‘WE ARE ALL F*GS’: FBI releases 112 pages of writing from Nashville trans school shooter showing maps, faculty lists, anti-Christian diatribes

The Federal Bureau of Investigation on Thursday released over 100 pages of writings from Nashville Covenant School shooter Audrey Hale, who killed three children and three staff members in the 2023 shooting at the school. 

Per Fox 17, the 112 pages that the FBI released were found by law enforcement in Hale’s car. The release comes after a long legal battle by The Tennessee Star and the Tennessee Firearms Association to make the documents available to the public. 

Among the pages released by the FBI were redacted pages that had maps of the Covenant School, including the first floor and second floor, as well as lists of faculty members at the school and dates that the school was on break for the 2022/23 school calendar year.

Hale wrote about feeling “born wrong,” scribbling on one page, “why does my brain not work right? Cause I was born wrong. Nothing on earth can save me. Never-ending pain. Religion won’t save.”

A stretch of pages included notes on “beggining [sic] shooters” and “Defensive Pistol” I, II, and III, in which Hale wrote about “universal safety rules” of shooting, shooting drills, and situational awareness levels. In the following pages, Hale wrote about upcoming gun shows and gun legislation being considered at the time. Hale wrote on one page regarding Biden, “President Biden plans to ban assault weapons… Corrupt f*cker!!!”

Additional pages included sketches of a body and the words “on death day” above. Most of these pages were redacted, but included the words “Front side,” “Inside vest,” “Vest back,” “Lside,” and “Rside.” 

Hale ranted on one page, “WE ARE ALL F*GS. Lesbians can be cute as long as they are feminine. Kill all the d*kes and all those firly boy f*ggots. WE ARE ALL F*GGOTS. WE ARE ALL QUEERS. Let all the black police hang us.”

In another page, Hale considered pushing out the date of the shooting to April because “April reminds me of Columbina. It be nice to set in history of a date 3 days before” the date in which the Columbine High School shooting happened in 1999.”

Hale also wrote out multiple lists of things to get done before “death day,”  included one of books to read and movies to watch, one outlining plans for the day before the shooting, and preparation lists for guns and ammunition.

The pages released also included those that were previoiusly reported on, including a section titled “my imaginary penis,” a page in which Hale ranted “kill those kids, those crackers,” and passages about “brown love.”

Keep reading

Gun control activist fabricates story of surviving Dallas high school shooting that ‘never happened’

A former Texas student has been accused of fabricating a mass shooting during a speech advocating for stricter gun control measures at the Kentucky State Capitol earlier this year. Calvin Polacheck delivered a harrowing account of surviving a 2017 active shooter situation at Dallas High School that killed his brother, best friend, and nine others; however, authorities said it never happened and shamed Polacheck for his false claims.

“A week later, I had to go back to that school, and that was the worst part because you had to walk past that spot where I saw my best friend and pretend it was all normal. It was not normal,” Polacheck said in February at the Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America rally. “Folks, that’s been eight years, and I’ve been talking about this every single day since then for eight years. Eight years of talking about this, and there’s been nothing that’s changed.”

Kentucky local news networks quoted Polacheck’s remarks in their articles regarding the rally. After the falsehoods surfaced on Wednesday, several of the outlets, such as WDKY and Kentucky Lantern, removed the story from their websites, Citizens Voice reported.

The Dallas school district issued a statement on Wednesday refuting Polacheck’s allegations, saying, “Thankfully, that never happened.”

“The discussion on the clip about Dallas and school violence is not factually accurate. Our district solicitor is supporting an investigation and communication regarding the circulating clip,” the statement continued.

Polacheck’s comments also garnered the attention of the Dallas Township police chief and the Luzerne County district attorney.

“The widespread sharing of a fabricated tragedy is not only reckless, it is harmful. It fuels unnecessary fear, disrespects the experiences of real victims of school violence, and misleads the public with a narrative that has no basis in truth,” said police chief Doug Higgins, who noted that there has never been a shooting at Dallas High School. “The false claims,” he continued, “are deeply troubling. They undermine the integrity of our school district, erode public trust, and cause real harm to a community that takes great pride in protecting its residents, especially its children.”

Keep reading

Texas mother arrested after allegedly aiding in son’s planned school attack

A Texas mother was arrested this week on allegations she purchased ammunition and tactical gear for her son, who authorities said was planning “mass targeted violence” at a San Antonio school, according to an affidavit obtained by CBS News.

Ashley Pardo, 33, was arrested Monday on one count of aiding in the commission of terrorism after tactical gear and ammunition were found at her home, which authorities said she purchased for her son in exchange for babysitting his younger siblings, according to the arrest affidavit issued by Bexar County Magistrate Court. 

Pardo “intentionally and knowingly aided” her son, San Antonio police wrote in the affidavit.

The situation unfolded in January, when school staff at Jeremiah Rhodes Middle School in San Antonio found a map of the school which had been allegedly drawn by the Pardo’s son, who was not named in the affidavit. 

The map was labeled “suicide route,” with the name of the school and a rifle drawn above it, according to the affidavit. The boy told officials that he had a “fascination with past mass shooters, including their manifestos.” 

In April, the boy was suspended from school for using a school-issued computer to research the 2019 massacre on two mosques in Christchurch , New Zealand, according to the affidavit.

The boy was “subsequently suspended,” and later in the day attempted suicide, the affidavit states. He attended an alternative school through May 7, and returned to his Jeremiah Rhodes on May 8.  

On Monday, the boy’s grandmother contacted police after the middle schooler told her that Pardo gave him guns and ammunition, according to the affidavit. The grandmother had found her grandson playing with a live bullet and a hammer the day prior, the documents read. 

The grandmother told police that Pardo had taken her son to a surplus store and bought him tactical gear, including magazines, a tactical vest, a tactical helmet and army clothing.

“It has been expressed to the Defendant the concerns of her child’s expression and desire to commit acts of mass violence,” the affidavit stated about Pardo. “The Defendant expressed to the school her support of (her son’s) violent expressions and drawings and does not feel concerned for his behavior.”

The grandmother also found a homemade explosive device made from a mortar-style firework in the boy’s bedroom, the affidavit said. Written on the device were the words “For Brenton Tarrant,” the Australian white supremacist who carried out the Christchurch shootings which killed 51 people. 

Multiple “SS” symbols and “14 words” were also written on the device, according to the affidavit, references to white supremacist ideology.

Keep reading

Former Member of Michigan Army National Guard Ammar Abdulmajid-Mohamed Said Arrested For Plotting Mass Shooting at Military Base on Behalf of ISIS

The Feds arrested former member of Michigan Army National Guard Ammar Abdulmajid-Mohamed Said for plotting a mass shooting at a military base in Warren, Michigan.

The DOJ announced that Said, 19, was charged in a criminal complaint with “attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization and distributing information related to a destructive device.”

“According to the complaint, Said informed two undercover law enforcement officers of a plan he had devised and formulated to conduct a mass-shooting at the U.S. Army’s Tank-Automotive & Armaments Command (TACOM) facility at the Detroit Arsenal in Warren, Michigan. In April 2025, the two undercover officers indicated they intended to carry out Said’s plan at the direction of ISIS. In response, Said provided material assistance to the attack plan, including providing armor-piercing ammunition and magazines for the attack, flying his drone over TACOM to conduct operational reconnaissance, training the undercover employees on firearms and the construction of Molotov cocktails for use during the attack, and planning numerous details of the attack including how to enter TACOM and which building to target,” the DOJ said.

“On May 13 – the scheduled day of the attack – Said was arrested after he traveled to an area near TACOM and launched his drone in support of the attack plan. He will make his initial court appearance today in the Eastern District of Michigan. The U.S. Attorney’s Office will be asking the court to hold Said in pretrial detention because of his danger to the community and the risk that he will flee,” the DOJ said.

Keep reading

FSU Students Lobbied for Gun Control Before Mass Shooting and Completely Missed the Point

Days before the mass shooting at Florida State University in Tallahassee, students at the school advocated against a Senate bill that would introduce temporary sales tax cuts on firearms and ammunition from September 8 until December 31.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced the bill earlier this year when he declared there would be a “Second Amendment Summer.”

The South Florida Sun Sentinel documented testimony from some of the students.

Dakota Bages, 20, is a college sophomore from Weston and one of many young people from Broward and Palm Beach counties who attend Florida State University, where the latest school shooting occurred Thursday.

She and others went to the Capitol last Tuesday to register their strong opposition to a Senate bill whose purpose is to get more people to buy guns.

As part of an array of tax cuts, Senate Bill 7034 exempts guns and ammunition from the 6% statewide sales tax for four months this year, from Sept. 8 until Dec. 31.

Bages said she believes in responsible gun ownership, and that her boyfriend’s stepfather, a retired Broward firefighter, safely owns and maintains firearms.

The students do not believe that it’s a good idea to put more guns into more and more hands in Florida.

“Until serious mental health reform is made in our state, we cannot make weapons any more accessible to people who seek to use them for the wrong reasons,” Bages told members of the Senate Finance & Tax Committee.

Bages said rural Putnam County near Jacksonville, which declared itself a “Second Amendment sanctuary,” had four times as many gun-related suicides as the state average in 2022 (the data is from the Center for Gun Violence Solutions at Johns Hopkins University).

Keep reading

Red Flag Law, Gun-Free Zones, Increased Minimum Firearm Purchase Age Fail to Prevent FSU Shooting

Florida’s red flag law, gun-free college/university campus zones, and increased minimum purchase age for long guns failed to prevent Thursday’s FSU shooting.

Breitbart News reported at least six people were injured in the shooting and a suspect is under arrest.

He was reportedly armed with a shotgun and a handgun. CNN noted that the shotgun was found in the FSU student union and the handgun was still in the suspect’s possession when law enforcement apprehended him.

The shooting occurred despite Florida’s red flag law, university gun-free zones, increased minimum purchase age for long guns, and waiting period for handgun purchases.

Keep reading

Kash drops trans school shooter’s manifesto—now we know why they buried it…

There’s no shortage of unsolved mysteries when it comes to our seedy government and intel agencies. The Epstein files are the big one—still locked up tight, and who knows if we’ll ever get the truth, right? But beyond the obvious coverups, there have been plenty of smaller ones, the kind the fake news media and the Left quietly sweep under the rug hoping nobody notices. One of those is the mass shooting at a Christian school in Nashville, carried out by a violent, mentally ill trans shooter. Right after the attack, many called it a hate crime against Christians—but the media downplayed it, local officials brushed it off, and the White House even tried to spin the shooter as the real victim.

The media and the Left controlled the narrative by doing what they do best—hiding the truth and literally burying the manifesto.

No more…

Now, thanks to our new FBI Director Kash Patel, we’re finally getting a look at what they tried so hard to bury. Kash just released over 1,000 pages of the trans school shooter’s writings to Megyn Kelly and Congress—and what’s inside is absolutely bone-chilling.

Keep reading

Psychiatric Abuse & Experimentation with Cocktail of Psych Drugs Fueled TN Covenant School Massacre

Just believe us. Nobody but the shooter is responsible. Informed consent means nothing in Tennessee, and the Nashville Metropolitan Police Department (NMPD) takes its orders from the parents of the shooter.

That is what the public is left with from the final report on the March 27, 2023, Covenant Presbyterian Church and School shooting.

Frankly, the two years in the making NMPD report appears to be a pathetic and insulting attempt to cover up the true reason behind the deadly attack.

After reading the 48-page report on Audrey Hale’s murderous assault on the school it is impossible to believe that the NMPD was unable to obtain mental health evidence because “Hale’s parents no longer had confidence in the ability of the NMPD to safeguard this information.”

Apparently, Hale’s parents only gave up the mental health records to the NMDP on the strict condition that the NMDP keep the records confidential and never make them public.

Really? Six innocent people are dead, and the parents of the killer are dictating to law enforcement what evidence will and will not be made available? How does that work? Seriously. When did the parents of killers become the arbiters of evidence?

Keep reading

Trans Covenant School shooter referred to Columbine killers, herself as ‘gods,’ stated wish to ‘kill all the white kids’: report

Journalist Megyn Kelly revealed on Monday that she had obtained over 1,000 pages of writings left behind by Nashville Covenant School shooter Audrey Hale, with the never-before-published pages providing “clear insight into the depraved mind of a killer.”

On her morning show, Kelly read out portions of the writing, including a passage written in the one of the final pages before the attack that stated, “I have to kill so I can be remembered in the most horrific way possible that no one will ever forget,” with Hale signing off under the name Aiden, Hale’s preferred male name. 

Kelly said the pages, which her team reviewed over the weekend, “detail a deeply disturbed individual planning meticulously over years to carry out a mass shooting and then kill herself. The killer discusses her autism diagnosis, race, and her desire for ‘black love’ and acceptance, as well as her hatred of her own whiteness.”

Many pages had content that was “sexual in nature,” including “frustration with her virginity,” and also included information about Hale’s guns and training with firearms, as well as references to other school shootings.

Kelly said that Hale referred to the Columbine school shooters as “gods,” and the words “dark abyss” frequently pop up in the writings, either directly in the writings or in the margins, alongside “an image resembling a radioactive symbol, the logo created by the killer to represent her all-consuming depression and commitment to gaining notoriety via a mass shooting.”

In one entry dated April 12, 2022, titled “let kids choose their sex,” Hale wrote, “I only wore some nice girl clothes as a cover-up from the truth, which I denied myself all these years. And I hated all of it. It was miserable being raised a girl because I had no choice. There was lack of education, research, and medicine to help society or parents better understand transgender.”

The entry continued, “I didn’t know trans existed. I thought you could only be gay or bi and that’s the fate you had. But transgender is transcending way deeper to the core. There is still medicine to be approved by the FDA, and so little research has been done. If I had puberty blockers back then, I would have transitioned a long time ago, but I didn’t know you could possibly change your sex.”

Keep reading

Nashville Police Final Report: Trans Shooter Audrey Hale ‘Spent Years’ Planning Attack

After an extended waiting period, Nashville police have published their final report on the Covenant School massacre—a deliberate attack in March 2023 on a Christian school by a transgender assailant, resulting in the tragic deaths of three third-grade students and three adult staff members.

The report revealed that the now-deceased shooter, Audrey Hale, 28, a biological woman who identified as a transgender man, going by “he/him” pronouns, had multiple notebooks, art sketchbooks, and computer documents that detailed the future attack plans.

Police noted that Hale had hoped to gain publicity from the tragic shooting, and they also stated that she was clearly inspired by the Columbine school shooting in 1999, as evidenced by her writings.

According to investigators, while she was still alive and in the early stages of planning the attack, Hale had been “fantasizing” about and researching mass shootings since 2017.

A year later, she wrote “detailed fantasies” about shooting up the Isaac T. Creswell Middle Magnet School for the Arts. She also wrote about murdering her father and her psychiatrist.

Additionally, investigators are now seemingly claiming that the previously released manifesto pages, obtained by Steven Crowder, the host of the “Louder with Crowder” podcast, as well as pages that were obtained by the Tennessee Star outlet — were fake.

“Facebook is now censoring the Nashville Manifesto,” Crowder posted in November 2023, and he included a screenshot of a warning he received after attempting to post the content online.

Nevertheless, the authorities’ explanation of their most recent Audrey Hale investigation update continued.

“In this case, a manifesto didn’t exist,” the document claims. “Hale never left behind a single document explaining why she committed the attack, why she specifically targeted The Covenant, and what she hoped to gain, if anything, with the attack.”

However, in June 2024, pages of Hale’s alleged manifesto writings were reported as being obtained by The Tennessee Star outlet. They cited an anonymous source familiar with the investigation.

Keep reading