Top ex-NASA official claims he saw footage of large, white flying saucer marked with Air Force logo: report

A retired NASA flight surgeon said he saw footage of a 20-foot-wide flying saucer emblazoned with the US Air Force logo performing deft maneuvers in a military hangar more than 30 years ago, according to a report.

Dr. Gregory Rogers, former NASA Chief Flight Surgeon and Air Force Major, came forth with his testimony on the 1992 event after a recent uptick in whistleblowers in the military community on the secretive projects investigating, recovering — and perhaps crafting — anomalous flying objects, according to the Daily Mail.

“I know exactly what I saw that day, and it was in no fashion a conventional flying vehicle,” Rogers, 68, told the Mail.

The space doc relayed that he was stationed at Cape Canaveral, Florida, in 1992, conducting an inspection when an Air Force major approached him in a hallway and offered to show him something that would “knock his socks off,” according to the report.

Rogers was then taken into a room, where the major shut the blinds and locked the door before pulling up CCTV footage that showed a white flying saucer purportedly owned and operated by the US Air Force utilizing unknown engineering, he said.

Keep reading

IRS Whistleblowers Responded Perfectly to Hunter Biden’s Latest Legal Move

Either he wants to move on with his life, or it confirms what we all knew about Hunter Biden and his saga with the Internal Revenue Service. The crack cocaine-addicted son of Joe Biden has thrown in the towel regarding his lawsuit against whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joe Ziegler, who delivered damning testimony against the Biden Justice Department, alleging their investigations into the then-president’s son were interfered with on the regular. Hunter has moved to drop the lawsuit. 

“His voluntary dismissal of the case tells you everything you need to know about who was right and who was wrong,” said Shapley and Zeigler (via Fox News):

Hunter Biden on Wednesday dropped the lawsuit he filed against two Internal Revenue Service whistle-blowers in September 2023.  

Biden’s attorneys brought a motion in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to dismiss the lawsuit with prejudice, meaning the case cannot be brought again in any court.  

The lawsuit, initially filed by the former first son two years ago, alleged that IRS Special Agent Gary Shapley and IRS Criminal Investigator Joseph Ziegler had “targeted and sought to embarrass” Biden through statements to the media disclosing the details of the tax matters of a “private citizen.” 

Shapley and Zielger had testified before the House Oversight Committee earlier that year, saying they faced various limitations when tasked with investigating former President Joe Biden’s son.  

“It’s always been clear that the lawsuit was an attempt to intimidate us,” Shapley and Zielger said in a statement after Hunter Biden dropped the case, according to the New York Post. “Intimidation and retaliation were never going to work. We truly wanted our day in court to provide the complete story, but it appears Mr. Biden was afraid to actually fight this case in a court of law after all.” 

“His voluntary dismissal of the case tells you everything you need to know about who was right and who was wrong,” they added.  

Lawyers for the two whistle-blowers first emphasized how Hunter Biden “dismissed his case with prejudice – meaning he can never bring it again,” and did so “in exchange for nothing at all.” 

Keep reading

Hunter Biden drops lawsuit against IRS whistleblowers, who say suit was ‘attempt to intimidate’

Hunter Biden has agreed to drop his federal lawsuit against IRS whistle-blowers who publicly argued federal investigations against then-President Joe Biden’s son were being mishandled by their agency and by the Justice Department.

“Intimidation and retaliation were never going to work,” IRS supervisory special agent Gary Shapley and IRS special agent Joseph Ziegler, who publicly raised concerns about what they considered the federal government’s slow-walking of the investigation, they said following the announcement Wednesday evening that the suit had been dismissed.

The lawyers for Hunter Biden filed a joint notice with the IRS telling the federal judge that they “hereby give notice of the dismissal with prejudice of all claims asserted in the Amended Complaint” that had been filed by their client. 

The dismissal being made “with prejudice” essentially means that the lawsuit cannot be brought again.

“It’s always been clear that the lawsuit was an attempt to intimidate us,” Shapley and Ziegler said. “However, we were always motivated by doing the right thing, defending our work, and honoring our duty to the American people.” 

Biden attorneys filed a lawsuit against the IRS in September 2023, alleging “agents have targeted and sought to embarrass Mr. Biden via public statements to the media in which they and their representatives disclosed confidential information about a private citizen’s tax matters.”

“While Mr. Biden has been the victim of various leaks regarding the IRS investigation previously, most recently, two IRS agents – Mr. Gary Shapley and Mr. Joseph Ziegler – and their attorneys raised the stakes to unprecedented levels with their numerous public appearances,” they said.

The lawyers doubled down on these claims in a February 2024 amended complaint to the federal court.

The legal team for the IRS whistle-blowers, at Empower Oversight, on Wednesday said: “Hunter Biden brought this lawsuit against two honorable federal agents in retaliation for blowing the whistle on the preferential treatment he was given by President Biden’s Department of Justice,” they said. “Shapley and Ziegler did nothing wrong.”

Keep reading

Pentagon whistleblower fears execution after revealing bombshell UFO program secretly studying alien tech

The whistleblower behind a stunning report submitted to Congress – exposing what he claims is a secret Pentagon program tracking unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAPs) – has now revealed his identity and says he fears for his future in speaking out.

Matthew Brown is a former U.S. national security official who previously served as a Policy Advisor for the Office of the Secretary of Defense, a Technical Advisor for the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security, and a Program Advisor for the Department of State. 

He publicly identified himself as the whistleblower in WEAPONIZED Episode 74 – a podcast released Tuesday that is hosted by investigative journalists and UFO experts Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp.

Brown is the author of the Immaculate Constellation Field Report, a document entered into the Congressional Record earlier this year that alleges the Executive Branch has been secretly managing UAP programs for decades – without congressional oversight.

‘This is absolutely what I did not want to do,’ Brown said during the podcast. ‘I am, on a personal level, giving up the future that I made for myself and was going to try to make for a family. My hope is that the stakes are not paid out, but they are life imprisonment and the possibility of execution.’

Brown, who held Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearances with a Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CI Poly) during his government career, is bound by strict secrecy agreements that carry steep penalties if classified information is improperly disclosed.

Speaking to DailyMail.com, Corbell said those fears are not unfounded – even if rarely enforced to the extreme.

‘When you’re in the classified world, you sign your life away,’ Corbell explained. ‘There are serious consequences for leaking national security information – and yes, on paper, that includes life imprisonment or even capital punishment in rare cases tied to espionage.’

Keep reading

Trump Admin Launches Whistleblower Tip Line to Report Chemical or Surgical Sex Changes Being Performed on Minors

President Donald Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has established a dedicated tip line for whistleblowers to report cases of chemical and surgical sex change procedures performed on minors.

To enforce Trump’s executive order “Protecting Children From Chemical and Surgical Mutilation,” the new tip line allows individuals to report concerns related to the administration of puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and sex change surgeries on children.

“HHS is committed to protecting whistleblowers to the full extent of the law,” a department’s explainer about the tip line said.

Last week, the department also announced the launch of an investigation into “a major pediatric teaching hospital for allegedly terminating the employment of a whistleblower nurse for exercising her federally protected rights of conscience.”

“The investigation will examine whether the pediatric hospital violated federal law known as the Church Amendments by firing a whistleblower nurse after she requested a religious accommodation to avoid administering puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones to children, which she opposed due to religious beliefs about the sterilization effects of these interventions,” the department said in a press release.

HHS did not name the hospital being investigated, but many have speculated that the nurse is likely to be whistleblower Vanessa Sivadge.

Keep reading

Digital ID Dangers: Whistleblower Alleges Massive Security Failures in UK’s GOV.UK One Login Digital ID System

UK’s digital ID scheme, GOV.UK One Login, allegedly contains a host of serious vulnerabilities affecting security and data protection, that are “built in” and present in the system since its launch.

These claims come from a whistleblower, a security expert who worked for the Government Digital Service (GDS, a part of the Department for Science, Innovation and Technology). The most grave consequences stemming from the flaws – that the whistleblower first pointed out through proper channels in 2022, only to be ignored – would include data breaches.

Another threat from more than half a million system vulnerabilities that they said were identified is identity theft. At this time, some three million people in the UK use the system to access 50 government services.

The security expert, whose identity has not been revealed in reports about the brewing scandal, asserted that thousands of vulnerabilities identified were rated as either critical or high.

The whistleblower’s account of the events suggests the authorities went for a slapdash approach to setting up the digital ID infrastructure, not only from the technical but also from the policy point of view.

“Basic” governance and risk management were not in place, according to the source, while the £330 ($436.70) million in funding arrived thanks to the business case that featured “misleading claims” regarding the quality of the scheme’s security.

And when the decision was made to outsource development to Romania, it came without GDS CEO’s approval, and without consultation with the National Cyber Security Center (NCSC).

Keep reading

OpenAI Whistleblower Parents Now Say He ‘Was Shot Twice’ in the Head in Death Ruled a ‘Suicide’ by Chief Medical Examiner

Suchir Balaji, the OpenAi whistleblower who allegedly committed suicide was shot twice in the head, according to his parents.

Balaji, 26, was found dead in his San Francisco apartment with a gunshot wound to the head in November shortly after he told the New York Times that OpenAi was violating copyright laws.

His death was initially ruled a suicide by a medical examiner, however his parents immediately hired a private investigator and did a second autopsy.

Balaji’s father insisted his son was happy and not suicidal.

“He was happy, not depressed or anything. It was his birthday week. He made plans to see us in January.”

“How can anyone believe that there was no suicide note left?” he continued. “We have seen the blood shots in the bathroom, signs of fight,” Balaji’s father said at a presser in December.

Keep reading

Sen. Hawley Considers Criminal Referral for Zuckerberg — Demands Testimony Under Oath After Whistleblower Exposes Meta’s Dangerous Collusion with Communist China

The globalist empire of Big Tech is being dragged into the light, and U.S. Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) is leading the charge.

In a scathing letter sent Thursday, Hawley invited Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg to testify before the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Counterterrorism, following explosive testimony from a former Meta executive turned whistleblower.

Sarah Wynn-Williams, who served as Facebook’s Director of Global Public Policy from 2011 to 2017, delivered a bombshell under oath: Meta didn’t just sell out American users — it surrendered to the Chinese Communist Party.

In her riveting testimony, Wynn-Williams exposed Meta’s secret project—code-named “Project Aldrin”—an initiative that allegedly handed China’s Communist regime access to sensitive U.S. artificial intelligence technologies.

Her most alarming claim? That Meta executives deliberately briefed Chinese officials on cutting-edge AI to give Beijing the upper hand over American companies.

“These briefings focused on critical emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence – explicit goal being to help China outcompete American companies,” said Wynn-Williams.

She warned that Meta’s LLaMA AI model is already being used by China in military applications and stated that the only reason the CCP doesn’t currently have unrestricted access to U.S. user data is because Congress intervened.

This is no longer just about privacy—it’s about national survival in the face of an aggressive foreign adversary, aided and abetted by America’s own Big Tech titans.

Keep reading

Whistleblower Drops Bombshell During Senate Hearing: Accuses Facebook (Meta) of Secretly Aiding China in Undermining U.S. National Security 

A former Meta executive turned whistleblower just dropped a political nuke that has rocked Capitol Hill and should terrify every American who values freedom, privacy, and national sovereignty.

Sarah Wynn-Williams, once Facebook’s director of global public policy (now Meta), appeared before the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Counterterrorism on Wednesday and leveled jaw-dropping allegations against her former employer.

That Meta knowingly briefed the Chinese Communist Party on advanced U.S. technologies, including artificial intelligence, beginning in 2015—just to get a seat at Beijing’s lucrative tech table.

“These briefings focused on critical emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence – explicit goal being to help China outcompete American companies,” said Wynn-Williams, who worked at the social media giant from 2011 to 2017, according to the New York Post.

“There’s a straight line you can draw from these briefings to the recent revelations that China is developing AI models for military use, relying on Meta’s Llama model,” she added.

Project Aldrin, as it was known internally, was Meta’s covert initiative to worm its way into the Chinese market. But according to Wynn-Williams, it wasn’t just about business—it was about compromise.

Her testimony details how Meta’s briefings helped the CCP leapfrog U.S. competitors by giving them insights into emerging technologies meant to secure America’s future.

Her disclosures didn’t stop at AI. Wynn-Williams also revealed that Meta built a censorship engine for the CCP in 2015, and in 2017, willingly took down accounts belonging to Chinese dissident Guo Wengui after pressure from Beijing.

Keep reading

Israeli Troops Blow Whistle on War Crimes in Gaza ‘Kill Zone’

An Israeli human rights group on Monday published a report in which Israel Defense Forces officers and soldiers who took part in the creation of a buffer zone along Gaza’s border with Israel described alleged war crimes including indiscriminate killing, as well as the wholesale deliberate destruction of civilian infrastructure in what multiple whistleblowers called a “kill zone.”

The new report from Breaking the Silence (BTS) details how Israel – which for decades has dubiously relied upon defensive buffer zones in territories it conquers or controls – decided on a policy of “widespread, deliberate destruction” in order to create a security perimeter ranging between roughly half a mile and a mile in width on the Gaza side of the Israeli-Palestinian border.

“To create this area, Israel launched a major miltary engineering operation that, by means of wholesale destruction, entirely reshaped about 16% of the Gaza Strip… an area previously home to some 35% of Gaza’s agricultural land,” the report states. “The perimeter extends from the coast in the north to the Egyptian border in the south, all within the territory of the Gaza Strip and outside of Israel’s internationally recognized borders.”

“The mission given to soldiers in the field, as revealed in their testimonies, was to create an empty, completely flat expanse about a kilometer wide along the Gaza side of the border fence,” the publication continues. “This space was to have no crops, structures, or people. Almost every object, infrastructure installation, and structure within the perimeter was demolished.”

“Palestinians were denied entry into the area altogether, a ban which was enforced using live fire, including machine gun fire and tank shells. In this way, the military created a death zone of enormous proportions,” the report adds. “Places where people had lived, farmed, and established industry were transformed into a vast wasteland, a strip of land eradicated in its entirety.”

“The testimonies demonstrate that soldiers were given orders to deliberately, methodically, and systematically annihilate whatever was within the designated perimeter, including entire residential neighborhoods, public buildings, educational institutions, mosques, and cemeteries, with very few exceptions,” the paper says. “Industrial zones and agricultural areas which served the entire population of Gaza were laid to waste, regardless of whether those areas had any connection whatsoever to the fighting.”

Palestinians who dared enter the perimeter, even accidentally were also targeted, including civilian men, women, children, and elders. The officers and soldiers interviewed by BTS struggled to explain whether noncombatants were informed of the no-go zone’s limits, with one saying civilians knew to stay away when they saw that “enough people died or got injured” crossing the unmarked boundary.

Some people who entered the perimeter out of sheer desperation were targeted. Israel’s blockade of Gaza has fueled widespread and sometimes deadly starvation, and Palestinians entered the “kill zone” to pick hubeiza, a nutritious wild plant, after the area’s farmland was razed.

“The IDF really is fulfilling the public’s wishes, which state: ‘There are no innocents in Gaza. We’ll show them,’” one reserve warrant officer explained. “People were incriminated for having bags in their hands. Guy showed up with a bag? Incriminated, terrorist. I believe they came to pick hubeiza, but… boom,” tank shells were fired at him from half a mile away.

Keep reading