
Left boot, right boot…what’s the difference?


Following the FBI raid on 45th President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and resort, video has resurfaced showing investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson tell Republican Members of Congress that the FBI threatened to “plant” child porn on her husband’s computer as part of an “operation” against her and her family.
Speaking to a panel of congressional representatives that included Reps. Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, and Lauren Boebert alongside Project Veritas Founder James O’Keefe, Attkisson explained that federal agents intended to plant evidence of child pornography against her husband, but never ultimately did so.
“One little reported facet of my case is that one of the federal agents involved in one of the operations against me said that they intended to plant child porn in my husband’s computer,” said Atkisson, an independent journalist who has previously criticized COVID-19 vaccines. “This is the FBI.”
“There’s been a case that’s currently in litigation unrelated in which an FBI agent has testified that they did that, they had done that,” she said.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation says that the threat of a civil war is increasing. A bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security and FBI was sent to law enforcement agencies warning of increased threats following the FBI’s execution of the search warrant at former President Trump’s Florida estate.
The DHS and FBI also said that a threat involved a “dirty bomb” that would be placed in front of FBI headquarters.
In the days since the warrant at Mar-a-Lago was executed, the FBI and DHS have allegedly seen an increase in “violent threats” against law enforcement, judiciary, and government personnel, including a particular threat to “place a so-called Dirty Bomb in front of FBI headquarters,” according to the bulletin.
This could be a glaring red warning that there could be a false flag event coming to set up a civil war. If the rulers cannot and do not succeed, they will invent a civil war and commit any number of false flags to make sure people believe it’s happening.
The Department of Justice has opposed the release of the underlying FBI affidavit used to justify last week’s raid on Mar-a-Lago because they claim “it would serve as a roadmap to the government’s ongoing investigation, providing specific details about its direction and likely course, in a manner that is highly likely to compromise future investigative steps,” according to Politico‘s Kyle Cheney.
“The fact that this investigation implicates highly classified materials further underscores the need to protect the integrity of the investigation,” the DOJ said in a Monday court filing.
Trump and other Republicans stepped up calls on Sunday for the release of the affidavit after a search warrant released last week indicated that Trump had 11 sets of classified documents at his home – which he told journalist John Solomon were declassified before they were taken out of the White House. The DOJ convinced a judge that they had probable cause to conduct the search due to potential violations of the Espionage Act – which have nothing to do with classification issues.
That said, the DOJ says it intends to unseal additional documents related to the raid.

In an October 2020 press conference, the FBI announced it had thwarted a plot by a so-called “right-wing militia” to kidnap and kill Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
The Whitmer kidnapping plot was in the media 24/7 and used to bludgeon Trump with just a few weeks to go until Election Day.
The FBI used at least 12 informants in the Michigan Whitmer kidnapping case.
There were 6 defendants and 12 FBI informants identified as the case progressed.
The FBI planned the Whitmer attack, organized the attack, paid for the attack, and recruited local men to join in their planned attack.
It was another complete setup by Chris Wray’s FBI to frame and ruin innocent men.
The case, which we now know was comprised of virtually all FBI agents and informants, took another devastating hit in August.
Michael Hills, an attorney for Brandon Caserta, one of the six defendants, produced text messages showing an FBI field agent telling an informant to lie, frame an innocent man and delete text messages.
This is why federal prosecutors are refusing to hand over text messages and laptops from FBI informants in the Whitmer kidnapping case. The FBI actually hatched the plot. paid for the plot, ran the plot, and set up the innocent men in their immoral scheme.
As previously reported by TGP’s Cassandra Fairbanks, Ohio State Highway Patrol exchanged gunfire with an armed man attempting to break into the FBI building in Cincinnati on Thursday morning.
The man, now identified as Navy veteran Ricky Schiffer, 42, was allegedly carrying an AR-15 and shooting into the building with a nail gun.
“At approximately 9:15 EST, the FBI Cincinnati Field Office had an armed subject attempt to breach the Visitor Screening Facility (VSF),” FBI Cincinnati said in a statement. “Upon the activation of an alarm and a response by armed FBI special agents, the subject fled northbound onto Interstate 71.”
At about 12:30 p.m. local time, the agency said Schiffer was “contained” but not in custody, according to a report from NBC News.
Schiffer took off on I-71 towards Columbus and the pursuit eventually ended near W. State Route 73, according to a report from Fox 8.
The standoff ended in a cornfield.
Ricky Schiffer was killed in the standoff.
On Friday it was reported that Schiffer was on the radar of federal authorities for months because he may had been at the US Capitol on January 6.
A whistleblower came forward with the name of a second FBI official who allegedly pressured agents to label cases as “domestic violent extremism” to boost case numbers, according to House Judiciary Committee Republicans.
Jill Sanborn, a now-Roku employee who worked at the FBI for more than two decades, is one of now two officials a whistleblower has identified as having “exerted pressure on agents to reclassify cases as DVE [domestic violent extremism] matters,” according to a letter sent to Sanborn on Wednesday and obtained by Breitbart News.
The letter, written by Judiciary Committee ranking member Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and committee member Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA), comes on the heels of the whistleblower contacting Jordan’s office in July and accusing another FBI official, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Timothy Thibault, of also seeking to inflate domestic violent extremism case numbers.
Multiple corporate media broadcasters advanced an identical narrative following the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago, attempting to use guilt by association to tarnish criticism of the raid as conspiracy theorists calling for violence.
Numerous media outlets, many of which were ABC affiliates, repeated a similar talking point following the raid, saying, “sources say there’s been a strong reaction to the raid on extremist and Q-Anon-related forums.”
The outlets claimed that most of these “forums” were active before the January 6 Capitol riot and alleged there were calls for “violence” and “civil war” on them after the raid.
A commentator for Canada’s CTV News even claimed that “this is the kind of violence that led to the January 6 attack.”
The term “civil war” was also repeated multiple times by reporters on MSNBC, including by Joe Scarborough, and on CTV News.
While these alleged calls to violence and civil war were reportedly written online, it has been well documented by Breitbart News that various leftist groups regularly engage in actual violence.
Groups such as Janes Revenge, Black Lives Matter, and ANTIFA have not only openly called for violence but have committed acts of violence ranging from arson, vandalism, assault, and rioting, among other actions.

You must be logged in to post a comment.