Neighbor Says One Dead and Three Detained After SWAT Team Raids Home as Part of Nancy Guthrie Investigation

A dramatic Friday night SWAT raid tied to the kidnapping of 84-year-old Nancy Guthrie ended with one person shooting himself in the head as law enforcement closed in, a neighbor claimed to local media.

According to a Shadow Hills resident who spoke directly to KVOA News 4 Tucson, she witnessed three people being detained during the operation, and says another individual turned a gun on himself.

The statement had not been confirmed or denied by any law enforcement agency as of early Saturday morning.

KVOA reports:

A Shadow Hills resident tells News 4 Tucson that she witnessed three people being detained during a SWAT operation on Friday night. According to an unconfirmed report by a neighbor, another person shot himself in the head.

This comes after a SWAT situation occurred in the Shadow Hills neighborhood on Feb. 13. A man and a woman were detained at the house, and a third person was detained in a traffic stop, according to sources close to the investigation.

A neighbor also spoke to Kevin Posobiec of Human Events, making the same claim.

It is unclear if he spoke to the same neighbor or an additional one.

Keep reading

Shameless court demands of D4vd’s family as they refuse to help investigation into girl found dead in trunk of his Tesla

Singer D4vd’s family is fighting a request to testify after the dead body of a 14-year-old girl was found in the truck of his Tesla last September. 

David Anthony Burke, 20, who goes by the stage name D4vd, came under fire after Celeste Rivas was found dead and dismembered in the trunk of an abandoned vehicle near his Hollywood Hills home.

Her body was found on September 8, but her family said she was last seen in the spring of 2024, when she left home to see a movie with D4vd and never returned. 

The Los Angeles Police Department has been investigating her suspicious death and named D4vd as a ‘person of interest,’ although no official charges have been filed. 

Grand jury proceedings began in the fall, but have been closed to the public. New court filings obtained by the Los Angeles Times reveal that D4vd’s family was subpoenaed to testify in the case. 

His parents, Dawud and Colleen, and his brother, Caleb, were reportedly summoned to testify before the grand jury. 

However, the family filed three petitions in a Texas appeals court, where they currently reside, arguing they weren’t given due process because the affidavits they saw were redacted. 

Their lawyers claimed that because they weren’t given the full affidavits, they didn’t have the opportunity to understand why they would be considered material witnesses. 

A lower court had previously denied their petition, and the 1st District Court of Appeals affirmed the decision on Monday. 

The appeals panel set another hearing date for February 24, according to the recent filing. 

Keep reading

Trump DHS Burns Cardi B with a Savage Response After Foul-Mouthed Leftist Rapper Issues a Violent Threat Against ICE Agents

Cardi B decided to run her nasty mouth at a recent concert and has now received a stinging response that brings back a dark part of her past.

As The Gateway Pundit’s Cassandra MacDonald reported, Cardi B, whose real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, kicked off her “Little Miss Drama” tour in California on Wednesday night with a direct and vulgar call for fans to assault federal immigration officers if they showed up at her show.

She called out Mexican and Guatemalan fans in the crowd, telling the audience to “jump” ICE agents if they show up.

“B**ch! If ICE comes in here, we’re gonna jump they a**es,” the rapper said.

Cardi B added, “I’ve got some bear mace in the back! They ain’t taking my fans, b**ch.”

The crowd erupted in cheers after hearing this foul-mouthed garbage.

No one should be surprised by these comments, given that Cardi B is an outspoken Trump-hater and was a devoted Kamala Harris supporter during the last presidential election.

Hours later, the Trump Administration responded with a brutal reply, referencing the ugliest part of Cardi B’s past.

“As long as she doesn’t drug and rob our agents, we’ll consider that an improvement over her past behavior,” the post reads.

Keep reading

Democrat Pima County Sheriff is Blocking FBI Access to Key Evidence After DNA and Glove Found Inside Nancy Guthrie Home

The FBI says the Democrat Pima County Sheriff is blocking evidence in the Nancy Guthrie disappearance case, according to Reuters and Fox News.

The Pima County Sheriff is blocking FBI access to key evidence in the investigation into Nancy Guthrie, according to Reuters.

— Brian Entin (@BrianEntin) February 13, 2026

According to reporting from Fox News, DNA and a glove were found inside of Nancy Guthrie’s home and Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos is blocking the feds from examining the new evidence.

“The FBI wanted to send DNA and a glove found inside the house to their lab at Quantico Virginia for testing. The sheriff here, the Pima County Sheriff, insisted instead on sending it to a private lab that is based in Florida!” – Fox News reported.

“Now obviously you would think that there is nowhere better in the country, never even in the world, than the FBI’s lab in Quantico for that kind of testing.”

“The Guthrie family hoping tonight that the infighting stops and finding Nancy Guthrie really gets underway here, because that is what the Guthrie family wants to hear. Not the people are fighting about who has jurisdiction, but what they’re doing to find Nancy Guthrie.”

Keep reading

Kurt Cobain’s Death Labeled ‘Homicide’ by Independent Investigators, Police Not Reopening the Case

Kurt Cobain’s death is one of the most tragic losses the music world has ever suffered. The Nirvana frontman died more than 30 years ago, from a self-inflicted shotgun wound at his home in Seattle, Washington.

But now, a group of independent researchers claims that they have gathered enough evidence to prove Cobain’s death was a homicide. This certainly isn’t a new idea, as conspiracy theorists have speculated as such for years.

The Daily Mail reports that an “unofficial private sector team of forensic scientists” has undertaken a new investigation. They have researched Cobain’s autopsy results, as well as the crime scene materials. They also brought in a specialist named Brian Burnett. He’s previously assisted with investigations involving gunshot trauma that have been preceded by drug overdose.

Independent researcher Michelle Wilkins told Daily Mail that after three days of looking over the reports and evidence, Burnett said, “This is a homicide. We’ve got to do something about this.” Wilkins went on to detail what the team believes happened. She said that the signs around Cobain’s death are not consistent with an “instantaneous” gunshot.

The independent researchers believe that one or more assailants confronted Cobain and forced an overdose of heroin into his body. This was to incapacitate him. He was then shot in the head, and the gun was placed in his arms. Finally, the assailants left behind a fake suicide note to throw anyone off the trail.

Keep reading

Kurt Cobain’s death was ‘homicide’: Shocking new forensic investigation questions suicide ruling

His death shocked fans and sent ripples through the music world, but decades later, Kurt Cobain’s final moments are under renewed scrutiny. 

The Nirvana lead singer died on April 5, 1994, at age 27, from a self-inflicted shotgun wound at his Seattle home. 

At the time, the King County Medical Examiner ruled his death a suicide by a Remington Model 11 20-gauge shotgun.

Now, an unofficial private sector team of forensic scientists has put fresh eyes on Cobain’s autopsy and crime scene materials, bringing in Brian Burnett, a specialist who previously worked on cases involving overdoses followed by gunshot trauma.

Independent researcher Michelle Wilkins, who worked with the team, told Daily Mail that after just three days looking into the evidence with fresh eyes, Burnett said: ‘This is a homicide. We’ve got to do something about this.’ 

She said the conclusion followed an exhaustive review of the autopsy findings, which revealed signs inconsistent with an instantaneous gunshot death.

The peer-reviewed paper presented ten points of evidence suggesting Cobain was confronted by one or more assailants who forced a heroin overdose to incapacitate him, before one of them shot him in the head, placed the gun in his arms and left behind a forged suicide note. 

‘There are things in the autopsy that go, well, wait, this person didn’t die very quickly of a gunshot blast,’ Wilkins said, pointing to organ damage associated with oxygen deprivation. ‘The necrosis of the brain and liver happens in an overdose. It doesn’t happen in a shotgun death.’

Burnett has decades of experience analyzing crime scenes and interpreting complex evidence.

He has earned national recognition for his expert analysis in controversial cases like Marine Colonel James Sabow’s death and the investigation into Billey Joe Johnson Jr, where his meticulous forensic reconstructions challenged official findings. 

A spokesperson for the Medical Examiner’s Office told the Daily Mail: ‘King County Medical Examiner’s Office worked with the local law enforcement agency, conducted a full autopsy, and followed all of its procedures in coming to the determination of the manner of death as a suicide.

‘Our office is always open to revisiting its conclusions if new evidence comes to light, but we’ve seen nothing to date that would warrant re-opening of this case and our previous determination of death.’ 

The Daily Mail reviewed Cobain’s autopsy, which described how his body was found on the floor of the greenhouse above his garage. 

‘Examination of the miscellaneous papers in the left front pocket [of Cobain’s jeans] reveals some writing in black ink, reading ‘Remington 20 gauge 2-3/4 shells or shorter setup light shot 10888925,’ the June 20, 1994 autopsy reads. 

Wilkins said: ‘To me, it looks like someone staged a movie and wanted you to be absolutely certain this was a suicide. 

‘The receipt for the gun is in his pocket. The receipt for the shells is in his pocket. The shells are lined up at his feet.’

Keep reading

REVEALED: Here is the Pivotal Error the Democrat Pima County Sheriff Made that Hampered the Investigation into Nancy Guthrie’s Alleged Abduction for Several Hours

The Democrat sheriff running the investigation into the disappearance of NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie’s mother, Nancy, made a critical error due to his own ego, which has hampered the investigation.

The Daily Mail reported on Friday that the Pima County Sheriff’s Office failed to launch its Cessna aircraft, equipped with high-resolution thermal-imaging cameras, for several hours.

This was reportedly due to a staffing shortage and lack of pilots, thanks to Sheriff Chris Nanos.

The Pima County Sheriff’s Deputies Association president, Sgt. Aaron Crossm, told The Daily Mail that possible pilots for the aircraft were moved to another unit before Nancy’s disappearance.

Fox News secured a statement that the pilot of Pima County’s high-tech search aircraft had been disciplined following an argument with Nanos. He was reassigned to street patrol as a punishment despite appealing the decision to the sheriff.

As a result, the aircraft’s takeoff was delayed by several hours after Guthrie was reported missing around noon Sunday.

“Three hours in a search for a vulnerable adult is an eternity,” a law enforcement source told Fox News.

The aircraft was eventually launched at 5 pm.

The Pima County Deputies Organization criticized the decision to reassign the pilot and noted that it was part of a pattern of failed leadership decisions by Nanos.

While failing to launch the aircraft on time was the biggest error Nanos was responsible for, there was another inexcusable one during the search for Nancy Guthrie.

According to the Arizona Republic, Nanos admitted that his department released Guthrie’s home as a crime scene too quickly, then returned days later to recover additional evidence.

Nanos said that the scene should have remained secured longer, and other agencies should have been called in earlier.

Keep reading

ELITIST HYPOCRISY: Ellen DeGeneres Comes Crawling Back to ‘Hellhole’ California With $27M Mansion After Trump Victory Freakout

Remember when Ellen DeGeneres made a big show of fleeing the United States because she just couldn’t handle President Trump’s massive victory?

Well, that didn’t last long.

The disgraced talk show host has reportedly come crawling back to the very country she claimed she couldn’t live in, dropping a cool $27 million on a massive mansion in Montecito, California, according to Fox News.

Apparently, the “unbearable” weight of a Trump presidency wasn’t enough to keep her away from the luxury of the Golden State, even as it crumbles under the failed policies of the radical left.

Just over a year ago, Ellen and her wife Portia de Rossi packed their bags and moved to the Cotswolds in England. They claimed they were “never coming back.”

She cited the “political climate” and Trump’s landslide win as the reason she had to escape America. She even whined about receiving “texts with crying emojis” from her liberal friends when the results came in.

She had nothing but compliments for the UK when she first went there.

“It’s absolutely beautiful,” she said. “We’re just not used to seeing this kind of beauty. The villages and the towns and the architecture — everything you see is charming, and it’s just a simpler way of life.”

“It’s clean. Everything here is just better — the way animals are treated, people are polite. I just love it here.”

However, just weeks after the former talk show host announced she left the United States following President Trump’s election victory, her mansion in the United Kingdom was flooded.

According to new reports, Ellen has just closed on a sprawling estate in Montecito, right back in the heart of the celebrity bubble.

Keep reading

The View TURNS on Bill Gates as Epstein Files Close In on Tech Billionaire

Something unexpected has happened on cable TV, and it’s a sign that disaster is coming for tech billionaire Bill Gates.

In the latest tranche of the Epstein Files, emails drafted by Jeffrey Epstein suggest that Gates contracted an STD from sleeping with “Russian girls” and had planned to secretly medicate his then-wife, Melinda.

Bill has denied the allegations, but Melinda interestingly did not. Instead, she expressed “unbelievable sadness” reflecting on their marriage and Gates’ association with Epstein.

When asked about this during an interview with 9 News Australia, Bill Gates said he doesn’t know what Epstein was thinking with the email, suggesting Epstein may have been trying to “attack” him in some way.

The reporter challenged Gates on why this accusation against him wasn’t true when other Epstein file revelations were accurate.

Gates sidestepped the question and asserted his own version of events.

“It’s factually true that I was only at dinners. I never went to the island. I never met any women,” he replied.

Keep reading

UH-OH: Whoopi Goldberg and Other Members of ‘The View’ Are Mentioned in the Epstein Files

The ladies of The View have been harping on the Epstein Files for months. Like all other members of their party, they thought that this was an effective way to attack Trump.

But would it surprise you to find out that these same idiots are actually mentioned in the Epstein Files themselves?

Kudos to Nicholas Fondacaro of NewsBusters for digging up this incredibly funny information.

As Fondacaro reports at NewsBusters, someone named Whoopi Goldberg even reached out to Epstein for help with a flight:

Whoopi Goldberg Requested Epstein Jet Fly Her to Monaco Charity Event

A NewsBusters investigation of the Epstein Files discovered that cast members of ABC’s The View were mentioned nearly four dozen times. Despite the files being a major topic of discussion on the show, as they tried to tie President Trump to criminal activity, none of the cast members addressed their names appearing in the same files. One cast member was seemingly interested in borrowing one of Epstein’s infamous private jets.

A search of the cast members’ names on the Department of Justice website returned nearly four dozen (46) references.

Moderator Whoopi Goldberg led the way with 21 references, co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin clocked in with 20, Joy Behar had three, and Ana Navarro had two. Fortunately for co-hosts Sunny Hostin and Sara Haines, they weren’t mentioned at all (as of the release of the latest batch of files).

The search for references did take into account Goldberg going by just her first name, Farah Griffin’s maiden name, and Hostin’s maiden name (Cummings) and real first name (Asunción; with and without the accent mark)…

The e-mail was requesting possible use of one of Epstein’s private jets to help Goldberg attend a White Feather Foundation charity event in Monaco.

“Whoopi Goldberg needs a plane to get to Monaco. John Lennon’s Charity is paying for it. They don’t want to charter so they are looking for private owners,” the e-mail began.

How funny is this?

Keep reading