“Ask Jeffrey”: Epstein Ran Wexner’s Pro-Israel Philanthropy Machine, Emails Reveal

Six months after Jeffrey Epstein’s death in August 2019, the philanthropic foundation founded by billionaire fashion tycoon Leslie Wexner published an “independent review” of Epstein’s involvement in the organization, in response to concerns raised by donors and alumni of foundation-funded programs. The Wexner Foundation is one of the largest contributors to pro-Israel causes in the U.S.

The review claimed that Wexner Foundation staff had “no contact” with Epstein after his resignation as a trustee in September 2007, and, before that, he had “played no role in the management or administration of the Foundation’s operations,” had “no meaningful role in the Foundation’s budget [or] finances,” and “did not make decisions regarding the use of Foundation’s funds.” None of that is true.

Hundreds of leaked emails from Epstein’s Yahoo inbox, spanning from 2005 to 2008, contradict the Wexner Foundation report. Inside the Wexners’ family financial office in Ohio, staff treated Epstein as de facto chief financial officer, where major decisions about taxes, lines of credit, eight-figure funds transfers, and politically sensitive grants were routed through Epstein’s lawyer, and required Epstein’s approval.

Keep reading

Lutnick Too? New Epstein Files Reveal Trip To Pedo Island After He Said He Cut Ties

As far as massive distractions go, the latest Epstein files release seems to be all anyone is talking about. Not only do they mix random and salacious claims called into the FBI tip line (which could have been lodged by anyone for any reason – so you should assign low value to those), there are tons of new, high-value details – largely exposing people for lying about their relationship with Epstein

Other claims have been debunked, such as Elon Musk’s ‘Epstein Island Vacation‘ email which is found nowhere in the actual release. 

We’ve also got a crazy two-hour interview between Epstein and Steve Bannon recorded months before his 2019 arrest, and a ton of other things we still need to get to

Commerce Secretary and billionaire Howard Lutnick features in the new Epstein files – having once planned a trip to Epstein’s private island

The trip, planned in 2012, came years after Lutnick claimed he cut all ties with the pedophile. Yet in December of that year, Lutnick sent an email to Epstein saying that he had a group of people, including his wife and children and another family, who were visiting the Caribbean – and inquired as to where Epstein was located and whether they could visit for a meal.

Epstein, replying through an assistant, set up a lunch gathering

When reached for comment, Lutnick told the NY Times “I spent zero time with him,” before hanging up. 

The documents suggest the visit did occur. The gathering was set for Dec. 23, 2012. A day later, an assistant to Mr. Epstein forwarded Mr. Lutnick a message from Mr. Epstein: “Nice seeing you,” it said.

In a podcast interview last year, Mr. Lutnick claimed that around 2005, he and his wife had been so revolted by Mr. Epstein that they decided not to associate with him again.

Mr. Lutnick said in the interview that Mr. Epstein invited them to tour his Upper East Side mansion, next door to Mr. Lutnick’s own home. When they noticed a massage table in the middle of a room, Mr. Lutnick recalled, Mr. Epstein explained that he received “the right kind of massage” every day. Mr. Lutnick said that he and his wife quickly left and decided to “never be in a room with that disgusting person ever again.”

Except, that was complete bullshit (the running theme with these new releases). 

Keep reading

Billionaire Reid Hoffman, Who Bankrolled the E. Jean Carroll Lawsuit Against Trump, Is Featured Extensively in the New Epstein Files, Visiting Zorro Ranch and Pedophile Island

Hoffman went to the Island.

A man who used his fortune to bankroll a lawsuit against President Donald J. Trump is now featured extensively in the new DOJ-released Jeffrey Epstein documents.

The three and a half million documents from the latest – and apparently last – have been released by the DOJ following the approval of the House Resolution 4405, the Epstein Files Transparency Act.

Documents from this massive release show the close ties between LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman and the late pedophile.

The pair ‘discusses visits to Epstein’s infamous private island, his New Mexico ranch, and his New York apartment’.

The New York Post reported:

“’Reid will spend the night at 71st’, according to one email from Hoffman’s team included in the latest Justice Department dump of Epstein files, in reference to his Upper East Side townhouse.”

Keep reading

Elon Musk claims his emails with Jeffrey Epstein have been ‘misinterpreted’ and that he did NOT go to his island

Elon Musk claimed that his emails with dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein have been ‘misinterpreted’ as he insisted that he did not go to his island.

The world’s richest man said Saturday on X that he had declined, ‘repeated invitations’ from Epstein to visit him in the Caribbean or fly on his famed ‘Lolita Express’ private plane.

Musk added that he was, ‘well aware that some email correspondence with him could be misinterpreted and used by detractors to smear my name’.

‘I don’t care about that, but what I do care about is that we at least attempt to prosecute those who committed serious crimes with Epstein,’ Musk said.

In particular he called for those who committed, ‘heinous exploitation of underage girls’ to be brought to justice.

Government files appeared to show that the Tesla leader emailed Epstein about what day would be suitable to visit the financier’s island for a soiree.

‘What day/night will be the wildest party on =our (sic) island?’ Musk emailed Epstein on November 25, 2012, per Department of Justice documents released on Friday.

Musk also said the latest release of the Epstein files was ‘nothing but a distraction’.

The Tesla leader added that justice would only arrive when arrests are made in connection to the convicted sex offender’s crimes.

‘What matters is not release [sic] of some subset of the Epstein files, but rather the prosecution of those who committed heinous crimes with Epstein,’ Musk wrote on X.

Musk also called for Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s ‘clients’ to be detained.

‘Until we see at least one client arrest, this partial release of Epstein files means nothing,’ he said.

The date of Musk’s email came after Epstein had been convicted of sex crimes against minors in Florida. 

Epstein pleaded guilty to procuring a child for prostitution in 2008.

Keep reading

Jeffrey Epstein says Bill Gates caught sexually transmitted disease from ‘Russian girls’… then suggested secretly slipping Melinda antibiotics, new emails in DOJ release claim

Bill Gates slept with Russian girls, got a sexually-transmitted disease and asked for antibiotics to slip to his then-wife Melinda, extraordinary new Jeffrey Epstein files from the Department of Justice allege. 

The late pedophile financier made the astonishing claims about the Microsoft billionaire in emails he sent to himself on July 18, 2013.

The lengthy message lashed out at Gates for ending their friendship and says: ‘TO add insult to the injury you them (sic) implore me to please delete the emails regarding your std, your request that I provide you antibiotics that you can surreptitiously give to Melinda and the description of your penis.’

Earlier in the same missive, Epstein said he had been ‘dismayed beyond comprehension’ by Gates’s decision to ‘disregard our friendship developed over the last 6 years.’ 

The shocking emails appear to be drafts of a letter intended to be sent by Gates’ then-top advisor Boris Nikolic, around his resignation from the Microsoft billionaire’s charitable foundation. 

Appearing to write from the point of view of Nikolic, another email on the same morning offered his resignation from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

He wrote: ‘I have been caught up in a severe marital dispute between Melinda and Bill…

‘In my role as his right hand man I have been asked and wrongly acquiesced into participating in things that have ranged from the morally inappropriate, to the ethically unsound and have been repeatedly asked to do thing (sic) that get near and potentially over the line into the illegal…

‘From helping Bill to get drugs, in order to deal with consequences of sex with russian girls, to facilitating his illicit trusts, with married women, to being asked to provide adderall fro (sic) bridge touramnts (sic), as I am a medial doctor, but have no presriptions (sic) writing ability. 

The shocking claims about the Microsoft founder have not been verified and come from a new tranche of hundreds of thousands of documents released by the Department of Justice on Friday morning.

Gates has angrily denied allegations in a rare statement to the Daily Mail. His spokesperson said: ‘These claims are absolutely absurd and completely false.

‘The only thing these documents demonstrate is Epstein’s frustration that he did not have an ongoing relationship with Gates and the lengths he would go to entrap and defame.’ 

Keep reading

Billionaire Sports Mogul Has Quietly Become America’s Largest Private Landowner

Stan Kroenke, the billionaire sports magnate who owns the NFL’s Los Angeles Rams and England’s Arsenal FC, has quietly ascended to the top of America’s private landownership rankings, controlling more than 2.7 million acres following a blockbuster off-market acquisition in December, according to The Land Report.

The deal saw Kroenke purchase over 937,000 acres of ranchland in New Mexico from the heirs of Teledyne founder Henry Singleton, marking the largest single private land transaction in the U.S. in more than a decade, according to The Land Report’s 2026 ranking of the nation’s 100 largest landowners.

The noncontiguous parcels, focused on cattle and horse operations, vaulted Kroenke from fourth place into the No. 1 spot, surpassing the Emmerson family’s 2.44 million acres of timberland through Sierra Pacific Industries, Liberty Media’s John Malone at 2.2 million acres, and former CNN owner Ted Turner’s 2 million acres, Fox Business reports.

Kroenke, who built his fortune in real estate development before expanding into professional sports, has assembled his sprawling portfolio – primarily ranching and grazing land – across the American West and into Canada over decades.

Key holdings include the 560,000-acre Q Creek Ranch in Wyoming, the historic 535,000-acre Waggoner Ranch in Texas, Montana’s Broken O Ranch, Nevada’s Winecup Gamble Ranch, and British Columbia’s Douglas Lake Ranch, according to The Land Report.

How staggering is Kroenke’s total land holdings?

Well, it now exceeds the size of Yellowstone National Park and equates to roughly 2 million football fields, according to Fox Business.

Keep reading

The $134 Billion Betrayal: Inside Elon Musk’s Explosive Lawsuit With OpenAI

Elon Musk’s lawsuit against OpenAI and Microsoft has evolved into a high-stakes dispute over whether OpenAI stayed true to the mission it was founded on or quietly outgrew it while relying on that original promise.

Musk is seeking between $79 billion and $134 billion in damages, a figure derived from an expert valuation that treats his early funding and contributions as foundational to what OpenAI later became. While the number is enormous, the heart of the case is simpler: Musk argues he helped create and fund a nonprofit dedicated to AI for the public good, and that OpenAI later abandoned that commitment in a way that amounted to fraud.

According to Musk’s filings, his roughly $38 million in early funding was not just a donation but the financial backbone of OpenAI’s formative years, supplemented by recruiting help, strategic guidance, and credibility. His damages theory, prepared by financial economist C. Paul Wazzan, ties those early inputs to OpenAI’s current valuation of around $500 billion.

The claim is framed as disgorgement rather than repayment, with Musk arguing that the vast gains realized by OpenAI and Microsoft flowed from a nonprofit story that attracted support and trust, only to be discarded once the company reached scale, according to TechCrunch

Much of the public attention has centered on internal documents uncovered during discovery, particularly private notes from OpenAI co-founder Greg Brockman in 2017.

One line has become central to Musk’s argument: “I cannot believe that we committed to non-profit if three months later we’re doing b-corp then it was a lie.”

Keep reading

California Billionaires Are Leaving the State in Response to Proposed Wealth Tax

The ultrarich are leaving California as a result of a proposed billionaire tax. “Eat the rich” may be a popular rallying cry, but it’s not viable public policy.

The ballot measure, which was submitted in November 2025 by Suzanne Jimenez, a health care union representative, would impose a one-time 5 percent tax on billionaires who were California residents as of the measure’s tax “obligation date” of January 1. Even though the initiative has not yet passed, venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya estimates that $1 trillion of billionaire wealth “has left California” in advance of the measure’s tax obligation date. California billionaires have also taken “income tax revenue, sales tax revenue, real estate tax revenue and all their staffs (and their salaries and income taxes) with them,” says Palihapitiya.

The measure would create a Billionaire Tax Health Account, which would receive 90 percent of the revenue generated by the tax. Funds from this account would go “to protect or enhance Medi-Cal,” California’s Medicaid program. (That same program was found by the Biden administration to have improperly claimed nearly $53 million in federal funding on behalf of noncitizens with ineligible immigration statuses from October 2018 through June 2019.) The remaining 10 percent would go to a new Billionaire Tax Education and Food Assistance Account, which would subsidize public K-12 education, plus two years of community college. This account would also help pay for “CalFresh, CalFAP, CalFood or California’s Universal Meals Program for school meals.”

The government should not be in the business of redistributing wealth, and a wealth tax is an especially ineffective means of generating revenue for any purpose. Moving costs might make it hard for other individuals and businesses headquartered in California to leave, but billionaires are highly mobile; they can easily become residents of another state by purchasing a house, acquiring a driver’s license, and registering to vote there.

California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom understands this eventuality. The New York Times reports that Newsom opposes “‘state-level wealth taxes’ because they encouraged those who would be affected to move to another state.” To avert this outcome, Newsom has been “relentlessly working behind the scenes against the proposal” and “he would fight the measure if it reached the November ballot,” according to the Times.

The act itself recognizes billionaires’ ability to evade taxation: “A large percentage of billionaire wealth is never taxed by the State due to billionaires’ unique ability to control the timing, location, and amount of income tax that they pay.” This tax avoidance is exactly what has happened since the ballot measure was submitted.

Importantly, the tax conflates voting shares with equity, as Garry Tan, president and CEO of venture capital firm Y Combinator, recently explained on X. This means that under the law, Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin—who each possess 30 percent of the voting rights in Google, but only own 3 percent of its equity—would have to pay a 5 percent tax on the value of their voting control. Tan estimates that this figure would come to about $60 billion each, and in order to pay this, both Page and Brin would have to liquidate 50 percent of their Google shares. The two co-founders recently fled the state to avoid this potential penalty.

Keep reading

Trump Says He Will Speak to Musk About Restoring Internet Access in Iran​

President Donald Trump said on Jan. 11 he was planning to speak with tech billionaire Elon Musk about restoring internet access in Iran after the regime blocked online services amid protests.

“As you know, he’s very good at that kind of thing. He’s got a very good company. So we may speak to Elon Musk, and heck, I’m going to call him as soon as I’m finished with you,” Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One.

Musk’s SpaceX company offers the Starlink service, which allows users access to the internet without any wired connection via a constellation of satellites surrounding Earth.

The flow of information from Iran has been hampered by an internet blackout since Jan. 8.

Neither Musk, who also owns social media platform X and electric car company Tesla, nor Starlink has yet commented publicly on Trump’s statement about the use of the technology in Iran.

The Epoch Times contacted SpaceX for comment but received no comment by publication time.

Keep reading

Small Pennsylvania town locked in bitter dispute as billionaire buys up village to revamp under his control

Residents of a wealthy Pennsylvania village confronted developers this week after learning that a billionaire has quietly bought up much of the town’s commercial core, fueling fears that one family now wields outsized control over its future.

The backlash centers on Jeff Yass, Pennsylvania’s richest man, whose family has spent more than $15 million acquiring homes, storefronts, and civic properties in Gladwyne, a community of just under 5,000 residents and where median home prices top $2.3 million.

At a packed public meeting in a school auditorium, developers working with Yass unveiled their first detailed redevelopment plans for the village center.

The moment that drew both applause and skepticism from residents alarmed by shuttered businesses, rising rents, and unanswered questions about the scope of the billionaire-backed project.

Standing before the crowd, Andre Golsorkhi, founder and CEO of design firm Haldon House, unveiled a sweeping redevelopment plan crafted in partnership with Yass and his wife, Janine. 

Golsorkhi framed the effort as a ‘community impact project,’ insisting the billionaire family’s intentions were rooted in preservation rather than profit.

But for a town already rattled by closed storefronts, the presentation drew plenty of suspicion and unease.

Over the past several years, Haldon House and the Yass family have acquired multiple properties clustered around the intersection of Youngs Ford and Righters Mill Roads – effectively Gladwyne’s commercial heart.

Keep reading