Justice Department to Announce Charges against Democrat Rep LaMonica McIver for Assaulting ICE Agents

The Justice Department is set to announce charges against Democrat Rep. LaMonica McIver as early as today after she assaulted ICE agents at the Delaney Hall ICE facility last Friday.

Rep. McIver is expected to turn herself in this afternoon, the New Jersey Globe reported.

The New Jersey Globe reported:

The Justice Department plans to bring charges against Rep. LaMonica McIver (D-Newark) following a scuffle with federal immigration agents last week at Newark’s Delaney Hall detention center, three sources speaking on the condition of anonymity confirmed to the New Jersey Globe.

Much is still unknown about the case against the freshman congresswoman, but interim U.S. Attorney Alina Habba could announce charges as early as today. McIver may turn herself in this afternoon, the New Jersey Globe learned; she’ll be represented by Paul Fishman, the U.S. Attorney for New Jersey during the Obama administration.

ICE bodycam footage showed Democrat Rep. LaMonica McIver verbally abusing and physically assaulting federal agents at a detention facility in Newark.

Democrat Rep. LaMonica McIver (woman in the red jacket) physically attacked ICE agents at Delaney Hall detention facility in Newark, New Jersey, on Friday.

Keep reading

Ed Martin Reveals J6 Pipe Bomber Probe Shakeup, Warns DOJ ‘Much, Much Worse Than People Think’

Ed Martin, a senior official in the Trump administration’s Department of Justice, is warning that corruption within federal law enforcement is far more severe than the American public realizes. Martin, who holds the roles of Director of the Weaponization Working Group, Associate Deputy Attorney General, and Pardon Attorney, made the comments during an interview with Tucker Carlson.

Martin weighed in the unresolved case of the January 6, 2021, pipe bomber, expressing frustration with the investigation’s lack of progress, wondering whether the lack of answers may have been intentional. “The pipe bomber—as a prosecutor – I’ve got the pipe bomber case in my office,” Martin told Carlson. Martin revealed FBI Deputy Director Dan Bongino told him that the bureau had reassigned agents to the case, however, the renewed effort was still in it early stages. “It’s been going on for five weeks?” Martin said, likening the past probe to the bumbling “Keystone Cops.”

Keep reading

Justice Department Probing Biden’s Last-Minute Autopen Pardons

Outgoing Acting US Attorney for DC and now incoming Pardon Attorney, Ed Martin said on Tuesday that the Justice Department is reviewing Joe Biden’s last-minute pardons amid the growing autopen scandal.

Per CBS News: In news conference just now, outgoing U.S. Attorney for DC Ed Martin says Justice Dept is reviewing some of the last minute pardons issued by President Biden.

Martin wouldn’t comment when asked if he’d launched investigation into members of House Jan 6 Select Cmte, but said pardons “need scrutiny”

This week Ed Martin told podcast host Vince Coglianese that DOJ investigators have never seen pardons of this scope… “it looks like they could be corrupt.”

Last month the New York Times reported that Ed Martin was pursuing an inquiry into whether Joe Biden was competent to issue pardons late in his presidency.

The Oversight Project recently released analysis of Joe Biden’s pardons for family members, Dr. Tony Fauci, General Milley, J6 Committee members and Gerald Lundergan.

Joe Biden also issued a blanket pardon for his son, Hunter Biden after promising not to intervene in the Justice Department’s prosecution of tax and gun crimes.

On January 19, 2025, just one day before Trump was set to be sworn in as the 47th US President, Joe Biden issued a flurry of pardons to his family members, Fauci and others.

The Oversight Project determined that all of the pardons issued on January 19 had the same exact Biden autopen signature.

The Oversight Project also has gathered every document they could find with Biden’s signature – ALL used the same autopen signature except for the announcement that he was dropping out of the 2024 election.

Keep reading

Trump’s New Weaponization Czar Ed Martin Unleashes Hell on Deep State — Quietly Investigates Russiagate Architects and Lawfare Operatives Including Weissmann

President Donald Trump has appointed Ed Martin as the head of the newly formed Justice Department Weaponization Working Group — a move that has Democrats, NeverTrumpers, and deep state operatives sweating bullets.

“Ed Martin has done an AMAZING job as interim U.S. Attorney, and will be moving to the Department of Justice as the new Director of the Weaponization Working Group, Associate Deputy Attorney General, and Pardon Attorney,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

“In these highly important roles, Ed will make sure we finally investigate the Weaponization of our Government under the Biden Regime, and provide much needed Justice for its victims. Congratulations Ed!”

Martin—whose nomination as interim U.S. Attorney for D.C. was sabotaged by spineless Senate Republicans, led by RINO Thom Tillis—is now spearheading the crackdown on the very swamp creatures behind the Russia collusion hoax.

These are the same bad actors who weaponized federal power to persecute political opponents and twisted the justice system into a partisan hit machine.

“There was no limit to the weaponization,” Martin told The New York Post. “So there may be no limit to the targets.”

“It’s a nationwide and frankly, international docket where the government was used against the citizens, where the government was weaponized,” he added.

“Sometimes there’ll be crimes involved, in which case we’ll prosecute. Sometimes there’ll be just the need to make clear this is not how it’s supposed to go.”

While the Senate was busy playing games, Martin was already wielding his authority behind the scenes.

As interim U.S. attorney, he demoted multiple prosecutors involved in the politically charged January 6th cases and began launching fresh inquiries into Russiagate actors.

Mueller’s infamous “pitbull,” Andrew Weissmann; DOJ insider Mary McCord; and disgraced former FBI counterintelligence chief Charles McGonigal—who is now serving a prison sentence for colluding with sanctioned Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska—were all key players in the Trump-Russia saga.

Keep reading

Biden’s Weaponized DOJ Crushed Texas Developer Who Blew Whistle on CCP Land Grab Scheme

In a saga that reads more like a political thriller than a real estate dispute, Texas businessman Timothy Barton is at the center of a high-stakes legal storm that some allege is less about justice and more about silencing dissent.

Timothy Barton—a Christian businessman, proud Trump supporter, and founder of the successful JMJ Development—has, in yet another glaring example of Biden-era political persecution, become the latest target of lawfare by a weaponized federal government more interested in shielding the Chinese Communist Party than protecting American citizens.

Barton’s “crime”? Sounding the alarm on what he believed to be a covert Chinese land acquisition scheme on U.S. soil.

Back in 2019, Barton was approached by a Chinese national named Haoqiang “Michael” Fu and his associate Steven Wall. They pitched him on partnering in high-value real estate developments across Texas. At first glance, it looked like a lucrative venture. But the deeper Barton got involved, the clearer the red flags became. Fu and Wall repeatedly failed to provide promised funding, while Barton was forced to keep the project afloat—personally.

Worse still, Barton discovered what he described as blatant financial fraud, including altered co-lender documents redirecting repayments straight to Fu. Convinced that the deal was a front for something far more dangerous—a CCP-backed scheme to influence and infiltrate American real estate — Barton did what any patriot would do: he reported the activity to Homeland Security.

But in Joe Biden’s America, doing the right thing gets you punished.

Keep reading

DOJ Launches Investigation Into Planned ‘Sharia City’ with Mega Mosque and Sharia Compliant Schools Near Dallas

The Justice Department on Friday opened an investigation into the planned Sharia City near Dallas, Senator Cornyn said.

Last month Texas Governor Greg Abbott launched a campaign against a planned Islamic “mega-city” outside Dallas.

The East Plano Islamic Center, via its affiliate Community Capitol Partners, is seeking to construct a 1,000-home settlement around 40 minutes from Dallas.

The “Sharia City” would come complete with a mega mosque, Sharia adherent Muslim schools, community college, and sporting facilities.

KHOU reported:

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has opened an investigation into EPIC City, a Muslim-centric development proposed in Collin County, following calls from Sen. John Cornyn, among others, Cornyn announced Friday.

EPIC recently bought just over 400 acres of property north of Josephine near the intersections of County Roads 850 and 695 for the proposed development that includes more than 1,000 homes, a school, retail areas, parks and more centered around a mosque.

Conservative talk radio legend Mark Levin recently discussed the Islamic, Sharia Law compliant city being planned near Dallas and cited The Gateway Pundit’s report.

Keep reading

Declassified Memo Reveals Biden Regime Ordered Feds to Investigate “Non Criminal” Conservatives Deemed to Be Spreading “Disinformation”

A June 2021 memo obtained by Just The News reveals the Biden Regime ordered federal prosecutors to investigate conservatives who spread disinformation, gun owners and active-duty servicemembers.

Per John Solomon of Just The News: A newly released memo from June 2021 shows the Biden administration authorized federal law enforcement to target Americans engaged in “concerning non-criminal behavior.” According to declassified documents, Biden officials directed law enforcement to investigate individuals such as active-duty servicemen, gun owners, and people deemed to be spreading “disinformation.”

No other information about the June 2021 memo was released as of Tuesday evening.

Keep reading

Durbin calls on DOJ to investigate anonymous pizza deliveries to judges’ homes

The top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee has called on the Department of Justice and the FBI to “immediately investigate” a string of anonymous pizza deliveries sent to judges’ homes.

In the event that the DOJ and the FBI have already initiated investigations, Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dick Durbin, D-Ill., also asked Attorney General Pam Bondi and Kash Patel for an update on those efforts. 

“In recent months, federal judges and their relatives have received anonymous deliveries to their homes,” Durbin wrote in a letter to Bondi and Patel on Tuesday. “These deliveries are threats intended to show that those seeking to intimidate the targeted judge know the judge’s address or their family members’ addresses. The targeted individuals reportedly include Supreme Court justices, judges handling legal cases involving the Administration, and the children of judges. Some of these deliveries were made using the name of Judge Esther Salas’s son, Daniel Anderl, who was murdered at the family’s home by a former litigant who posed as a deliveryman.”

Keep reading

Colorado House passes immigrant protection bill amid DOJ lawsuit against state

A new lawsuit from the Trump administration filed against Colorado over immigration laws hasn’t stopped Democratic lawmakers in the state House from pushing for more protections for undocumented Coloradans.

In a 42-21 party-line vote, the Colorado House on Saturday passed Senate Bill 276.

This comes just one day after the U.S. Department of Justice filed a lawsuit against the state and the City and County of Denver for alleged interference with federal immigration enforcement.

SB25-276 seeks to enhance protections for individuals without lawful immigration status and broadens the prohibition against state law enforcement from cooperating or sharing data with federal immigration officers.

Keep reading

DOJ Launches Investigation Into Soros-Backed Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty Over Radical Race-Based Plea Deal Policy

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has initiated an investigation into Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty’s controversial new policy that mandates prosecutors to consider a defendant’s race when negotiating plea deals.

Soros-backed Hennepin County District Attorney Mary Moriarty has implemented a radical new policy requiring prosecutors to consider a defendant’s race when negotiating plea deals and pursuing sentence reductions.

This blatant push for race-based justice, which took effect on April 28, 2025, is being slammed by critics as unconstitutional, divisive, and a dangerous step toward undermining the rule of law.

The internal document, titled “Negotiations Policy for Cases Involving Adult Defendants,” instructs prosecutors to factor in a defendant’s “racial identity and age” when crafting plea agreements, according to reports from KSTP.

While the policy claims that race and age are not grounds for departing from Minnesota Sentencing Guidelines, it paradoxically demands that prosecutors view defendants as “whole persons,” with race explicitly listed as a key consideration.

Keep reading