Chinese Student Who Voted in 2024 Elections Illegally Flees From United States

A Chinese national residing in the United States who was charged with voting illegally in the 2024 U.S. general elections has fled the country, federal authorities said on Friday.

The individual—a student at the University of Michigan—had registered to vote in Michigan on Oct. 27, the office of Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson told The Epoch Times in October. He established residency in Ann Arbor by utilizing student identification and other documents while also signing a document claiming to have U.S. citizenship.

The student had surrendered his Chinese passport in November and was told not to leave Michigan. But he traveled to China from Detroit in January by showing another passport, the FBI said in a court filing.

An arrest warrant was issued in April after he failed to appear at two court hearings in Ann Arbor. He was facing charges of perjury and attempting to vote as an unauthorized elector, a felony.

He now faces a federal charge, though the United States does not have an extradition treaty with China.

After casting his vote, the student had contacted the city clerk’s office to retract the illegal vote, according to Benson’s office. By this time, the vote had already been processed through the tabulator.

Keep reading

Pervy middle school teacher accused of sexually abusing student, 12, caught sneaking into school dance disguised as an old woman

A Michigan teacher was busted for allegedly sexually abusing his 12-year-old student — after police caught the disgraced educator using a bizarre elderly woman disguise to sneak into a school function, according to police and reports.

Vincent Weaver, a 29-year-old fine arts teacher and dance coach at George Washington Carver Academy, was hit with criminal sexual conduct charges on May 16 for engaging in repeated sick acts with the youngster on school grounds over four months, according to the Highland Park Police Department.

The depraved worker — who has since lost his job — was initially suspended on May 2 after a sex toy fell out of his bag in a classroom, which prompted the victim to report the disturbing abuse on May 15.

But the next day, Weaver sported a surgical mask and dressed up as an elderly woman to attend an off-campus student dance show he was barred from attending, police said.

“We had information that he had choreographed a show that was due to take place at a local college,” Interim police chief James McMahon said at a press conference, WXYZ reported.

Keep reading

Michigan Judge Fights Lipreader Evidence which might prove she Lied to Cops after Assaulting Shopkeeper, Alleging Hate Hoax

In a misconduct saga that’s dragged on longer than most felonies, a Michigan judge accused of faking an assault allegation and charge of racism against a small businessman, wants key evidence thrown out, including silent surveillance footage and expert lip readers that might prove she lied to police.

Judge Demetria Brue of Detroit’s 36th District Court is fighting misconduct charges from the state’s Judicial Tenure Commission over a 2019 dispute with a Mackinac Island bike shop owner that she accused of being a racist. The Commission has said they are upset about two things: 1) that the judges lied about the encounter, and 2) that they attempted to use their status as judges to evade prosecution, both of which are against the rules for judges.

Documents reveal that the significant delay has been caused by repeated motions filed by the two judges challenging the process and power of the commission to censure them.

The shop owner, Ira Green, operates a bike rental business on Michigan’s Mackinac Island, and rented to two judges who were sightseeing during a judicial conference being held on the island.

The JTC says Brue falsely claimed the shop owner assaulted her during what was supposed to be a $23 sightseeing trip along with another Michigan judge, Judge Debra Nance of Southfield, Michigan. The Detroit Judge Brue wanted half off the price of the bike rental because of a complaint about how the bike handled, and then grabbed the receipt after, allegedly, calling the shop owner racist.

Keep reading

EPA declares Flint water emergency over after more than $100 million in taxpayer-funded grants

Anearly decade-long fight for safe drinking water in Flint is over.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lee Zeldin announced Monday the city met all of the requirements of a Safe Drinking Water Act emergency order, which has been lifted.

The EPA issued the order in January 2016.

“Today we celebrate a decade’s worth of hard work and partnership at the local, state and federal level to ensure the residents of Flint, Michigan have access to clean, safe drinking water,” Zeldin said in a statement Monday. “Lifting this emergency order is a cause for great celebration for residents of Flint who worked so hard and sacrificed so much to get to this point.”

Zeldin said water sampling shows the city’s water system is in compliance with lead standards.

Since the order was implemented, the city has replaced more than 97% of its old lead pipes, and the water system has tested below the acceptable limit since July 2016.

The EPA has given more than $100 million in taxpayer-funded grants to the city and the state since 2016 to address the issues.

“The lifting of the EPA’s emergency order is a powerful testament to the strength, and advocacy of Flint residents,” Flint Mayor Sheldon A. Neeley said. For nearly a decade, we have worked tirelessly to restore trust and integrity to our water system, as well as meeting rigorous standards. While this milestone marks progress, our commitment to clean, safe drinking water remains unwavering. We will continue to advance infrastructure, strengthen safeguards, and ensure that the mistakes of the past are never repeated. Flint families deserve nothing less.”

The city’s water crisis began in 2014 when it switched from Detroit’s system to the Flint River to save money. Without proper treatment, that water corroded lead pipes that led to lead contamination and a declared public health emergency.

Keep reading

Former Member of Michigan Army National Guard Ammar Abdulmajid-Mohamed Said Arrested For Plotting Mass Shooting at Military Base on Behalf of ISIS

The Feds arrested former member of Michigan Army National Guard Ammar Abdulmajid-Mohamed Said for plotting a mass shooting at a military base in Warren, Michigan.

The DOJ announced that Said, 19, was charged in a criminal complaint with “attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization and distributing information related to a destructive device.”

“According to the complaint, Said informed two undercover law enforcement officers of a plan he had devised and formulated to conduct a mass-shooting at the U.S. Army’s Tank-Automotive & Armaments Command (TACOM) facility at the Detroit Arsenal in Warren, Michigan. In April 2025, the two undercover officers indicated they intended to carry out Said’s plan at the direction of ISIS. In response, Said provided material assistance to the attack plan, including providing armor-piercing ammunition and magazines for the attack, flying his drone over TACOM to conduct operational reconnaissance, training the undercover employees on firearms and the construction of Molotov cocktails for use during the attack, and planning numerous details of the attack including how to enter TACOM and which building to target,” the DOJ said.

“On May 13 – the scheduled day of the attack – Said was arrested after he traveled to an area near TACOM and launched his drone in support of the attack plan. He will make his initial court appearance today in the Eastern District of Michigan. The U.S. Attorney’s Office will be asking the court to hold Said in pretrial detention because of his danger to the community and the risk that he will flee,” the DOJ said.

Keep reading

“Low IQ” MI Dem Lawmaker Waltzes Into Election Integrity Hearing Late, Misses Powerful Testimonies, Quickly Questions the “Credibility” Of Black Man Who Says Someone Voted In His Name After He Moved From Detroit

Yesterday morning, lifelong Detroit resident and election integrity activist Ramon Jackson and Pastor Lorenzo Sewell (who became a national treasure after he delivered a powerful benediction at President Trump’s 2025 inauguration) appeared before the MI House Election Integrity Committee with a room full of supporters and “living affidavits” from Detroit residents and in one case, a previous resident. All were eager to share their stories with the Michigan lawmakers about how their names had been illegally used to vote or register in Detroit elections.

Michigan House Election Integrity Chair Rachelle Smit brilliantly navigated the hearing despite attempts by Democratic committee members to discredit the witnesses and their powerful testimonies.

Representative Mae Xiong shamelessly arrived at the committee hearing over 10 minutes late and within minutes was telling the first witness, who moved to Roseville, MI, from Detroit and was then registered to vote at his previous Detroit residence by someone or some entity other than himself, that she didn’t find him to be very “credible.”

Mr. Kennedy has signed an affidavit stating that he has never voted in an election, yet someone has voted using his name at least 3 times!

Before he was finished testifying, Chair Smit asked him if he had ever voted in an election in Michigan, to which he replied, “No.”

Ramon Jackson, who brought the witnesses to Lansing to testify, jumped in to remind the lawmakers that it’s easy to discover when Mr. Kennedy obtained his new driver’s license after moving out of Detroit, if they want to verify that someone began voting for him after the MI SOS transaction.

Keep reading

SICK: Sociopathic Leftist in Michigan Supposedly Angered Over School Policy on Gay Pride Flags THREATENS Life of a Board Trustee With a Luigi Mangione Reference 

Luigi Mangione’s cold-blooded murder of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson has garnered sympathy from radical leftists across the country. One man in Michigan was inspired enough by what Mangione did to issue an apparent threat on the life of a school board trustee in Michigan.

As the Daily Wire reported, school board members in Grosse Pointe, Michigan were left stunned after a local leftist activist threatened the life of School Board Trustee Sean Cotton.

Ian Seaman said during his remarks he was angry over the school’s policy on hanging gay pride flags in classrooms and there would be a price to pay.

Video footage captured from Seaman’s speech also shows him wearing a backpack, just like Mangione did during the brutal murder of Thompson.

“It’s one thing to say, you know, we don’t want rainbow flags in our schools and to have, you know, the people that you pay $60,000 a year in journalism salary to, to repeat the talking points, Seaman said to Cotton.

“It’s another thing to pay $60,000 a year, which is a teacher’s salary to a Republican action committee or anything like that,” he added before his remarks took an even darker turn.

“So, fortunate for you, I am no Luigi. But to some disgruntled teen with his or her father’s pistol or rifle, any of the other things you prefer in school other than rainbow flags, you might be a Brian Thompson.”

The audience applauded after hearing Seaman’s awful remarks.

Keep reading

“Complete Corruption”: Michigan’s Far-Left Atty General Dana Nessel Accused of Illegal Prosecution Against her 2022 GOP Opponent Matt DePerno, Criminal Violations of FOIA

The Democrat who ran for re-election as Michigan’s Attorney General in 2022, far-left Dana Nessel, has been prosecuting her Republican opponent, Matt DePerno, because he tried to investigate voter fraud by getting access to a Dominion Voting machine.

“This is what lawfare looks like: an unconstitutional appointment of a political ally to persecute a political opponent. Illegal funding. All to attack your former opponent,” said Matt DePerno

Michigan’s far-left Attorney General Dana Nessel is currently still prosecuting the 2020 Trump electors, as well as also engaged in, critics say, another outrageous abuse of power to punish her former GOP opponent, Matt DePerno, through what many believe is a blatantly unlawful prosecution.

DePerno, who challenged Nessel in the 2022 election, is currently facing charges stemming from his involvement in the investigation of election equipment in the aftermath of the 2020 election. His investigation was authorized pursuant to a court order in the case of Bailey v Antrim County and Jocelyn Benson. But in legal filings DePerno’s legal team is asking the court to dismiss the charges outright—arguing that Nessel and her office have violated multiple statutes, constitutional provisions, and budgetary laws in orchestrating a political vendetta.

DePerno is specifically charged with “unauthorized access to voting machines.” This stems from the Bailey case where DePerno successfully proved vulnerabilities and susceptibility to election results and equipment being administered remotely and anonymously through an open VPN.

At the core of DePerno’s motion is Nessel’s unprecedented maneuver to hand-pick Muskegon County Prosecutor Dale “DJ” Hilson—a political ally and rumored successor—as “Special Prosecutor” to go after DePerno.

Hilson is the Prosecutor who has repeatedly refused to bring charges against GBI Strategies and the notorious Muskegon Voter Registration Fraud run by the far-left company. Nessel ‘took over’ the investigation from the City of Muskegon, only to quietly terminate and cancel the investigation, lying to the public when she said it had been handed off to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. DJ Hilson, who was also on the 2020 ballot to serve as Muskegon County Prosecutor which he won apparently did not want results of the election reviewed and therefore put the GBI fraud investigation on ice.

Keep reading

COURAGEOUS MI Speaker Pro Tem Smit: “We’re serious about looking into the fraud and investigating here in Michigan” — What’s The Status of FBI’s Investigation Into GBI Strategies Massive Voter Registration Fraud?

MI House Election Integrity Chair and Speaker Pro Tem Rachell Smit met with The Gateway Pundit Founder Jim Hoft and Investigative Journalist Patty McMurray over the weekend to discuss GBI Strategies, aka “Empower Michigan.”

The Dem-funded voter registration group was caught dropping off and sending thousands of voter registrations at once, only one month before the hotly contested 2020 election.

Many of the voter registrations delivered by mail and in person, were identified as being “fraudulent,”. When Meisch noticed that many of them had fake addresses, as well as the same handwriting and signatures, she contacted the Muskegon Police Department.

Although the number of fraudulent voter registrations turned in by the voter registration group is still unknown,  it’s entirely possible that the Dem-funded group turned in tens of thousands of fraudulent voter registrations in Muskegon alone.

GBI Strategies customers included Senator Gary Peters, who won his re-election bid against the popular John James by only 2%, and the then-presidential candidate Joe Biden, whose campaigns each paid GBI Strategies the exact same amount of $242,133 in the 2020 election cycle.

Keep reading

University Of Michigan Guts DEI Programs

The University of Michigan said it will eliminate all diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts following the Trump administration’s warning that colleges with discriminative policies could lose federal funding.

The changes, announced on Thursday, include shutting down two diversity offices and ending its “DEI 2.0 Strategic Plan.” This follows earlier steps to phase out DEI-related requirements, such as removing mandatory DEI statements in admissions, hiring, promotions, awards, and performance reviews.

The university said individuals who previously worked on DEI initiatives across various schools, colleges, and departments will now “refocus their full effort on their core responsibilities.”

“These decisions have not been made lightly,” University of Michigan President Santa Ono and three top administrators said in a joint statement. “We recognize the changes are significant and will be challenging for many of us, especially those whose lives and careers have been enriched by and dedicated to programs that are now pivoting.

“We are deeply grateful for the meaningful contributions of leaders, faculty, and staff who have advanced our ongoing efforts to create an ever-more inclusive and respectful community.”

Federal Pressure Intensifies

The changes come as the Trump administration ramped up the enforcement of federal anti-discrimination laws, including Title VI and Title IX, which prohibit discrimination based on race and sex, respectively, in education settings.

The University of Michigan specifically pointed to a “Dear Colleague” letter from the U.S. Department of Education’s civil rights division. The Feb. 14 letter warned that the 2023 Supreme Court decision that declared the use of racial preferences in college admissions unconstitutional would now extend to all university policies and programs beyond admissions.

“At its core, the test is simple: If an educational institution treats a person of one race differently than it treats another person because of that person’s race, the educational institution violates the law,” the letter stated.

Moving forward, the university said it plans to increase investments in student-facing programs, including financial aid, mental health support, academic advising and counseling, and a scholarship for students from foster care.

Keep reading