Repression vs. Activism – Colleges Crack Down While Gaza Solidarity Persists

Last spring, campuses across the country became flashpoints of anti-war resistance, as thousands of students mobilized in a powerful demonstration of moral conscience and collective action. Their demands were clear: an end to U.S. complicity in the genocide in Gaza and the dismantling of the war machine that sustains it. This wave of activism commanded both national and international attention.

Yet, in recent months, despite the ongoing slaughter and the White House’s egregious proposals to further orchestrate the ethnic cleansing of Gaza, mainstream coverage of the student movement in solidarity with the Palestinian people – and in opposition to what Martin Luther King Jr. condemned as “the madness of militarism” – has steadily faded from the headlines.

Despite the relative media silence, and amid an intensifying campaign of institutional repression, the campus-based fight against the intolerable status quo has not ceased. Students remain at the forefront of the struggle for a more just, less militarized, and truly democratic world.

What coverage remains has largely functioned to reinforce the narrative that universities – initially caught off guard by the spontaneous protests of the spring – have successfully reasserted control over their campuses from what they have long framed as unruly agitators.

In November, The New York Times framed administrators’ crackdown on campus protests as a success, reporting that their efforts “seem to be working.” These draconian measures have had a chilling effect on campus expression – undermining free speech, stifling dissent, and betraying the university’s role as a laboratory for democracy and social change.

Nonviolent civil disobedience – a cornerstone of student activism from the Civil Rights Movement to the anti-Vietnam War and anti-Apartheid struggles – is now being met with the heavy hand of repression, as both the legal system and university conduct boards enforce arbitrary, vague, and inconsistently applied punitive measures.

These crackdowns have disproportionately targeted advocates for Palestinian liberation and their allies. This assault on Palestine-related dissent has already prompted multiple complaints over civil rights violations.

Keep reading

“Elon Musk, Where Are You? Bring Your Ass Over Here! …He’s a Thief! He’s a Gangsta!” – Mad Maxine Goes After Elon Musk in Slander-Filled Rant

Mad Maxine went on a rant today attacking Elon Musk on Monday with her Democrat friends from Congress in front of the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau. Trump recently fired the CFPB Chief, a Biden holdover.

OMB Director Russ Vought said the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will be closed all week and told employees to stay home.

“Pursuant to the Consumer Financial Protection Act, I have notified the Federal Reserve that CFPB will not be taking its next draw of unappropriated funding because it is not “reasonably necessary” to carry out its duties. The Bureau’s current balance of $711.6 million is in fact excessive in the current fiscal environment. This spigot, long contributing to CFPB’s unaccountability, is now being turned off,” OMB Director Russ Vought said.

Protests erupted on Monday in front of the CFPB headquarters.

The crowd looked a bit small today. Maybe that USAID money did not come in to pay the extra protesters?

Democrats are very upset that President Trump, Elon Musk, DOGE, and Republicans are saving Americans tens of billions of taxpayer dollars.

Mad Maxine went on a particularly slanderous rant accusing Elon Musk of being a “thief” and a “gangsta.”

Keep reading

CA Woman Jailed After Ripping US Flag, Raising Mexican Flag, Declaring, ‘This Is Mexican Land’

A California woman was arrested Thursday after raising a Mexican flag at a Bakersfield park where an American flag had been flying.

According to the Kern County Sheriff’s Office, Crystal Aguilar, 24, was arrested, according to KERO-TV.

A post from the department on Facebook said deputies responded at 9:36 a.m. to a report that someone was trying to steal an American flag from the park.

When they arrived they found Aguilar and a car stuck in the mud near the flagpole.

The post said the suspect “had cut the chain securing the flagpole, removed the American flag, and thrown it into the mud before raising the national flag of Mexico in its place.”

“When Park Rangers attempted to detain Aguilar, she physically resisted and made multiple verbal threats against them,” the release said.

“You’re not going to tell me what to do, this is Mexican land,” Aguilar told police in a video to YouTube, adding an obscenity.

Keep reading

You Won’t Believe How Many FBI Employees Were Investigating Trump Supporters

FBI officials have caved to demands from the Justice Department, providing a list of agents involved in the J6 Capitol riot investigations — and it’s an insanely high number.

Acting Deputy Attorney General Emil Bove instructed FBI leadership to meet a deadline of noon Tuesday to submit the names of these agents and analysts. This follows his earlier directive to fire eight senior FBI officials.

CNN reports that “More than 5,000 names were submitted” to the Justice Department in response to Bove’s demand. 

Five thousand? Are you kidding me?

To put it into proper context, there are only roughly 13,000 agents and 38,000 total FBI employees. This means that roughly 13% of the entire FBI was tasked with investigating protestors. 

If that seems excessive to you, you’re not the only one.

CNN, of course, is outraged that the mask is off the anti-Trump Gestapo.

Keep reading

“Full-On Corruption”: A Horrific Account Of Government Harassment Against Jan. 6 ‘Survivor’

The following is an account from Michael Shane Daughtery, a former SWAT officer who was aggressively pursued by the Biden DOJ for peacefully participating in the Jan 6, 2021 protest.

Daughtery’s story was conveyed by journalist Sarah Fields via X, who writes “Just when you think his story cannot get crazier, it does. His story is one of full-on corruption.

Click into the post to read via X (and consider subscribing to Fields’ feed), or continue reading below.

My name is Michael Shane Daughtry and this is my January 6th Story.

I was a Police Officer with SWAT and Sniper Certifications, 20+ years Police experience and over a thousand hours of training. I’m also a Master Gunsmith with a Federal Firearms License and a Gunsmithing Business with over 10 years experience.

On January 6th 2021, I traveled to Washington DC with my wife Tammie to watch the Trump Rally. As the rally was completing, the President of the United States told the crowd to go to the West Lawn and “peacefully” protest, which we did. As we arrived at the West Lawn, the police officers removed the barricades and waved us onto the West Lawn. I had video of this but the FBI later raided my home and confiscated this Video. I never went into the Capital Building or damaged any property but I did later observe people causing damage to the Capital Building so I took a few pictures of these people and then returned to my motel room, we returned home the next morning.

Keep reading

Unhinged Democrats Protest In Front of Treasury, Attack Musk, Call For Violence: “Goddammit! Shut Down the Senate… We are At War!”

Unhinged Democrat lawmakers protested Elon Musk’s DOGE team in front of the Treasury Department on Tuesday evening.

Democrat Reps. Ayanna Pressley and LaMonica McIver called for violence during the “Nobody Elected Elon” protest outside the Treasury Department.

“We will not take this!” Rep. LaMonica McIver shouted before attacking Elon Musk. “We will fight back! And goddammit shut down the Senate! We are at war!”

Democrat Ayanna Pressley called for violence.

“I want to say to our Republican colleagues — pay attention. We’re here today in the hopes that you will see the light. But if you do not see the light, we will bring the fire. Resist!” Ayanna Pressley shouted as Maxine Waters vigorously applauded.

Ayanna Pressley called Elon Musk a “Nazi nepo baby.”

Keep reading

Lawlessness – Anti-ICE Protestors Block Major Portions of Los Angeles Freeway 

It is no surprise when the border was open for four years under Joe Biden that people in support of those policies would react this way once President Trump actually started enforcing border security and deportation.

Trump’s immigration raids have already arrested and removed some of the most vicious illegal alien criminals living in the US.

President Trump’s DOJ has directed all 93 US Attorneys Offices to prosecute state or local officials who obstruct immigration raids.

In a memo, Deputy Attorney General Emil Bove, has instructed federal prosecutors across the country to investigate and potentially prosecute any local officials who obstruct efforts to block Trump’s immigration enforcement raids and deportation operations.

Anti-ICE protesters took to the streets of Los Angeles on Sunday, which included the freeway itself. The 101 Freeway in Downtown Los Angeles was closed down as a result of lawless people walking onto the southbound side of the freeway.

Peaceful protesting within the First Amendment does not allow people to block a freeway or put others in danger like this group of lawbreakers.

Keep reading

Trump orders review to identify, punish and deport antisemites — including students on visas

President Trump signed an executive order Wednesday instructing federal agencies to identify “all civil and criminal authorities” available to combat antisemitism — including finding ways to deport anti-Jewish activists who violated laws.

The order, first reported by The Post, requires agency and department leaders to provide the White House with recommendations within 60 days and outlines plans for the Justice Department to investigate pro-Hamas graffiti and intimidation, including on college campuses.

“Jewish students have faced an unrelenting barrage of discrimination; denial of access to campus common areas and facilities, including libraries and classrooms; and intimidation, harassment, and physical threats and assault,” the order says.

“It shall be the policy of the United States to combat anti-Semitism vigorously, using all available and appropriate legal tools, to prosecute, remove, or otherwise hold to account the perpetrators of unlawful anti-Semitic harassment and violence.”

The executive order calls for the deportation of resident aliens — including students with visas — who broke laws as part of anti-Israel protests following the Oct. 7, 2023, terrorist attacks that sparked the invasion of Gaza.

“[T]he Secretary of State, the Secretary of Education, and the Secretary of Homeland Security… shall include in their reports recommendations for familiarizing institutions of higher education with the grounds for inadmissibility under 8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(3) so that such institutions may monitor for and report activities by alien students and staff relevant to those grounds and for ensuring that such reports about aliens lead, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, to investigations and, if warranted, actions to remove such aliens,” the order says.

Keep reading

BOOM! Kash Patel Fires Warning Shot at Pelosi During Senate Confirmation Hearing – Lays Blame for J6 Rioting Directly at the Feet of Nancy Pelosi 

Senator Ted Cruz questioned Kash Patel on Thursday during his confirmation hearing in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Nancy Pelosi’s refusal to protect the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Finally, the truth is coming out!

Senator Ted Cruz: What were you doing on that day?

Kash Patel: On that day, specifically, responding to, preparing to mobilize and employ the National Guard once we got the lawful request from the local governing authority, which was the mayor of DC and the speaker of the House.

Senator Ted Cruz: Now, how many days in advance were you working to prepare the Department of Defense to help secure the Capitol on January sixth?

Kash Patel: Days in advance, Senator, we were in the oval office on an unrelated national security matter with the President of the United States, the Secretary of Defense, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and myself and the President authorized up to 20,000 plus National Guard men and women to secure any security measures necessarily related to the capital. We were moving to the fullest extent of the law before the requisite request came from a local governing authority days ahead of time.

Ted Cruz: While you were Chief of Staff at DOD, how many times did DOD approach Capitol Police and ask if they needed National Guard assistance?

Kash Patel: I believe those letters are well-documented numerous instances, and numerous of those instances, those requests were shut down.

Ted Cruz: Now, am I correct that the Capital Sergeant at Arms said assistance was unnecessary?

Kash Patel: That’s correct, Senator.

Ted Cruz: Who did the Sergeant at Arms report to?

Kash Patel: The speaker of the House.

Ted Cruz: That would have been Nancy Pelosi at the time. Is that correct?

Kash Patel: Yes, Senator.

Ted Cruz: Would that also be Chuck Schumer, then the Senate Majority Leader?

Kash Patel: The Sergeant at Arms, yes, Senator, reports up there.

Ted Cruz: Did Mayor Bowser, the Democrat elected mayor in DC, either request or allow National Guard assistance?

Kash Patel: She put in writing on the days leading up to January sixth, a declination for National Guard additional support, and that letter is available publicly to the world.

Ted Cruz: Just to speak English for folks at home, a declination meant she said, no, don’t send National Guard. Is that right?
Kash Patel:

Ted Cruz: Yes sir.

Keep reading

CBSA refusing to honour pardon for Jan. 6 fugitive detained in B.C.

The Canada Border Services Agency is refusing to honour U.S. President Donald Trump’s executive order to pardon those involved in the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot in Washington D.C.

An Indiana man detained in a Surrey, B.C. immigration detention centre may soon be free to return following U.S. President Trump’s executive order to pardon all those involved in storming the Capitol building in Washington in 2021. 

Antony Vo, 32, fled to Canada to make an asylum claim to avoid sentencing after being convicted of four non-violent misdemeanours that occurred during the Jan. 6, 2021 riot.

“It has been a long fight for my client but I am happy he has been pardoned in the USA so he will likely drop his claim and return to the USA,” Vo’s U.S. lawyer Damilo Ausni told True North. 

The CBSA attempted to intervene in the matter by sending a letter to the Immigration Refugee Board last week prior to Vo’s hearing to state that he was “not on the list of individuals pardoned by the US President.”

Along with specific individuals pardoned by name in the executive order, Trump also granted “a full, complete and unconditional pardon to all other individuals convicted of offenses related to events that occurred at or near the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021.”

Vo’s legal representation in Canada, Robert Tibbo, told the National Post that his client’s counsel in the U.S. all indicate that “yes, 100%, he’s been pardoned.” 

Keep reading