Cause of Death Revealed for Doctor Found Dead and Naked in Miami Dollar Tree Freezer

The cause of death for the woman who was found dead and naked inside a walk-in freezer in a Miami Dollar Tree store last year was revealed this week.

As previously reported, a female doctor was found dead in a Dollar Tree freezer in Miami in December.

32-year-old Helen Massiell Garay Sanchez was found deceased and naked inside the store’s walk-in freezer in Little Havana.

Sanchez reportedly entered the Dollar Tree the night before she was found. She made no purchases and was found in an area designated for employees only.

At the time, authorities said no foul play was suspected.

It was revealed on Wednesday that Sanchez died of environmental hypothermia, with ethanol use (alcohol) being a contributory cause.

“According to the Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner’s Office, the cause of death for 32-year-old Helen Massiell Garay Sanchez was environmental hypothermia, with ethanol use being a contributory cause,” NBC Miami reported.

“Her toxicology report showed that her ethanol levels were 0.112%. Ethanol is the active ingredient in alcoholic beverages,” the outlet reported.

A medical expert said Sanchez may have taken her clothes off after she became confused and disoriented as the hypothermia set in.

Keep reading

The Dark Question That Looms Over New York After Mamdani’s Failed Winter Storm Response

Don’t get Vickie Paladino started on New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani. The Republican councilwoman appeared on Katie Pavlich Tonight yesterday and took the man behind the barn over the disastrous snow removal operation following last month’s winter storm. It’s getting to the point where even Mamdani’s supporters are yelling outside Gracie Mansion. Besides mountains of snow and ice, there are piles of trash everywhere. It’s what you’d expect from a mayor who hasn’t run anything, doesn’t know anything, and, as a result, can’t do anything related to this job.

Paladino rightly called Mamdani a “media whore” who doesn’t know what he’s doing. Let the city workers, who have more experience than the mayor on many fronts, do their jobs. This winter storm was bad, but not unprecedented—the city has had some serious weather events. I hated Bill de Blasio, but even he was able to clear the roads and get this kind of work done.

Keep reading

THE WARMTH OF COLLECTIVISM: New York City Homeless Death Toll Jumps to 18 Amid Freezing Temps

Zohran Mamdani has been Mayor of New York City for a little over a month and during that time, 18 homeless people in the city have died from exposure.

Mamdani policy forbids NYC police from dismantling homeless encampments and forcing homeless people indoors. That policy may sound good to leftists on paper but it is killing people.

This is the same reason that Mamdani has failed the tests of snow removal and trash pick-up. He does not want to do the ‘work’ parts of being mayor. He is too busy making videos about taxing the rich. That’s the fun part for him about being mayor, and what he thinks his real job is.

The New York Post reports:

NYC outdoor death toll climbs to 18 — as shelter worker recalls finding latest deep-freeze fatality: ‘I couldn’t help him’

The death toll from the city’s brutal cold spell climbed to 18 over the weekend — with a shell-shocked shelter worker stumbling upon the latest fatality of the historic freeze, he told The Post.

Mayor Zohran Mamdani confirmed the 18th outdoor death Monday morning, during an unrelated press conference celebrating the opening of the Shirley Chisholm Recreation Center in Brooklyn.

“Each loss of life is a tragedy. We will continue to hold their families in our thoughts,” he said.

The latest person to die was an 86-year-old homeless man, later identified as Charles Williams, according to sources and City Hall officials. His body was found just after 9 a.m. Saturday on the street at East Gun Hill Road and Seymour Avenue in The Bronx.

Adam Faad, 26, said he felt helpless after finding the unresponsive man on the sidewalk.

Faad, a security worker at a homeless shelter who was volunteering at one of the city’s “warming centers” on Saturday, said he spotted the man, who looked asleep, on the street while on his way to his mosque.

Is this what Mamdani meant by the warmth of collectivism?

Keep reading

Illegal Alien Released Into US by Biden Regime Kills Innocent 59-Year-Old Man During High-Speed Pursuit in SoCal

An illegal alien from Colombia released into the US by Biden Regime killed an innocent 59-year-old man during a high-speed pursuit in Orange County, California, last month.

21-year-old Darwin Felipe Bahamon Martinez illegally crossed the US border in August 2023 and was released under Biden’s deadly ‘catch and release’ policies.

Police pulled over Martinez in Anaheim for reckless driving. As officers approached his Jeep, he sped off and a high-speed pursuit ensued.

Martinez crashed into a Honda and killed the driver, an innocent 59-year-old man.

According to Fox News, Martinez is being held in the Orange County jail on a homicide charge.

Democrat Governor Newsom’s dangerous sanctuary policies also prevented ICE from detaining Martinez and now an innocent man is dead.

“He was released into the U.S. under the Biden administration’s so-called ‘catch-and-release’ policies, but if that hadn’t happened, the innocent 59-year-old driver he allegedly killed may still be alive today,” ICE said in a statement to Fox News.

“If local officials in Gavin Newsom’s sanctuary California choose to release Bahamon Martinez into the community, they will put ALL Californians at risk,” ICE said.

“California must honor our immigration detainer. Otherwise, ICE will be forced to re-arrest this criminal illegal alien at-large. At-large arrests are significantly more dangerous than custody transfers are because they require ICE officers to arrest unpredictable criminal illegal aliens in public settings,” they said.

Keep reading

HORROR: Illegal Alien Semi-Truck Driver Who Entered US Under Joe Biden Kills Amish Family in Head-On Crash

An illegal alien semi-truck driver killed four Americans in a head-on crash in Jay County, Indiana, this week.

The driver, 30-year-old Bekzhan Beishekeev, is an illegal alien from Kyrgyzstan who entered the US on Joe Biden’s open border invitation in December 2023.

The Amish victims were identified as 50-year-old Henry Eicher, 25-year-old Menno Eicher, 19-year-old Paul Eicher and 23-year-old Simon Girod.

Per ICE:

On February 3rd, criminal illegal alien Bekzhan Beishekeev of Kyrgyzstan allegedly swerved and drove his eighteen-wheeler head-on into a van killing four innocent Americans: 50-year-old Henry Eicher, 25-year-old Menno Eicher, 19-year-old Paul Eicher and 23-year-old Simon Girod.

Beishekeev entered the U.S. using the Biden admin’s disastrous CBP One App and was issued his CDL by Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro’s Department of Transportation.

ICE’s 287(g) partners at the Indiana State Police arrested Beishekeev, and he’ll remain in ICE Fort Wayne’s custody pending immigration proceedings.

This tragedy and loss of American lives could have been prevented had PA not issued a CDL to an illegal alien.

Keep reading

Scuba school told instructors they were allowed to KILL two students a year, shocking lawsuit from family of girl, 12, who died there alleges

A scuba school told its instructors they were allowed to kill two students a year, according to a lawsuit filed by heartbroken parents whose daughter died while taking lessons there. 

The astonishing claim comes after 12-year-old Dylan Harrison tragically drowned on August 16, 2025, while attending a class at The Scuba Ranch in Terrell, Texas, about 40 minutes outside of Dallas. 

Harrison, who was also known as ‘Dillie Picklez’ by her loved ones, was eager to get her National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI) Open Water diving certification so she could join her family members in the underwater activity. 

But sadly, her dreams never came true after she vanished during her training class that summer day. She was found dead about 45ft underwater, approximately 35ft away from the platform. 

Now, a new lawsuit filed on January 30 by Harrison’s mother and father, Heather and Mitchell, detailed the disturbing guidelines the scuba school owner told his employees before being entrusted with students in the water. 

Joseph Johnson, the owner of Scubatoys, a dive and certification shop that the family was using for Harrison, was ‘seen bragging to a roomful of Scubatoys Instructors’ that two students were allowed to die each year and the business would ‘still be fine,’ the documents allege. 

The unearthed footage, filmed in 2017 by an employee, captured a worker telling Johnson not to take lawsuits lightly. 

Stunningly, Johnson appeared to have very little compassion over the statement, shrugging and telling his workers: ‘All I know is we’ve killed what, four people, five people, and we’ve never even done a deposition. 

Keep reading

Iowa Bill Would Require Medical Examiners to Include Vaccine Records in Infant Death Investigations

Iowa legislators are considering a bill that would require medical examiners to document recent immunizations on the death certificates of children who died from unknown causes, KIMT3 News reported.

Bill sponsor Rep. Samantha Fett of Warren County said this information is important to understand what might be behind deaths categorized as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).

“The U.S. continues to have a high SIDS rate compared to every other industrialized nation,” Fett told The Defender. “I believe it is time to start gathering this information for the parents of the children who have died.”

Fett said health departments also should have this information so health officials and medical examiners can ensure that every medication a child takes is taken into consideration when trying to determine why a child died.

Medical researcher Neil Z. Miller, author of numerous books on vaccine safety, told The Defender that “of course” the bill is a good idea.

“A child never dies from ‘unknown causes,’” Miller said. “There is always a reason for death. Often, that reason is vaccines. But medical examiners may be ‘hesitant’ to list vaccines as the probable cause due to intense pressure from medical colleagues.”

The proposed bill would relieve that pressure.

Critics of the bill say the medical review conducted when a child dies is already extensive. A local physician, Dr. Austin Baeth of Polk County, Iowa, said that even considering the bill “gives the signal to Iowans out there that vaccines are dangerous.”

Miller disagreed. “No, the actual harm may be yet another child’s death labeled as being from unknown causes, which can serve as a euphemism for a vaccine-related death.”

A Wright County medical examiner told KIMT3 that there are approximately 30 child deaths per year in Iowa that are attributed to unknown circumstances.

Keep reading

HORROR: Dead Body Found at Disney World is SIXTH ONE in Just Three Months

Something very sinister is happening at the supposed happiest place on Earth.

A dead body was just discovered at Disney World and it’s the sixth one in just three months. It’s an obvious public relations disaster for Disney but it also raises all kinds of questions.

What are the odds of so many people turning up dead in one place, even if the deaths are unrelated?

Breitbart News reports:

Sixth Dead Body Found at Disney World in Less than Three Months

A sixth person has died at Disney World in less than three months. The body was found just one day after New Year’s Day, with the discovery coming after a series of deaths that have rocked the “Most Magical Place on Earth.”

Police say the body was found around 9:00 p.m. on Friday night in Disney Springs, a shopping center on the Walt Disney World property in Florida, according to a report by WKMG.

“Deputies responded to the Disney Springs Orange Garage on East Buena Vista Drive and discovered a man who was deceased,” the Orange County Sheriff’s Office told the outlet on Saturday.

“This incident is being investigated as a possible suicide,” the sheriff’s office added. “We have no additional information to release and will have no further updates this weekend.”

While Friday’s Disney World dead body discovery was the first of 2026, it is the sixth death to have happened at the amusement park since October.

The New York Post has details on the other deaths:

The death was the first at Disney World of the new year, but was just the sixth to happen there since October.

First, 31-year-old Disney superfan Sumer Equitz was found dead on Oct. 14 from an apparent suicide at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort.

Then on Oct. 21, a man in his 60s was found dead on a Disney World trail from a pre-existing medical condition at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.

And just two days later on Oct. 23, 28-year-old Matthew Alec Cohn died after jumping the 12th floor of a Disney Hotel.

A woman in her 40s was then found dead at Disney’s Pop Century Resort on Nov. 2, while on Nov. 8 a body was found at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa in Lake Buena Vista.

If you’re having any serious health issues, you may want to avoid Disney properties for the near future. Perhaps a Six Flags park would be a safer bet.

Keep reading

‘Her legs turned blue’: Nuclear plant radiation led to 12-inch blood clot in teen’s hip and deadly complications after she played in nearby creek, lawsuit says

An Ohio teenager died from complications of a bone marrow transplant after developing a “rare” genetic condition caused by radiation from a nuclear plant she lived by, her mother says in a lawsuit. The teen was diagnosed with a 12-inch blood clot in her hip and blood clots in her lungs before she died.

“Cheyenne Dunham, from birth until she was a teenager, regularly consumed food grown in a garden within close proximity to [the nuclear plant], including corn, tomatoes and beans,” lawyers for Cheyenne’s mother say in a 52-page legal complaint. “Cheyenne Dunham lived from age 4 or 5 until she was a teenager … in close proximity to [the nuclear plant]. At this home, Cheyenne Dunham played in a creek and ingested creek water.”

Cheyenne’s mother, Julia Dunham, is suing Centrus Energy in a wrongful death case for her 19-year-old daughter’s death in 2015. Julia became the administrator of Cheyenne’s estate in October and filed her complaint against Centrus Energy in late November. She says radiation from the company’s Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant, referred to as PORTS, led to Cheyenne’s condition and health problems.

Officials shut down the plant in 2001 due to environmental concerns, including the proximity of a school just two miles away and numerous nearby homes.

On May 13, 2019, Zahn’s Corner Middle School in Piketon was “suddenly closed” after “enriched uranium” was detected inside the building, according to Julia Dunham’s complaint. Cheyenne was a student there for three years, from fourth through sixth grade.

“While at Zahn’s Corner, Cheyenne was exposed to radionuclides in excess of federal regulatory limits,” the complaint alleges. “She was also exposed to radionuclides in the Piketon community.”

Keep reading

Higher mortality rates found among vaccinated 3-month-old infants

Infants vaccinated in their second month of life were more likely to die in their third month than unvaccinated infants, according to an analysis of data from the Louisiana Department of Health. The analysis also found higher mortality rates among female and Black infants.

Children’s Health Defense scientists Brian Hooker, Ph.D., and Karl Jablonowski, Ph.D., conducted the analysis, which was published on Preprints.org.

Depending on which vaccines were administered, vaccinated infants were between 29% and 74% more likely to die than unvaccinated infants. Vaccinated Black infants faced a 28% to 74% higher risk of death, while vaccinated female infants had a 52% to 98% greater risk.

Overall, infants who received all six vaccines recommended at the 2-month visit were 68% more likely to die in their third month of life.

The researchers analyzed linked immunization and mortality records from the Louisiana Department of Health for infants who died before 3 months of age between 2013 and 2024.

Keep reading