UK Judges Rule That Docs Revealing Close Ties Between Disgraced Prince Andrew and Alleged Chinese Spy Yang Tengbo Must Be Released in Two Weeks

Another week, another damaging report brought Prince Andrew’s alleged corruption to the forefront of British public opinion.

A London tribunal has ruled that private documents of the correspondence between Andrew’s top adviser and an alleged Chinese spy must be made public in a fortnight.

Dominic Hampshire, an aide and close friend of the Duke, had to submit a witness statement after Chinese businessman Yang Tengbo was expelled and banned from the UK.

The Telegraph reported:

“Mr. Yang was forced to leave the country on national security grounds in March 2023 and unsuccessfully challenged the decision at the Special Immigration Appeals Commission last year. UK authorities have alleged that he formed an ‘unusual degree of trust’ with the Duke and developed relationships with politicians to be ‘leveraged’ by China.”

Keep reading

Denver mayor and staff used encryption app to discuss migrant crisis, then auto-deleted messages. Trump policies prompted move, says spokesperson

Denver Mayor Mike Johnston and 14 of his top advisors, appointees and lawyers nicknamed themselves “Strike Force” and communicated about the city’s migrant crisis through an end-to end encryption app, CBS News Colorado has learned. The app, Signal, proceeded to automatically delete their initial conversations.

A spokesperson for Johnston said the Signal messaging was prompted by President Trump and how his administration “could have significant impacts on how Denver operates.”

The use of such messaging apps by government officials has been controversial and viewed as a way to avoid public disclosure of government decision making. In Michigan, after state police leaders were found in 2021 to be using Signal on state-issued phones, state lawmakers outlawed the use of encrypted messaging on state phones.

“It’s unlawful and it’s breaking the law,” said Steven Zansberg, a Denver attorney who specializes in First Amendment and open records law, and reviewed some of the records obtained by CBS News Colorado.

Jeff Roberts, director of the Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition, characterized what the CBS investigation found as an intentional effort to undermine Colorado’s open records law.

“This is not transparent,” said Roberts.

Keep reading

House Republicans demand UFO transparency

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and some of President Trump’s most vocal supporters in the House do not agree on much, but they are in agreement that the government is hiding critical information on UFOs — also known as unidentified anomalous phenomena or UAP — from the American public.

Schumer and key House Republicans say that the government must come clean on what it knows about this decades-long mystery, which has seen 80 years of highly credibleconsistentmulti-witness reporting of objects exhibiting extreme performance characteristics.

On Feb. 11, House Oversight Committee chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) announced the establishment of the Task Force on the Declassification of Federal Secrets. Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.), a member of the bipartisan UAP Caucus, will lead the effort.

Comer and Luna sent letters to Secretary of State Marco Rubio, Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth and CIA Director John Ratcliffe requesting a briefing on all UAP-related records in their possession, with the ultimate goal of “deliver[ing] transparency to the American people.”

Notably, Rubio and Ratcliffe, along with National Security Advisor Mike Waltz and Trump himself, have made remarkable statements about UAP in recent years.

Ditto for Schumer. Shortly after Trump signed an executive order declassifying all government records on the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr., Schumer challenged Trump to extend the same transparency to UAP.

Keep reading

Trump demands full disclosure on assassination attempts, citing withheld information

President Donald Trump issued a directive to the Secret Service on Friday, Feb. 7, demanding a complete and unfiltered disclosure of information regarding two individuals who attempted to assassinate him last year.

Speaking to the New York Post, Trump expressed frustration over the delayed release of details, asserting that he has the right to know.

The incidents, which occurred in July and September 2024, have raised significant questions about the motives and potential foreign connections of the would-be assassins. The first attempt took place at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, where 19-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks fired a rifle shot that struck Trump in the ear. Crooks was fatally shot by law enforcement at the scene. Federal investigators later discovered that Crooks possessed six cell phones and accounts on encrypted messaging platforms linked to Belgium, Germany and New Zealand, casting doubt on whether he acted alone.

The second attempt involved 59-year-old Ryan Routh, who was apprehended near the Trump International Golf Course in West Palm Beach, Florida. Routh, armed with a rifle, had been lying in wait. Authorities revealed that he had previously served as a recruiter in Ukraine and authored a self-published book on Amazon calling for Trump’s assassination. Routh is currently awaiting trial in September and faces the possibility of life in prison.

Keep reading

Anna Paulina Luna to lead task force on declassification of JFK assassination records, Epstein client list

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna, R-Fla., will lead a new task force focused on the declassification of federal secrets – including records related to the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy, Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and other documents in the public interest, Fox News Digital has learned. 

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., appointed Luna to chair the “Task Force on the Declassification of Federal Secrets.”

Luna is expected to focus on examining the declassification of materials in the public interest, including the client list of Jeffrey Epstein, and files relating to Sept. 11, 2001, COVID-19 origins, UFOs and more. 

Fox News Digital has learned that Comer and Luna are sending letters to necessary agencies to kick off the declassification investigations.

Keep reading

“I’m Entitled to Know” — President Trump Orders Secret Service to Provide “Every Bit” of Information on His Two Would-Be Assassins

The American people are going to finally know the full truth about what really happened regarding the two attempts on Trump’s life last year.

President Trump told the New York Post on Saturday that he has ordered the Secret Service to provide “every bit” of information regarding the two people who tried to kill him last year: 19-year-old Thomas Crooks and 59-year-old Ryan Wesley Routh. He said he sent out instructions to disclose this information on Friday.

“I entitled to know,” Trump told the New York Post’s Miranda Devine.

“I want to find out about the two assassins,” he added. “Why did the one guy have six cell phones and why did the other guy have (foreign) apps?”

Trump went to rightfully blame Joe Biden for the Secret Service holding back information from the public.

“No more holding back because of Biden,” Trump stated. “I’m entitled to know. And they held it back long enough.”

“No excuses.”

Keep reading

RFK Hearings – Why Are Politicians So Afraid of Transparency

Faith in anything related to public health is rightly at an all-time low and despite the incredible mandate that the election provided to MAHA, most Democrats and a handful of RINOs are dead set against the transparency Bobby has promised to provide. This is a man who has vaxxed his kids and promised not to ban anything. He’s not a radical. He’s promoting overall health and very sensible policies. He’s a lawyer and simply want’s people to have the evidence necessary to make good decisions. So why is a call for transparency such a threat? After all, who hides things unless there is something to hide?

Tom Renz’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

The answer is honestly similar across the board – money or political realities. Big pharma largely owns Congress (both parties) but the political reality of Trump embracing MAHA forces the hands of many. Despite this, there are a number of absolute RINOs and big pharma sellouts (I’m looking at you Elizabeth Warren, Lindsey Graham, and Mitch McConnell) but I’m not wasting space on them in this article. Instead, I want to talk about a few people we hope we can help to see truth.

Keep reading

Will Fauci’s COVID-19 e-Mails Be Disclosed per RFK Jr.’s Call for Radical HHS Transparency?

Throughout today’s Senate confirmation hearings for Secretary of Health & Human Services (HHS), RFK Jr. called for radical transparency from the department of HHS, this includes the NIH, CDC, FDA, and the NIAID (the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease). Dr. Anthony Fauci was the former Director of the NIAID for 39 years, from 1984 to 2022.

Senator Johnson Expresses Frustration in Receiving 50-Pages of Fauci’s e-Mails as Blank Pages or Mostly Redacted

Senator Ron Johnson stated that he has written over 70 oversight letters to the Biden administration requesting copies of HHS communications around COVID-19 (including Fauci’s emails) and the COVID-19 injections. PLUS, Senator Johnson subpoenaed HHS for the myocarditis data of American adults and children who received the COVID-19 injections. In response, Senator and received heavily redacted or blank documents in response.

Senator Johnson Calls for Transparency from HHS Departments

Senator Johnson: “Will you honor these requests from Congress and will make HHS transparent?”

Robert F. Kennedy: “Yes. My approach to HHS, as I’ve said before Senator, is radical transparency. Democrats and republicans ought to be able to get information that was generated by taxpayer expense, that is owned by the American taxpayer. They shouldn’t get redacted documents. Public agencies should be transparent.”

Keep reading

Senate Intel Panel Reportedly Considering HIDING Their Votes on Tulsi Gabbard from the American People Following News of Susan Collins’s Possible Opposition to Gabbard

The Senate Intel Committee may be poised to sink Tulsi Gabbard’s confirmation for Director of National Intelligence (DNI) without an outside soul knowing how they voted.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, Senator Susan Collins (RINO-ME) may derail Gabbard’s confirmation as DNI due to concerns about Gabbard’s stance on Section 702 of the FISA which gives government permission to spy on supposed foreign targets without a warrant.

Gabbard previously proposed legislation to repeal section 702 due to the government violating the Fourth Amendment by abusing the warrantless spying program to spy on American citizens. She has since tried to reassure senators on the matter.

As a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Collins holds considerable power. Gabbard cannot afford to lose one GOP defector since the vote is split along party lines at 9-8.

In addition to Collins, Senator Lindsey Graham (RINO-SC) is reportedly lukewarm on Gabbard due to her previously visiting Syria and calling for charges to be dropped against National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden. While he is not on the intel committee, this underscores further hesitation regarding some GOP senators to Gabbard.

Now, Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk, who has close contacts on Capitol Hill, reports that the Senate Intel Committee may hide the vote tallies on Gabbard following Collins’ possible opposition.

If true, this would prove a despicable betrayal of the public trust.

“I’m told that the vote for Tulsi Gabbard might be done privately in a SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility), – with the vote tallies kept secret from the American people,” Kirk wrote.

“This is outrageous and wrong,” he added. “The American people deserve to know how THEIR Senators vote on Trump’s nominees!”

Keep reading

The Coming Sea Change at Trump’s FDA: Towards an Era of Safety and Public Transparency for Medical Devices

It has been over a decade since my late-wife, Dr. Amy Josephine Reed, was harmed and killed by a poorly regulated medical device, known as the Power Morcellator. The sheer force of Dr. Reed’s voice, as a Harvard Medical School faculty member and a physician-scientist — and the injustice it uncovered to countless other women like her — became a bellwether case that demonstrates an ongoing and severe safety failure operational in the medical device regulatory space at FDA.

Of course, this safety failure in the FDA’s medical device regulatory arm, the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), is hardly unique to that center. Industry and conflicted academic “experts,” not patients, play an outsized role in governing and corrupting almost all of the FDA’s centers. But, certainly, the source of the safety failure at CDRH is crystallized in the dangerous regulatory regime that the agency center utilizes to clear the vast majority of medical devices for the US healthcare marketplace: The 510(k).

At a legislative level, CDRH’s 510(k) regulatory regime was not designed to ensure the safety or efficacy of the medical devices it regulates — a fact that is well known to most public health experts and FDA regulators themselves. CDRH’s 510(k) does not use anything even remotely resembling an “evidence-based” framework to provide clearance to thousands of new medical devices annually used in the care of patients across the US and abroad.

Even more problematic is that the medical device industry pays the FDA for the 510(k) clearances obtained. In other words, almost the entire 510(k) clearance apparatus at CDRH is literally funded by the medical device industry — the very industry that stands to gain the most from the 510(k) clearances it funds. This is a serious conflict of interest in the healthcare space, and should not pass ethical muster — even when the argument is that such payments from industry to government are saving taxpayer dollars. The moment the industry starts paying to keep the FDA’s centers’ lights on is when the industry, not the people, will have an outsized voice in governing the agency that is regulating it.

Worse yet, the CDRH personnel whose 510(k)-related activities are funded by medical device makers exert virtually no real scrutiny over the manufacturer’s claims in their 510(k) applications for market clearance — either because their “reviews” are deliberately superficial and nominal, or because they are grossly incompetent from an expert perspective. It is literally true that the overwhelming majority of medical devices that seek 510(k) clearance for use in the US marketplace are granted them, without difficulty and at mach speed, by any reasonable standard — and although these devices are literally directly engaging the most vulnerable of America’s citizens: patients who trust American healthcare at their most vulnerable!

Keep reading