Minnesota food pantry bans white people, says ‘resources’ are only for ‘Black & Indigenous Folx’

A Minneapolis, Minn. food pantry is only giving food to “Black and Indigenous” people, those who are hungry and white are told not to take the “resources” available. Mykelo ‘Keiko’ Jackson, who runs the food pantry, was awarded a Minnesota State grant to open the food pantry.

The sign on the pantry reads: “The resources found in here are intended for Black & Indigenous Folx. Please refrain from taking anything if you’re not.” An August post emphasized the mission, saying “With the help of our community and MDH: African American Health Office we’ve distributed 2,249 lbs of food to Black & Indigenous Folx in North Minneapolis. This is what liberation looks like on a small scale. We’d like to say THANK YOU to everyone that has supported this initiative, donated their time or resources to be in aid of commUNITY.”

Jackson’s policy forced the food pantry to close down and open in another location. After opening on July 27 on the north side of the city, near the Sanctuary Covenant Church, Jackson let it be known that white people were not welcome to the food for the poor. Local chaplain Howard Dotson, 54, said that he went to the food pantry but was denied entry due to his race. He’s white.

“This is not building community, it’s destroying it,” he told Alpha News. “I went over there and confronted her. I told her that I saw the sign and I asked if she really thought she could take grant money from the state and discriminate against poor white people.” He filed a complaint, which Jackson said was an exhibition of his “white privilege.”

Keep reading

Diddy’s Lawyer Blames Racism For His Client’s Downfall, Denounces Deliberate ‘Takedown of a Successful Black Man’

A lawyer for Sean ‘Diddy’ Coombs has blamed racism for his client’s downfall as he awaits trial on sex trafficking charges rom a New York prison cell.

Attorney Marc Agnifilo, featured in the documentary TMZ Presents: The Downfall of Diddy: The Indictmentclaims that the federal government specifically targeted rapper because of his race.

“[The government] is no friend historically of the successful Black man, okay, none,” Agnifilio said. “And they start making this case, in my opinion, as a takedown of a successful Black man.”

“This is the government scrutinizing his business, scrutinizing his taxes, he does everything right,” he continued. ‘What’s the last vestige, we are going to go into his bedroom because maybe we don’t like the way he is having sex.”

Keep reading

‘Stain on our community’: Texas judge indicted in ‘Fake Racism’ scandal used bogus Facebook name to target opponent, prosecutors say

Texas judge and his former chief of staff have been indicted for allegedly making racist posts against the judge’s political opponent through fake Facebook profiles using the name “Antonio Scalywag.”

Fort Bend County Judge Kyle Prasad “KP” George was indicted on a misdemeanor charge of misrepresenting identity as a candidate, court documents show. George is accused of working with his former chief of staff, Taral Patel, to post racist remarks during the 2022 election that pretended to be targeting George, a native of India and the first person of color to serve in the role when he was first elected in 2018.

Law&Crime has previously reported about Patel’s arrest for fake comments he allegedly made about himself. He was a candidate for county office who allegedly impersonated racists online — attacking himself with racist and xenophobic posts — to bring attention to his campaign. Frank Yeverino, an attorney for Patel, did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Law&Crime.

George, a Democrat, was running in his reelection against Republican Trever Nehls, who said the judge “weaponized racism.”

“The fact that our current county judge allegedly conspired to spread fake racist posts, not only to smear my character but also to manipulate voters and distort the truth, is a stain on our community and our political process,” Nehls said in a statement, the Houston Chronicle reported. “This is not only an attack on me personally but an attack on every voter who deserves a fair and transparent election.”

Fort Bend officials are calling for George to resign.

Keep reading

Democrat Colin Allred Lies When Confronted Over Past Remarks About ‘Racist Wall’ He Vowed To Tear Down

Rep. Colin Allred (D-TX) lied this week when confronted during an interview that aired Sunday night about past remarks that he made about President Donald Trump’s border wall, claiming that his remarks were taken “out of context.”

Allred, who is running as the Democrat Senate nominee against Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), made the false claim while being asked about campaign ads that he is facing where Cruz quotes Allred as saying: “If they build that racist wall, my generation is the one that will tear it down.”

When asked if he still believed that the wall was “racist” and if he still supports tearing it down, Allred, who is trailing Cruz by several points in the polls, claimed: “Well, they were talking about, that’s a comment taken out of context, really.”

He immediately deflected from answering question and attacked Cruz for not supporting the Democrats’ border security bill that many experts argued would actually make the Biden-Harris border crisis even worse than it already is.

Keep reading

Michigan judge loses docket after she’s recorded insulting gay people and Black people

A suburban Detroit judge is no longer handling cases after a court official turned over recordings of her making anti-gay insults and referring to Black people as lazy.

Oakland County Probate Judge Kathleen Ryan was removed from her docket on Aug. 27 for unspecified misconduct. Now the court’s administrator has stepped forward to say he blew the whistle on her, secretly recording their phone calls.

“I just want to make it right. … I want to keep my job and do it in peace,” Edward Hutton told WXYZ-TV. “And I want the people in Oakland County that come to court to get a fair shake, to have their day in court, to have an unbiased trier of fact.”

The judge didn’t talk to the TV station, but her attorneys, Gerald Gleeson and Thomas Cranmer, said: “We look forward to vindicating Judge Ryan in the appropriate forum.”

Probate judges in Michigan handle wills and estates, guardianships and cases that involve the state’s mental health laws.

In the phone recordings, Ryan uses a anti-gay slur against David Coulter, the county’s highest elected official, who is gay. She also referred to Blacks in the U.S. as lazy.

“I’m not systemically racist. I’m a new racist,” said Ryan, who was first elected in 2010.

Keep reading

Diversity Nutritionist says Unprocessed Whole Foods are Racist

A “Queer. Black. Fat-positive dietitian” from California is on a mission to stop the war on ultra-processed food because she believes that opposing junk food means opposing “people of color” (POC).

Jessica Wilson, MS, RD, has apparently convinced herself that unhealthy eating is a normal part of being a POC, and that those who suggest healthier whole food-based diets are guilty of racism.

TIME wrote a piece about how Wilson was irked by the 2023 release of Ultra-Processed People, a book by Dr. Chris van Tulleken that highlighted how a junk food diet wrecked his health.

“What happened to me is exactly what the research says would happen to everyone,” van Tulleken wrote about how his health declined after switching to a diet mostly composed of chips, soda pop, bagged bread, frozen food and cereal.

Eating all that junk caused van Tulleken to feel sluggish and gain weight. His hormone levels got thrown all out of whack and MRI scans showed that even his brain got damaged.

Wilson, however, feels as though van Tulleken is exaggerating and over-sensationalizing what the junk food did to his body because she feels that processed foods are a normal part of people’s lives, as least the lives of POC whom she says tend to eat more junk food than white people.

Non-whites tend to have lower incomes and live in “food deserts” where there are fewer grocery stores carrying fresh produce and a whole lot more fast-food joints that serve fried, ultra-processed food-like substances.

Wilson claims that this differentiation between healthy foods and unhealthy foods is a form of “food apartheid” that makes no sense to her.

“How can this entire category of foods be something we’re supposed to avoid?” she asked.

Keep reading

CDC-backed report claiming ‘white people’ didn’t care if ‘people of color’ died from Covid released by Washington health dept

The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) has released a taxpayer-funded report claiming white people didn’t care that people of color were dying during the pandemic, a document that provided no sources to back up the outrageous claim.

The DOH posted “A Chorus of COVID – Voices from the Frontlines” on X, claiming the “insight report” would “help us all reflect on lessons learned” during the pandemic. Funding for the report was provided in part through a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

According to the report, “Sometimes white people disengaged on safety when they learned people of color needed help.” However, the document provided no sources to substantiate the claim, or any others made throughout the report.

Ironically, after making the racist and divisive claim, the report added, “Don’t foster divisions in our community. It collectively costs us human lives.”

Keep reading

Royal College of Nursing is encouraging nurses to refuse to treat “racists”

Abandoning longstanding ethical principles, the Royal College of Nursing in the UK has issued new guidelines that justify refusal to treat or withdrawal of care in cases of discriminatory behaviour, including racism.

The Solicitor’s Regulatory Authority (“SRA”) is also following a totalitarian ideology.  Solicitor, Lois Bayliss, has been accused by the SRA of acting “against mainstream science” because she sent out “anti-vaccine” letters. The SRA claims to have a “body of evidence” against her anti-vaccine beliefs but refuses to allow her to bring in medical expert witness evidence to defend herself in her final hearing. How Orwellian is that, remarked Jonathan Engler who is a healthcare entrepreneur, qualified in medicine and law.

The first is The Royal College of Nursing (“RCN”), which says (of the recent protests):

These scenes around the country are nothing short of despicable racism – they have no place in our society. As an anti-racist organisation, the RCN will take a lead part in tackling this hatred.

So, they have issued new guidelines which state that “where there is discriminatory behaviour, including racism” a refusal to treat or the withdrawal of care may be justified.

The RCN announcement can be found HERE. The new guidance is HERE.

Aside from the concerns – expressed in THIS article – over a professional body essentially acting as a social justice organisation (as well as simply parroting the government position that anyone who expresses any concern whatsoever about unfettered immigration must automatically be a racist), this represents an egregious abandonment of longstanding ethical principles.

Who is to judge what is racist? And how? Are 95-year-olds who don’t keep up with the latest approved language and use outmoded words such as “coloured” to be refused treatment because they are “racist”? According to these guidelines that could well be justified.

What about a cheeky laddish comment by a male adolescent towards an attractive female nurse? Well, that’s misogyny, which is discriminatory – so no treatment?

It’s all very well responding, “Don’t be silly, nurses will exercise discretion,” but the whole point of sacrosanct ethical principles (and inalienable rights for that matter) is that they don’t depend on the prevailing circumstances, since the consideration of such leaves far too much room for post-hoc justification of – well anything, really – leaving patients frighteningly vulnerable to the ideological whims of their carers.

Keep reading

MSNBC’s Resident Wacko Joy Reid Goes on Another Unhinged Rant Against White People, Men and Christians

MSNBC’s resident wacko and DEI hire, Joy Reid’s severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) continues to send her into a whirlpool of crazy.

The Gateway Pundit reported that Reid shared a TikTok declaring brazenly she would vote for Joe Biden even if he were in a coma, as long as it meant keeping Donald Trump, whom she referred to as “Hitler,” out of the White House.

“Y’all just tell me who the nominee is, just let me know when you guys are finished fighting amongst yourselves, who I got to vote for to keep Hitler out of the White House. Who I got to vote for to keep Hitler out of the White House,” Reid said.

Unable to keep her crazy off of social media, Reid had another recent breakdown where she went on another rant against Whites, men, and Christians.

“Let’s not be trying to play games with these kinds of small things to pull us into a direction.  All that matters in this election, and I genuinely mean this, all that matters in the election, the only thing that matters in this election, keep Donald Trump and Project 2025 out of power.”

“Keeping that insane ideology of White Christian Nationalism and White Supremacy and White male Chrisitan dominance out of power.”

So Reid suggests rejecting “White male Christian dominance” by voting for Joe Biden, a White male Christian?

Keep reading

“How the F*** Are You Going to Put All These White People Ahead of Kamala?” Donna Brazile Plays Race Card in Warning to Democrats About Replacing Biden

Donna Brazile, the former interim Democratic National Committee chair, issued a blunt warning to Democrats thinking about passing over Kamala Harris as a replacement for Joe Biden should he withdraw from the Democrat presidential nomination, “How the f*** are you going to put all these white people ahead of Kamala?”

Brazile made the comment in an interview with CNN about the nightmare scenarios facing Democrats since Biden’s presidency ending debate performance against President Trump Thursday night in Atlanta.

CNN laid out what ‘terrified’ Democrats and Brazile were saying about the party’s options (excerpt):

More than two dozen top Democratic officials, political operatives and donors tied to Biden and to many of the people most discussed as potential substitutes – many of whom asked for anonymity to discuss the most politically fraught situation most have ever encountered – say they’re terrified by nearly every scenario: Going forward with Biden, a Kamala Harris nomination, a nomination of someone else who would in that case have beaten the first Black female vice president, long nights of multiple ballots spilling ideological and personal feuds on national television, even just revelations of embarrassing details about people who have never been vetted by a national campaign.

“It would be a Category 5 hurricane,” said one top Democratic official nervous about Biden considering what would happen if the president stepped aside. “People don’t understand the sheer destruction that would be unleashed.”

…Even as minds turn to a list that includes Harris, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, Whitmer, Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly, Georgia Sen. Raphael Warnock, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and even relatively new Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro and Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, none have gone public with anything but words of support for Biden. They worry about being called traitors. They worry that it might make Biden dig in more.

A debate watch party in Los Angeles on Thursday night happened to feature Harris’ husband Doug Emhoff, Pritzker, Whitmer and Beshear. There were other high-profile attendees – by a few answers in, Rob Reiner was screaming about losing and Jane Fonda had tears in her eyes, according to people in the room.

…In an interview, Brazile said that her reaction to the calls that she has been getting since the debate with people inquiring about other candidates is: “How the f**k are you going to put all these white people ahead of Kamala?”

Backers of other possible candidates acknowledge that the internal feelings of deference toward her would be widespread and hard to overcome, and fears about the backlash among Black and women voters from ditching her would run extremely high.

The Trump campaign has released videos reminding voters that a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris.

Keep reading