FBI: Possible Halloween weekend terror attack averted, multiple suspects arrested in Michigan

A possible terrorist attack planned for Halloween weekend was thwarted by authorities, according to FBI Director Kash Patel.

Patel said Friday morning on X that multiple suspects were arrested in Michigan in connection with this plot. 

According to Patel, these suspects “were allegedly plotting a violent attack over Halloween weekend.”

What we don’t know:

It is unclear where the suspects were planning the attack. Information being spread on social media references a possible attack at Warren’s TACOM, but that is an old story about a suspect who was arrested and charged in the spring.

The FBI in Detroit said agents were present in Dearborn and Inkster early Friday, but could not confirm if this was related to the terror attack plot referenced by Patel. 

Dearborn police also confirmed that the FBI conducted an operation in the city. Police said there is no threat to the community.

Keep reading

Man arrested with body armor and a suitcase filled with ammunition after threatening multiple synagogues, officials say

In the latest antisemitic incident to rock a community, threatened attacks on synagogues in Alabama and surrounding states were thwarted when a person was arrested with a suitcase full of ammunition, body armor and other items, officials said Tuesday.

The FBI and other agencies were notified of “credible threats of violence” against the places of worship and a suspect was eventually identified and arrested Tuesday, according to a Facebook post from the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office.

A search of the suspect’s home yielded weapons, the suitcase filled with ammunition, body armor and “other items related to the plans of violence,” the office said.

The arrest comes as antisemitic sentiment and attacks have surged globally. A car ramming and stabbing attack outside a synagogue left two dead in Manchester, England, earlier this month, less than two weeks after a late-night fire was set at a synagogue in Florida. Antisemitic incidents in the US rose in 2024 for the fourth year in a row, reaching their highest level since the Anti-Defamation League started tracking them, according to an annual audit from the organization.

It is unclear how the latest threats were made. The suspect was identified as Jeremy Wayne Shoemaker, the Facebook post said. He is 33, according to Choctaw County Sheriff Scott Lolley.

Keep reading

Kash Patel looks to block Tulsi Gabbard’s rise as Trump team intel split intensifies

A sharp divide at the top of America’s national security apparatus is bursting into public view as the FBI has told Congress it ‘strongly’ opposed a plan that would hand the nation’s counterintelligence reins to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

The bureau reportedly warned lawmakers against expanding the authority of Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard, a letter obtained by the New York Times showed. 

Gabbard’s office would gain sweeping new power under the proposal that was shot down by Congress – highlighting growing unease and division across federal agencies.

Gabbard’s team reportedly planned to promote the changes putting them in another letter. In its note, the FBI challenged claims from Gabbard’s office that the broader intelligence community was unified in backing a plan that would place her office at the forefront of counterintelligence operations.

The letter from the FBI added to the growing evidence of strain reported between Gabbard and leaders at other intelligence agencies, particularly FBI Director Kash Patel.

The FBI letter, though unsigned, was confirmed by administration officials to have Patel’s backing before being sent. It pushes back on several counterintelligence roles that Gabbard would assume, employing phrases such as ‘vigorously disagrees with’ and ‘strong objection.’ 

The letter warns that one of the proposed changes would ’cause serious and long-lasting damage to the US national security.’

In a joint statement to Daily Mail, a spokesperson from Gabbard’s office emphasized that they were working together, saying, ‘The ODNI and the FBI are united in working with Congress to strengthen our nation’s counterintelligence efforts to best protect the safety, security, and freedom of the American people.’

An intelligence community official also tells Daily Mail that the FBI’s letter is a ‘preemptive response’ to an ODNI process document. ‘It was drafted as a part of interagency coordination. Deliberative process documents are not final products. Any time there is a disagreement in opinion across the intelligence community, ODNI denotes the discrepancy in final products and accounts for it in all materials before it reaches Congress or others in the Administration.’

According to officials familiar with the matter, the House proposal would effectively place all counterintelligence operations across the nation’s intelligence agencies under Gabbard’s control.

Keep reading

FBI Arrests Illinois Man Accused of Making ‘Heinous’ Threats Against Trump

An Illinois man has been charged in federal court with making threats against President Donald Trump, following an investigation led by the FBI and the U.S. Secret Service.

Derek Lopez, 27, was arrested on Oct. 28 without incident in El Paso after FBI agents from the agency’s Springfield office and El Paso police conducted a coordinated traffic stop.

“The driver, identified as Derek Lopez of El Paso, was wanted on a federal warrant for making threats against the President,” the El Paso Police Department said in a statement. “Lopez was apprehended without resistance.”

The suspect was interviewed by FBI and Secret Service agents before being booked into the Woodford County Jail. He faces a federal charge of making threats against the president, a crime punishable by up to five years in prison.

FBI Director Kash Patel called the alleged threats “heinous” and said they would be pursued with the full force of law.

“The threats against President Trump allegedly posted by this individual are heinous and have no place in our society,” Patel said in a post on social media. “Let this be a message: anyone who threatens violence against public officials or any American will be found and brought to justice.”

Keep reading

ARREST JACK SMITH NOW! Latest Arctic Frost List Confirms Smith and Democrats Were Aiming to Wipe MAGA Off the Map and Ultimately to Jail All MAGA Leaders — FULL LIST INCLUDED

The Arctic Frost investigation was a codenamed FBI probe launched in April 2022 under the Biden administration. Originally, we were told it was an investigation into the legitimate alternative electors from the 2020 election.

On Tuesday, we found out that the investigation was much more than that. It now appears that Arctic Frost, launched by Jack Smith and the Biden regime, was an attempt to wipe out MAGA and to persecute many of the top MAGA personalities.

As The Gateway Pundit reported on Tuesday, the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee released new Arctic Frost documents, which revealed the investigation was much more widespread than previously thought.

More than 100 individuals were under investigation, including Steven Bannon, Rudy Giuliani, Ed Martin, Dr. Peter Navarro, and others, by Jack Smith and the Biden regime.

Per Tuesday’s GOP-led Judiciary Committee:

  •  Arctic Frost investigators utilized FBI field offices from across the country to conduct its investigation.
  • Arctic Frost investigators requested $16,600 to travel to conduct more than 40 interviews.
  • 109 individuals, including Peter Navarro, Dan Scavino, Jeff Rosen, and Ed Martin, were under investigation.

What was the crime? There was no crime. Smith and the Biden team were attempting to eradicate MAGA from the country by eliminating over 100 of its state and national leaders.

The House Judiciary Committee PDF appears to be a heavily redacted document.

The document totals 198 pages.

Pages 107-114 contain structured lists primarily consisting of alternate electors (rosters by state) from the 2020 U.S. presidential election context, with some additional attorney associations on page 111.

Different targeted Republicans are listed in this section.

These are grouped by page below, with roles (e.g., Secretary, Chairperson) and states included where directly adjacent in the lists.

Keep reading

Minnesota Man ARRESTED After Posting Murder-for-Hire TikTok Video Offering $45,000 Bounty for Pam Bondi’s Assassination

An assassination threat against U.S. Attorney General Pam Bondi has led to the arrest of a 30-year-old Minnesota man, after federal agents tracked a murder-for-hire TikTok post that offered $45,000 for her death.

According to the Tampa Free Press, the suspect, Tyler Maxon Avalos of St. Paul, Minnesota, is facing federal charges for Interstate Transmission of a Threat to Injure the Person of Another, a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875(c).

The investigation began on October 9, 2025, when a Detroit-based TikTok user reported a chilling video to the FBI’s National Threat Operations Center (NTOC).

The post, under the handle @liminalvoidslip, depicted Pam Bondi’s photograph with a red sniper-scope sight aimed at her forehead.

The text accompanying the image read:

  • “WANTED: Pam Bondi”
  • “REWARD: $45,000”
  • “DEAD OR ALIVE (PREFERABLY DEAD)”

Avalos reportedly added a sinister caption beneath the image:

“cough cough when they don’t serve us then what?”

Federal agents quickly classified the post as a credible threat to the life of the sitting U.S. Attorney General.

Within hours, FBI agents obtained emergency data from TikTok, revealing that the account was created using a Samsung Galaxy linked to an email address containing Avalos’s real name.

Cross-referencing information from Google and Comcast, agents pinpointed the originating IP address to a St. Paul residence. Surveillance confirmed Avalos’s presence there on October 16, and his name was verified on the apartment’s mailbox.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Becky Cowan Wright swiftly signed a warrant for Avalos’s arrest based on the probable cause affidavit filed by FBI Special Agent Jurchisin of the Minneapolis Division, according to Tampa Free Press.

Court records reveal Avalos has a long and violent criminal history, a fact federal prosecutors are using to underscore the seriousness of this latest threat.

  • 2022 – Felony stalking conviction, Dakota County, Minnesota
  • 2016 – Misdemeanor domestic assault (originally charged as felony strangulation), Dakota County, Minnesota
  • 2016 – Felony third-degree domestic battery, Polk County, Florida

The Florida conviction in particular connects Avalos to Pam Bondi’s home state, raising further concern that the online threat could have evolved into a physical one.

Keep reading

Why Are the Mental Bellyflops Denying Antifa’s Existence Again? This Might Be Why…

One of the lowest points in recent American history had to be when then-president of the United States, Joe Biden, and his director of the FBI, Christopher Wray, denied the existence of Antifa.

Let me re-word that: not too long ago, the president of the United States and his number one law enforcement agent publicly denied the existence of a group of violent commie anarchist yobbos who exist to tear down the country.

Why would Biden and Wray do such a thing? Because the Democratic Party is in cahoots with Antifa and shares their goal of toppling the U.S. government.

I can only assume that the Antifa sally-lads in Dallas never got the memo that Antifa isn’t real.

Nor did any of these charming fellow travelers.

Here are a ton of videos of Antifa attacking patriots and getting pummeled in the process. Notice the videos have titles such as “Brawl breaks out between Antifa and Trump supporters.” That’s code for, “Antifa attacking peaceful Trumpers.” SPOLIER ALERT: Antifa can’t fight. At all.

Sometimes, Antifa members tell us themselves that they are, in fact, Antifa.

Keep reading

FBI announces massive indictment against 33 alleged members of drug trafficking organization

The FBI and Justice Department on Friday announced a massive indictment against over two dozen alleged members of the Weymouth Street Drug Trafficking Organization in Kensington, Pennsylvania.

The indictment accused 33 alleged gang members of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and dozens of related offenses. The organization was known for peddling and distributing fentanyl, heroin, and cocaine.

FBI Director Kash Patel said the operation should serve as an example of law enforcement reclaiming violent corridors from gangs, and touted the years of collaboration between the bureau, Philadelphia Police Department and the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Fox News reported.

“This takedown is how you safeguard American cities from coast to coast,” Patel said. “We have permanently removed a drug trafficking organization off the streets of Philadelphia.” 

The crew allegedly used violence to enforce its territory with shootings, murder and assaults. Despite the alleged use of violence, no substantial murder or shooting charges have been filed so far.

Prosecutors said the organization was allegedly led by 45-year-old Jose Antonio Morales Nieves, of Luquillo, Puerto Rico, known as ‘Flaco,’ Ramon Roman-Montanez, 40, of Philadelphia, known as ‘Viejo,’ and 33-year-old Nancy Rios-Valentin of Philadelphia.

Keep reading

Is There Anyone On Comey’s Legal Team Who Wasn’t Getting Leaks From The FBI?

Disgraced former FBI Director James Comey filed a motion on Monday to dismiss the charges of lying to Congress brought by District Attorney Lindsey Halligan in the Eastern District of Virginia. Comey, however, has retained yet another one of his former leak recipients as a defense attorney, raising the question: Is there anyone on Comey’s defense team that he wasn’t leaking to?

According to a 2019 Office of Inspector General report, in May 2017, James Comey sent four confidential FBI memos to his personal lawyer Patrick Fitzgerald, along with instructions to share the documents with two other lawyers: Daniel Richman and David Kelley. Fitzgerald and Kelley are Comey’s defense lawyers in the case brought by Halligan. 

As Federalist CEO Sean Davis pointed out in an X post, Comey hiring his leak recipients as his legal team not only ​​prevents two direct witnesses of his allegedly illegal behavior from testifying against him, but also potentially places incriminating communication between the three men under the protection of attorney-client privilege.

Keep reading

Report: Kash Patel Claims ‘FBI Is on the Verge’ of Unmasking Funding Behind Antifa

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Kash Patel has claimed the agency is “on the verge” of unmasking the funding and “command structure” behind Antifa, according to a report.

The Huckabee Post reported that Patel said the agency “is following the money” and that “There are indications that support for anti-American radical groups is coming from America’s enemies overseas.” Patel’s comments came during an interview with Just the News:

FBI Director Kash Patel said that the FBI is on the verge of unmasking the command structure and financing of violent anarchist groups like Antifa. He said the FBI is following the money, and there are indications that support for anti-American radical groups is coming from America’s enemies overseas and US nonprofits with IRS tax exemptions. He also hinted that more indictments will be forthcoming in the investigation of weaponizing the government. He urged critics to have patience, noting that Trump’s people have had just seven months to investigate corruption that’s been embedded for 20 years or more.

Patel explained to Just the News that the agency was “looking at so many different leads on criminal activity by those who are in positions of power.”

Patel also praised President Donald Trump for having designated Antifa a domestic terror organization, and added that the agency’s investigations are “mapping out the money,” and that they are “using social media and the influencers” that took part in an Antifa roundtable event at the White House recently.

During his interview with the outlet, Patel also explained that “effort tracking Antifa has become so important” that the agency “created an entire new program and division dedicated” to figuring out the “money that is funding these operations:”

Patel told Just the News that the effort tracking Antifa funding has become so important that “we’ve created an entire new program and division dedicated to rooting out the money that is funding these operations, whether it’s U.S. based or internationally.”

A fact sheet from the White House in September explained that Trump’s executive order “notes that Antifa is a militarist, anarchist enterprise that calls for the overthrow of the” United States government and law enforcement officials.

“The Order directs the Federal government to investigate, disrupt, and dismantle all illegal operations conducted by Antifa or any person claiming to act on behalf of Antifa,” the fact sheet adds. “It also calls for investigating, disrupting, and dismantling the funding sources behind such operations.”

Keep reading