“I’ve Been Totally Exonerated… She Seriously Has Trump Derangement Syndrome” – Trump Responds to Hillary Clinton Saying the Clintons are Under Fire for Epstein Ties Only to “Divert Attention from Trump” 

President Trump on Monday responded to Hillary Clinton’s accusation that his administration is trying to hide his involvement with Epstein and using Hillary and Bill Clinton as a distraction. 

Trump told reporters, “I have nothing to hide. I’ve been exonerated. I have nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein.”

“They went in hoping that they’d find it and found just the opposite. I’ve been totally exonerated. In fact, Jeffrey Epstein was fighting that I don’t get elected with some author, the sleazebag, by the way,” Trump continued in reference to leftwing author Michael Wolff, who was revealed to have encouraged Jeffrey Epstein to blackmail then-presidential candidate Donald Trump during the 2016 election cycle.

It’s been revealed that Trump actually told law enforcement about Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes and thanked them for investigating him back in the early 2000s. Trump had also kicked Epstein out of his Mar-a-Lago club in 2007.

But earlier on Monday, Clinton tried to say that her family’s ties to Epstein are only being brought up to cover up Trump’s ties to Epstein.

During an interview with the Trump-hating British Broadcasting Corporation, Clinton claimed that she and Bill Clinton have “no links” to Epstein. “We have a very clear record that we’ve been willing to talk about, which my husband has said, he took some rides on the airplane for his charitable work,” Clinton said.

She continued, “I don’t recall ever meeting him,” though she did admit to meeting Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.

She then accused the GOP of treating the Clintons unfairly after they refused to testify before the House Oversight Committee, leading to an attempt to hold the two in contempt of Congress before the Clintons finally agreed to sit for interviews.

“Why did they want to pull us into this? To divert attention from President Trump. This is not complicated,” she told the BBC’s Jess Parker.

Keep reading

Hillary Clinton Lied About Deportations Under Her Husband and Obama

Hillary Clinton was in Munich over the weekend, where she lied through her teeth about deportations under the presidencies of both her husband and Barack Obama. That’s what she does best, it seems, and she does it shamelessly.

“More people were deported under my husband and Barack Obama,” Clinton said, “without killing American citizens and without putting children into detention camps than were in the first Trump term or the first year of this second term.”

Of course, there weren’t “sanctuary cities” under Clinton and Obama. Blue cities cooperated with ICE. CNN even did ride-alongs with ICE and sang their praises.

But it was Obama who started the detention centers.

And put kids in cages.

Keep reading

Trump backs Bill and Hillary Clinton amid Epstein probe in stunning rebuke to House Republicans

President Donald Trump said he’s ‘bothered’ by a Republican-led investigation into Ex-President Bill Clinton‘s connections to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein

The House Oversight Committee has been wrangling with Bill and Hillary Clinton for the couple to sit for a deposition in the panel’s Epstein probe. 

This week, it was announced that Bill will sit for a deposition on February 27, while Hillary will sit before the panel the day before, with the former first lady demanding the proceedings take place in public.  

‘It bothers me that somebody is going after Bill Clinton,’ Trump told NBC News on Wednesday, indicating he may be at odds with the Republican-led investigation.

‘See, I like Bill Clinton. I still like Bill Clinton,’ he added. ‘I liked his behavior toward me. I thought he got me. He understood me.’

His remarks stand in contrast to those of House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, the Republican leading the probe, who has accused the Clintons of delaying their appearances and defying orders from Congress

When pressed by the Daily Mail about why the president appears to be defending Clinton, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said it’s because the two presidents share a ‘good relationship.’ 

‘The President has respect for the former president,’ Leavitt explained. ‘They shared a good relationship.’ 

Keep reading

Clintons agree to testify before Congress after bombshell Epstein files release

Bill and Hillary Clinton have said they will testify before the House Oversight Committee as part of its investigation into convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Their decision reverses their long-standing refusal just days before lawmakers were set to vote on holding them in criminal contempt of Congress.

The former president and former secretary of state had spent months rejecting subpoenas issued by Representative James Comer of Kentucky, the committee’s Republican chairman.

The Clintons had argued that his demands were not legally valid and accused him of using the investigation as a political weapon at the direction of President Trump.

Their position shifted after several Democrats on the committee joined Republicans in supporting a recommendation to refer the Clintons to the Justice Department for possible prosecution.

It marks a rare and dramatic escalation that would have been an unprecedented move against a former first couple.

Following that vote, lawyers for the Clintons contacted Comer on Monday evening to confirm that both would sit for depositions at dates to be agreed upon, and urged the committee to abandon its plans to proceed with the contempt vote scheduled for later this week.

‘They negotiated in good faith. You did not,’ spokesmen for the Clintons said in a statement. ‘They told under oath what they know, but you did not care. But the former president and former secretary of state will be there.’

Keep reading

Shocking Email From Epstein Files Implicates Former US Ambassador, Clintons, Bidens, the First Commanding Officer of SEAL Team Six, and More

A series of emails uncovered in the most recent release by the Department of Justice (DOJ) reads like a spy thriller novel: American agents in a foreign country attacking local law enforcement to disrupt an investigation.  Threats made all the way up to the President of Mexico.  A judge shot by an American in order to delay a trial.  A U.S. Ambassador implicated in all of it.  And a U.S. Special Forces icon being detained in an undisclosed location.  Plot twist:  The Special Forces veteran is the bad guy!  

The emails appear to involve Ken Turner, who goes by “KenT” in the emails, and possibly NYPD Detective Walter E. Harkins based on a signature field in one of the emails.  Harkins retired from the NYPD just days after the 2024 election following a 33-year career ending four generations of familial service to the department.

Each redacted email address is followed by “(NY) (OGA)”.

On July 19, 2019, Turner sent an email to the NY OGA and disclosed the individuals he was working with in Mexico.  He described one, Jorge Gonzales, as “my friend in the Mexican Federal Government” with a federal police phone number.  He also mentioned an ex South African police officer and psychologist named Maryna and introduced her as his “partner”.

Keep reading

House panel moves to consider criminal referrals for the Clintons

The House of Representatives is expected to vote this week on whether to refer former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to the Department of Justice (DOJ) for criminal charges.

The House Rules Committee, the final gatekeeper before most legislation gets a chamber-wide vote, is slated to consider a pair of contempt of Congress resolutions targeting the Clintons at 4 p.m. ET on Monday.

Those resolutions are expected to pass through the committee along party lines, teeing them up for final passage as early as Tuesday or Wednesday.

Both Clintons were subpoenaed to appear before the House Oversight Committee to testify for Congress’ probe into Jeffrey Epstein.

Keep reading

Lawmakers Advance Potential Criminal Charges Against Clintons

The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Wednesday voted to advance two resolutions affirming that former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton should be held in contempt of Congress.

The resolutions in question stem from subpoenas approved unanimously by the Oversight Committee’s Federal Law Enforcement Subcommittee on July 23, 2025. These subpoenas required testimony from several individuals, including the Clintons, as part of a probe examining the crimes of notorious sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

Epstein, who died in 2019 while awaiting trial, had documented associations with Bill Clinton, including multiple flights on Epstein’s private jet. The committee sought depositions to gather information on the Clinton’s ties to Epstein, though no criminal allegations have been alleged.

The subpoenas were reissued after initial delays, with Bill Clinton scheduled for a deposition on January 13 and Hillary for the following day. Both failed to appear, prompting immediate backlash from committee Republicans.

In a letter addressed to House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY), the Clintons’ attorneys described the subpoenas as “invalid” and lacking a legitimate legislative purpose. They further accused Republicans of weaponizing the committee for political gain, which was echoed in a statement from the Clintons themselves.

“Despite everything that needs to be done to help our country, you are on the cusp of bringing Congress to a halt to pursue a rarely used process literally designed to result in our imprisonment. This is not the way out of America’s ills, and we will forcefully defend ourselves,” the Clintons said in a public statement.

On Wednesday, January 21, the committee voted to advance the resolutions by a wide margin. The final vote on the resolution for Bill Clinton was 34-8, with two members voting present. Nine Democrats joined Republicans in supporting the measure.

The vote for Hillary Clinton was 28-15, with one member voting present. Three Democrats voted in favor alongside Republicans, Politico reported.

Keep reading

House Oversight to hold Bill Clinton in contempt of Congress

Former President Bill Clinton is now facing Contempt of Congress charges after failing to appear for his scheduled deposition regarding the Jeffrey Epstein investigation. 

The House Oversight Committee sent out a press release on Tuesday, noting that Chairman Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., delivered remarks after the deposition appointment. He called the Epstein case a bipartisan matter and expressed frustration that none of the democrats in office attended the deposition. “Not a single Democrat showed up today. Not a single Democrat—the ones who have press conferences on the Capitol steps and talk about how they’re trying to get justice for the victims and all that.” 

He declared that Clinton will face a Contempt of Congress markup next week.

During an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, and shared on X, Comer called out the hypocrisy of Democrat leaders for holding former White House official Peter Navarro and former advisor to President Donald Trump, Steve Bannon in Contempt of Congress for refusing to testify before the questionable Jan. 6 Select Committee, while remaining silent when powerful Democrats like the Clintons to the same. 

Hannity cited an eight-page letter that Clinton’s lawyers sent Comer, which stated, “President and Secretary Clinton have already provided the limited information they possess about Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell to the Committee.” The letter claimed that the subpoenas are an attempt to embarrass Republicans’ “political rivals.” 

Keep reading

Bill Clinton defies congressional subpoena, Comer says contempt charges moving ahead

Former President Bill Clinton appears to have defied a congressional subpoena to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Tuesday morning.

Clinton was compelled to sit for a sworn closed-door deposition in the House’s bipartisan probe into Jeffrey Epstein, but Fox News Digital did not see him before or after the scheduled 10 a.m. grilling.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., had threatened to begin contempt of Congress proceedings against Clinton if he did not appear Tuesday.

Comer said Tuesday morning, “We will move next week in the House Oversight Committee … to hold Bill Clinton in contempt of Congress.”

“I think everyone knows by now Bill Clinton did not show up. And I think it’s important to note that this subpoena was voted on in a bipartisan manner by this committee,” Comer told reporters after formally ending the deposition.

“No one’s accusing Bill Clinton of any wrongdoing. We just have questions. And that’s why the Democrats voted, along with Republicans, to subpoena Bill Clinton.”

He said “not a single Democrat” showed up to the deposition on Tuesday.

Keep reading

Democrats Sweating Bricks After Clinton’s Epstein Ties Nuke Their Narrative

As PJ Media previously reported, the Justice Department has been releasing more from the Epstein files. Instead of the incriminating information about Trump, it was former President Bill Clinton’s long‑standing ties to Jeffrey Epstein that came under scrutiny again.

The tranche, released under the Epstein Files Transparency Act signed by President Donald Trump, included photos of Clinton shirtless in a hot tub next to a person whose face is redacted as a victim, as well as images of him in a pool near Ghislaine Maxwell and socializing with Epstein and various celebrities.

Clinton’s office has responded with a sharply worded statement on X, accusing Trump’s White House of timing the Friday document dump to distract from its own problems and insisting the photos reveal nothing new about Clinton’s conduct.

“The White House hasn’t been hiding these files for months only to dump them late on a Friday to protect Bill Clinton,” Bill Clinton’s chief of staff, Angel Ureña, said in a statement shared on X Friday evening. “This is about shielding themselves from what comes next, or from what they’ll try and hide forever. So they can release as many grainy 20-plus-year-old photos as they want, but this isn’t about Bill Clinton. Never has, never will be. Even Susie Wiles said Donald Trump was wrong about Bill Clinton.”

Democrats were forced to discuss the photos on the Sunday shows, and naturally, it was quite embarrassing not just for Clinton but for the entire Democratic Party. Well, Ureña has released a new statement, and the panic from Clinton’s camp is very, very real.

In the statement, which was posted to X, Ureña claimed that “what the Department of Justice has released so far, and the manner in which it did so, makes one thing clear: someone or something is being protected,” adding, “We do not know whom, what or why.” He then sought to distance Clinton from any need for shielding, declaring, “We need no such protection.”

Sure, you don’t.

Ureña then called on President Trump to order Attorney General Pam Bondi “to immediately release any remaining materials referring to, mentioning, or containing a photograph of Bill Clinton.” The request was sweeping, covering “without limitation, any records that may exist and are subject to disclosure under the Act (Public Law 119-38 enacted Nov. 19, 2025), including grand jury transcripts, interview notes, photographs, and findings by the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York,” which Ureña noted had been “referenced under oath to Congress by President Trump’s first-term Attorney General.”

The statement closed with a warning that reeked of phony bravado. Any refusal to comply, Ureña said, would “confirm the widespread suspicion the Department of Justice’s actions to date are not about transparency, but about insinuation,” accusing the DOJ of “using selective releases to imply wrongdoing about individuals who have already been repeatedly cleared by the very same Department of Justice, over many years, under Presidents and Attorneys General of both parties.”

Keep reading