Report: Harris Campaign ‘$20M In Debt,’ Staffer Blames Campaign Concerts

According to surfacing reports and claims from a staffer, Vice President Kamala Harris’ unsuccessful presidential campaign was left with more than $20 million in debt.

Christopher Cadelago, left-wing outlet Politico‘s California Bureau Chief, originally made the assertion on X on Wednesday night.

“Based at the Capitol, Cadelago covers elections and political power, from the governor’s mansion to the players in Los Angeles, the Bay Area and Silicon Valley,” his bio reads.

“A Kamala campaign staffer who saw these posts called me just now and said there is a massive scandal here worthy of an audit. The $20 million debt thing is real. Rob Flaherty, this staffer said, is currently shopping around the Kamala fundraising email list to anyone who wants it to try to raise the money back. This includes other campaigns and outside groups,” said Matthew Boyle, Bureau Chief for Breitbart.

“Flaherty is the deputy campaign manager and reports to Jen O’Malley Dillon. Jen blew through a billion dollars in a few months and it was all Jen’s idea to do all the concerts.” — [a] Kamala campaign adviser told me,” he continued.

The over-the-top spending was attributed to campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon, who prioritized “‘concerts,’ like Katy Perry, Lizzo, Eminem, Bruce Springsteen et cetera, at the expense of ‘prioritizing and spending money on social media and other campaign priorities,’” Boyle explained.

Keep reading

Recapping the slimy ‘celebs’ who said they’d off themselves or flee America with a Trump victory

I’m starting a list, just to make sure that we don’t forget anyone, containing the names of the “celebrities” who promised to off themselves or flee the U.S., in the event of a President Trump victory.

Well, for what are they waiting? Have at it you jackasses, time to get going! Also, where can I tune in to watch the festivities? I kid… kind of.

First up is Rob Reiner, who said he’d “set himself on fire” if Trump wins. Perhaps he’d be so inclined to stage it in Washington D.C., maybe at the Internal Revenue Service building, burning it down too? Oh wait, that’ll be handled by Trump’s “no tax on tips” policy, or maybe even the elimination of federal income tax. Would Reiner be willing to self-immolate at the FDA or CDC? Never mind, that’s what we have Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for! The ATF office? Yikes, how could I forget? J.D. Vance is handling that! As long as I get a front row seat to Reiner’s performance, I’m not picky.

Next we have Stephen King, who declared that if Trump emerges victorious, he will throw himself in a “woodchipper.” Now, with all the rumors (and for libel purposes I’m stressing “rumors”) flying around about King’s alleged sexual preference for and behaviors toward children, I can’t help but wonder if there were an underlying message there. I mean, the woodchipper is the cliché execution method of choice for pedophiles and child molesters, finding its way into countless memes, like the one where the man wonders why his neighbor is putting logs into the “pedo machine.” Of all the ways to off yourself, why did King settle on that one? Did King just expose himself and signal guilt?

Then there was Bette Midler, who shared a picture to social media that showed a bottle of champagne next to a bottle of drain cleaner, with two sticky notes attached signaling which bottle to drink, contingent upon the outcome.

Keep reading

Joe Rogan: “It’s Amazing How Many People on the Diddy Party List Are Supporting Kamala”

In his recent podcast episode with Elon Musk, Joe Rogan highlighted how many celebrities and athletes on Diddy’s party list are now endorsing Kamala Harris.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, Diddy, whose real name is Sean Combs, was arrested on Federal sex trafficking charges in September and has since been accused in several lawsuits of raping children as young as 10 years old.

Rogan shared with Musk, “It’s just amazing how many people on the Diddy party list are supporting Kamala.”

Musk responded, “J Lo (Jennifer Lopez) was his ex-girlfriend and is now warning people against Trump. How many people did she warn against Diddy?”

“Oh, zero; maybe we shouldn’t trust her opinion.”

Musk’s comments come after singer Jennifer Lopez, who was once Diddy’s girlfriend, endorsed Kamala Harris.

Keep reading

Grand Jury Witness Reportedly Hands Over to the Feds Sex Tapes Featuring Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs and Eight Celebrity ‘Victims’ — Including Two Underage Male Stars

There are main pipelines of stories involving the Sean Diddy Combs prosecution saga.

One is leaks from people inside the DOJ who are leaking like mad. A second is the alleged victims who are filing new suits against Diddy like there’s no tomorrow.

There are also people who are witnesses to the goings-on or who have evidence pertinent to this prosecution.

And now, one such witness has apparently come forward.

A producer from New Jersey says he saw – and was in possession of – a number of sex tapes featuring eight different celebrity victims — including two or three underage male stars.

New York Post reported:

“Courtney Burgess, who testified before a grand jury in Manhattan on Thursday, claimed in an interview with NewsNation’s ‘Banfield’ that he saw six males and two female celebs engaging in sex acts with the disgraced music mogul. Asked how many of the stars appeared to be under the influence or inebriated on the tapes, Burgess alleged, ‘All of them.’”

Keep reading

Hollywood Scandal: NY Post Uncovers Disturbing Details in Diddy ‘Freak Offs’ Tapes After Accessing Trove of Secret Videos and Documents

In an explosive investigation, the New York Post has uncovered chilling details of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ “Freak Off” parties—a series of wild orgies held in secrecy behind the glitz of Hollywood’s brightest lights.

Combs, who was arrested on September 16, 2024, in New York, faces a slew of charges including racketeering, conspiracy, sex trafficking by force, fraud, or coercion, and the transportation of individuals for prostitution.

According to exclusive access to videos and documents, these gatherings were often staged just hours after star-studded events, like the MTV VMAs and Super Bowl parties.

Behind closed doors, the glitzy gatherings devolved into depraved acts that some prosecutors claim involved coercion and threats.

In one particularly disturbing clip, two white men engage with a young Black woman, appearing disoriented with a white substance under her nose, as Diddy, himself in full view, watches.

These tapes also reportedly show Combs having sex with a younger A-list male celebrity, with both of their faces clearly visible in the recordings.

“It’s triggering,” said one of the insiders who personally knows the young A-list male celebrity. “It feels like a betrayal and a violation, and it’s causing a lot of issues. It brings up some really disturbing and bad memories.”

“It’s a total nightmare. He feels like he was victimized years ago and is now being victimized yet again. If this footage gets out, it will follow him for life. It will be on the internet forever.”

Keep reading

Kamala Rally Descends Into Complete Chaos As Beyoncé Doesn’t Perform

The Kamala Harris rally in Houston last night was billed as a Beyoncé concert. Everyone, including the media, believed the singer would perform after the announcement was made earlier in the week, but all she did was walk out and make a barely audible speech for a few minutes. Then the rally descended into complete chaos.

Firstly, you can’t hear a word she’s saying.

What’s so difficult about taking a direct feed from the microphones? It seems some outlets got the feed but others didn’t. What a mess.

Secondly, 30,000 people showed up and waited in line because they believed it was a Beyoncé concert.

A million people tried to get tickets because they thought it was a Beyoncé concert.

So when it wasn’t, people were pissed.

Keep reading

People Leave Kamala Rally; Only Came For Free Springsteen Concert

People were captured leaving Kamala Harris’ rally in Atlanta, Georgia before she began speaking.

They were only in attendance because Bruce Springsteen showed up to play.

Springsteen was… not sounding very good, lets be honest.

He also used the platform to trash Trump, claiming “He does not understand this country, its history, or what it means to be deeply American.”

Trump also doesn’t cosplay as some sort of blue collar worker, while calling himself The Boss. Yet Trump still commands the respect of that demographic way more than any Democrat.

Keep reading

Roman Polanski won’t face LA trial for ‘raping underage girl in 1973

Director Roman Polanski will no longer face trial in the US over the alleged rape of a 13-year-old girl more than 40 years ago.

The case against Polanski, 91, was due to proceed in civil court in Los Angeles next August, but has now been settled. 

The French-Polish director fled the United States decades ago after admitting to the statutory rape of another 13-year-old.

The latest case was ‘settled in the summer to the parties’ mutual satisfaction and has now been formally dismissed,’ Polanski’s attorney Alexander Rufus-Isaacs said.

The suit, filed last year, claimed Polanski took a then-teenager to dinner at a restaurant in Los Angeles in 1973.

He allegedly gave her tequila, and when she began to feel dizzy, drove her to his home, where he forced himself on her.

‘She told him: “Please don’t do this”,’ the plaintiff’s lawyer, Gloria Allred, told reporters in March.

‘She alleges that he ignored her pleas. She also alleges that defendant Polanski removed plaintiff’s clothes and he proceeded to sexually assault her, causing her tremendous physical, emotional pain and suffering.’

The plaintiff, known as Jane Doe, appeared with Allred at a news conference in 2017 in which she said she had been 16 at the time of the alleged assault.

She said she had spoken about what happened to one friend the day after but had not told anyone about it ever since. 

The civil suit, which sought unspecified damages, was filed in June 2023, just before the expiration of a California law that allowed for an extended window for claims against the alleged perpetrators of sexual crimes.

Court papers filed in California in July said a ‘conditional’ accord had been reached.

Keep reading

Macy’s Accused of ‘Destroying’ Records of Man Alleging Diddy ‘Orally Raped’ Him

Macy’s has been named as a defendant in a recently filed lawsuit accusing the department store of “destroying” records about a man being “orally raped” by disgraced music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs in May 2008.

The lawsuit also accuses the music mogul of orally raping a male employee of Ecko — Combs’ rival clothing company — in a Macy’s located in the Herald Square area of Manhattan, according to a report by Business Insider.

Macy’s covered up the 2008 sexual assault in order to protect a multimillion-dollar deal the retail chain had with Combs’ sportswear company Sean John, the lawsuit alleges.

The plaintiff, named in the lawsuit as “John Doe,” alleges that Combs and three of his armed bodyguards entered a Macy’s stockroom, where one or more of the guards struck him “around the base of the neck” with what he believed was a pistol, causing him to fall to his hands and knees.

From there, Combs, who addressed Doe simply as “Ecko,” demanded that the alleged victim perform oral sex on him while one or more of the music mogul’s armed guards threatened to kill the man, the lawsuit claims.

Combs then “orally” raped the plaintiff for around two minutes, he claims.

After the attack, Combs took armfuls of Sean John merchandise from the stockroom and entered the retail floor, where he “began passing out merchandise to an adoring crowd, as if nothing had happened,” the complaint alleges.

The lawsuit goes on to say that Doe reported the incident to Macy’s security on the same day it transpired, but no one in the company took any action.

The plaintiff “believes that the report of the assault was destroyed or otherwise purged from Macy’s records,” the lawsuit states.

“Approximately three weeks later, Terry Lundgren, CEO of Macy’s, pressured Ecko executives to fire plaintiff because Macy’s had just signed a multi-million-dollar deal with Sean John Clothing,” the lawsuit alleges.

The plaintiff was later fired and told by Ecko — which was not named as a defendant in the lawsuit — that he could no longer reside in his company-paid apartment in Manhattan, the complaint claims.

Doe still “fears for his life” to this day, the lawsuit adds.

Keep reading

Pop star Lizzo ripped online after saying ‘the whole country will be like Detroit’ if Kamala wins

Pop star Lizzo was ripped online after she claimed that if VP Kamala Harris is elected president “the whole country will be like Detroit” at a rally for the Dem candidate in her hometown.

Harris appeared with the “Truth Hurts” singer at a rally in the motor city Saturday where the two sang the city’s praises after former president Trump had disparaged it at an appearance at the Detroit Economic Club last week.

“I mean, the whole country is going to be like — you want to know the truth — it’ll be like Detroit… Our whole country will end up being like Detroit.”

The singer echoed the former president’s sentiment but attempted to put a positive spin on it.

“They say if Kamala Harris wins, the whole country will be like Detroit. Proud like Detroit. Resilient like Detroit,” Lizzo said to cheers from the crowd.

Keep reading