You could not make this up. No one would believe it.

The other interesting thing about this is that elected Democrats across the country have admitted that the ‘abolish the police’ movement was a huge political mistake. Apparently, their supporters didn’t get the memo, because they’re still saying it.

The Daily Caller reports:

Several “No Kings” protesters chanted anti-police slogans Saturday while uniformed officers could be seen ushering their march through the streets of Washington, video footage by the Daily Caller News Foundation shows.

Thousands of demonstrators flocked to the nation’s capital as part of the nationwide No Kings Day protests Saturday against President Donald Trump and his administration, particularly Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). During one portion of the Washington demonstrations, protesters chanted multiple times in favor of defunding or even abolishing the police — despite officers at the same time visibly protecting them.

“I said take it to the streets, abolish the police,” a male protester leading a chant yelled as multiple on-duty law enforcement officers walked with them, video by DCNF investigative reporter Hudson Crozier shows.

“Cops spent hours accompanying the protest and holding off traffic for about a mile, giving them the entire Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge along the way,” Crozier wrote in the post, referring to to the arch bridge crossing the Anacostia River in Washington’s southeast quadrant.

Keep reading

Following the Dark Money: Turns Out Those Street Protests Aren’t Spontaneous At All

A report highlighted by Fox News Digital details a network of organizations tied to millions of dollars in funding for activist groups across the United States and globally, raising questions about the origins and coordination behind protest movements.

Will Cain discussed the findings, focusing on what he described as a coordinated system behind various demonstrations.

“Let’s talk about the worldwide paid protest pipeline. Who’s funding it and why?” Cain said.

He added that the same patterns appear across different movements, stating, “Because, no matter the cause, anti ICE, pro Palestine, pro Iran, you’ll see different signs, but it’s the same script, and it’s the same networks, the same organizers, the same graphics, the same font.”

Cain said Fox News Digital examined financial transactions spanning several years, stating, “Fox News digital has been digging into this, following the money.”

He said the investigation identified a central figure connected to the funding, adding, “A lot of it, leads back to one man we told you about him in the past, tech tycoon, American born Neville Roy Singham, who lives in Shanghai now.”

According to Cain, Singham is alleged to have directed funding through multiple channels, stating, “He allegedly poured millions into these networks to push an overtly pro Chinese Communist Party interest.”

Keep reading