Brigitte Macron, Wife of French President Emmanuel Macron, Was Registered as a Man in the Tax Registry, Reportedly as a Result of Tampering — Two Suspects Identified

Two suspects were identified in the investigation into the tampering of Brigitte Macron’s data.

A shocking discovery will be reported tomorrow evening (26), as the French TV channel BFMTV dedicates a news segment to the French First Lady and the seemingly absurd rumor that she was born a man.

Before you think this is just a ‘conspiracy theory’ on steroids, let me remind you that this shocking revelation comes from Brigitte Macron’s chief of staff.

You can check the BFMTV trailer here.

Le Figaro reported:

“’A discovery that sowed a wind of panic at the Élysée’. September 2024. Like all French citizens, Brigitte Macron consults her personal space on the tax website. But what was her astonishment to discover that she had been renamed on the online platform Jean-Michel. It is with this barely believable anecdote that the BFMTV documentary of the Ligne Rouge collection dedicated to the First Lady begins and broadcast Sunday evening, at 8:50 p.m., on the continuous news channel.

‘It doesn’t write Brigitte Macron but Jean-Michel [a.k.a.] Brigitte Macron’, recalls Tristan Bromet, the chief of staff of Emmanuel Macron’s wife, who testifies in the 35-minute film. ‘Beyond the gagging, you are totally surprised’, adds this closest collaborator who speaks for the first time in front of the camera about the case. ‘This is a part that you cannot change (on the tax website, editor’s note)’, he adds.”

Caliber reported:

“The Élysée Palace took the matter seriously, and Brigitte Macron filed a formal complaint. Investigators were able to identify two individuals who were possibly responsible for the data tampering.”

Keep reading

DEI Government: Hunter Biden Admits His Dad Picked Kamala as VP Because She is Black

Hunter Biden has confirmed what many conservatives have long suspected about identity politics in the Democratic Party, admitting that his father only chose Kamala Harris as his vice president because she is black.

According to Hunter, his father, Joe Biden, selected Kamala Harris as his vice presidential running mate in 2020 out of “loyalty” to African American women, whom he described as the “most powerful force within the Democratic Party.”

This admission comes amid Hunter’s criticism of Harris’ new memoir, 107 Days, which chronicles her brief 2024 presidential campaign.

The book includes pointed criticisms of Biden, such as calling his re-election bid “recklessness” and recounting a tense pre-debate call where Biden allegedly made it “all about himself.”

The comments about Joe Biden’s decision to pick her were made during a three-hour interview on Hunter Biden’s Substack platform with journalist Tommy Christopher.

Hunter admitted he hadn’t fully read the book but found Harris’ attempts to separate herself from his father “personally painful” and accused her of taking the “easy path” for political expediency.

“I love what she represented, and I love the fact that my dad made the decision,” Hunter Biden said, according to a report from the New York Post.

“Let me tell you about loyalty,” Hunter continued. “The reason that he picked Kamala Harris is because of the fact that he believes, and I certainly believe, the most powerful force within the Democratic Party is and always has been the African American women.”

The Post report adds:

In early 2020, just after his once-struggling campaign began making a comeback, Joe had committed to making history by tapping a woman as his vice president. He only limited his selection process by gender, not by race.

Hunter called African American women the “heart and soul and the conscience of the Democratic party.”

“He chose her out of loyalty,” Hunter said. “I guess I don’t understand why someone would choose the expedient path as it relates to that relationship, their own political expediency.”

Keep reading

Student Challenging Ban on Males in Female Sports Cannot Withdraw Case: Supreme Court

The U.S. Supreme Court on Oct. 20 declined a male college student’s request to withdraw his challenge to Idaho’s ban on male athletes competing on school sports teams intended for females.

The court’s new ruling in Little v. Hecox came without comment in an unsigned order. No justices dissented. Previously, on July 3, the Supreme Court granted Idaho’s petition but has not yet scheduled an oral argument in the case.

Respondent Lindsay Hecox had sued Idaho, alleging that Idaho’s Fairness in Women’s Sports Act violates the U.S. Constitution’s equal protection clause and Title IX, a federal civil rights law that forbids sex-based discrimination at any school that receives federal funding.

Hecox, a biological male who identifies with a female identity, wanted to compete as part of the Boise State University women’s teams for track and cross-country.

A federal district court previously issued a preliminary injunction blocking the state law so Hecox could try out for the teams. The court ruled that the statute discriminates against transgender-identifying athletes.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit affirmed the injunction, holding that laws making sex-based distinctions in schools serve as “proxy discrimination” against transgender-identifying athletes.

However, on Sept. 2, Hecox’s attorneys told the Supreme Court that he wished to abandon his appeal. The case had become too much of a distraction in his life and Hecox had asked the federal district court in which the original lawsuit was still pending to dismiss it.

“Ms. Hecox has also come under negative public scrutiny from certain quarters because of this litigation, and she believes that such continued—and likely intensified—attention in the coming school year will distract her from her schoolwork and prevent her from meeting her academic and personal goals.”

Even though playing women’s sports remains important to Hecox, “her top priority is graduating from college and living a healthy and safe life,” the filing said.

The document said that by filing a notice of voluntary dismissal at the district court level, Hecox terminated the case there, so there is no longer a live claim left to be decided by the courts. The Supreme Court should vacate the Ninth Circuit’s ruling and send the case back to that court with instructions to dismiss the appeal, the brief said.

However, on Oct. 14, U.S. District Judge David Nye of Idaho rejected the request to dismiss Hecox’s lawsuit.

Nye noted it was Hecox’s position that Idaho should be pleased he was attempting to dismiss the suit because doing so would allow the state law to remain in effect.

“But again, if Hecox dismisses this case and the Ninth Circuit’s decision is vacated, what is to prevent another individual from taking up Hecox’s mantel and bringing an identical suit. The parties (and the Court) would be back to square one.”

While it seems likely Hecox won’t “reengage in collegiate sports, she could still change her mind,” the judge said.

Keep reading

It’s now a crime in Switzerland to say skeletons can’t be trans

In December, Emanuel Brünisholz will begin a 10-day stint in a Swiss prison. His crime? Stating the scientific truth that skeletons cannot be transgender.

Brünisholz’s dystopian tale begins in December 2022. In response to a Facebook post by Swiss National Council member Andreas Glarner, Brünisholz, a wind-instrument repairman from Burgdorf, wrote: ‘If you dig up LGBTQI people after 200 years, you’ll only find men and women based on their skeletons. Everything else is a mental illness promoted through the curriculum.’

In August 2023, Brünisholz was interviewed by Burgdorf police, who interrogated him over the ‘intent’ of his comment. Then came a prosecutor’s letter, informing him that he had been charged with ‘hate speech’ against the relatively new category of sexual orientation in the Swiss Criminal Code. He was convicted and fined 500 Swiss Francs.

He appealed this conviction, but was unsuccessful. In December, a court reaffirmed the guilty verdict, and Brünisholz was ordered to pay an extra 600 Swiss Francs in court costs. Brünisholz, unwilling to throw more time and money at this ridiculous assault on his free speech, did not appeal further. He has since refused to pay his fines and court fees and, as a result, will go to prison.

The censorship of gender-critical speech and the accompanying assault on truth is bad enough. But the logical and linguistic contortions in the original judgement make matters even worse. In one passage, the judge wrote:

‘LGBTQI means lesbian, gay, bi, transgender, queer and intersex, and denotes therefore different sexual orientations. It’s a loose group of people who consider themselves a part of the aforementioned sexual orientations. Therefore, LGBTQI is a group of people with specific sexual orientations.’

Keep reading

Federal Judge Blocks Push to Remove Gender Ideology From Sex Ed Curricula

A federal judge in Oregon said during a hearing on Monday that she plans to issue an injunction stopping the Trump administration from requiring several Democratic-led states to remove references to gender ideology from their sexual health education curricula as a condition of receiving federal grant funding.

U.S. District Judge Ann Aiken, based in Eugene, made the comments in reference to a lawsuit filed by 16 states, including Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, and Wisconsin, as well as the District of Columbia. The states of Oregon, Washington, and Minnesota are leading the group.

The lawsuit centers on an executive order issued by President Donald Trump on Jan. 20—the first day of his second term.

The order called for federal agencies to recognize two sexes, male and female, and to ensure that grant funds do not support “gender ideology.”

The Department of Health and Human Services published notices in August that recipients of grants from the Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) and the Title V Sexual Risk Avoidance Education programs must not include content teaching that gender identity is separate from biological sex.

The department also sent 46 states and territories letters in which it mandated the removal of any such references from federally funded materials within 60 days. Non-compliance led to actions including the termination of California’s PREP grant after the state did not change its educational content.

Keep reading

Graham Linehan Cleared After Heathrow Arrest as CPS Drops Case After Free Speech Controversy

Graham Linehan, the Irish writer best known for Father Ted and The IT Crowd, says police have now confirmed he will face no further action following his controversial arrest at Heathrow Airport last month.

The 57-year-old comedy creator had been arrested by armed officers after landing in London from Arizona, accused of using social media to incite violence, a claim now dropped by the Crown Prosecution Service.

Linehan’s arrest became a flashpoint in a growing concern over the decline of free speech in modern Britain.

What might have been a brief police encounter instead exposed a deeper problem: the creeping normality of criminal investigations into words rather than actions.

The image of an airport surrounded by armed officers confronting a comedy writer for tweets struck many as absurd, even dystopian.

In a post on X, Linehan announced that “the police have informed my lawyers that I face no further action in respect of the arrest at Heathrow in September,” adding that “after a successful hearing to get my bail conditions lifted (one which the police officer in charge of the case didn’t even bother to attend) the Crown Prosecution Service has dropped the case.”

Keep reading

Judge approves class action against California ‘gender secrecy’ amid debate on transgenderism

As debate rages on the frequency of transgender identification in youth, California’s pressure on public schools to hide students’ gender identity at odds with sex from their parents is facing a mortal blow.

U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez certified a class and four subclasses Wednesday to challenge The Golden State’s so-called gender secrecy practices, two and a half years after teachers Elizabeth Mirabelli and Lori Ann West sued Escondido Unified School District to stop muzzling them so they could inform parents about their children’s in-school identities. 

The class covers all individuals who are “participating or will participate in California’s public education system, whether as employees or parents/guardians of students, without having to subject themselves to Parental Exclusion Policies.” 

The subclasses – “appropriate where class members have separate and discrete legal claims” – cover employees who object to the policies or “submit a request for a religious exemption or opt-out to complying” with them, and parents or guardians with children in school who object or seek an exemption or opt-out.

It’s the first such class certification on the subject in the nation, the plaintiffs’ lawyers at the Thomas More Society told Just the News.

The order comes a month before a summary judgment hearing where Benitez could rule, without a trial, against the practices as a violation of parents’ First and Fourteenth Amendment rights “to direct their children’s upbringing” and teachers’ free speech and religious freedom rights, the public interest law firm said.

Keep reading

Trans activist who sued female beauty spa for refusing to give her bikini wax is now WANTED by police

trans woman with a penis who gained notoriety after suing beauty spas that refused to bikini wax has had a warrant issued for her arrest. 

Police in Alberta, Canada, are searching for Jessica Yaniv, also known as Jessica Simpson, in relation to a criminal harassment charge according to Western Standard.

The outlet spoke with the complainant who said they are trying to confirm if the search extends to British Columbia, where Yaniv is from.  

No court records have yet been released in relation to the case and Calgary Police have yet to comment, so further details of the harassment have not been disclosed. 

In Canada warrants can be forced across different provinces if they are filed under a national database or authorized under a interprovincial cooperation agreement. 

Yaniv first made headlines in 2018 after filing suit against a number of salons after they refused to wax her.

She claimed they had actively discriminated against her for her gender identity and male genitalia. The cases were all later dismissed. 

In 2019 she was also hit with accusations that she had engaged in sexually inappropriate communications with a minor.

One woman, Jessica Rumpel, previously told the Daily Mail that Yaniv had sent her her sexually inappropriate messages when she was just 14.

Those are said to have included questions about whether it would be ok for her to change in front of another woman, and how to go about making that happen. 

Rumpel went public with her claims after others posted about similar alleged incidents on social media. 

Yaniv went on to say that she doesn’t know Rumpel and suggested someone posing as her may have contacted her.

Rumpel however shared Twitter messages from 2014 that appear to have come from Yaniv’s current verified account. 

‘I feel [Yaniv] took advantage of me,’ Rumpel told the Daily Mai back in 2019. ‘I felt [Yaniv] kinda took my kindness for granted.’ 

She said that at the time Yaniv sent the message she was unphased and only later realized the behavior was predatory. 

In 2019 she was also charged with possession of a prohibited weapon after she waving a taser while on a livestream, she received a conditional discharge.

Keep reading

A key psychiatric group censored our doctors for seeking to discuss the harm of child sex changes

You’d think child psychiatrists would want to help troubled children, and you’d be right. But the medical association that represents these doctors is suppressing open discussion of the best care for gender-distressed adolescents.

Respectful discourse among doctors regarding treatment of vulnerable children should trump emotions, personal opinions and politics. 

Yet our foiled attempt to invite physician input on gender interventions suggests that ideology is winning the day.

At first, the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry approved a request by our organization, Do No Harm, to run a booth at its annual conference next week. But AACAP last month turned around and revoked that approval.

We simply wanted to give doctors a chance to discuss the dangers of transgender treatments for children, just as we did in May at the American Psychiatric Association conference.

These discussions are important because medical organizations like AACAP continue to trumpet support for gender interventions that mounting evidence shows are potentially harmful.

Meanwhile, the same organizations ignore the increasing number of patients who regret their transitions.

They offer no guidance on how to best treat those seeking to detransition, wean them off hormones or receive hormone replacement for surgically removed sex organs.

In fact, our health-care system treats patients who buck the gender-ideology narrative as nonexistent: The system has no diagnosis codes to allow for tracking and research of this poorly understood population.

They are a lost cohort with medical and psychological needs that have been shunned by the medical establishment.

And now we’ve been shunned too.

Keep reading

After SCOTUS ignores ‘only two genders’ censorship, appeals court upholds ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ ban

Five months after Supreme Court justices Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas blasted their colleagues for refusing to review a ruling against a student punished for wearing an “Only Two Genders” shirt to school, a second federal appeals court has blessed another way for schools to clamp down on disfavored messages: the inference of vulgarity.

A divided 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals panel upheld a ban on “Let’s Go Brandon” sweatshirts by Michigan’s Tri County Area Schools, ruling Tuesday that school administrators’ perception that the expression is code for “F— Joe Biden” renders it profane and thus exempt from students’ First Amendment rights in schools.

President Trump-nominated Judge John Nalbandian, who appeared to be the swing vote in oral argument, joined with President Clinton-nominated Judge Karen Nelson Moore to apply the SCOTUS precedent Fraser, which upheld a student’s discipline based on a “school assembly speech that had a rather elaborate sexual metaphor.”

This is despite the duo’s admission that “Let’s Go Brandon” has “a wide range of meanings” going back to its creation, when NBC Sports reporter Kelli Stavast falsely claimed crude chants against President Biden at a NASCAR race were support for driver Brandon Brown.

“Some saw it as merely a euphemism for what the crowd really said,” the majority said. “Others used it as a shibboleth to express antipathy” toward Biden and his policies, and yet others “used it to question what they perceived as liberal bias in the media—based on the theory that NBC had been trying to hide the anti-Biden sentiment on display at Talladega.”

The Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression, which represents the anonymous students who wore the sweatshirts, told Just the News it plans to appeal but hasn’t decided yet whether to go straight to SCOTUS or seek a full-court 6th Circuit review.

Keep reading