Inside the cult top model joined after visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pedo island’: Ruslana Korshunova was lured into Moscow’s ‘Rose of the World’ that humiliates members and tells rape victims it was THEIR fault

The last person Kazakh-Russian model Ruslana Korshunova called before she leaped to her death from her Manhattan apartment wasn’t her family, best friend, or even her boyfriend.

Minutes before her suicide on June 28, 2008, the 20-year-old called her ‘life coach’ who months earlier introduced her to shadowy cult Rose of the World.

Vladimir Vorobeyv, who was 22 at the time, met Korshunova at a party in Moscow in December 2007 and began a three-month romance.

Korshunova was at a crossroads, worn out by her frenetic life as a top model that had her at a shoot one day, and partying with billionaires the next.

One of those rich men was convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who flew her on his ‘Lolita Express’ to his private Caribbean island in June 2006, newly released documents revealed on Thursday.

Knowing she was despondent, Vorobeyv introduced her to Rose of the World just weeks after they met, initially signing up for a three-day $900 course.

Rose of the World is run by flashy Russian millionaire Vladislav Novgorodtsev, who shows off his wealth and exotic holidays online. 

Korshunova kept going for three months, along with her friend, fellow model Anastasia Drozdova, who also jumped to her death in 2009.

By the end of March she returned to New York in search of new modelling work but was making increasingly concerning posts on a Russian social media site.

The last day of her life began with a 10am walk next door to buy fruit, then she talked to her boyfriend Mark Kaminsky, then 32, about 12pm.

They made plans to got to a friend’s birthday party that night, before logging back in to the social media site at 12.19pm.

Soon after she called Vorobeyv, telling him: ‘I’m going to go out. I have friends coming by’.

‘She said she was feeling unwell, that she did not want to talk to anybody,’ he said.

‘She was not in a right mood. Before this, she often complained about her bad mood.’

Vorobeyv said just two days earlier she told him: ‘Even if I am not here any more, the whole world will talk about me’.

Minutes before she jumped to her death, Korshunova tried calling Vorobeyv a second time, but he was drinking at a bar and told her to call back later.

Keep reading

Third batch of Epstein documents released: Les Wexner’s wife Abigail called ‘to talk about something private’

The third batch of Epstein documents was released on Friday and includes details of phone messages left for the late pedophile by Victoria Secret mogul Les Wexner’s wife, Abigail, and the search terms lawyers used while combing through Ghislaine Maxwell‘s computers. 

Twenty-nine exhibits were uploaded on Friday in the latest tranche of papers. They were all filed and kept secret for years as part of Virginia Giuffre‘s lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell in 2015. Giuffre sued because Ghislaine had accused her publicly of lying about sleeping with Prince Andrew.

The long-awaited ‘list’ has not yielded the type of allegations that many hoped for, aside from a previously unreported claim of an ‘orgy’ involving Prince Andrew. 

Instead, the documents reveal closer details of Epstein’s inner circle and the extent of his closeness with high profile individuals like Bill Clinton. 

Among the newest files are details of how Virginia’s team thought they could nail Maxwell and Epstein. 

The attorneys were given permission to search Maxwell’s computers and iCloud, finding anything that would prove Virginia’s claims that the pair ran a sophisticated sex trafficking ring involving some of the world’s most powerful. 

Keep reading

UK police say no probe into Prince Andrew over Epstein claims

UK police said Friday that no investigation has been launched into Prince Andrew after an anti-monarchy group filed a complaint based on recently released US court documents detailing people linked to accused sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein.

A New York judge on Wednesday began to unseal the identities of those linked in the documents to disgraced US financier Epstein, who killed himself in 2019 while awaiting trial.

In them, Andrew, who is formally known as the Duke of York, is accused of groping a woman, which he denies.

Republic, which wants an elected British head of state, said in a statement on Thursday that “we’ve just reported Andrew to the police.”

Opposition Labour leader Keir Starmer — a former chief state prosecutor — also said Friday police should “look at” the new claims.

But the Metropolitan Police said Friday that “no investigation has been launched”.

“We are aware of the release of court documents in relation to Jeffrey Epstein,” it said in a statement.

Keep reading

FBI is demanded to release HUNDREDS of ‘missing’ Jeffrey Epstein documents including tapes, CDs, passports and pictures raided from his $51 million NYC townhouse amid suspicions pedo was linked to Mossad

The FBI is facing fresh calls to release hundreds of ‘missing’ pieces of evidence raided from Jeffrey Epstein‘s $51 million New York townhouse following the release of a new list of his associates.

Among the items said to be missing are tapes, CDs, passports and pictures all located inside a safe within the property during a siege on the home in July 2019, shortly after Epstein was arrested.

It comes as speculation continues to swirl that Epstein was working as an agent for Israeli intelligence agency Mossad prior to his suicide while awaiting trial for child sex offences

FBI agent Kelly Maguire previously testified the agency broke open a safe at his home in July 2019 to reveal the cache of evidence, along with ‘loose diamonds’ and ‘large amounts of US currency’.

Speaking at the sex-trafficking trial of Epstein’s madam Ghislaine Maxwell, she told the court the agents only photographed the contents as they did not have a warrant for its removal, the Telegraph reports.

Keep reading

Epstein list reignites suspicion the pedo financier was working for Mossad and blackmailing the elite with help of ‘useful idiot’ Prince Andrew – after meeting Israeli PM Ehud Barak at least THIRTY SIX times

The Jeffrey Epstein list of associates unsealed by a US judge has reignited suspicions the pedophile financier was an asset for Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency.

Israel’s former prime minister Ehud Barak was identified in the bombshell dossiers Wednesday night. He served as PM from 1991 to 2001 after serving in the IDF for 35 years, rising to Chief of the General Staff.

While he is mentioned only fleetingly in the new files – an Epstein victim asked whether she’d ever given Barak a massage – there has long been speculation surrounding his relationship with the financier. 

Barak met with Epstein some 36 times and was pictured entering his Manhattan townhouse with a scarf around his face in 2016. Young women were seen coming in and out of the residence that same day.

Former Israeli spies have gone on record stating that Epstein’s international sex trafficking was a honeypot entrapment operation – gaining valuable ‘kompromat’ material to blackmail political and business elites.

Prince Andrew, also named in the new list, was Epstein’s ‘useful idiot’, according to an ex-intelligence agent, and described by the financier as his ‘Super Bowl trophy’ for his powerful connections.

During the pair’s friendship, Andrew invited Ghislaine Maxwell and the financier to high society events in London – even allowing them to stay at the Queen’s Balmoral estate. At the time, Andrew served as the UK’s international trade envoy, helping the government to promote business abroad.

Maxwell – who acted as Epstein’s madam – is also closely intertwined in the alleged honeytrap operation. Her father Robert Maxwell, a British newspaper magnate, is alleged to have been a Mossad agent and may have provided the link between Epstein and Jerusalem’s intelligence agency.

Like Epstein’s alleged hanging while awaiting trial, Maxwell’s death on his yacht – The Lady Ghislaine – off the coast of Spain in 1991 has attracted suspicions of assassination.

Keep reading

Unsealed Court Documents in Jeffrey Epstein Case; Roughly 150 Names Unredacted

In a significant development in the ongoing investigation into Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking conspiracy, court filings from a related lawsuit were unsealed on Wednesday. These documents are crucial for understanding the breadth of the case and the individuals involved and mentioned.

Note: These documents were unsealed and released publicly, and not forced through FOIA or a state “Sunshine Law.” They are added to The Black Vault due to the public domain nature of the records, and the immense public interest in the case. Credit to Axios for their reporting which aided in the below summary.

Central to these documents are mentions of roughly 150 people in previously redacted parts of the suit against Ghislaine Maxwell, who was sentenced last year to 20 years for her role in aiding Epstein’s abuse of teenage girls.

Keep reading

Jeffrey Epstein list WILL be released with first names dropping today: ‘Jane Doe’ 107 and another to remain secret for 30 days

A long-awaited list of 187 of Jeffrey Epstein‘s friends and associates will be released with the first names dropping today, the court which holds the papers has confirmed. 

The list of names is part of a settled lawsuit filed by Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre against Ghislaine Maxwell.  The case was settled in 2017, but Giuffre – and many others – have long called for the names to become public. 

The process was thrown into chaos by a request by Jane Doe 107, one of the women involved, who has been given a 30 day extension to prove that she will be in danger if she is publicly unmasked. 

She and at least one other – John Doe 110 – will retain their anonymity until January 22nd, but the others on the list will be named between now and then, according to Ed Friedland, the District Executive for the Southern District of New York. 

Doe 110 is a well-known Epstein associate who has been publicly linked to him in the past, and who never objected to being named until now, according to court filings obtained by DailyMail.com.  

The names will be released on a rolling basis. It’s unclear how many will be made public today, or how long it will take for all to become known.  

Keep reading

Epstein List Delayed as Court Grants “Doe 107” a 30-Day Extension to Submit Evidence Regarding Allegations of Physical Harm and Hate Mail

The release of the highly anticipated list of names associated with the late Jeffrey Epstein has been postponed to January 22 after an enigmatic figure, known only as “Doe 107,” was granted a 30-day extension by the court.

In the ongoing legal battle of Giuffre v. Maxwell, the Court has granted an extension for the submission of supplemental materials in support of continued sealing. This decision comes after a letter from the law firm of Levitt & Kaizer, representing Doe 107 in the case, requested an extension of time due to not being on the ECF service list and not receiving the Court’s endorsement of October 27, 2023.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, 177 of Jeffrey Epstein’s high-profile associates are in for a New Year’s surprise as they will be named in court documents set to be released in the first days of 2024.

The material is related to a defamation case brought by Prince Andrew’s accuser Virginia Roberts (now Giuffre) in New York against Epstein’s madam Ghislaine Maxwell. Giuffre released a statement on X taunting those about to be exposed on the “naughty list.”

Keep reading

Jeffrey Epstein’s secret friend list: Judge’s order to reveal nearly 200 names holds the clues – including a ‘widely publicized’ associate of the pedophile financier and Ghislaine Maxwell

Nearly 200 names that had previously been redacted from a long-settled sex trafficking suit against Jeffrey Epstein‘s accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell will soon be made public, a judge has ruled.

The 51-page order was issued on December 18, and will unmask 184 John and Jane Does who had some sort of ties to the late sex pest.

Its release has been highly anticipated, as many had alleged they were being withheld from the public eye after the lawsuit was settled out of court in 2017.

Republicans in Congress have since fought for its release – including the names of powerful friends and acquaintances of the financier who flew on his private jet.

Maxwell, 62, has since been sentenced to 20 years in prison for sex trafficking as part of a separate criminal case. In the settled filing, Virginia Giuffre accused her of helping Epstein traffic her as a minor, and named influential figures allegedly involved.

One of them was Prince Andrew, while others who had gone unnamed until now. A total of 15 were accused of ‘serious wrongdoing,’ while 90 are described as having been ‘affiliated’ with Epstein in some way.

While the fully unsealed document is still a few days away, many – including former President Bill Clinton – had been previously known through other means, according to ABC News.

Numerous others – including other well-known public figures and Hollywood stars – are now set to be unmasked, thanks US District Judge Loretta Preska’s ruling.

Keep reading

Bill Clinton to be unmasked as ‘Doe 36’ and identified more than 50 times in Jeffrey Epstein doc dump

Former President Bill Clinton will be identified as “John Doe 36” in a trove of court documents related to late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein which are expected to be released this week, according to a report.

Clinton, 77, is mentioned more than 50 times across redacted documents related to a 2015 lawsuit from Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, according to ABC News.

Many of the references to Clinton are believed to stem from Giuffre’s attempts to compel the former president to testify against the late sex offender and his former paramour and co-conspirator, Ghislaine Maxwell.

Other Clinton mentions are expected to be related to attempts from both Maxwell and Giuffre to make Epstein come clean in 2016 after he repeatedly invoked his Fifth Amendment rights during a deposition in that lawsuit.

The documents are not expected to implicate Clinton in any illegal activity, ABC reported.

The names of more than 170 people — known only as John and Jane Does previously — with ties to Epstein are expected to be revealed in the documents after Manhattan federal Judge Loretta Preska ruled just before Christmas they would be unsealed in the new year.

Because of the New Year’s Day holiday, the documents are expected to be released beginning on Jan. 2.

Keep reading